Finally watch Joe Rogan's stand up

>finally watch Joe Rogan's stand up
>nothing but cringey bro shit
Why is this allowed? Podcast aside, how the fuck does this guy have a career in stand up?

Attached: unfunnydouchebag.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vozlNCRh64I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's a hack comedian and I don't say this lightly.

because he had some success in television. he's one of those people whose success in a separate field is the only keeping their activities in another field at least somewhat alive.

He's a terrible standup. It's always funny he wants to do 'shop talk' each time he gets an actual comedian on.

Every single comedian he brought on the podcast was unfunny so what made you think he would be any different?

Andrew Schultz

comedy is subjective, it really does matter if enough people like you no matter how bad you are (see amy schumer).

really sad watching andrew Schulz suck his fucking dick on the pod cast when andrew has more talent in his pinky than joe does in his entire career

My blue pilled sister and bro in law told me they loved his most recent stand up special

I'm a Brit and this is how a lot of American comedians come off to me. Seems like they just reel off mildly amusing anecdotes and observations with no real wit or punchline. Louis CK is another example of this, I've watched several of his shows and he always seems to stop just short of going anywhere with his observation.

did you call them fucking retards to their faces?

Because Americans are as dumb as dogshit

he greases people and lives in LA

He is a terrible comedian. Nobody actually rates his stand-up. His podcast is great though.

Both Rogan and Louis CK are horrible "comedians", you need to check out Sebastian Maniscalco or Jim Gaffigan.

I've never really seen someone try so hard and be given so much time on stage with such large crowds and be less funny than him.

He isn't a comedian. I don't know why he thinks he is. He is awful.

He's more of a friend simulator than a genuine standup. Even in the early 2000s his sets were just giving people the cool older brother they need.

being talented or authentic isn't cool in america. it's cool to be a sly user who gets away with as much as he can while doing the least work possible. they need a snarky meta jack-ass to project themselves through.

>friends with comedians on the circuit since the early 90's
>everyone thought he was a good friendly dude
>one of his friends got him an audition for a sitcom
>lands the role
>show becomes mildly successful
>because he's a nice guy, parlays that into hosting fear factor and the man show because friends nepotism him into the job
>career hit's a lull, decides to try this podcast/internet talk show thing people like Tom green were doing
>because he was in there first and had fame from being involved in UFC and fear factor he grew
>now his show is so big everyone comedian that appears has to suck his comedic cock and treat him as if he belongs in the heavyweight class with Carlin, CK, Chris Rock, Cosby, hedberg, Burr because if they don't he'll black ball them from other podcasts his flunkies do

It's simple really. A hard working nice guy who isn't really funny got a lot of handouts.

He is a jew

mfw he starts talking about "honing his craft" as a stand up.

Attached: 1517686539007.jpg (440x440, 29K)

this led me to be curious about his ethnic background, then I noticed his wiki page had a japanese entry so I looked deeper down the rabbit hole to see if he had a following. I found these comps of him that are supposed to be motivational I guess. in this one it's mind blowing that he suggests not everyone had to work a 9-5 job. must be quite expansive for them.
youtube.com/watch?v=vozlNCRh64I

This is what all comedy podcasts are, shitty comics talking about their craft while they make the stupidest simplest jokes on stage

He still gathers large crowds because he's famous.