Can the holodeck replicate food?

can the holodeck replicate food?

give me one reason to leave the holodeck ever...

Attached: HOLODECK.jpg (550x413, 103K)

The only way to get one is to be in the military and they'd probably hold you under court martial if you failed to fulfil your duties

Nah everyone on earth probably has one and spends all their time there fucking

To poop

the beam the poo out

>can the holodeck replicate food?
yes

>give me one reason to leave the holodeck ever...
They send you to a (((counselor))) if you spend too much time in there. There is no money in star trek but they still force you to work for your "self-improvement" jej

Remember the TOS episode with the aliens society was destroyed because they had the power of illusion so everybody just sat around living in a dream world ? What prevented the holodeck from causing the same thing ?

Attached: star-trek-cage.jpg (1440x1080, 160K)

You don't need to be in the military, just go to Quark's, they have holosuites.

>The only way to get one is to be in the military
source?

humans are superior

Put a replicator in a holosuite and you have a paradise

Is there a way to tell what real or not if you live in a holodeck since birth?

Attached: TNG225.jpg (640x480, 38K)

Can I create Sneed's Feed and Seed in the holodeck?

No but you can recreate a double-barrelled shotgun and blow your brains out

Not until I get my Sneed's Feed and Seed holodeck recreation.

formerly inside

put a replicator that can recreate drugs and you will soon suffer ego death.
or else, establish a network of such users so they can exchange their programs. eventually (((they))) will start using your dopamine-addicted brain against you, effectively enslaving you.

so yeah, you will always have to be on the guard so that you are in control. which isn't comfy in the long run.

Yes thats literally how it works. It replicates certain objects, the rest are forcefields+holograms!

They have safety protocols for such a reason. Heck Id be surprised if firearms did anything. Its more likely it just shows it shooting and then shows something as if it was sho

There has to be some sort of holodeck fever where rich people can afford their own permanently running holodeck and end up never leaving.

Maybe that's how Star Fleet ended up so communist. The 1% inceled themselves.

>star trek universe
>rich people

someone else wants to get in

How does someone programs that taste of pussy and what would the trial and error of developing such a program be like?!?FACT!!!

Ego death is a meme for drug addicts to feel good about themselves. True ego death is a religious acceptance

have you only seen tng?

you let the user determine the parameters of pussy taste, moron. you absolute nitwit. do you think i'd accept some SJW dev's idea of what pussy tastes like? you fucking subhuman?

Everything other than TOS and TOG is complete garbage

It's just as fake as your waifu.

Attached: broooooly.png (246x232, 121K)

can you have sex with the holograms? asking for a friend

Those safety protocols manage to fail every time they use them. It's probably the most natively dangerous device on the ship

well, yeah, superman is the strongest man on the planet until he isn't.