Black Person 1, with a stable job and no criminal history: Steps on Black Person 2’s new sneakers by accident

Black Person 1, with a stable job and no criminal history: Steps on Black Person 2’s new sneakers by accident

Black Person 2, with 83 IQ and an illegally obtained firearm: I’m about to end this man’s whole career

Attached: ED123EAF-BCD5-4A0E-A6D1-E631F7270C7F.jpg (750x971, 208K)

lmao

4channel Yea Forums janitor: I haven't deleted this thread, so I approve of this sentiment, and so does 4channel as a whole. All advertisers should understand that 4channel approves of this message.

based

did we do it? is Yea Forums finally based again?

Why didn't Obama solve racism?

kek

Attached: 3813747B-EF09-4475-9B43-3447C20F37EC.jpg (398x376, 40K)

based

How do we make all people like Black Person 2 more like Black Person 1?

eugenics

who will play black person 1 and black person 2 in the inevitable biopic

4channel advertisers: KILL ALL NIGGERS, FAGGOTS, AND KIKES!

based

Attached: 1559298052624.png (1000x1000, 100K)

Well? What happens next?

Eliminate black culture. It's responsible for fucking over not only white people but black people as well.

Obama didn't give a shit about niggers

this. why is eugenics considered a bad thing?

basneed

cause it violates people's basic freedoms

racial strife is useful to push leftwing ideology

DAS RITE

Eugenics works and would make humanity better, but currently there's no way to implement it without violating human rights.

What if we sterilized people as a requirement for welfare? Also what if it was offered as an alternative to prison?

Maybe so but the people who get really mad about eugenics are usually against the concept of personal freedoms so who cares

This Post is Sponsored by Pepsico

eugenics sucks and so does big govt and so does taxation and so does NSA surveillance

I miss the Boondocks

We should offer them like a big screen tv and soda for life. This would not even be difficult.

EL BASADO

>its a libertarian
That's white people shit, cracka. Everyone is on a team but you retard.

>Yea Forums-Random & Politics or Racism & Shitposts

Hell, you could probably get away with offering free tickets to all future Marvel and Star Wars movies in return for being sterilized. I bet there'd be hundreds of thousands of takers.

Staff actively protect garbage they like and toss in a couple false flag deletes when shit gets rough.

genius

THAT'S IT

I'M GONNA SAY IT

Attached: 1559262031695.png (413x589, 486K)

MR XI GET DOWN

not racist but before i move somewhere i check google street view for black people sitting on porches

based