Untitled

Attached: 514B4EFE-9ABC-4B57-A972-6A453C6B601A.jpg (1242x750, 364K)

The worst thing white people did in America was slavery. Not because I dislike free labour, but because now we have to here Dindus screeching WE WUZ every day.

hes right you know

thank god another twitter thread

WE

As a native this is my biggest grudge against the white man.

BASED
FUCK WH*TE WOMEN

Jesus, this shit's gotten so predictable. The Twitter posturing, the clickbait articles about the "controversy," the inevitable campaign to provide free screenings of the movie to little colored girls, etc..
Is it worth it to further polarize America and keep us at each other's throats for the sake of marketing a shitty movie? When does it end?

>BEAUTIFUL BLACK QUEEN
WTF lay off the pipe bitch

no the worst thing we did was end slavery and let nigs think they are actual people

"Women"

>BEAUTIFUL BLACK QUEEN
Why do blacks always talk about being queens?

because they've never been kings or queens IRL

what are we experiencing today exactly?

what would we miss if we don't see blacks on screen?

Well, not a lot of people have out of any race.

>WE IZ QUEENZ

>change
>mr shekelberg subverting a kids film
sounds about right

Don't beat yourself up about that. They screech the same thing in European countries where slavery never even existed.

They whine about "muh evil colonialism" in Europe.

>BEAUTIFUL BLACK QUEEN
Ariel's a princess

as a white man, we should have KILLED YOU MOTHERFUCKERS WITH OUR SUPERIOR FIREPOWER.

we kinda did

she a queen now, whyboy

how can literally every black person be a queen or king? do they not know how monarchies work?

this woman wasn't a queen. her parents werent a king or queen. neither were their parents or their parents or their parents.

she has just about as low odds of being a direct descendant of royalty as I do (near 0%). does that mean I'm a WHITE KING YAS SLAY too?

hood culture is all about bling

Yeah but American negroes influence those thoughts.

>When does it end?
When normies stop acting like sheep and paying to see these movies. And when Bob Iger and his eventual female replacement are dead.

>whyboy
I'm Peruvian

In European countries, it's middle-eastern immigrants who do the screeching.

>change
>Disney
It's literally a remake of 90s movie. It will be an almost beat for beat copy but live action. Only the most superficial change is acceptable to Disney, change that actually gives new experience is out of the question.

Attached: IMG_3091.jpg (476x455, 44K)

It's not about marketing a movie. It runs deeper than that. This is textbook divide and conquer. The jews are deliberately stoking these racial tensions to distract everyone from their parasitic rule over the US. And therefore it will NEVER end, for as long as the jews hold the sway in the media that they do.

They somehow think all of Africa was part of Egyptian royalty back in the day and that their people were kings and queens, and not slaves/hut-living tribesman for thousands of years.

It's almost as if a certain group of people wants a black vs white narrative in order to prevent another shoah at all cost, innit?