Reminder the hard earned taxpayers' dollars paid for this ridiculous display of narcissism. god bless america

reminder the hard earned taxpayers' dollars paid for this ridiculous display of narcissism. god bless america

Attached: donald-trump.jpg (618x410, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vPRfP_TEQ-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

STOP BEING PATRIOTIC ON JULY 4TH

Attached: i love the show got its soo goood.jpg (597x394, 48K)

That actually doesn't describe the mechanics of public finance and government spending, but whatever.

lose weight

stay bitter, loser

Any other Trump supporter here losing hope? Everything is just crashing down around Trump. His staff are betraying him and his approval is at an all time low. Leakers are crawling out of the woodwork exposing how incompetent this administration has been, and I honestly believe them considering what little has been done so far. There's no wall or healthcare replacement which are the two biggest promises. Everytime Trump does something on immigration he gets cucked by judges. Hillary still isn't locked up. The swamp is bigger than ever. The only thing that has been done is tax cuts for bezos. Americans whites are still dying out and i'm still as poor as ever. What the fuck happened? Trump was supposed to defeat the Jew, save the white American race, and lead us into a golden age.

I really feel we've been goy'ed bros :(

Attached: 1468234595902 (1).png (582x491, 260K)

Attached: 1504025528730.jpg (800x820, 149K)

0.05 USD has been transferred to your account.

>only worried about taxes when it comes to cool stuff, not when it involves creating makeshift holiday inns for illegal border hoppers

Ahh, a true libtard I see

He mad

Attached: IMG_8108.jpg (764x960, 118K)

worth every penny

wtf i'm a Cruz missile now

wtf we could have paid for the healthcare of 5 more filthy mestizos for that much money, the USA is LITERALLY the 4th Reich now.

Dont worry. There is still money to zend to Israel.

Trump is a failure but he still has a chance to win since MIGApedes still eat the shit coming out of his mouth instead of looking at his actions.

YOU'RE NOT A PATRIOT IF YOU DON'T KOWTOW TO AN IDIOT WANNABE TYRANT

Attached: AAARGGHARGARARBHARGARBLE.jpg (1000x500, 80K)

Im watching it live. Based Uncle Jesse is talking to some of our wounded warriors. Before that there was some bands and singers. Its actually pretty kino.

Based and victimcomplexpilled

Just don't pay taxes retard, how many times do you Americans need to be told it's you right. Buy a gun too.

Also pays for your welfare.

Patriotism is unironically for morons. The most patriotic people are the stupidest. Good job on being born randomly in a country.

Attached: 1562025339657.png (645x773, 20K)

cry harder
also
>off topic

youtube.com/watch?v=vPRfP_TEQ-g

fucking kys Americans

post your country

> be me
> have only ever voted Republican
> army veteran
> afghan war veteran
> gun owner
> concealed carry permit holder
> work in law enforcement
> son of police officer, grandson of police officer
> hate the gangs, criminals, and SJW leftists destroying this country
> hated Hillary
> think that Trump is a coward and a traitor to this country for many reasons
> think that Trump supporters are more dangerous than any other threat we currently face
> get called a shill on /pol/

As more and more of us turn our back on this joke of a president and on the cultist movement you guys blindly follow, the more you'll say /pol/ is infested with "shills" and Democrat bots. But we are real people that are expressing our frustration and disillusion with this president and his administration. Face it, user, there are a lot of us oldfags who think this president is fucking pathetic and that you guys are even more pathetic for supporting him. Either wake the fuck up and get right, or realize you're too-far-gone and neck yourselves, or wait until you get dragged into the streets and punished for being such faggots.

I dunno, I think it's kinda neat. It's not like we'll be winning a war anytime soon, so we might as well do this shit once in a while as we continue to occupy countries trying to win.

>paying taxes
jajaja pinche puto!

Based yet Bluepilled. You want morons as citizens dummy. Patriots are useful idiots while ungrateful virtue signalers are just parasites.

WHERE'S THE GOD DAMN AYYS

>when leftists pretend they are the way they are out of patriotism despite actually vocally hating patriotism

apathy is death

America. I refuse to be a part of all this.

Attached: qw6qvqdfpgt21.jpg (1125x1516, 222K)

Meeting with the world leaders in China.

Dude...he's what we've got. Deal with it.

>randomly
Nobody is born randomly in different countries. What kind of soi thinking is this?

Attached: 1561217593973.png (454x520, 13K)

Don’t tell me what to do, Naked Dany.

Trump is the embodiment of Romney's 47 percent speech. He's catering to his base instead of trying to appeal to everyone. If you don't think this is shrewd politically, then you don't understand why Hillary and Romney lost.

Attached: 1560881407582.gif (344x203, 3.88M)

this
leftists don't believe in anything
"just be a good dude bro coexist" isn't a belief system

He didn't even talk about himself at all the entire time, there were so many based photos taken and everyone in our country was mentioned in one way or another giving everyone a feeling of pride though.

who is the bigger whore for jews, obama or trump?

THEY DIDN'T LET HIM HAVE TANKS LOOOOOOL

Live action NGE lookin good