Lads, what's going on? Is /pol/ raiding?

Lads, what's going on? Is /pol/ raiding?

Attached: 1512263410016.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/m9f9k
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let's Sneed It.

I wish /pol/ was shut down for good

Based. We should counterpost their Pepes in suits with sneedposts.

Attached: 1558944811695.gif (1100x450, 788K)

Most likely the Sneedposting autist rallying his Discord faggot brigade for a le ebin raid after he got BTFO in the early comfy thread

Just keep reporting them and they'll tire themselves out

The board you're posting on is not a monolith that always agrees with you. The fact that when people talk about stuff in ways you don't like, your first thought is that some outside force has corrupted your space, says more about you than the situation.

>spamming Pepe faggotry
>'people talking about stuff in ways you don't like'

Take a long walk off a short pier, spazzmoid

>hating niggers is /pol/
first month here champ?

Get over yourself.

Shut up mark ass trick

>NOOOOOOOOO STOP POSTING THAT NAZI FROG, ITS LITERALLY HATE SPEECH

Attached: 1541546821451.png (640x732, 219K)

Lol, OP here. The first board I browsed here after Yea Forums was /pol/ and I am still amused by pepes sometimes. I'm not offended by their words, it's just disruptive to the normal discussion of television and film. You are looking way too deep into this.

no one:

not a single soul:

OP:
>*posts a .gif of notorious racist, cody cigar*
>LaDs? WhAtS gOiNg On?? Is /pOl/ rAiDiNg?

Attached: 2b40399643cf77ff6178c5b45cb81ab6cf0c40c11d905de9832679d59a5ad218.jpg (658x370, 122K)

these are the twilight years of Yea Forums, let's enjoy the time we have left

Attached: y1180oz7rwm11.jpg (399x351, 44K)

I see it all over this site, I realize it's not exclusive to that board. They are just one of the most likely candidates. That and the possibility it's some discord group doing it as another user suggested.

This but unironically. Delete pol, ban all pol posters.

I wasn't being ironic user, they're cancer

>someone says /pol/
>sweaty virgin sexless incels get triggered snd jump to defend their precious cult echochamber board
Does any other online community get as triggered as /pol/ cucks by simply talking about them?

You should really stop with Twitter memes you are apart of the problem.

The fact you posted his nickname Cody Cigar shows you follow him too. Nice bait post, bud :)

I think it's more like the average person is starting to smell the shit, and you're just not welcome here anymore, you and your awful politics.

All far leftists should be banned from Yea Forums. So should anyone who shittalks /pol/. If they don't like it, go to reddit. Leftists are incompitable with Yea Forums.

Note how its only leftists who make the awful shitposts on Yea Forums. Bad posters. fuck off

Attached: LEFTIST EPIC TROLL.png (573x1029, 122K)

Hey, I like my Yea Forums, I just like it Jewish.

It's just shitposting you fucking newfag, one nigger thread was up for 2 hours and people thought it was funny

God I want this to be true so much. Over a decade on this shit site and it only gets worse every year. Pepe was the death of good memes.

newfag, this is Yea Forums culture.

Attached: 1528407881814.png (500x500, 580K)

back to /pol/ underage faggot

kek
streamable.com/m9f9k

It wouldn't help you fucking idiot

>censoring anyone of Yea Forums
kys

>Magatard
>Pol
Now I know youre retarded if youre for both pol and Zion don

Fuck off nigger lover commie

You're a /pol/ colony, tvboi

>unironically using incel and all those other buzzwords

Holy shit, every single time, anti-/pol faggots prove they are bad users. Note how anti-/pol/ faggots don't have problem with shitposting, they just have the problem because people have the galls to practices free speech and they have the nerve to say things they don't like?

I mean it, if you hate /pol/, you legit don't belong on Yea Forums, the only reason you hate it because it opposes your far left politics. It's the only reason. No one here is gonna come up with a good defense, and the bullshit defense they will try to pretend its not politics can be handwaved away with this response (so what does that have to do with /pol/?)

Attached: 1561618073593.jpg (574x720, 64K)

You're a retard dude
Maybe you could go bitch on /q/? Oh wait....
>these newfags don't even know what I'm talking about
loving every lel

>the normal discussion of television and film
lol this queer actually watches fucking tv. Do you play with dolls, I'm sorry "action figures", as well?

>reeeeeeeee /pol/ ruined Yea Forums. maga tards ruin our reddit like board. i want my old tv back

Yea Forums was always been like that. fuck off to plebbit

Attached: c93d4f3c36.png (1448x528, 156K)

have you been online
they've been here for years and it's boring

>/leftypol/ raids
>/pol/ raids
>/centristpol/ raids

we need some good old chemo up in here.

Attached: Purging-Intensifies-Harder.gif (739x662, 2.35M)

The /pol/ack is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a fag, nigger, jew, shill, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But tell him to go back to /pol/ and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Have sex

I've seen them here before but the rate they are comimg in makes me think it's another party posting them.

Yeah for like 2 years now

Since its very existance.

>MUH FREEZE PEACH

yes pls just make Yea Forums a subreddit, thanks

have intercourse

I wait, I forgot where I was. No one here actually watches TV or film. My apologies, sir.