Stranger Things

Steve won.

Attached: Who-Does-Maya-Hawke-Play-Stranger-Things.jpg (2048x2048, 415K)

She's a lesbo and the fucking numale writers cucked Steve again.

Sorta reminds me of a younger ScarJo.

Attached: 1537811851804.jpg (1797x2819, 1.02M)

>teased for the entire season as a legit romantic interest for steve
>revealed to be a dyke in the most anticlimatic moment
into the trash it goes

I dont watch Stranger Things, but is she supposed to be a younger Winona Ryder?

Netflix really shilled two gay characters this season huh. How far this show has fallen

Who was the second?

Will

Will's not confirmed gay though. I mean they've hinted at it heavily. But you can still just ignore it.

Fuck, they are really going there?

lmao nice projection there buddy.

won what? most J U S T ed award?

In some way Steve. In some way Hopps.

Implying he cant do a chasing amy

>"it's not my fault that you don't like girls"

Dustin won. Got himself a cute pure Mormon girl.

Because he's not going through puberty yet.

>reveal girl who was love interest to be a dyke
>jew tells hop and mom to have sex
>assuming will just hasn't hit puberty
Come on now, user

White males aren't allowed to have hot white girls.

faceblindness is strong on you...

So brave...i still cannot believe how are people paying for Netflix propaganda...

Look odds on Will's gay. Honestly they're likely only waiting until Noah Schnapp isn't just 14 to do something with it. But when Mike said that I'm pretty sure he was calling Will a child. He only seems to get the implication after when he looks really sorry.

I want Will to have a blond blue-eyed boyfriend.

Mike is dating EL though,

I mean the ones who think Mike was implying Will is gay are out of it. They are early teenagers in 80s america. No way they even think about stuff as straight and gay. It was just a matter of fact statement.

>No way they even think about stuff as straight and gay. It was just a matter of fact statement.
Kind of. They've been friends since they were five he'll know his dad used to call him a fag, and everyone in school did as well. Even Steve knew that in s1, and he's about 6 years older. I just doubt he decided to use that moment to intentionally tell Will "yeah you're gay. Everyone knows it. He was insulting him in a different way, and afterwards realised he'd probably dragged some shit up he didn't mean to.

That's kids being kids, we used to tell that to one of guys in our group and he ended up getting aids and dying from too many sexual partners 20 years later.

It wasn't Finn calling him gay that confirmed it. It was his reaction.

Again he's been called a faggot since he was a kid and his dad realised he hated baseball. Having your best friend pretty much say what everyone hates about you true or false is going to do something. Especially when you think he's already leaving you behind for someone else.

Too bad, he's with Mr. Clarke.

>Netflix really shilled two gay characters this season huh. How far this show has fallen

If you didn't check out already due to the race-mixing then I don't know what to say.

How can someone be so mad about a mutt(Dustin) dating a jew(Suzie)?

>a jew
Mormon

>best girl
>turns out to be lesbo

Attached: 1548729517204.jpg (900x899, 93K)

>((Mormon))

They just said he doesnt like girls. Hes a volcel.

I still hope there's another reason she refused Steve's confession and is at least Bi.
>you don't know anything about me
she has some skeletons in the closet which is why she can't date him for now

I can't believe that /ourguy/ got cucked again. Fuck this shitty show.

Attached: 1556898820043.png (633x758, 293K)

I just felt so bad after because them being fucked up on the truth serum together was super cute.

i didnt like girls until i was 15. i was a late bloomer, but once i started getting boners, things changed

>Finn Wolfhard didn't turn him gay.

Attached: 1556544463787.png (396x400, 23K)

They teased this hookup for an entire season. Only for them to Subvert Expectations by dropping shes a dyke. The writing overall was terrible this season. Especially with elevating that annoying ass 10-year-old monkey. But wow are these showrunners stupid and cucked.

you never got boners as a kid and wondered what was happening? I remember asking my mom why my penis got hard

well of course i got boners, but i never thought much of them until i started noticing boobs and what not

this takes place in the 80s before cow hormones got into the population.

>Lesbian
DROPPED

Bad writing:
>"It's not my fault you don't like girls"

This is a shameless diversity plug decided upon in a Netflix board meeting that contributes nothing to the story and solely exists to increase trust in corporations like Netflix by pleasing audiences with LGBT representation, no matter how minor it is

Good writing

>Mike instead accuses Will of being gay solely because of his lack of experience with women, despite no evidence of this being so. This is a projection of both Mike's insecurities and ego and would be fitting as this season coincides with the AIDS epidemic and the increase in homophobia

no, entirely different character.

I won whenever Sadie was onscreen

Attached: 2xda9gwlxa831.jpg (1125x836, 645K)

How Does this Season Rate?

Good?
Shit?

The likelihood he has a 3sum with her and Nancy is pretty high desu Nancy had mega bi vibes in season1 with barb and her mum wanting her to open up.

Like Nancy's bf will eleven and Winona have probably purposefully been put aside as they are super expensive actors to pay I could see them all showing up for 1-2 ep in future but IMO nun of them will be in majority of season 4/5 episodes

IMO the american in prison cell at the end was Brenner not Hopper

I thought it meant it was full of pee.

>coal burning potato nigger
Yikes!

Cringe, no one cares

Attached: sadie.png (314x542, 199K)

Attached: (((white man))).jpg (600x600, 55K)

based! sadie is so cute

the worst season. ending is garbage. Plot really wasn't moving anywhere and any growth shown was negligible . Lots of boring fighting scenes where a character with a plot armor is facing something.

Kids were entertaining. Dustin is god tier. Steve too. New girl is incredibly fun and stole the show before they revealed she is a dyke. They made Will a faggot too.

Overall it would be 7/10 but sjw degenerate shit brought it down to 5/10.

Mate, she's an actress playing a role. You realize she isn't actually dating Caleb McLaughlin, right?

Based based based

Attached: 548e69967642599b58a1b9c1c952d350.jpg (1056x1280, 443K)

>she's an actress
aka she's been weinstein'd

Mike should have called him incel and said :"have sex" that shuts all the /pol/cels right up.

It's OK, not great not shit.

Why do the writers hate Steve so much?

He is an attractive white male.

I'm four episodes in and this "Nancy trying to make it as a reporter in a man's world" subplot might be the worst thing ever.

doesn't she get fired at the beginning of episode 4?

name a single non-white character that isn't Lucas or his sister

i have a theory someone on the writing team had their gf dump them for some guy named steve. this is why steve must constantly suffer.

is this out?

Yeah, but then he mom gives her some pep talk about how awful it is to be not taken seriously.

This sucks and so far hasn't effected the other storylines in any way. You could cut this out and not lose anything.

Whole season dropped today.

God it's seriously so fucking bad, did they get the era wrong or something? It's the 1980s not 1950s stereotypes. It's so comically over the top that I can't take it seriously at all, like most things in this season

Fuck i can't enjoy anything these days, always dumbed down

Steve is the only remotely likable character left on this show. Lucas is alright too I guess. Glad about Hopper, he was an insufferable prick.

Dustin

yes but STeve is the only one attractive Except Billy. Every other cast member is El Goblino. and they made Billy into Villain. You are a dumb fuck. Be more ignorant please.

That's legitimately how a 20 year old girl at a small town newspaper would have been treated in the 80s.

Do the writers hate Steve?

It was a great twist and adds more to her character. Plus, Steve is a jerkoff who is shallow

I can't believe they did that shit to my boy Steve. He deserves a fucking happy ending goddamnit it's not fucking fair

Fair enough, but I can't be the only one who sees it.

>hey nance, good story idea, but you got my sandwich wrong! get back in the kitchen woman!

Excellent writing

>HAW HAW HAW! Good one Dave!

Yeah they over did it the female victim bullshit. Wait till you see the black dudes sister. That bitch was insufferable

Why do you like him? He's an asshole
>jerk in school
>gets beat up twice
>Gets cucked twice
>has no future

Shit! I thought I was the only person who thought that.

>Writers magically turn Steve from the jock asshole that's sympathetic at heart into a complete loser because internet memes about him being a loser "mom" are popular

>That's legitimately how a 20 year old girl at a small town newspaper would have been treated in the 80s.
>Trust me i watch woke documentaries from 2018

>strength, dexterity , agility all very high
>shit luck and nerfed intelligence
I am sorry you were an unpopular faggot in high school annon. Steve is based.

>writers magically force nancy and jonathan's s2 plot to justice for barb
>writers magically shove in lucas insufferably annoying sister in s3
>writers magically destroy steve to add a fucking dyke reveal in s3
tumblr and twitter are writing this show

Nancy and Jonathan should have been written out after s1.

Already better than that bitch Nancy. Ship her and Jon out of the show and let Robin become the main teenage girl of the group

I'd agree with you if she got with Steve and wasn't a fucking dyke.

Yeah, the writers caving to memes has really hurt the show. When they made #Justiceforbarb into a main plot point I knew we'd never get back to season 1 quality.

Would that reveal be worth it if Steve dicks the dyke out of her?

You know that will never fucking happen

They seemed totally extraneous in season 2 and it looks like they're even more pointless now.

I don't buy it, they were holding hands when they were scared.

I wish.

Attached: 1546470877626.jpg (722x713, 82K)

Anyone else wish Hopper and Joyce's relationship remained platonic?

It's not just catering to memes, the writing and direction in general are specifically done to appeal to a mass audience and to maximize fan service. This show has absolutely no fucking idea what subtlety is anymore. Notice how sterile the direction is now and how in your face every single goddamn thing in the show is

>Steve has trouble with women now, have a chart showing how many girls he's asked out!
>Nancy is a victim of sexism, have her employers laugh manically at everything and make fun of her sandwiches!
>A character is feeling insecure, have them stutter all of their words!

Embarrassingly bad

Not really no, I'm not against developing love plots. I think the slow build was nice.

>Nancy
>victim
>of sexism
Please watch these shows before commenting.

Just finished, this was something special. Finely marinaded shit.

>Hopper is a screaming retard for seven and a half hours just to turn into John McClane
>Russians are seriously out of place
>Russian guy is retard, refuses to call backup and can just walk around in a fair with a gun in hand without alerting anyone
>Max is a mega cunt
>Mike and Lucas are assholes who can't even talk to their friend Will despite him being trapped in a nightmare land
>Nancy is a mega cunt, she honestly believe everything revolves around her and won't listen to anyone
>Dustin is an annoying cunt, autisticlly hangs on to tiny details despite serious shit going down(told to be radio silent but won't until stupid as fuck call signs are used and despite being outside secret Russian base fights Steve over looking in binoculars)
>out of place song at the end from Dustin
>7 eps of buildup and Robin is gay even after that heart to heart
>Joyce and that magnet plot was handled retardly, she looks like a damn retard running around town whining about magnets
>Billy's milf subplot went nowhere and just disappeared
>newspaper guys were unrealistically mega assholes, they don't even feel human

Half of this shit only works if the characters are acting retarded. Joyce magnet thing is prime example, she spends an insane amount of time whining around town about magnets, willing to get herself killed in a secret closed down lab just because her magnets aren't working. Max goes out of her way to shit on Mike and shit on men in general just so Eleven and Mike aren't together. Dustin's musical note was so mindbogglingly retarded and out of place that I can't believe someone wrote that sequences of events and wasn't beat to death.

Worst of all, that Steve and Robin buildup was flushed down a toilet just to insert a gay character in where it wasn't needed,

Attached: 1555611424754.png (618x970, 1022K)

Why haven't the black characters been killed off?

That's racist.

what else are they trying to convey in her retarded subplot you mong? that's the whole point of it, it's mindless feminist pandering

I was so excited for Billy to bang Mrs. Wheeler. Which teenage boy is gonna bang her now? Steve?

The thing that really grinds my gears is that they never fucking explained where the Russians came from.

Me

Thought this season was predictable, boring and annoying at times. Found myself fast forwarding a lot. Love the hell outta Steve and hate the way he's been done, but the rest can eat shit. Went from one of the most entertaining shows Netflix has made and then dog shit for the next 2 seasons. Oh well, at least Dark is still great.

Attached: 1495022673730.jpg (537x525, 30K)

No, I just prefer alpha characters like Jonathan over beta Steve. Jonathan beats his ass, steals his girl, way smarter than him, and has a future. Plus, he isn't a massive dick to people

He's always been an asshole so I see this as him getting his comeuppance for mistreating girls, Jonathan, and Robin

I'm watching episode 5 and:
1. The Russian Terminator guy not only looks like Arnold, he even has the same haircut
2. This secret underground base is straight out of Austin Powers. Am I supposed to take this seriously?

>is that they never fucking explained where the Russians came from.
.....They came from Russia....
Did you just blow in from stupid town?

>convey
You need to watch the series to see what they're conveying. It's a big subversion and you wouldn't fucking know it because you're a double nigger and can't pay attention for 5 minutes.

Was she best grill? Cause I'm thinking she's best grill

Isn't she Bi? I thought she was still into steve despite wanting finger-bang the other class-mate

jonathan doesn't do shit this season

Russia, most likely

He's barely even a character.

Yeah, they were holding hands in the scene where they thought the guards would spot them.

Steve deserves no sympathy. He bullied people and only dated women if they were popular or not geeky, he broke Jonathan's camera, he curses at the kids, and he is humble at all cause he has a narcissist issue

I'm pretty sure they did all that on purpose, even the music that plays when the Russian dude comes onto screen is reminiscent of Terminator.

It's not meant to be taken seriously. It's entertainment.

Not my point. Jonathan is alpha, Steve is beta. I don't like pussy men but go ahead and shill for a faggot who gets cucked and can't fight

He had an important part in season 1 getting that photo.
After Nancy proved she was capable at the end of s1, Jon has just been booted to nancy's personal goon that she also swaps fluids with

Is this show better than GoT?

At no point ever did it mention how they know about the upside-down.

He just wanted to be popular in high school.

>What is character development?

And his face gets the same cuts. It's just an homage.

Steve is a walking stereotype and isn't a character. The whole "oh, he's good with kids" subplot has been done to death and it's a cheap trick to manipulate the Audi emotions.
>Nick from Fear the Walking Dead
>The Hound from Game of Thrones
>Negan from The Walking Dead

At least if I squint hard enough I can pretend the guy is actually Gary Busey.

>tfw steve tells her his feez
>tfw she suddenly gets choked up, like she really feels it too, like she's always felt it
>tfw you, the viewer, get choked up too, since there will be raw love between two people kinda like in Titanic and they finally found each other
>"well, acktually steve, I eat the rug"

FUCK

THIS

FAGGOT

ASS

SHOW

I mean not only is Robin a smoke show, but she's literally every man's dream, and of course she has to be a fucking dyke, so all the fucking men are left with are typical dumbfuck thots.

The mayor even says the guy is Arnold Schwarzenegger at one point

>The Hound
>he's good with kids
m8

See here. It's cheap character development.

Because Arya softens him up and he stars to try doing the right thing. He's a terrible character too

Steve, t-this time he's gonna win. H-he doesn't even need Robin

I asked my mom too, and she was always "let me give it kisses to make it go down" felt pretty good but then she got taken by the police one day and I never knew why.

Attached: you just got PRANKED.png (577x458, 328K)

>He's good with kids
He's lost all of his high school friends because he wasn't a sincere good friend and now kids are the only people who will hang out with him. S3 is rock bottom for Steve but he's learning the value of real friendship.

Who does Yea Forums think the American is at the very end of the show?
The russian guard says "no, no not the american the other one"
My first hunch was Hopp, but that seems too far-fetched
maybe Murray Bauman? I didn't see him at all during the s3 rap-up

then who was police?

I hope Dustin fucks Mrs. Wheeler

Can Yea Forums quit shilling Steve. Reminder he's a cuck and can't fight. Imagine liking a beta male

She was so perfect for Steve, it is not fair!

Attached: images.png (516x594, 24K)

What other male is there to root for? Jonathan might as well not exist.

>you now realize "Schwarzenegger" literally translates to "black nigger"

For me, it's Heather. The best girl of Stranger Things

Attached: 1562299232102[1].jpg (2048x1024, 168K)

I honestly think its Hopper. I bet he got blasted into the Upside Down and the Russians grabbed him from there.

>liking
He's very charismatic but also exactly the sort of bitch boy Yea Forums can relate to.

Given the current pandering route ST is going; i have a feeling there gonna try and get the bi-racial couple achievement under there belt.
I.E. Dustin fucks Erica

>can people stop supporting an underdog?
Nah fuck you

They have that with Lucas and Max

I want the MILF storyline to be completed.

Or Steve gets a trans gf (male)

Heather a shit

Max is already going to fuck Lucas, they don't need another.

BASED STEVE
Tell me there is lots of Steve this season. I don't give a shit about the kids

My first thought was that he jumped into the portal
I mean being 'blasted' makes no sense because the other guys got liquefied

Damn i didn't think of that! That would explain where that demagorgan came from as-well
I think you're onto something

How did this thing got such a qt gf?

Damn, obviously. Go for 2?

Yeah, a lot more than the previous two seasons.

My guy they tease Steve with girl in OP for the whole season then they drop that she's a fucking dyke to cuck him. Steve gets fucking destroyed. Welcome to Netflix.

They are really forcing Will as an homosex, aren't they?

>dustin leaving his cute mormon tradwife for the annoying black kid
Nah, besides, you're forgetting about one of the biggest meltdowns in niche-Yea Forums history. They already got a bi-racial couple

Attached: 425e3f695c89a2f9b487baebf6c47e7f[1].jpg (750x720, 54K)

Jonathan, Hopper, Mike, Will

What pissed me off is the plot acted like Mike was bad to El as a bf but fucking Lucas is so wrong for Maxine. They alluded to Max being abused by her brother Billy in S2 so why would they trade her up for another abusive asshole? Worst is Lucas kept giving Mike relationship advice and he was never called on it. Also why make Robin lesbian when fucking obviously Max seemed to have way better chemistry with El. Make her gay instead. Fucking Duffers

That's not a biracial couple. That's your average American couple.

FUCKING TAKE THAT BACK

Alexi said everyone would get turned to dust when the key exploded, but who knows. Maybe they all just got sent to the Upside Down.

I don't consider someone dead in a show or movie unless I see a body.

How is he an underdog, retard? He was a major prick and is now getting his comeuppance.

Jonathan is not a character anymore.
Hopper has been reduced to a cartoon version of himself.
Mike and Will are little boys who look like lesbians.

>Jonathan
Doesn't exist
>Hopper
Gets rekt the entire season
>Mike
Demoted to Eleven's rag
>Will
Gay as fuck

I actually liked the development of Max and El's friendship

Yeah his No Girls day shit was pretty cringe

He got his comeuppance when he got his ass kicked back in season 1. He was already redeemed in season 2 when he took care of the kids, which didn't benefit him personally in any way.

Is Mayor Kline the best character in the show's history? I love this guy.

flute up her puzzy

When I watched that scene I thought “damn, closeted dykes probably go through this shit all the time if they’re cute. Must be fucking awkward having to let dudes down softly”

I think maybe your mind is poisoned by the cuck meme and you can only view things from Steve’s point but in the total binary sense of cucked/uncucked

I just like seeing El not being the main focus of the plot. It's nice to see her just be one of the gang.

Max and Nancy are competing for worst girl now

Was unironically pretty good.
I still think the first half of the season is mostly good, 4 episodes of mostly the characters doing character stuff, when the plot really becomes the focus in those last 4 episodes is when it all goes to shit

I thought the 1980s was really anti-homosexual?

The Robin/Steve sub-plot was definetly my favorite in season 3.
Everything past their Serum-injection was my just pure gold
So why.....Did they have to make Robin a fuckin' dyke....
Just takin' a fat shit on their entire arc together

Shut the fuck up retard. That dyke shit fucking killed the only decent plot line this season.

Hopper is raging alcoholic magnum PI wannabe. That's what kino is made out of.

Who was thought throughout the whole series, Nancy has been a gigantic cunt? Why can't she die already?

Replace her with Mrs. Wheeler.

Then he gets manhandled the whole season and fucking killed

Mrs.Wheeler was a fuckin smoke show in episode 1

Did Billy do anything this season?

Why couldn't MILFs look at me like that at 17-18?

T H I S

Ship off Nancy and Jon to their homeplanet, put Robin as the main girl of the gang, get Mrs Wheeler in place of Hopper to help Joyce on her side-plot and bam, It's fucking kino

Your waifu is a puddle of goo

The worst part of this is that she made it seem she had a crush on him in highschool. Why did she do that? What the fuck was her problem?

it was. we stuffed queers in their lockers in the 90s

SUBVERTED EXPECTATIONS

Nobody killed hopper you fucking drama queen

Well, can it be assumed that Robin never had the cock before? can Steve still convince her to try it?

No I kept getting him confused with the newspaper editor. Why'd they cast similar actors for plot relevant dudes.

Attached: incel goyims.jpg (1920x1080, 138K)

Man, Max and El's relationship is turning dykey

This, was such a weird thing in retrospect.
Was she just doing Steve a solid and making him think he still had it before he died?
I mean, she's not dumb, she knows what she said implied.

Could've just said that she wasn't into him anymore and that she grew up, they could still be just platonic. It's just the "im gay lol" thing that makes it weird

I mean yeah I'm sure it happens, but I really wanted Steve to have a happy ending because their chemistry was really good throughout the season.

And that's a good thing

It's fucking obvious what it is. Don't be dense.

i cant't wait until season 4 where the big threat is AIDS and the show does body horror.

Are there even real life slavs in Illinois?

I honestly didn't care for the Red Dawn shit cause the season was already getting complicated from The Thing shit.

Hopper is just angry and punching people now, it is fucking sad.
Mike so inconsistent, one season he seems like some sort of leader, next season he is some angry little boy and now he just cries about Eleven all day.

Bros Maya Hawke is so hot

Polacks.

Is Steve the average reddit user?

>another bitch that uses her cunt in an ultimatum
women. are. GARBAGE.

It's not being dense to wish the story went a different direction.

Hopper got blasted into the upside-down where he was brought back to vanilla earth via the russian tear where he now languishes in a russian gulag
That would also explain how the ruskies have the demagorgan
The only thing that is gonna kill Hopp is a DUI

She's rocking the shit out of that hairstyle, she looks hot as fuck with it. But when I looked at her other pictures, not so much.

Lucas sisters was a sassy brat that should have been slapped or something and Billy should have been gay boi last Season.

It's like IASIP or Seinfeld in that most of the characters are aholes, just the only comedy comes from unintentional dumb shit.

bec the government didn't invent AIDS until 1986.

They should of scooped-her eyeballs with a melon-baller and fed her to the mindflayer

That dumb little niglet was the worst part of the show.

Eeeeeeh/10
Lots of things to love, lots of things to hate

Wait, whats the point of the Russian storyline? Wtf? I thought the mall would have been built on top of old lab

That is what i was hoping for the entire time

To play into 80s and 90s cold war era movie tropes.

Like holy shit, that was the worse way to introduce your pet LGBTQ character.

Diversity, the sane reason why the Ruskies didnt rough up the dyke. They didn't want the lefties complaining

The weakest season so far
I went in with low expectatons too (how many times can they rehash this story...?)
Best subplot was SteveXRobin..which they dyke-bombed last second because.....pandering?

How the fuck would that Alexei dude know what a 7/.11 is? Wasn't the Soviet Union completely fucked up in 1985?

Why did this also feel like the prequel to Chernobyl?

Lefties ruin everything. Fucking hell this show is shit now.

They probably would of raped her in a real-world scenario.

just finished season 3. it was garbage.

That black little girl I wanted to deck in the face. What an annoying cunt

Why couldn't Robin be in the first two seasons? She's cool as shit

And her and Steve's storyline was my favorite

Thats what the commies did in the day when interrogating females. I was waiting for the moment but only Steve was roughed up which made no sense. The writers like using that dude as a punching bag

This. Robin's the coolest, hopefull she replaces Nancy in the future

Kindly fuck off tad/pol/e

Actually same. When they first entered Heather's house, thought that was the mayor in the portrait. Still, mayor is great. Felt like a fun, campy character that Cary Elwes just had fun with.

Why would he leave this qt for the ugly black girl

Attached: Stranger.Things.S03E08.WEBRip.x264-ION10.webm (320x360, 345K)

How many days did it take you to think that one up?

She was cool before the fucking dyke bullshit. Fucking garbage.

Long distance relationships never work user; eventually dusty is gonna have a thirst

Attached: file.png (1080x803, 1.3M)

Isn't time a "stray" commie bullet went through you're fuckin skull?

Dykeanon is my favourite poster.
He's there in every thread to rage about Robin.
Godspeed, dykeanon.
Never stop seething

>Thats what the commies did in the day when interrogating females.
Exactly. Too soft duffer-faggots

Joyce "The Cuckquean" Byers has a nice ring to it

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 35K)

Ugh Nancy and El were so ugly this season. Especially with Robin, Heather and Max around.

What if Chernobyl and Stranger Things is the same story?

God fucking damn it, they had one job this season, ONE-FUCKING-JOB AND THEY FUCKING RUIN IT.

Go back to tumblr you whale.

Never stop dilating

>eventually dusty is gonna have a thirst
to film more Verizon commercials

That's fine they were also horrible bitches and 11 wasn't even stronk.

Nancy's hair this season was a huge downgrade

Is Erica supposed to be likable, or are you supposed to view her as an annoying little shit?

DELETE

Attached: 1560960258711.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

an annoying little shit who needs a bullet. She softened up to dusty a bit; but only because she realized she wants his cock
Nah she's a nightmare walking

No, she's successfully unlikeable.

Oh shit that was fucking the Dread Pirate Roberts? Damn I missed that 80s reference. I just thought he was some no name character actor. That's cool especially since they got Gary Busey's son too.

I think Mike's writing is realistic, sometimes boys go through complete personality changes when they enter puberty.

Comrade. Lt. Molotov. how is the sunlight. hahaa.

Literally dragged down every scene she was in.
Dunno what the Huff-Puffers were thinking when they decided to put her in.

Steve is not /ourguy/ at all
>Most people don't like him
>He gets cucked twice
>He gets beat up twice
>He's shallow
>He says his name in the third person like an insufferable narcissist

Nancy's character is the worst. Every episode she gets worse

she was popular on twitter and tumblr

What the fuck was that about? I know there are rumors that Sadie's a junkie now but she looked cracked out the whole of S3.

I was born in 1989. Didn't the internet exist by this time?

Hopper gets cucked and beaten constantly too. Jonathan doesn't exist. Face it, there's no male left to root for in this dyke series.

>twitter
Think for you're self user
>and Tumblr

Also unlikeable.

Do the writers secretly hate him? Did they get bullies by a Steve? I dunno why he's the only character to get cucked, beat up, made fun of for being dumb, and no goals for the future, and now girls apparently hate him

Can someone show me what a good scream is like?

I don't know, liberals seem to worship black females no matter how unlikable they seem to the normal person.

Attached: TAHS RACIST.gif (480x270, 3.76M)

>writters appease twitters
cancel netflix, it was all a big mistake

Why didn't bring back that Indian chick from season 2? She seemed to serve a big purpose to El

I mean Twitter is basically blacks and self hating whites for the most part. You could have a character just make like garbled yelling noises and constantly mess with the overall tone of the movie of the movie and they'd love the character as long as it was non-white.

Jonathan is my favorite, not roided up Hopper or beta Steve. Jonathan has great taste in music, smart, can fight, so alpha he steals Nancy, and stoic

Of course with fucking nigger cunt bitches who identify with her is what you mean, no one else in their right mind would like her

Because then they would have to acknowledge season 2 existed.

It was the lowest rated episode by far on IMDb. I actually kinda liked that episode even though the Indian girl was shit, it reminded me of a Michael Mann movie.

People for the most part hated that whole El joins a gang arc
They dumped them and her like D&D did the sand snakes / dorne

Nobody liked that episode, they will probably try to distance themselves from it as much as possible

Which kid will come out as transgender next season?

It's Will.

Attached: 1547878931452.jpg (2000x1205, 698K)

Chicago did have a big gang problem in the 1980s so that seemed realistic

Literally the whole internet hated that episode. It's probably retconned now. I hope she died of AIDs or an overdose hopefully

Every dude on the show got a chick. Except Steve and Will who's probably a closet homo anyway. They hate Alpha Males on the show. Im sure of it. The dude lost all of hos status and cred. His dad can't afford for him to even go to a community college. Which was bullshit because in the first season they made him seem like a yuppie. His best friends now is a dyke and a dude who now giving him lessons. Steve is just a running joke now

All of that happened in season 1. He was roped in to justice for barb in season 2 and did fuck all season 3. He doesn't exist.

I'm skipping all of her and Jon's scenes just like I did last season, it's easy to fill in the blanks.

Not really. Home use of the internet was more of a late 90s thing.

Robin should be forc 'ahem' I mean extremely excited, as a woman, to have the wonderful opportunity to make babies for the future greatness of America. Bless.

whos gonna be their designated female gunfighter then?

STEEEEEEEEEEEVUN

Attached: 1557543718582.png (938x660, 429K)

Jon has been a whipped-bitch since Nancy got a gun at the end of S1
Those two characters have just been in the way ever since

Jonathan, Steve and Hopper are still ok even though the Duffers try and make them bitches. There's no hope for Mike tho. He's a bigger faggot than Will and his Jew genes get worse every year.

No, it isn't. It was written terribly and didn't at all fit with the previous information. Only an absolute idiot would think it does.

Attached: 28435320_2035068090049881_1086646182089850880_n.jpg (933x933, 823K)

This

Erica was such a know it all little bitch with em hm attitude. Even the nurse had the ghetto attitude. Easily wins worst character of the season but twitter twats seem to love her

I guess Robin? I'm sure she knows how to use a gun and has been studying Krav-Mgaw for 6 years

It's amazing how on "TV shows" homosexuals make up about 20% of the population. The average person with no awareness of actual demographics believe this to be the case because of how much it's shoved into everything. Will is gay, Robin is gay....uh okay.

He and Nancy were fighting the creatures in season 3, retard. Remember they cracked the case about the infected rats

That's unironically Netflix target audience

The Duffer brothers were born in 1984. How the FUCK would they know what the 1980s were like?

Suzie is best girl

Attached: 492497BD-19B5-4828-AAF9-D6AB20617FE7.jpg (660x312, 20K)

Els powers only come back after she loses her virginity

Who doesn't like him?
And is it his fault that in the small town he is in his choices are a lesbian and a idiot? Fuck off back to tumblr will you now?

Wait they didn't even know Billy was the host yet and they still had El throw him against the damn wall in the sauna?

best girl incoming

Attached: tumblr_oyi27vHH4v1v4xmuio1_250.png (250x250, 90K)

He just drove her around lol

Imagine if they had been erased from the show...would the plot have been negatively effected in anyway?
They don't go to the hospital, sure. But thats just a bump in the road
They are just a waste of space face it

Or maybe you wanted a simple, predictable ending where Robin and Steve get together. 1. He's shallow and never even noticed her so he doesn't deserve her 2. Robin doesn't have to be straight, 95 percent of the characters are straight so get over it. 3. Homophobia was a big issue in 1985 so it adds to her depth bc we see how brave she is

I JUST WANT TO FUCK MRS. WHEELER

They spent more time on her struggles in a male dominated workplace LMAO

Well yeah, even the creators of southpark knew mormons were the only decent people.

and she crushes Mike's cock accidentally during the climax.

It's his fault he can't fight and can't keep a girl lol girls don't even like him now, cause it ain't high school anymore and they see he's a loser

But then how would we have learned about how pervasive male chauvinism was in the 80's while listening to Huey Lewis?

Hope we get more of her the next season

Like wtf are you still doing here, you whale?

Nancy was a selfish bitch, she thinks the world revolves around her and the world is over if she is wrong, fuck that cunt with a bat.

>predictable bad
>subverted expectations good

>adds to her depth bc we see how brave she is
This is straight up bait, dude

Attached: tenor (8).gif (220x220, 367K)

based and Milfpilled

If they erased Steve, nothing changes. Jonathan is essential because he's connected to Will and Joyce and Nancy. Steve literally has no family relation or romantic relationships with any of the characters

Johnathan Byers looks kind of like if cocaine had a face.

NOBODY WOULD HAVE DEFENDED A YOUNG BOY WATCHING MY LITTLE PONY IN THE 80S. DUSTIN IS A FUCKING CREEP.

>Homophobia was a big issue in 1985 so it adds to her depth bc we see how brave she is
>>>/tumblr

Who else thinks Mrs. Wheeler is hotter than Nancy?

Retards, they said in an original interview right after the first season they wanted to do proper justice to Barb. That's why that was in season 2, they started the Barb shit themselves, not the internet.

Okay /pol/ how does your arm feel after that reach

I am so glad that there wasn't cuck shit

She knew, they didn't.

How the fuck do you exist?

>Woman allowed to be a piece of shit and cheat instead of just "le men are dogs"
>Woman actually feels guilty and doesn't go through with it

I'd be satisfied either way. But I liked that she put her family first and was willing to be happy with her boring bland husband

Did you even watch the season /lgbt/?

you are so gay holy shit

Your trolling attempt is pathetic, you're fucking transparent.

>obsesses over your fridge magnets as a cover for her OCD and drug addiction
Would still wife.

This isn't your safe space. People have different opinions. I just think it's hypocritical of Yea Forums to shill for a beta like Steve who gets cucked twice, can't fight, and is seen as a loser by women and continues to get rejected, oh and he's dumb. Maybe that's why you identify with him because you're all of those things lol Robin is great addition cause she can humble Steve and make him not so insufferable due to his toxic behavior and narcissism

Barb was a bland, blob both physically and as a character. No wonder so many fatsos on the internet saw themselves in her.

If we're talking season 1 yeah you're right
Post s1, Nancy & Jon are just filler arcs that drag out the story
Also i'm particularly batting for steve either ( although i like him and robin until they pulled out the rug at the last minute) that was just lazy/blatant pandering

/ourguy/ Tobey McGuire already had her in his rape dungeon before user. Plus she tastes like chicken according to him

I guess you've never been bullied. I'm not saying coming out is brave in 2019, I'm saying it was brave in 1985 cause times were different

Who doesn't?

NEW THREAD

But it was an issue, retard. It's not fairytale shit. In 2019 it's not brave but in 85 it was brave. In addition, we get to explore a new perspective

Steve "The Hair" Harrington is so based bros
Why did they have to do him dirty like that?

Is it braver than breaking into a secret Russian base?

You can't be this stupid. Not even here of all places.

"I like people with the same genitals as me."

Wow. I can see how that can completely shape your worldview and would completely blow normies' minds.

They even treated Jonathan poorly. Remember they only did that because she was an INTERN, not because she was a woman. Find one quote where they say go back to the kitchen or men are better. Hint: you won't find it

Says the guy defending a cuck who gets his ass beat and girl stolen from my fav character lol

>admitting to being a degenerate genetic dead end is brave

Attached: Oof.jpg (565x546, 63K)

Honestly it was 100% Nancy that ruined his job. She kept barging into the fucking darkroom. She should have been fired before she ever tried investigating anything. They literally only kept her around to fetch sandwiches and shit and she COULD NOT GET THAT RIGHT.

Homophobia was a problem in 1985, moron. I understand sjws say it's still a problem today when that's false, but yes, in 1985 it was a problem

A lot of soviets were obsessed with American culture because it was forbidden, a 19 year old russian in university might trade for bootlegged movies, cartoons and magazines.

6 episodes showed that chick pinning over him. 7th episode "oh im gay". Yeah, solid writing there asshole. Get the fuck out here

A main character cannot be homophobic. It would only encourage it in real life. Its [CURRENT_YEAR] for god's sake.

Steve is probably an insert from some guy they were jealous of in highschool and this is their way of getting back at him.

Based Steve