I believe him

I believe him.

Attached: 61p8L1SuzoL._RI_.jpg (1200x1600, 110K)

me neither. shitty documentary too - it conveys information so slowly. you can watch the first 5 minutes without learning a damn thing about anything.

Nice try, agent.

UFOs don't exist

We are alone in the universe

>Was asked to name some of the professors he had at Caltech and MIT
>Named 2. One from each institution
>Turns out 1 of them worked as a physics professor at the Community College that Lazar attended, and then the other was an electronics teacher at the high school Lazar attended

We've known he was a liar for many, many fucking years now. He's one of the few people 99% of every skeptic and believer alike can agree is a bullshitter.

Attached: 1536938288359.jpg (629x504, 51K)

its a much better use of time to just read about him and what he has to say. it's literally a dishonest documentary - the whole point is to convey information but there's all those shitty re-enactments and edgy moody scenes that don't actually tell you what happened in any meaningful way.

agreed. I found the documentary to be incredibly insulting to its audience

In this maybe but what about the other ones?

Well ur dumb lmao

Attached: X-files Pepe.jpg (225x224, 7K)

Literally 100% impossible.

Jeremy Corbell reminds me of a modern version of a snake oil salesman from a western movie

Attached: 1510121255666.jpg (384x322, 18K)

Aliens aren't of this universe user. They're interdimensional creatures

Demons to be exact. Yes the ones from the bible.

Clockwork Elves

He was right all along.

Attached: giorgio-tsoukalosjpg-c24b9c134de037cb.jpg (477x500, 25K)

>*leans close to the mic*
>"...wow, that's crazy"

Sad but true

There is so much fucking filler In the beginning with that nu-male director. It was so cringe, I felt I was watching a YouTube video

Bob Lazar's store is about 30 mins from where I live. Should I visit it?

Attached: lazar.png (1842x928, 428K)

>best case scenario: you get to pop off some fireworks with Bob and maybe get abducted
>worst case: he shoots you with the glovebox Uzi

>literally has some soi boi babble on about “if you can forget what you THINK you know and suspend disbelief for one minute!” At the beginning of the documentary
Even if the guy was legit, it would be garbage filmmaking..