wtf was his problem?

Attached: al_bundy.jpg (630x488, 47K)

he was married... with children!

Bitter at the whole world for his own mediocrity

he has an annoying son in law

He was an incel

niggers

>mediocrity

Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, "Spare Tire" Dixon.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (350x331, 35K)

He lived in Chicago. Ironically during the height of The Bulls popularity, but he still lived in Chicago.

based
and
based

How did he afford that house?

Women

"Hurr, Cringe! Durr, Cringe! Cringe!"

Is that all you shitposting fucks can say?!

"ugh, based based based cringe cringe cringe based based cringe cringe"

I feel like I'm in a fucking asylum full of dementering old people, that can do nothing but repeat the same fucking words and look like a fucking broken record!

"Cringe cringe cringe cringe! cringe based based! onions onions onions! onions LOL onions! Cringe boomer Le zoomer! I am boomer?! No zoom zoom zoomies, zoomer going zoomies!"

AGH I FUCKING HATE THE INTERNET SO GOD DAMN MUCH!! FUCK SHITPOSTING HONEST GOD-FUCKING I HOPE YOUR MOTHER CHOKES ON HER OWN FECES IN HELL! YOU COCKSUCKER!

OH BUT I KNOW MY POST IS CRINGED ISN'T IT? CRINGE CRINGE CRINGEY-CRINGE BASED CRINGE REDDIT CRINGE BASED REDDIT ONIONS BASED ONIONS CRINGE REDDIT CRINGE

Attached: 1535103070087.jpg (380x467, 53K)

why was he always touching his dick? Even when his kids were around

Based

Life broke him. Al was was like all of us. Smart enough to understand the hell he was in but too lethargic to do anything about it.

Attached: 1535795405113.jpg (1439x810, 146K)

a fat woman came into his shoe store

Yikes

he was married...to a jew

cringe

he's a tv dad

>"Spare Tire" Dixon.
god i loved that episode

Based

I'm saving this

>That picture of Terry David.
The degenerate American system killed him. If he was in Europe he would still be alive.

he was married to a smoking hot sex machine, but was secretly a homosexual