Even Reddit is fed up

Even Reddit is fed up

Attached: q6yDAbJ.jpg (1000x1300, 700K)

There are far more important things happening than the casting for a fucking children's movie, this fake outrage is getting old.

(you)

Why is it always the redheads?

GINGERS RISE UP

Do you really think the right wing was ever anything more than pearl clutching do nothing faggots arguing the morality of children's shows?

You should go back there

Blacks are whiter and way more based than micks anyway so I say yeah fuck gingers send all them soulless stupid fucks back to Ireland.

It angers and pleases idiots, but at the same time it is also a cheap as fuck way to gain "progressive" brownie points, but it really means: "we want your money too niggers".

I'm done with western media to be honest lads. I only come here for the banter. Anime is where it's at. The japs don't blackwash.

Attached: Josuke.png (347x499, 261K)

hypocrite

The tripfag is right. You people are playing into Disney's hands

Attached: 3ae.png (343x400, 71K)

Right? They're removing a minority group and replacing it with dime a dozen niggers.

This is because black men prefer redheads over black women
I'm not making this up
Think about all the gingers you know that coal burn on the regular

By that logic the new Chucky should look like pic related

Attached: Trilogy-of-Terror-1975.jpg (1056x805, 95K)

This, is why I still come to this shit hole.

Ginger is an anagram for ______.

No, that's mostly the left.

White kids don't relate to black people.

Is it confirmed that Triss has been BLACKED?
I won't believe it until I see it with my own two eyes.

Yes they do.

That's like saying humans relate to apes. We might feel empathy, but we're two entirely different creatures. Actually relating to a black? You just can't man. Trust me. I've seen it time and again.

>hes right

They aren't two different species.

zoomer spotted, before a couple years ago all the 'outrage' over children's media was entirely from american christcucks
but now the same people calling Harry Potter satanic are calling liberals snowflakes

>DUDE REDDIT
This is starting to get real fucking sad

What, do you mean that it's just a reskin of the Satanic Panic bullshit right down to the secret pedo brainwashing and the "think of the children" screeching? Do I think it's a bunch of ignorant yokel motherfuckers who can't and never have produced any art of value? Do I think their comedians make jokes that go over like lead bricks? Anti-art, anti-intellectual, out of touch closet cases?

They might be.

But zendaya is based.
Everyone else can fuck off though. Starfire looks really bad.

To be fair, Space Jam was my favorite movie as a kid

That’s only because there was like 20 minutes in the 90s where basketball was really popular