He took too many risks

He took too many risks.

Attached: 17C2FB3F-B463-4CDE-B242-D3BD2D57EB38.jpg (299x169, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x731474
youtu.be/pU0UFbxZDGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he lived like a man with passion, and we should all aspire to his level of enthusiasm and joy in our work.

And was killed by a stupid stingray

nun we can do about it now

>Fuck with venomous snakes, crocodiles and other deadly shit for your entire life
>Get offed by a fucking stingray
>Possibly might have lived if your dumbshit medic didn't pull the fucking barb out tearing your heart into pieces
Bit of an anticlimax really

i'm just here to watch his daughter's webms

He lived more in his time on earth than 90% of people with lives twice as long

typical workshy austrian cunt. walks around in gaylad shorts touching up visibly irritated animals and being hyperactive. one of the few instances in history where what went around came around, and he got stabbed in his dumb cunt heart and died cos of complications with his bipolair meds and the stingray poison

his daughter has some nice juicy tits though and I would consider buying her bath water

kek, celeb hero worship is truly pathetic

He just shoved his finger up croc assholes lmao, he wasn't a hero or even a good man

he's not a hero but he had fun while he was alive

damn you scaled that back quickly, fair enough

what was scaled back? no one itt said he was a hero or was worshiping him.

nah I'm not getting dragged down into this quagmire

?

>throwing yourself in front of dangerous reptiles to promote wildlife conservation isnt a noble cause
Also, he's seen more of this planet and done more things on it than both of you combined, which was my entire point you fucking brainlets

pppssssst, australian conservationists are actually just zoo keepers drumming up business

Fuck you cunt Steve is our national hero

there's no quagmire dude, you're just being overzealous in your attempts to hate everything.

getting shat on by a gecko must be quite the experience

It sucks that he has said before he wanted the cameraman to record his death but his family prevented it from being released

Who did he save? Dundee is a true patriot.

ya much better just to shit on yourself in the comfort of your own home

ok. "having fun" and "seeing the world" does not constitute living more than the majority of people who don't orphan their kids and widow their walleyed woman.
I don't hate steve, I hate people that lionize him. the man left us some great titties to mire.

dailymotion.com/video/x731474

>You'll never believe who got killed! The Crocodile Hunter!
>That's a ripe old age for a crocodile hunter

Steve died in a literal freak accident, of all the shit he did with poisonous snakes,spiders and massive reptiles who can rip your limbs off he died to a fucking stingray from a heart stab. Steve knew what he was doing and got shafted by god.

>OH BLOYMI OI HAVE A HOLE IN MOY CHEST
>LOOK AT THE SOYZ OF IT

Man I miss him. I wonder how Animal Planets been doing without hi-
>dog rescue show #784
>treehouse building show
>muh cut dogs and cats show
>reality shows that have almost nothing to do with animals
>all the mildly interesting but mediocre shit is on at 3:00 am in the morning
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!

Attached: 087C63D9-B5A8-4C25-93C6-2D841ED71FAC.jpg (944x944, 102K)

Steve never took himself seriously either, cuz he did shit like this

youtu.be/pU0UFbxZDGM

CROIKEY!

DANJA DANJA DANJA

>several hours of finding bigfoot
Jesus fuck

Attached: 1701F5D8-76DB-4AB0-BEA9-EA1482E9A707.png (362x492, 97K)

>"having fun" and "seeing the world" does not constitute living more than the majority of people
yeah it does.

you took some time off to travel after college, didn't you?

It was actually the cameraman's fault for scaring the string ray in the first place