How did he and his coworkers plan to become rich off just pretending to be a superhero?

How did he and his coworkers plan to become rich off just pretending to be a superhero?

And if they helped to design EDITH, why couldn't they just hack it without needing the glasses?

How does a bunch of little metal drones create giant waves that flip over boats, bash buildings apart, break open fissures in the earth and create hurricane winds that effect people?

Why doesn't Nick Fury call Captain Marvel to help him again? He was willing to do it five years ago but now that he thinks the entire world is about to be destroyed he doesn't want to?

Nick Fury is a super spy intelligence office that knows everything. Wouldn't it take 5 seconds for him to find out Quentin Beck's real identity? Considering that he even uses his REAL NAME?

Attached: SPIDER-MAN-+FAR+FROM+HOME+Mysterio+Costume+Details+Revealed-social.jpg (1920x1080, 247K)

Well, you may have a point with those last two questions if it weren't for the fact that Nick Fury was actually Talos the Skrull.

this movie was total garbage

Nice reddit spacing faggot. 1. ((Them)) 2. They designed BARF not EDITH 3. They litterally show it in the movie 4/5. Fury was in space completely unaware of what was happening also captain marvel is constantly busy like she says like 3 times in endgame

Beck designed BARF. The others had different roles at Stark.

Watch more film you low iq ape. It was a 8/10

>he forgot to leave his brain at the cinema lockers

I like it.

>How did he and his coworkers plan to become rich off just pretending to be a superhero?
MERCHANDIZING!
We got it all.
Mysterio Mint Crunch Ice Cream.
Mysterio Action figures.
Mysterio lunch box.
and my favorite, Mysterio the flame thrower.

And my favorite, Mysterio the doll, me.
*pulls audio tie* "fuck kikes".

Adorable

Watched it.
Was awful I would give it 4/10 faggot

I liked it. Mysterio's design was great, the themes were relevant and compelling, and the Berlin illusion/train sequence was awesome.

>How did he and his coworkers plan to become rich off just pretending to be a superhero?
I assume they got banded together after they got fired
>And if they helped to design EDITH, why couldn't they just hack it without needing the glasses?
Knowing Tony, a glasses as a key for the whole advanced AI system isn't that nonsensical. Especially if he gave it to Parker.
>How does a bunch of little metal drones create giant waves that flip over boats, bash buildings apart, break open fissures in the earth and create hurricane winds that effect people?
The drones has some sort of a energy blast weapon
>Why doesn't Nick Fury call Captain Marvel to help him again? He was willing to do it five years ago but now that he thinks the entire world is about to be destroyed he doesn't want to?
>Nick Fury is a super spy intelligence office that knows everything. Wouldn't it take 5 seconds for him to find out Quentin Beck's real identity? Considering that he even uses his REAL NAME?
because he isn't Nick Fury

>the more films you watch the more you like capeshit
that's the opposite of what actually happens

For the last question, did you all forget that his entire shtick was that he was from another dimension.

Disney Nu Wars merchandising is a disaster.

Galaxy park is a disaster and hopefully the MCU crashes and burns!

Yeah. And none designed EDITH

I remember Marvel fans making fun of DC fans because Marvel was introducing a multiverse first
turns out it was just a prank

Attached: Iron Lad.jpg (498x244, 39K)

>BARF
Are you 12? What's wrong with you people?

C A P E S H I T

So the multiverse doesnt exist?

it's literally a joke in the movie, user
so funneh

>Moichendise, TV appearances, book deals, conventions, etc.
>none of them designed EDITH
>the scenes with the drone literally show how
>Captain Marvel is always busy, she states it in Endgame
>The post credit scene reveals that Fury was actually a Skrull

Did you not pay attention?

The only exciting thing is, if Jonah is in it, then it's possible to have Tobey in the future movies

It was called "masterful trolling" ya twat.

Anybody who has opened a Spidey comic or watched his cartoon knows Mysterio is the master of illusion and king of bullshit. We knew he wasn't a hero from an alternate Earth.
We just loved watching all the DCfags seethe with furious anger that Marvel beat them once again, to the punch. Like Mysterio, we control everything DCucks see and hear on this board. We are GODS.

Didn't Avengers: Endgame already prove that there is a multiverse will all the time travel/different realities bullshit?

The bald woman talked about it but Im not sure if its possible to travel between universes

Yeah but Peter didn't know that

It exists in the MCU, yes. But until it becomes the main plot point of an individual film, they can't claim ownership.
DCEU and MCU are in a race right now. If MCU solidifies their multiverse first, DC won't be able to do Crisis storylines, Flashpoint, etc. They'll also cancel their CW shows. Time is running out...

Attached: Doomsday-Clock-Watchmen.jpg (1400x700, 198K)

Why do retards keep posting this all the time a new ovie comes out, why do these retards have the attention span of a baby, why is their iq level on par with niggers(most likely is one) and why can't they just end their miserable life?

DC already copied post credit scenes. They wouldnt bother to copy the multiverse too

Are you 40? Watch the movie boomer faggot

>merely pretending xDDDD
Yeah, just like when you faggots kept denying that MJ was actually MJ and not just a simple reference to the character MJ.

Attached: 1465386497739.jpg (313x286, 17K)

when did Tony build Edith? how did he he know Peter would come back or him die in the five years of the snap?

>Fury was in space completely unaware of what was happening
This literally never happens though. He knows what's up in every single marvel movie to date, even ones he's not in. Saying he's all the sudden ignorant is retarded

"Quentin Beck" wasn't his real name. He mentions it at the bar.