Are people actually upset about this?

Are people actually upset about this?

Attached: ariel.jpg (1296x730, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3jGp_ZC2iBE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Frog_Princess_(novel)
twitter.com/chuuzus/status/1146504595239243778/video/1
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2097218/Reason-Zimbabwe-reservoir-delays--mermaids-hounding-workers-away.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Guys with girlfriends aren’t

I'm sick of hearing about this shit

Most of us don't really care and just want to stir up shit

yes they are
youtube.com/watch?v=3jGp_ZC2iBE

Blackwashing is getting kinda predictable now.

im more upset about the state of this industry than the nigger in itself

I just find it funny. She is objectively very ugly too. I just don't get it. I mean it's obviously just to score virtue points but come the fuck on. At least hire a hot black chick. From what I've read in the media reports she's not even an actress. She's just a singer I've never heard of. Not only do they hire an ugly nog to play a pretty redhead, they don't even hire an actress? what in gods name were they thinking?

guys im noticing a pattern here

Attached: 1562199725444.jpg (560x2841, 655K)

it'll be as awful looking as that prostitute they created for Starfire in that Titans tv show

I think she's cute, that's all that matters.

I think she's related to Beyonce or something.

It's another white character replaced with a female mutt. Only people who could really be upset by this are 20-30 y/o women who will just show their children the original instead.

no

This user get is

i only care about Octomom's cast.

Attached: 72c.jpg (800x1200, 618K)

Black people can't even swim

can someone post the webms of ariels feet

Why wouldn't they be? It's a despicable thing to see a massive left wing media corporation change a character for no other reason than to appeal to the most dangerous sybhumans in america. She was once a white character, now changed into an ugly sheboon.
Niggers are allowed to take white roles and be proud of their race, while whites are being replaced and aren't allowed to be proud of anything. Fuck the kikes at disney, and fuck the trannies that defend them.

Attached: 1545066563980.jpg (406x364, 118K)

its gonna be that fat bitch from the ghostbusters reboot, the white one

What we should have gotten desu

Attached: Untitled.png (826x537, 544K)

It's an adaptation so I think they can adapt her into whatever the hell race they want.
Also why the fuck would a mermaid in the Caribbean be white?

Awful casting

fpbp, there is a serious manbaby epidemic on this board and it must be fucking dealt with already.

incel and pol are in a perpetual state of triggered,so yes
see:

So its ok to erase 2% of the global population from media and pop culture always its replaced by a black person?
No
Gingerism is not ok

I unironically am. The original Ariel is such a perfect cutie, I have always adored her most of all the princesses. Why did they have to pick her of all the options, oh why? From now on Ariel artworks are going to be swamped with ugly blackwashed horseshit, it just makes me sad.

Attached: 1532230370504.png (226x587, 262K)

YOU'RE GODDAMN FUCKING RIGHT WE ARE
FUCK NIGGERS AND FUCK NIGGER CULTURE

Disney can't keep getting away with this!

Attached: Arielaquisha.png (1400x1300, 325K)

Correct. The manbabies are out of control. I'm surprised they haven't fucked off yet after losing every last argument the past 3 months.

MUH 2%

You thirsty retards will be the death of the human race. That fucking quasimodo genetic abortion from game of thrones is world famous and you have you retards saying
>shes kinda cute

All that sunshine and UV radiation under the sea, amirite?

well that would explain it. I don't care to research at all, but I'll believe you. If this is a success I think we can expect a full remake of just about every disney film with a black lead replacing the white one. I mean why wouldn't they? They are all about playing it safe. kek. sword in the stone live action with a black lead would seem right up their alley.

Yes and it's funny

how you gonna deal with it?

why the fuck would a mermaid in the caribena be black

>Black people can't even swim
a couple of them won Olympic Gold tho.

>It's an adaptation so I think they can adapt her into whatever the hell race they want.
It's a white fairy tale and she has always been white, but jews can't be casting white people now can they.
>Also why the fuck would a mermaid in the Caribbean be white?
It's funny that it actually makes more sense for her to be white, since you don't evolve to get a dark tan from being deep under the sea, and mermaids have always been depicted as white because they were made up by white people, not african monkey people.

But I want to eat her pussy

By continuing to keep a rational demeanor whilst debating with them. And when they seethe memes, I'll just tell those incels to have sex.

Are you an insecure brown person?

Why the fuck shouldn't Europeans be upset with this? Especially since if the situation were reversed, this would be a mainstream talking point on CNN, and Black People Twitter wouldn't shut up. Maybe it'll even get 100k upvotes on reddit about this evil blackwashing.

God, fuck Hollywood, and fuck westerners. This is why I prefer Japanese entertainment. Why do you enjoy not only having your media producers be far left, but to even engage in anti-white race baiting, and creating UGLY things?

> DAE think people who notice patterns I don't like are incels!?

Attached: hurr.png (190x265, 5K)

doesnt sound very effective tho, they're still out in full force with no signs of stopping, the frog threads alone are outnumbering the opposing side

>muh j00s
Yea Forums manbaby detected. Have sex, incel.

Why would a mermaid with European features be in the Caribbean? Are they migratory?

theyve been losing all their lives, aint no few months going to change anything
same shit different day. BLACK PANTHER GOING TO FAIL HAHA SO OBVIOUS oh it didnt oh well i never said that CAPTAIN MARVEL SHILL GOING TO FAIL HAHA oh it didnt ill pretend i nver said that etcetcetc
shame is that law of average states that one of their triggerpoints will eventually fail, and you can bet we'll see a shitload of HAHAHAAHAHAH I KNEW IT TOLD YOU when that happens
in short: /pol/ was a mistake

It's much, much better than what we got, and there is no way in hell disney, a multi billion dollar name, couldn't find an actual white redhead to play the role.

Attached: 1562213405683.jpg (743x416, 59K)

Yeah of course. White men are some of the biggest emotional bitches in the world.
What else explains them being angry about a movie for kids?

MUH SUPER DOOPER SCARY INCEL AND POL BOOGEY MEN

Attached: 1562096948062.jpg (605x658, 83K)

FUCK YOU SATANIC SUBVERSIVE PEDOPHILE JEWS THAT RUN HOLYWOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1527198445418.png (328x1246, 410K)

why would a mermaid with black features be in the caribean are they migratory

Correct. Reddit is unironically seething at black Arielle. In fact, 99% of the manbabies here directly come from Reddit.

Why would Europeans be upset about a fucking mermaid not being European? Mermaids aren't real, and they don't live in Europe.

This. Fuck women.

apart that we 4channel are supporting this, it seems like normies are really upset, weird.

Attached: 19-49-15_a3.jpg (298x497, 16K)

Cope, Yea Forums manbaby.

So there ya go. No race makes any more sense than the other. What are you upset about again?

I'm racemixing with a latina but we both hate niggers

They're called "jews" user and they own disney. Why are you being so antisemitic?

So minorities don't matter now?
fucking bigot.
erasing gingers from media is not gonna made them disappear.
stop your gingerphobia now

o-owen?

Niggers have been complaining about the weakest shit ever since we made the mistake of freeing them

Attached: 1545001779100.png (567x930, 853K)

im upset about the horrible gorilla they casted simple as

There is no Jewish conspiracy. Stop being a Yea Forums manbaby and have sex.

>c-can I GET SEX NOW???

*gets rejected again*

lmao

>manbabies
Wow its like i'm back in 2012 srs raids. Are you guys gonna fuck up and call us "stormlords" again?

But you're not being reasonable, you are wrong, and you need to have your fucking mouth shut. Because your position doesn't come from a place of logic, it comes from brown insecurity. And that's genetic, and you cannot be saved, you cannot think differently.

Its amazing that leftists have embraced pic related. You know your in the minority.

What's the deal with leftists on Yea Forums? Are they just attracted to ugly far left western media, and that's why they converge here? No one sane can legitimately defend this decision.

Attached: LEFTIST EPIC TROLL.png (573x1029, 122K)

She could pull this type of mermaid off quite well. I doubt this is the look they're going for though.

Attached: Mermaid.jpg (798x420, 46K)

>guys
Yeah sure it’s totally not women. Meanwhile the board has constant big brother threads and Reylo shit all over it.

>No race makes any more sense than the other.
Except mermaids are white folklore and Ariel has always been white. Dumb fucking nigger.

Attached: 1561233190359.jpg (618x740, 42K)

Why are you in denial? Jewish supremacy is a good thing.

Have sex, white boy

Attached: 1562257431458.jpg (1080x1313, 92K)

they should go back to the evil mermaid lore in general

>Mermaids aren't real
>still thinking this is a valid argument

Attached: this idiot.gif (308x384, 2.28M)

You're wrong and could be replaced with a chat bot LOL

>manbabee manbabee teehee im so clever

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Joe Wright was doing the obscure Little Mermaid for Universal, then quit, then it was Sophia Coppola attached, but she also quit when the studio wanted to force CGM on the role. I wonder what happened with that project.

I call manbabies, manbabies. Exactly what they are. Yea Forums is a hivemind full of manbabies and has been for too long now. Goobergate ruined this website.
Not everyone who wants manbabies like you to fuck off are leftist, user. We're just simply tired of your constant bitching and whining at everything remotely minority or woman and your constant seething about the Jewish conspiracy. It's repetitive and pathetic. Have sex.

should have made her some kind of race known for swimming at least.

Hey, everybody, listen:

MANBABY

haha xd lol omg omegalul amirite

oh dear
laughing at you is not people being scared, but i understand you ego needs to think that. also having that picture is an enormous self-own, congrats!

>originates in Persia
>white folklore
the retards on this board, I swear

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR MAKING ME SING YOU BITCH, LET'S SEE YOU HAVE YOUR FINNY FUN NOW

>!

cringe

Then don’t click on it or read it fuck head

Soul/Soulless

i wanted zendaya
i dont care about the race change

but this bitch they picked is an ugly Alien looking bitch

Just don't go see it and low key encourage other to not go see it as well. That's all you need to do.

The beast feeds on money, as long as its fed it will continue attacking and replacing racial groups it finds unacceptable. You want to kill it, starve it.

freeing them was fine, should have sent them back to africa though. Making them american was a hand out and a mistake.

Provide arguments instead. This way none of us will be laughing at manbaby behavior like you're putting out. The Marvel threads and now the Disney threads. Just let us talk about it in peace, capiche?

>i wanted zendaya
then fuck you

lol shut up manbaby

THey probably stole it

Fantasy princess characters aren't real but we don't change them every chance we get into a fat woman, a bodybuilder, or a native american drug addict now do we.
Why are niggers incapable of being consistent?

>its just repetitive and pathetic
>have sex
pls be real

Attached: 1562287189207.jpg (1558x1008, 785K)

That's very interesting projection. Did I hit a nerve?

It's amazing how you can smell the genetic inferiority of the brown person writing this shit.

>theyve been losing all their lives, aint no few months going to change anything

How is anyone losing? Look at you, you're in the minority because more and more sane people are starting to get tired of the shit and the hypocrisy. There is no way you can justify making the Little Mermaid black. There is no way, its like a blatant representation of how much the media really does have something against white people.

You're a little angry brown person getting mad on a Yea Forums imageboard because people are mad at this shit, and you need to act like a shill defending it. How about you fuck off to reddit? There is a place for insecure brown leftists like you.

Attached: 1530681060529.jpg (1080x881, 269K)

you're helping market a movie retard

>the fake nails

Attached: 84230918420984098.jpg (400x386, 25K)

4channel is allowed for everyone. Your gatekeeping doesn't work here anymore, goober.

>zendaya
what's her real name

i doubt a single person on this site will watch it nigger or no nigger
maybe the faggots on Yea Forums

based retard

Attached: 48028409248029.jpg (504x640, 84K)

fun fact: gingers are going to be extinct within the next thousand or so years

Attached: 1470070083761.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

>Provide arguments instead
Well see, the problem is that people have, and the result is the usual shit. "Have sex", "reddit", "manbaby", etc. You're incapable of an intellectually honest discussion about anything, and most people aren't dumb enough to miss that detail, so...what? Do you think strangers on Yea Forums are going to give MLA citations to argue with some jerkoff who's just going to reply in bad faith?

Please. Do something more with your life.

eyes more apart, please.

Persians were white, numb-nuts.

All I see is classic manbaby cope. Disney can cast who it wants to cast. End of story, bye bye.

retards will watch it to spite us

why make good movies when you can remake movies and cast minority leads?

>How to spot a leftists
>Unironic use of "incel"

Its amazing, what the fuck happened to Yea Forums? We have little loser far leftists mad that people are disgusted with this casting choice, and they actually are using "virgin" like its a legitimate insult?

What the fuck? Back in 2009 Yea Forums, such speak would just get you laughed at, because all your doing is calling someone a virgin. Seriously, only leftists do this shit. What better way to ought yourself then that?

Christ, start banning leftists from Yea Forums. Its so obvious they are all bad posters, like read every post these pissbabies have made. Nothing good, they make the same bad posts that have been degrading the quality of this board. They don't see this as a place for discussion, just a place to spew their hatred, and to preach their religion. Which is why they are bad posters. Just hateful stupid ignorant shit to shill for an ugly brown person playing a redhead.

>hurr hurr i found a persian legend about fish women that means Ariel should be a nigger
Most mermaid legends and stories come from europe, and have european people within them, not to mention The Little Mermaid is a white tale. But like i said, whites aren't allowed to have anything to themselves.

it mainly annoys me because she's kinda ugly/weird looking. don't really see how this is who they picked to be the star. she must have a great singing voice i suppose.

>this moron doesn't know what "change" means

Attached: dipshit.jpg (200x200, 13K)

no they wont retard nobody will buy tickets and spend hourts of their day watchign some shitty movie for little girls just to spite people on Yea Forums

>cohp
>manbehbee

xDDD

What does this prove?

Guess everyone is white.

Attached: persians.jpg (720x488, 86K)

>Disney can cast who it wants to cast
Is that what you think the problem is? That people believe Disney has some legal hurdle to this casting?

lol

Not nearly as many people are offended as clickbait "journalists" would have you believe.

this response is so epic, you used 2 buzzwords awarding you TWO internet points :D

It fuckin owns because the original movie has pasty white Ariel hanging out with a Jamaican crab who sings calypso beats so I suppose this remake will have black Ariel with a Danish herring who does folk songs or something

MERNIGGERS

Still no argument. When will you stop seething?
Beggin ya, have sex.

Why are you so miserable ? No one will ever love your racist ass lmao

people are that stupid

they'll write articles blowing a pol tantrum out of proportion and woke retards will go and watch it to make a point

lol cope more manbaby faggot

>it actually makes more sense for her to be white, since you don't evolve to get a dark tan from being deep under the sea.
based PragerU diploma.

Attached: 1562277513277.jpg (766x1558, 226K)

Why are you so fucking racist??

It says so in the Bible.

Yes, and they're absolutely right in doing what they please. In fact, they laugh at your fat balding manbaby diaper-wearing self. Just go watch cuckime like all the other manbabies who complain here since you think that makes you grown-up, LOL

woke retards will watch their shitty manchildren films anyway
just look at the faggots watching toy story after the age of 4

>Most mermaid legends and stories come from europe
Well there's a scientific statement right there. How do you feel about Suvannamaccha and Aycayia? Both predate Ariel by centuries.

Just point out that despite shilling for about a year or so they have zero victims. All the effort and nothing to show for it.

Fuck you and your racism

Guess you didn't know that's an adaptation. Explains a lot.

>LOL I POSTED IT AGAIN
whether you're trolling or not you should still be ashamed to be this much of a shitposting retard. Are you jewish or just a fat woman?

he's not even clever it's so embarrassing to watch lmao

I’d say racist men are the biggest bitches

It's honestly bone-chilling seeing people think this way. They're so compromised by hate that they probably can't bear to look at their hideous selves in the mirror. Their fat, balding, and repulsive appearances. It's all too common with these manbabies that swarm these threads with their /pol/ garbage.

>dude why do you even care? XD
Why do you even care about a bunch of people shitting on Disney movies?

ohh looks like mods got triggered lmfao

And that's a good thing! :^)

it's amazing how almost everything in this post is wrong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Frog_Princess_(novel)

Fuck you, probably not even a woman lmao you’re so miserable.

post body

fuck your black inferiority complex,
fuck your lack of creativity and lack of success in life

fuck your shitty ghetto culture

I fucked ur mom lmao puzzy

Why aren't you? Are you simple or something?
Which article published today told you that one?

>n-noo don't criticize my children's movie!!
I'm thin and sexy and I think it looks shitty, cope incel.

It would be a white cuz MUH WHITE DEVIL NARRATIVE

the real joke is giving a single rat's ass about these creatively-nonexistent cash-in live-action remakes of animated classics
who THE FUCK wants to see any of these?

If I say "story the masses are familiar with" and "story the masses aren't familiar with", are you smart enough to know the difference? Are you able to see how it might factor in here?

No, of course not. "Have Sex and/or dilate, take my money, DAE, you like that you fucking retard" and so on.

Attached: retards.gif (326x281, 171K)

Aren't black people genetically less intelligent? How can you far leftists even believe you'll win? Your entire religion is based on the belief that genes don't heavily influence our brain, our intelligence, our personality and behavior? We live in a world where scientific evidence suggests that blacks are genetically less intelligent, more narcissistic and have numerous behavioral traits that make them unsuitable for civilization? What is gonna happen when more people realize racial equality is a pseudoscience? You're just a pissbaby, an insecure brown pissbaby mad that people don't follow your religion, but I know the truth is on my side. You can only get away with denying race and genetics for so long. Your denial only causes the far left to get more unhinged. Which reminds me, did you know there is evidence that far leftism itself is a potential mental disorder, with genetic causes? What do you think will happen when more Europeans start embracing the truth? I mean, they won't have to tolerate anything. After all, Europeans made a country in Africa, which institutionally restricted an entire race from having any effect on the nation, and they were able to be a first world nuclear power with it. What are you gonna do when you make the argument that there is some ethical and moral justification for apartheid?

You sound like a troll, I mean, I sometime make posts pretending to be a leftists and I get some leftists dumbass agreeing with me.

Do you think you'll win even if this ugly lead and this shitty remake makes a ton of money in the box office? No, because people will still be angry at what's happening to western media.

Attached: 1550702219069.png (639x971, 420K)

LMAO epik br/o/ xDD

Go to college.

the real joke is not seeing the bigger picture and seeing how hollywood only makes garbage for the past 10 years but now you cant even say they are shit at making movies

I've been telling ya for about 10 minutes, manbaby. Have sex.

Shut up nigger

how many braincells did this response take dude?

i'm not sure what point you're trying to make but it sounds like we agree that this line of movies is worthless garbage

Obvious shills. Also probably niggers, please leave this website

See? This is the classic /poltv/ manbaby archetype described in one post. Uses pseudoscience to compensate his pathetic small-souled hideous self. Do you watch cuckime too?

it is but this ''who cares' attitude only makes it worse

Fuck you and your racism

Her race does not factor in any way into her character or into the story and this deserves about as much reverence as changing her hair color.

nope I was putting down some nu-mermaid fuckface, kys fucking retard

You are both pathetic, disgusting scum.

>its only okay when its white people being blackwashed

>other people told me not to be racist so im smart
Stunning. Must kill you inside that we're right and you know it but you come to a fucking neo-nazi site to deny reality as if any if us will ever fucking care but you can't even convince yourself lmao

at least he's having sex unlike you

Gingers really have it tough. I feel bad for all the little red headed girls who could've enjoyed this. Who do they have to look up to?

YOUR *clap* GATEKEEPING *clap* DOESN'T *clap* WORK *clap* HERE

Attached: 1549408392777.gif (1500x1000, 187K)

Yea Forums isn't a neo-nazi site dumbfuck. we've always been laughing at you.

Looks like I worked all those Yea Forums manbabies into the biggest seethe of the day.

>My arguments are easily refuted at every turn but I'm still right
I do envy that ability.

>neo-nazi

are you a 40 year old mom? hahaha

I still don't get your point to what i was talking about

>DUDE MANBABIES AMIRITE??

you're braindead

This is correct. Don't let the Yea Forums manbabies tell you otherwise.

Nice script. Do you know why exists?
Really? because blacks are retarded still? What lol

how white is she?

>manbaby SQUACK manbaybee SQUACK

i had sex already

you are still part of a failed violent shitty culture

You keep seething shit and urine as you're posting this. Does the manbaby need his diaper changed?

You shilled for disney, for free.
This is almost as pathetic as the janny.

Attached: 1561767455776.png (400x434, 352K)

We dont need to hear about your fetishes pal. What's wrong with the lefties folks?

God damn the fact that you can even dress yourself and eat food on your own is a miracle, have you ever had an original thought in your life?

No one really actually cares about this. The fact that this is being made is a joke in itself, but having an ugly black singer replace the redhead white original character is just hilarious. How far will they go? We've all seen that gif of that girl given the black doll and being obviously dissapointed. Is this sort of mindset going to become universal? or will western parents beat it into their kids heads that they will love ugly black people forever or get a time out if they don't agree.

You haven't provided me ONE refutation of why Disney was in the wrong and instead brought on racist cope. Indeed I did it for free, but you're shilling on /pol/'s behalf for free, LMAO

>lol
You don't write like a white person.

yes

Attached: Untitled.png (273x325, 9K)

Attached: 1545081233672.png (1190x906, 178K)

walt disney hated jews

No one is born a racist.
It is a taught behavior.

>We've all seen that gif of that girl given the black doll and being obviously dissapointed
I haven't, post it for my collection

I have original thoughts all the time. Have you had baked Alaska?

She's fucking great

twitter.com/chuuzus/status/1146504595239243778/video/1

I have a girlfriend and I’m upset thinking about the future of this country that my potential kids could live in so stop being a tard and put on a thinking cap for once.

what a retarded post. jesus christ dude get a grip

>we got the perfect girl for the role of little mermaid
>Disney: no thx we gonna take the black one instead

she would have been perfect

Attached: D5PR8pNU0AAjhH0.jpg (900x450, 281K)

>Yea Forums isn't a neo-nazi site dumbfuck
lmao jamal's dick must taste real fucking good to you faggot

Attached: 1558828465266.jpg (354x360, 24K)

WE

Attached: 1562277667326.jpg (640x640, 46K)

>and yet another non-argument
Source: Family Guy

How can you not? Seriously, try to justify this.

This is like when those twitter far left hambeast start to race change and "fix established character designs. No one sane likes this, these are all repulsive. The difference is that, this is just retards on tumblr. This however, is the exact same thing, but being done by a multi-billion dollar corporation on a European fairy tale.

All you fags defending this, need to stop hiding, we can tell your actual intentions here.

Attached: 1515534046460.jpg (541x807, 185K)

>I have original thoughts all the time

When? it hasn't shown in this thread that's for sure

>too retarded to parse intended joke use of passive aggressive woke speak in context
>points it out instead as some kind of gotcha
lol

Negro fatigue is spreading

Yeah I am. Arielle is a qt and deserves to be portrayed by a qt ginger not a meh looking nigger

Then refute my point, manbaby. I'm all ears for ya. Just try and refute why Disney is in the wrong to cast Arielle as black. You're doing nothing but seething over race and race only.
A /pol/tard's brain, everyone.

Based

>You haven't provided me ONE refutation of why Disney was in the wrong
There is no right or wrong, only stupid or respectable. Disney can change all of their characters into niggers, it'll just be a retarded decision.It makes more sense for them to cast a white woman, but they made the stupid decision of casting a niggress.

Because only YOU think it's retarded and only YOU alone. Meanwhile, Disney gives no fucks about you. Do you realize this?

>I was only pretending to be a mutt.
Very convincing.

Its like when they showed boyega as a storm trooper. You MUST say the emperor is clothed though

>See? This is the classic /poltv/ manbaby archetype described in one post. Uses pseudoscience to compensate his pathetic small-souled hideous self. Do you watch cuckime too?
Real smart and educated post you got here user

>literally no you
why do you faggot nigger lovers constantly display your retardation on this board?

if anyone is still in doubt about the long nose tribe im really not sure what to say

>8 cherrypicked comparisons of characters of which half are literally whos over an unmentioned timescale (probably 10+ years) in different mediums while some aren't even main characters

wow this sure proves an agenda
yours, that is

SEETHING. Have sex

Just take the L man. English isn't even your native language no need to get all bitchy about it.

saved to my collection

Attached: 1503144466439.gif (480x228, 649K)

seriously? how fucking new are you?

>Because only YOU think it's retarded and only YOU alone
>alone
Haha no
And again, it makes more logical sense to cast a white woman for a white character. Get that through your thick negroid skull.

Why would anyone give a shit about a movie no one is interested in seeing but immature women ( basically all women).

Disney is for kids and women.

>Just take the L man.
And there it is.

Get good, faggot :^)
Why do you incel Yea Forums manbabies constantly display your unbridled rage on this board after every minority or woman casting? Marvel threads are the epitome of this. And now here your incel self is on a Disney thread.

I don't spend 24/7 here talking to faggots, faggot

i thought the point of the image was that it's consistently been redheaded characters that are being blackwashed

Woah bro, cool it with the racism. You can't cherrypick from a minority that small.

Yeah bruh, galaxy brained take here. I'll just watch my ANIME instead.

>faggot libtard still cannot make an argument other than no you
is that way homo

>this propaganda piece is for women and children
All the more reason to care

nah I mean
I bet she was totally the best actress for the part
she’s the most wooden and cartoon like out of all the applicants

You got me. I was lying about impersonating woke twitter speak despite it making sense in the context of the conversation. I'm actually black, and you need to remember that BLACK KINGS WERE MADE FOR BLACK KINGS

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x1587, 469K)

>Get good, faggot :^)
Facebook is not sending their brightest

Attached: 1560909061849.jpg (480x480, 21K)

You can't dictate their lives and you won't because you're an incel.

Did you have to get permission to say the faggot word during your raid?

>and if you are against it you are racist

Based
Holy shit dude. Women and children are allowed to watch what they please. Thankfully an incel like you will never have children.

>cherrypicked goalposts to satiate his own argument over someone elses instead of directly responding to the question
wow that sure seems to suit an agenda
i can do mental gymnastics too fuckface

Racists are created by having black neighbors. Even the most passive, tolerant white person will grow to hate niggers when forced into close proximity to them.

>children are allowed to watch what they please
Okay Lakeisha maybe in your family

Correct. They are indeed racist, but at the same time, blinded by years and years of brainwashing on /pol/

>You can't dictate their lives
It was better times when white men did dictate the lives of women and degenerates

Attached: 1545682383064.png (1506x3976, 443K)

t. nigger so fucking ugly even animals won't fuck you

You are too. Nice bait tho

Ah yes, the incel delusion of wanting to return to Grug times. Join the rest of the Yea Forums manbabies with your galaxy brained takes, chief.

>Women and children are allowed to watch what they please
Women maybe, but children? Fuck no.

Can you show us the file of suggested posts and phrases they gave you?

>Grug times
Literally anytime other than nigger times

You probably wish you could own slaves again. Forget it, you're just a genuinely morbidly disturbed individual. I refuse to believe Yea Forums allows such hatred-filled people like you to peruse this board.

my laptop just died less than a week ago so I had to buy a new one, but I would guess if you just googled white girl disappointed black doll you'd find it.

Niggers have no culture. They didn't even have a written language to write down their history.

So they are a fragile people who feel the need to steal other peoples history. Its only going to get worse with the massive African birth rates of the 21st century and (((their))) ideal world being "African"

I have a girlfriend and it upsets me because its a myth from my culture (Danish) and its being appropriated, the same way africans would be upset if african myths were being appropriated by Europeans. If people really cared about equality then it would be a two way street. Whats really happening is not about diversity and equality, its a power struggle for dominance. The real question is, are you prepared for the race war you are inciting?

Just like you're brainwashed by years and years of American propaganda and media.

>YOU'RE A MANBABBY IF YOU DON'T WANT NIGGERS TO REPLACE WHITES

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Depends on your definition of upset. Am I happy that Disney are making more bastardizations of films I enjoyed as a child? no. Am I happy that they're blackwashing a character for easy brownie points? no. Am I going to make multiple threads a day about this like I've got a personal stake in it? no. It's all a load of shit but it's Disney, this shit is expected as is their ginger shaming. I stopped buying anything Disney years ago so that's as much as I can do about it.

Attached: 1538914463416.jpg (1638x2048, 349K)

Why would a white nationalist want black slaves? Who the fuck "peruses" the fucking tv board on Yea Forums? You're reading these shitposts super well eh? Fucking illiterate thesaurus raping idiot. What color is chartruesse?

>You probably wish you could own slaves again. Forget it, you're just a genuinely morbidly disturbed individual. I refuse to believe Yea Forums allows such hatred-filled people like you to peruse this board.
Jesus christ everything you post is utter shit. Yes, most people on Yea Forums are pretty racist right now, just go back to twitter where you belong. I didn't think i'd ever actually argue with someone complaining about slavery on here. Also fuck niggers, and fuck your optics.

Attached: 1552965868523.jpg (500x375, 67K)

>are you prepared for the race war you are inciting
Take a look at this thread, there will never be a war, you can't even convince insane "woke" people that it isn't really raining when someone pisses on their leg. This is all accepted passively.

They are pretty short sighted, regardless of whether they are doing it for the money or some /x/ conspiracy, it will backfire on them hard when they try to control blacks.

Green, or yellow.

>he thinks danish people were the first ones to come up with people living underwater
OH NO NO NO NO NO! HE'S PROBABLY A DANISH MUTT THAT'S MIXED WITH 4 DIFFERENT ETHNIC GROUPS

Who let the MAGAChuds out of the gates? Disney making them seethe is what old Yea Forums would want. You know, before Reddit took over.

Stop replying to him already he's clearly falseflagging/b8ting you fucking idiots.

It's been par for the course for how long now? I'm totally desensitized and I wasn't going to watch this no matter who they cast. As long as Hollywood keeps pumping out action movie schlock with white male leads that ends up on redbox, I won't be totally dissatisfied with them.

Disney shills are working overtime to create this controversy
that said, she's fugly

>bringing up ZOGnald grumpf
Yeah if anyone was an enemy of jews and blacks its a pedophile new york democrat

there was lots of controversy for the ghost busters remake too, and that bombed. Seeing as this is a disney movie I'm guessing it won't bomb but it if does, that would be huge news. Of disney can make captain marvel a success I don't see why they can't make sheboonmermaid a success.

>white male
Humans are men you newspeak drone

I am. Ariel is my favorite Disney princess. She gave me my first erection

Who knows, maybe disney will follow the money and cancel the movie in favor of a white Ariel. I highly doubt it though.

I'm sorry. Do you forgive me?

Don't let it happen again

Roger that

We should be outraged about pic related.

Attached: 28EB3D56-43B0-4EF6-AC58-29431E217212.jpg (1024x1024, 194K)

>Ugly Ginger
Yikes, both Nigger and Ginger should neck themselves

This. Ariel was my original waifu

the really scary question is how many decades this shit has been going on, before the information age

Yes. White fragility is a big thing

Attached: White Fragility..png (770x838, 485K)

somebody please post that Disneyworld creepy pasta if you know the one.

No kidding, we should be up in arms. believe or not but the “outrage” is all free marketing for twitter subhumans can tweet about it.

I’m upset my thread didn’t make it on there.

Any good movies about bodybuilding though?

If you have to tell everyone, it’s probably not true.

the vast majority of the #NotMyAriel tweets are niggers mocking the people who don't like it

I don't care, I see #1 trend, that's the news,

where's your data?

Uhh uuhh
Get a girlfriend!
Have sex!
Uhh uhh
Rascist!
Manbaby!

Nothing to see here!

Reminder that this is just hollywood making fabricated horseshit so twitter manbabies tweet about it.

No just the niggers

Ariel was best princess, so naturally she requires the most subversion.

Strangely enough if you arrange the tweets in chronological order, that isn't the case, but it is if you trust twitter "algorithm" with its 'top tweets', it only shows a few tho,

How many times are you going to post this shit
That's not even nearly as much as the based pepe threads we got just earlier tonight

But modern mermaids are black...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2097218/Reason-Zimbabwe-reservoir-delays--mermaids-hounding-workers-away.html

The movie no longer makes sense, no black woman would give up her voice.

>He doesn't post the nigger pepe threads
pathetic

They aren't gonna blackwash the prince too?
At least you can say the mermaid doesn't really have an ethnicity

Beyond based

top priority is race mixing, so expect anything but black.

>guys who have girlfriends don't care about disney's race swapping because uh sex or something

Attached: 1561235893405.png (454x520, 13K)

>At least you can say the mermaid doesn't really have an ethnicity
Ariel is white

They don't live in the pitch black

>scientific
Historical, idiot. Mermaids are not niggers, unless you live in some shitty african village on a river bank, and Ariel in particular has always been white. Get over it.

>Disney keeps pushing non-white girls on white guys
I can go along with this

Look up the definition of the word "scientific" some time. And maybe "sarcasm" while you're at it.
The retards on this board, I swear.

Vin Diesel would kill them if they did.

Fuck The Mouse

SHE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING ALIEN

Ok so your just not funny
>The retards on this board, I swear
Leave, tourist nigger

>The retards on this board, I swear.
You're welcome to fuck off.

Arieliqua will be giving up her WIC card in this retelling of the story.

recolor the splash as malt liquor

>the gap

It's too real.

It's been confirmed she can't even swim, why cast her?

no, they're actually laughing, they're not mad, why would they be mad? they're just making all those threads because they like to laugh about it 24/7, it's normal, sounds like it's actually you who is triggered

I'm a white person with a gap and it really bothers me that most of the people I see with gaps are black. I'm going to get it bonded really soon. Supposedly it can cost as little as two hundred dollars.

It's a Disney psyop to get packs of useful idiot niggers to fill the seats for this trash live action film that otherwise nobody on earth would have seen.

Blacks are more fragile though.

Jungle Book was a good live action adaption, but there is no soul in these other remakes. The blackwashing of famous ginger characters is becoming a chronic issue as well.

Nigger

Antifa bad faith actor

Whites are the only group you;re legally allowed to displace and discriminate against. I type nigger online and you cry like a bitch. Fuck you and your Jewish masters.

>They don't live in the pitch black.
yes they do.
Atlantica is located deep on the Atlantic ocean floor where no sunlight can penetrate... and the only source of light would be Bioluminescence.

Attached: 1601245.jpg (1600x1066, 106K)