Huh... really activates my almonds

Huh... really activates my almonds...

Attached: 20190704_211750.jpg (1080x845, 419K)

>#NotMyAriel
lmao racists are fucking mad

Im racist for wanting an accurate looking live action version of Ariel?

They already have a black princess. They should have adapted that film.

Sheeeeeiiit

Attached: Starfire-Titans-Set-Photos.jpg (700x394, 57K)

It's fucking fiction. Are you going to scream and cry when it's revealed that Ursula doesn't have purple skin? Is the whole being-a-mermaid thing realistic but a black woman is too much for you?

>accurate looking
you realize you're talking about a fucking cartoon? how old are you

Why are you Amerimutts such cucks, and how do we destroy you?

Oh shit, he used the cuck word.
Libtards destroyed.

IDGAF about the casting of a PoC in this film but, I am unreasonably rustled about Flounder's new design.

yeah a black woman is too much simple as

Anyone used to care about race mixing and degeneracy and shit being thrust into the media so we can all look like mutts, but now just laughs at the absurdity of it all and hopes it happens sooner so everyone can realize that they fucked up?

I genuinely can't wait until the world begs white people to come back. Until then, bring on the blacked, bring on the tranny shit, and keep casting black actors in white roles.

I just can't help but chuckle everytime because I know society is seriously fucked kek

Disney's pushing this hashtag for free publicity. Don't believe their lies.

Oh, right, I forgot that you Americans get really uppity with certain words.
Fucking cesspool of oversensitive faggots.

Go back to Twitter, smelly nigger.

European stories because you Amerimutts have no culture and ran away from it to start a new life in the promised land

>PoC
Piece of Chicken?

The only reason why the hashtag is trending is because people are roasting tt

Im beginning to think they do this just to call people racist for thinking this shit its stupid.

Ursula is ugly as fuck. The actress they chose for Ariel is ugly too. Call me racist all you want, but there are much better looking black women.

I’m not even white.

At least this will flop in China I guess

>racist

You know this is becoming a defense against criticism, rather than a valid accusation. Just like the jews do, with their cries of "anti-semitism" any time anyone criticizes them bombing palestinians or whatever. It'sd racist against white peoplet o steal our heritage, you thieving niggers, create your own shit instead of stealing ours. Calling me racist doesn't affect me in any way.

Picker of Cotton

Edgy.
>At least this will flop in China I guess
Just like Aladdin, right?

Attached: 1517966615627.jpg (2048x1865, 519K)

Attached: 1519685977127.png (1178x1004, 1.07M)

Aladin had will smith

Why do you Americans keep destroying foreign culture?

This chose good looking actors there. Naomi Scott looks better than the animated version.

what if a canonically black character was recast as a white character. Wonder what would happen then.

Ah excuse my ignorance, i'm not American so i'm not familiar with this lingo.

And it was dog shit.

>its fiction so the race doesnt matter!
if only lib cucks played by their own rules when it comes to white people

Attached: ohnonono.png (1135x910, 362K)

DAS RITE QUEEN! KILL ALL INCELS

Literally everyone in that hashtag is niggers making fun of it, I have yet to see one unironic post

Arabs/Indians =/ Blacks.

Chinese don’t like blacks.

Disney employees definitely started the #NotMyAriel to get cucks all up in arms about the fake outrage

Attached: Arielaquisha.png (1400x1300, 325K)

hmmmhmm

Attached: 1519674610931.jpg (1200x494, 66K)

People were upset that Naomi Scott is half white and not dark enough to play a fictional character from a fictional country based on multiple cultures.

Really? Good, then.

Who the fuck said anything about realism in a movie about a mermaid magically getting legs you dumbfuck? Obviously a white woman is too much for you since you seem so enthusiastic about erasing and replacing them. You know your ideas are bad when they can only be defended with such blatant hypocrisy and intellectual dishonesty.

Aladdin did half of what Pacific Rim did in China, doesn't seem like they liked it that much

Damn that T'Chad is hot.

That's what I suspect. I am wonder about their true motive. Something happened at Disney. Any idea?

Oh fuck, an article. Not an article, but THE article. The one that was written and approved by every single liberal person alive on Earth. You got me there.

Why are Americans so obsessed with negroes? Literally all your media is niggers

Attached: 7232690.jpg (398x376, 40K)

And that obsession is going to spread to your country. Sit down.

American culture is the culture of the negro. That's why they are so loud.

hmm. I would go see this movie

this shit is manufactured to drive people crazy right?
>spend decades whining about how it's hurtful and wrong to replace the original skin color of characters
>suddenly change your tune completely and pretend it's absurd anyone has an issue with it
You can't even pull the "hypocrisy!" shit on us, because the only reason people care is because we were shat on for years for whitewashing, yet blackwashing is "beautiful." These schizos literally sperged out over some fanart lightening skin color earlier this year, FAN art, not even an actual movie.

go to bed mohammed

That hashtag is cringey as fuck. Just a bunch of niggers posting sassy gifs which is why Disney let it trend. One post in there was literally "I didn't won't to watch this but I will now because of racists!"

They just annoyed people that didn't want to see it and sucked in libtards and niggers took the bait.

>foreignshit talking about obsession
You're on an American website devoted almost exclusively to American entertainment and culture kek

What I don't get about all of this is why couldn't they make a new story in the vein of Little Mermaid starring a black actor? use its universe to create something new instead of replacing what exists for brownie points and the worst part is the defenders are totally unaware that they're being played the hardest in all of this, that Disney dosn't see blacks as people but as easy marks.

because these disneys live action remakes are all about ''here are the movies you liked as a kid but wait theres one difference its (hermoine, le funny will smith, black people etc etc)

Are you mad that you don't have any influence online and that you are confined to an anonymous forum? Or are you mad that people want to enjoy things?

I'm sticking with my DVDs. I'll never get why people would willlingly watch a worse version of something they enjoy. I swear the people who like these live action remakes are Total Recall remake fans as well or some shit.

Name recognition. No one would care about "Ariel's black bff" while at the same time Disney doesn't have to bother with new ideas and scripts.

Speak when spoken to, nigger.

smells like shit in here

>White fragility isn't r...

Attached: White Fragility..png (770x838, 485K)

I live in Sweden and they have a rule that like 50% of tv roles have to be non-white/straight men. No Jews tho, gov/media is so leftist it hates them.

Yes, racism typically hinged on arguments like "traditionally" and other normative things that fall under a white indoctrination. US media has generally been made for white people. It falls into the mold easily crank out more whites for whites, if you aint white, take it or leave it. Even when The Little Mermaid came out toy makers got the hair wrong and used standard yellow barbie hair. Cause being a red-head didn't fit the mold.

Being upset with a character who's culturally identity is collecting trash under water being black instead of white is racist. This isn't the girl from Brave becoming Persian and washing away her celtic life style. Ariel is a fucking coon in mermaid form, she's always been an oceanigger. Wanting "accuracy" is generally a response of fear, you're afraid and as Yoda has said, fear leads to racism.

>white people get mad over a shitty remake of a childhood film
>blacks get mad at some fanart of a pokemon trainer
Kek

There's nothing bigger than Jewish fragility

Hey smelly nigger, why can’t your kind make original content? You always need to be babied and given everything because youre “oppressed”. The height of your race this century is hip hop music and black twitter.

Almost like... it was all created by Disney or something...
>Jew
>White

It's almost like they have shills that raid every website to produce free publicity and "controversy" to try and boost sales :O

All of the white Nessa art is either copied from other people's work without their permission and/or it's just a hidden 'fuck blacks' message. That is a lot more serious than a shitty remake of a children's cartoon.
Just making that clear.

We can already enjoy the cartoons. These 3d remakes are souless and look like they're trying to sell me a new graphics card.

>DA JOOZ!!!!!!1!

Jesus Christ first you're racist now you're playing the victim complex because you were called out. Fuck off with your pathetic ass self dude.

Case in point. Fuck you, Ari. I'd shit on your children's graves

>swallows up mouse media

why dont white people make their own content?

Unga-bunga, me fall in jungle and hit head off rock. Now me have only IQ of 23!

Attached: jim-crow.jpg (323x448, 27K)

I seem to have struck a nerve.

A funny one perhaps. You claim whites are fragile but then turn on the tinfoil the second an equally "fragile" situation is held up in comparison. You're as fragile as those you shitpost about dude.

Viral Hastags = Free publicity

Okay okay, settle down little nigger

Okay professor Schlomo why don't go on ahead and talk about Sigmund Freud.

Japanese owned website, Japanese inspired website

Attached: 1523699207940.png (508x610, 21K)

I foresee a nationwide drowning epidemic.
>#arielchallenge

300 IQ

Starts with J and with W

1. agitprop
2. free advertising
pretty much how it works. i bet most of the board being filled with outrage is because of mouse-paid astroturfers and false flaggers. why wouldn't you if you were disney/an incel tranny jealous of white males?

I love it! Everyone is just trolling everyone else. No one will even watch this when it comes out. Everyone will stay at home bitching about it all to each other. LOL

I'm going to watch it just to piss /pol/ off.

So the cast a race that is known for not knowing how to swim and has no history of ship building.

Wow (((they))) barely even try now.

>look at hashtag
>it's just blacks bagging on imaginary racists
this is 100% being pushed by disney

More like /pol/ tried to start a hashtag and now they're realizing that 99% of people laugh at their asses? It's not marketing, the tag got hijacked lmao

This

If they don’t make a new piece of media with the IP after a certain number of years their trademark expires, so in order to retain legal ownership of The Little Mermaid/Aladdin/The Lion King/Whatever they need to make something, and the easiest way to shoot life back into a franchise is to do a Live Action Movie Remake for some reason. Then they can use the buzz to do a cartoon or whatever

Hook line and sinker. This is what Disney really wants. They got all MSM give them free press for months. It'll get worse though when MSM blames alt right and Yea Forums again.

(((They))) aren’t even hiding the fact that they want to genocide us

they have a martyr complex

You know regardless of who was casted you aren't going to ever see or pay attention to the existence of this movie right?

Attached: 1562223546397.jpg (765x630, 49K)

rent free

Attached: america-vs-world.jpg (500x562, 93K)

Your cognitive dissonance is amazing, literally the only reason people are animated by this flick is to channel their anti-white resentment. Get a lobotomy nigger.

Jewish power is the problem.