OH GOD OPTIMUS PLEASE I BEG YOU DON'T KILL ME I HAVE A WIFE AND KIDS PLEASE OH GOD HELP

> OH GOD OPTIMUS PLEASE I BEG YOU DON'T KILL ME I HAVE A WIFE AND KIDS PLEASE OH GOD HELP

jesus... Why did they keep this in?

Attached: yep_thats_me.jpg (850x392, 136K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OPTIMUS!

Attached: NOOOOOOOOO.jpg (1920x1080, 141K)

OH GOD NO IT HURTS... PLEASE GOD OPTIMUS DON'T KILL ME I'M SCARED

Optimus isn't supposed to kill people

It does come with being part of an army during a war.

"You who are without mercy now plead for it? I thought you were made of sterner stuff"

He had lost completely. He had surrendered. Optimus just murders him. Perfect ending for one of the worst movies I’ve ever sat through.

It's to show that Optimus is a badass dude! He's not a pussy like in the kid show. xD

>He had lost completely. He had surrendered.
What's to say that Sentinel doesn't deceive them again? He only surrendered because Megatron kicked his ass when he was literally a moment from killing Optimus. He already lost his way and his ideals have changed so Optimus had every right to kill him for the sake of both species.

>Honor... to the end.

Attached: optimuscrime.jpg (1072x589, 103K)

Remember, always kill a traitor before an enemy.

So fucking out of character, Optimus would never do that

>You kikes will never stop at one; I'll gas you all!

Umm Optimus?

Attached: 5543930-transformers revenge of the fallen_sc_1501.jpg (1920x1080, 447K)

>OPTIMUS, REMEMBER THE GENEVA CONVENTI-

Tell that to Megatron's decapitated head

how did Michael Bay got away with this?

>IM SURRENDERING. I SUBMIT! I PLEAD TO WHATEVER SHRED OF MERCY I DONT DESERVE. REMEMBER THE GENEVATRON CONVENTION, OPTIMUS. YOU CAN'T DO TH-

> *Looks at the camera*
> These deceptiniggers will always be inferior to the master race autobots, don't let the Jews take over

Bit on the nose micheal bay?

optimus did have to go into hiding after this, most people saw him as a monster

Still one of the worst movie franchises ever conceived

keep crying for bayformer kino

>NO OPTIMUS MY FRIEND! WE SERVED IN THE SAME UNIT TOGETHER AND CONSIDERED YOU MY BROTHER IN ARMS! I KNOW IT FEELS LIKE I BETRAYED YOU, BUT YOU MUST REMEMBER I WAS CAPTURED. AFTER YEARS OF TORTURE THEY BROKE ME OPTIMUS. AT FIRST I SAID I BELIEVED IN THE DECEPTICON CAUSE TO END MY PAIN, BUT EVENTUALLY THEY TWISTED MY MIND. IF THAT IS NOT ENOUGH I AM STILL A WARRIOR AND DESERVE AN HONORABLE DEA
The extended edition is even more hardcore

What’s your opinion on the MCU?

Nigga you don't think he learned anything after that bitchass punk Hot Rod got him killed 30 years ago?

Bumblebee is able to form himself back together after being torn apart but the other transformers can't?

Attached: 714D23B4-EE80-4B8C-9E51-511E12E38196.jpg (606x768, 97K)

>Still one of the worst movie franchises ever conceived

Attached: 1555307713765.png (454x520, 13K)

>bots trying to preserve their on planet and species are portrayed as the bad guys
>be Optimus
>constantly get gucked by humans
>deny truce with Megs
>get cucked by humans yet again in the next installment
>literally a race traitor
What did Bay mean by this?

heh

>bots trying to preserve their on planet and species are portrayed as the bad guys

Their planet is dead, it's wrong to enslave and murder an innocent species to fail at rebuilding it.

Solid film.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

>Defecticon
>People

the decepticons won the original war. optimus was a sore loser and he jettisoned the allspark into the cosmos, dooming his planet and species.

Attached: murder.png (1604x1006, 1.85M)