Bob Lazar

It's true. All of it.

Attached: 220px-Bob-Lazar.jpg (220x293, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pykPa3OIjzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

friendly reminder that anti-Bob shills have no answer to:
a) how the documentary guy found that note with the security clearance guy's name on it and the fact thate he managed to track the guy himself down
b) how, despite the hand scanner appearing in that Close Encounters movie, that Bob knew exactly how it worked by measuring bone lenght

So if those two things could be explained then you would stop believing alien spaceships are being kept by the US government?

Viral marketing bs.

i wonder truly. bob could believe it is real but it's not to the extent of what he said.

Yeah, nah. Dudes a fucking nutcase. ahegao anal animal genitalia animal penis anus ass avian bats bed bent over bimbofication bird black lipstick bouncing breasts bouncybreasts canine chris hansen cleavage cock slap deepthroat disembodied penis double titfuck eyes rolled back eyewear facial fellatio female footwear fox full nelson gangbang genderswap group sex half-closed eyes high heels horse penis hot dogging huge ass lagomorph large breasts large nipples large penis larger female legwear looking pleasured mammal missionary position mole multi penis nakadashi nude oral outdoors paizuri pantsu parallel sex penetration penispov presenting presenting hindquarters racism saliva seductive semen semen in anus semen on ass semen on body semen on breasts sex size difference skimpy smaller male spreading spread legs stomach bulge thick thighs thighhighs thighs thong tongue out torn clothes underwear undressing vagina vaginal voluptuous wide hips young furry hetero

He’s controlled opposition.

thin, so thin

You forgot to type nigger, kike.

Bob hasn't even been to college. he's a fraud

Lazar isn't the beginning and end of that idea you know.

>Was asked to name some of the professors he had at Caltech and MIT
>Named 2. One from each institution
>Turns out 1 of them worked as a physics professor at the Community College that Lazar attended, and then the other was an electronics teacher at the high school Lazar attended

We've known he was a liar for many, many fucking years now. He's one of the few people 99% of every skeptic and believer alike can agree is a bullshitter.

Attached: 15296207154539.gif (245x160, 1.33M)

>b) how, despite the hand scanner appearing in that Close Encounters movie, that Bob knew exactly how it worked by measuring bone lenght

Because the company that produced them took out fucking advertisements in newspapers in the 1970s to get more companies to buy them.

Attached: 1529620715458.jpg (1024x576, 131K)

Do you have source for that

Watch from 4 minutes to see when Lazar was blindsided on stage with the question, so he just threw out two names and hoped nobody would check.

youtube.com/watch?v=pykPa3OIjzo

The fact that the US government allows him to speak publicly about this stuff is proof that it isnt real.

he isn't even a scientist. he claims to have gone to MIT and Caltech but dude doesn't understand basic physics. only brainlets believe him.

show one of these ads

genuine brainlet post

No such thing as ghosts/aliens/cryptids

>oh no these headaches again

And if you want to look them up yourself;

Dr. William Duxler is the guy he claims to be from Caltech. He was a physics professor at Pierce College.

The guy he claims to have been a professor at MIT, Frederick Hohsfield, turned out to be an electronics teacher at W. Tresper Clarke High School, as confirmed by the 1976 yearbook.

maybe in another timeline he is

>doesnt understand physics
>built a rocket car

Ok tard

i don't think this 100% discounts what he's saying. like i said in earlier post i truly thinks this is all real. to get insane with the conspiracy here it is possible they tampered with his memory enough to make him somewhat incoherent. memory is an easy thing to manipulate.

>He's not a liar
>He was brainwashed to misremember details

Oh, ok. That sounds plausible.

Attached: 1541861894791.jpg (326x294, 18K)

>he was brainwashed
>but the things he wasn't brainwashed about are true!

come on, man

semi-related; can someone please explain the phoenix lights??? a whole city sees these things and nothing comes of it.

UFOs

can someone post the mystical top secret palm ID'er from third kind?

the end??? how disconcerting

why couldn't he name his MIT professors? migraine or....?

What pisses me off most is how according to his description of the interior it's obvious the ship is made to be piloted by drones, not living crewmen.
Yet he never reaches that conclusion.

No one can. Brainlets will say flares, even though that's not how flares work. Plus many residents in spread all over Phoenix saw a giant fucking ship fly above them.

Either it was ayys, or the US military is so many fucking years ahead in terms of military tech that they could easily neutralize every adversary like China and Russia in an instant, which they would if they could. Either way, Bob Lazar is so full of shit it isn't even funny. Every single detail about his story has been debunked, except of course the parts that can't possibly be debunked because you can't prove a negative.

explain

He's working for them. The government manufactures most conspiracy theories and disseminates them into the public to make people think the government is more powerful than it really is.

I believe the story but I don't believe bob lazar is actually real.

he didn't build any of that shit you brainlet tard