AYY LMAO

AYY LMAO

Attached: halle-split.jpg (2700x1800, 1016K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T4MajGTp1x8
buzzfeed.com/donnad/these-african-deities-are-the-best-gods-youve-never-heard-of
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Little_Mermaid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

her hair is so fucking gross

>no eyebrows
>hypertelorism
>weird jaw shape
Might be an actual alien desu

Dreams do come true.
grats to the lovely lass

NIGGAYYY LMAO

"Under the shieeet~
under the shieeet~"

Her hair looks like a constipated shit
>also there's a ring on there

WE WUZ MERMAYS AN SHIET

Attached: ariel.jpg (327x378, 22K)

This is all done on purpose by Disney. They know full well what this was going to do. They never estimated how blacks are more racist than whites. Shit show incoming.

Not even trying to be mean but she’s just straight up ugly. I see 1000 people on the street more attractive than her every single day. She’s a diversity hire and nothing else.

FUCK OFF SHITSNEY

Imagine being a young redhead actress going to a test to be Ariel and then finding out the girl they chose was this ayy lmao

FAS
AS
FUCK

Y'know what 13 year old white girls really love, ugly ass black chicks.

Check em faggots

Attached: 719F4BC5-9892-442E-BAA7-FBF7E466FAC8.jpg (400x218, 18K)

HOL UP

Attached: 1562279922565.jpg (499x499, 41K)

Under the shieeet

Attached: The Little Kool-Aid.jpg (499x499, 72K)

I'm sure the casting call was never open to them to begin with. Disney knew what it wanted before the auditions were held.

Aren't they worried it will lead to the white girls appropriating all the good black men?

hair looks like someone put a poop in a fun factory

Attached: Play Doh Dough Clay Fun Factory Toy Game Kids Playdough Gift Set Kids Safe Color.jpg (1500x1500, 373K)

First thing she did was go on Twitter and post that fan art. Had to just rub it in everyone's faces. Next will be the interviews where she stresses how her blackness is the most important thing about the movie.

kek'd

Imagine her face without makeup

to this day I have no idea what nigger "hair" is made of. it looks beyond disgusting and worse than any pubic hair.
it's like its own Lovecraftian organism.

is no one going to mention that she is too fucking old to play the character? She's like 60 and supposed to be playing a teenage girl.

I dont even care that shes black shes just not cute

Wut
She's 19

That can't be right.

Attached: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (193x182, 21K)

Thats just how it goes with black people, they look 30-40 until their 60's and then turn into Morgan Freeman or Whoopi Goldberg

this is how her "hair" will look like. now imagine the sponge black and all wet and soggy. like a fresh, hairy, wet turd.

Attached: Loofah Luffa sponge.jpg (1300x870, 82K)

the artist could have at least tried to be accurate, instead of just changing the skin and hair color.

Attached: nnnnn.jpg (909x1080, 486K)

You're hired

DISNEY!!!!!!

Missed the hair. Make it like the sponge in

I think this works better

Attached: Arielaquisha.png (1400x1300, 325K)

I would but I am not really sure how to draw nappy nigger hair and also I am lazy.

Just the fact that they're announcing casting before even a second of principle photography has been done says a lot. Like an even cash-grabbier version of the direct to video sequels.

i feel bad for her, people will hate innocent girl instead of kikes who are behind divide et impera bullshit

Can you even get weave wet?

The women are always whiter
In a huwhite town
You dream about going up there
But people are disgusted by brown
Just look at the gibs around you
Right here on the trash pile floor
Welfare and free shit surround you
What more is you lookin' for?

Under the shieeet
Under the shieeet
Working ain't better
Just be a debtor
Take it from me
Lounge around eating KFC all day
Steal a bike and run away
Stealing from honkeys
Act like monkeys
Under the shieeet

Attached: 123.jpg (885x885, 104K)

I like how "Hollywood" aren't just happy blackwashing away whites. They have to pick ugly diversity hires to boot.

Attached: all that is perverse is beautiful, all that is beautiful is perverse.jpg (800x600, 116K)

Now if they remake Princess and the Frog live action, I hope they pick a white girl, so we can see how far their "no big deal" goes. Gonna flop just like all their live actions do, cause they don't have any original ideas left.

Who in their right mind in that stupid company thought HEY lets make Ariel black!! Did they think no one would notice? Did they really think this would be some kind of masterful idea? Amazed they haven't recolored all the cartoons to match their whole diversity is our strength bunk they keep pulling. Yes, this infuriates me and I'm tired of it.

Attached: 1481188609662.gif (500x250, 914K)

kek

Attached: 1451948946355.png (499x618, 821K)

>just look at the gibs around you

Attached: RentFree.jpg (302x302, 24K)

>Yea Forums mocks Maisie for years for having un-traditional face
>Disney puts this girl in front of camera
You guys deserve this.

Attached: arya lels.jpg (398x337, 34K)

Why is Matt Walsh so based???

Attached: 1092549E-383D-4B38-ACB9-4BFF44ACE5C1.jpg (1242x1755, 516K)

99% they will cast the prince as a white guy

At first I was indifferent to the casting since I don't really watch these remade movies, but seeing these constant bitching-threads and racist comments is enough to change that. I am definitely going to see this film when it comes out, nothing you can do about it.

Go fuck yourselves.

i dont think its fine tho its a shitty casting

>hes gonna watch 2 hours of a little girls movie to stick it to his friends on the 'chon

Attached: Student.jpg (796x566, 198K)

Its true. Yea Forums is like a reverse monkeys paw

Then let's all hope you die before it releases, preferably in a fire. Fuck you.

Un-traditional face? You mean, un-likable race

Attached: 1562285064210.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Anyone whos been around black women know they will shank you for getting their hair wet. This shit is retarded.

oi luv fancy a shag

but white women wont like that user

The Big Fetal 40oz Syndromaid

Attached: 1521921484463.png (1096x777, 275K)

That is only if they have weaves, no black person cares if their dreads get wet

dreads should be fucking illegal

DISNEY HIRE THIS MAN

>unpaid shill pretending to like shit
BRAVO

Will she get bleached bros?

>when you manage to steal two hours of user's life

Attached: R8DTXtc.jpg (4700x4999, 1.48M)

Yet another Disney shill thread succeeding in getting retards all riled up as planned for the white genocide agenda. It’s all so tiresome

I hope so.

Black women were made for BWC

The fucking Hadron Collider must've had something to do with this. Ever since it was tested reality just never felt real.

Attached: Cavern.jpg (1440x927, 1.34M)

They always have either weave or perm in the hair.

He'll be white but they won't get together. Disney is too much of a pussy to do interracial relationships no matter how often they tease them or claim to be progressive, they don't want to upset Chinese audiences.

More like beached

DOWN IN DA HOOD
DOWN IN DA HOOD
HO, IT BE POPPIN'
DOWN HERE IN COMPTON
MUFUGGA BIX NOOD

My longest poop literally looks like her hair wtf

We never should have opened the gate to Xen.

Attached: DrB3G6tVsAAIm4v.jpg (1200x673, 100K)

So this is it huh? This is what diesney has been reduced to? Blackwashing every character they made for their live action remakes so they can make more shekels? Seriously how do we stop them? This shit is getting out of hand.

>they don't want to upset Chinese audiences.
Then they wouldn't have cast a black female lead at all.

Jameson and Budweiserpilled

OI

Attached: ogro.png (357x361, 271K)

It’s naturally curly, curlier than regular hair but needs maintenance if you want it to look good. The problem is that when people want to braid, twist, or dreadlock their hair, it gets tangled and moldy fast if not properly maintained. There’s that, and then there’s weave.

t. black femanon

Why y'all worrying about her hair when you're getting a mermaid that can't swim?

trips of truth

fancy very much

Attached: 1556520610180.jpg (1241x1445, 191K)

Ariel was always the cutest princess to me, so of fucking course that's why they went for her. Of all the princesses, it had to be Ariel. Tell me Yea Forums, why do they hate beauty so much? Why do they seek to destroy it at every turn?

Attached: 1533721467115.jpg (1000x1000, 131K)

It's just curly hair, retard.

>leaves her own culture to love a white prince

We can only pray

Attached: 665.jpg (500x501, 64K)

>2012
you just know the Mayans were right

She looks pretty here, probably because the face is hidden.

The world did end, right now we exist in some kind of shared collective consciousness soup. Reality no longer exists. The rules are what we collectively determine them to be. Meme magic, socjus media washing, etc. The only reason we don't have people walking on water or falling up is because we collectively still think those are impossible.

the real Ariel

Attached: 1fcebb45210f1f7dd071935fd06d4228.jpg (720x1168, 101K)

It looks like someone took flame to her hair.

she was my favorite too.

Attached: MT.gif (498x278, 2.8M)

Attached: big ted.png (1200x1620, 152K)

>t. Disney parks employee

Attached: 1562287189207.jpg (1558x1008, 785K)

This rings true. Reality seems very tenuous and malleable lately, it's downright spooky.

I hope so, but I wouldn't be too surprised if they cast a brown guy.

However, may be right. Not just for the chinese audience, but the idea that romance is bad for "strong, independent women" has been pushed for a while now. Getting into a relationship with a man equals submission to certain people.

Would you rather Disney hired a 10/10 white girl to play Ariel and Jaden Smith to play the Prince?

Attached: IMG_9372.jpg (1378x2048, 363K)

Eric looked Spanish though.

Well she is a gold digger

Attached: giphy (2).gif (500x298, 938K)

Yes. Jaden a qt

So I assume they'll be casting a white guy as Sebastian?

Attached: 1512882185382.jpg (322x294, 22K)

Of course, he'll be the useless comic relief. Also Flounder will be gay, enjoy.

Attached: lookatthisdude.jpg (1242x2208, 255K)

Her hair looks like TURDS LOL

Jews are of their father, the devil, and the lusts of their father they will do. Satan is opposed to truth, beauty, goodness etc therefore his children, the jews, are too.

But didnt he talk like a Jamaican? He must be a black man

Why would mermaids be niggers anyway? They're under the water and don't have direct contact with sunlight. They wouldn't evolve nog flesh

why not both?

yeah the native africans from the caribean

I don't even know what this thread is about but fuck Trump.

I agree fuck that kikesucker. Zion Don is a race traitor.

looks like it's covered in seaweed, perfect

>un-traditional face

Attached: 1510951623248.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

Looks like Halle Berry to me

Attached: 1503758941928.jpg (632x632, 50K)

shareblue is still paying you?

>he thinks shareblue is allowed to talk bad about kikes
unless it's some discord niggers working for free they aren't allowed to use hate speech

Attached: 1555731809971.png (408x450, 35K)

>What fragility isn't r...

Attached: White Fragility..png (770x838, 485K)

Reeeee.....White Tranny GTFO

How does she not drown?

We wuz Innsmouth and sheeeeeit.

>Yea Forums
>white

My neck / my back
Lick my fish tail and my gills

Attached: R-532837-1202819713.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 143K)

If they’re casting her, they’ve given up on China...

Surely his point is undermined by the fact that everyone on this board is crying and seething like they are at a mass exorcism.

i'd fuck the hell out of black Ariel(left)

just saying

>no its fine

Literally no one is saying this, it is a manufactured controversy and its working

Let’s really put this into perspective. A live action remake involves REAL humans and REAL animals. A mermaid is a FICTICIOUS, MYTHICAL, SEA-CREATURE meaning FAKE! Therefore, Ariel is NOT supposed to be white with red hair because that would imply that she’s a human, when she’s not. She’s “human-like”, not human. Her human-like features consists of the structure and build of her body, meaning she’s built like a woman and has titties. Disney did exactly what they needed to do...... they casted a woman to play the part of Ariel. All of you racists hiding behind “I wanted it to be authentic to the cartoon”....... it is authentic!

Attached: 1546885913278.jpg (960x960, 61K)

Mermaids are literally the niggers of the sea

That the male lead will be white and slams Ariel's black fish pussy?

Why does hollywood despises redheaded people?I'm not American so maybe there's something I'm missing here,does the general public in the US also doesn't like to see redheaded people in movies?

we could have had Ayyna Joy Taylor instead

so what you're saying is
she should turn white the moment she gets her feet
I'm down for this

I still don't get how this actress won, why not Zendaya?

>Gonna flop just like all their live actions do
Hate to break it to you, but those movies make bank. Don't underestimate the stupidity of normies.

Who are they appealing with this?

Blacks are 13%

Whites are the majority.

Sure, at least Jaden doesn't look like a literal alien.

looks like fly larva stitched together

you're under the impression that modern "white" people enjoying seeing whites

Halle can sing

youtube.com/watch?v=T4MajGTp1x8

how many red head ariel look a-likes can actually sing

institutionalized white guilt. brainwashed white people eat this shit up

Biologically wouldnt mermaids who lived deep underwater have like to translucent skin from lack of sunlight? I know Ariel broke the rules a lot by visiting the surface on the reg, which could give her a deep tan I suppose but wouldnt generations of deep ocean mermaids be white just from an evolutionary standpoint? Kinda like vikings?

Disney's official twitter is bereft with comments trashing their decision. It's a huge red pill clown world moment for normies. This might be when white people are like "I don't even give a fuck if you label me a racist."

>She can sing doe

You telling me that Disney can't find a white person who can fucking sing? Give me a break you absolute dunce.

Movie starts, Ariel immediately drowns because she's black now

the end

This is some facebook tier bait and it's not something even YOU yourself believe. White people can't play black fictional characters. Mermaids are from European stories and should reflect that history. You're an anti-white idiot using this "historical accuracy" as a shibboleth. I don't care about hitorical accuracy, I care about niggers being interjected into roles played by fucking whites specifically by Jewish oligarchs to disenfranchise them. That is the real issue and everyone knows it. So go fuck yourself you Jew apologist.

Disney has no choice but to double down, the casting wont change but Im glad people are pissed.

TLM is a stupid story anyway.

>but wouldnt generations of deep ocean mermaids be white just from an evolutionary standpoint? Kinda like vikings?
no.

Attached: 1562288742333.jpg (766x1558, 226K)

Triton is a Greek god. He is Neptune's son. They are making a European god black (again) and they want us to celebrate it.
If they were turning an African god white - white people would be first in line to call bullshit.

(If I recall correctly this has actually sort of happened. They were going to make Anansi Boys with white leads and people fucking hated that.)

Attached: gbee101.jpg (384x512, 14K)

Lel, this would be a novel complaint. Say Disney are "colorist" because they didn't pick a dark skin girl to be Ariel.

Do Africans have gods? I thought they all just worshipped the sun and moon and whatnot...excluding Egyptians.

WE

>he doesnt read buzzfeed
have sex incel

buzzfeed.com/donnad/these-african-deities-are-the-best-gods-youve-never-heard-of

stormfags are such fucking hypocrites. when asked why they are caring so much for some stupid movie they say

>w-w-well it affects public perception and your heavily influenced by it blah blah blah

which is EXACTLY the same argument niggers make for why they should have black people being in major roles

>well if we didn't show black kids themselves in major roles in movies and tv they would be depressed and apathetic and this is why the black community is fraught with drugs and violence

she is ugly and black

No one wants to see a white guy play Blade either so you can piss off with this shit.

Good.

Attached: 1561532105170.jpg (803x737, 305K)

where were the 500 threads complaining when prince of persia starred a white guy?

The hypocrites are the people who know you couldn't do the reverse (drop the cast of Black Panther to do White Panther with white people just because... ) but say nothing, or worse, "celebrate diversity" from a 200 year old story by Hans Christian Anderson from the lily white Northern Europe.

while im annoyed that the casting isn't an attractive redhead because i love redheads and would probably watch the movie if it starred one, the fact that they had to choose such an ugly non redhead befuddles me. ariel is hot as fuck, not fetal alcohol syndrome with a fucked jaw. i guess she looks like a fish? maybe that was their goal

You know I keep seeing the argument that you couldn't, for example, make Mulan white because it's integral to the story that she is Chinese. But do you think there is any example where being white IS integral to the story. To me, this casting in Little Mermaid is cultural appropriation. It's just that whites have created so much that people take it for granted.

Prince of Persia is a trash movie inspired by an 80s video game created by a Jew from NYC.
There wasn't 500 threads about it, period, because no one gave a shit about it including Persians.
I'll do my bit for Persians via supporting no war with Iran.

the point is, stormfags say what you watch influences you, so then why do they bitch when black people say the same thing?

Live action Frozen might be even more egregious, but The Little Mermaid is written by one of the more revered storytellers of Europe. It would be like if you cast two blacks for Hansel & Gretle.

so then why don't you just not give a shit about some dumb mermaid movie as well?

it's a shitty video game movie nobody cared

>But do you think there is any example where being white IS integral to the story.

First of all it is important any time the character is written as white. That's all it needs to be important.

Second I can give you a very notable recent example where it was more than that.
They made Roland Deschain black in Dark Tower when it was important he be white for two reasons:
So Susannah can throw anti-white vitriol at him when they first meet and so Stephen King can shit bricks meeting him because they are meant to basically look like father and son.

so why do you care about a fucking disney remake movie which you were never gonna watch in the first place anyways?

Exactly...whites create things.

I wouldn't know. I'm not a stormfag obsessed by race, nor am I some loco lefty also obsessed by race. I basically think identity politics is for the birds, but I do think you should cast things appropriately. Casting a white guy in Othello in [current year] is just as stupid.

her eyes are so far apart too,the casting agent must be a blind motherfucker or just plain retarded

Because making Ariel black means they're making Triton black and Triton is from European mythology. He's more important than no-name prince from a Jew's 80s video game.

clearly the casting director was dyslexic and got an email asking that they cast a ginger

it's a fucking myth dude, made up stories, and no it's not the same fucking triton as greek mythology because greek mythology never mentioned a mermaid named ariel!!!

That's a good joke but they keep doing this with gingers.

Attached: image_2019_07_04T17_52_17_323Z.png (460x1377, 1.14M)

Underrated.

I don't really like myself desu lads and will probably kill myself at some point in my life.

Yes it is the same. You're doing the same thing as when they did this with Heimdall and the same thing as when they did this with MJ in Spiderman.
>omg guise it's not the same mj
Yes it is, dude. That thin veneer is to make idiots like you support it.

The dyslexia must be strong in Hollywood.

I think partly it might be that there isn't many good ginger actors but by the same token you wouldn't think there would be good midget actors and we get Peter Dinklage who is awesome.

well if it's so important to you then clearly it is just as important to blacks

I mean Black Panther was made up by a NYC Jew in the '70s. Why not make half the people of Wakanda white?

When does it happen to blacks? I'd be first in line to boycott a Blade reboot with a white Blade but blacks cheer when a blackwashing happens.

Take it back you cowards.

Attached: pop.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

>complaining about people being hypocrites when your still a hypocrite yourself

Blacks had their own culture for years. No one complained about Good Times or The Jeffersons or Boyz n the Hood or whatever because those are black shows and movies. Switching out known white characters for blacks is a recent phenomenon and an irritating one. Same as Lady Ghostbusters.

Remember when these same Yea Forums posters expected us to believe it was a coincidence that they blacked the god described as
>the whitest

Attached: heimdall-1280x640.jpg (1280x640, 92K)

and white guys played an asian detective and ghengis khan and egyptians both in the past and now, where were all the threads about that moses movie from a few years ago?

I'm stealing this and going to pretend I was clever enough to think of it.

Are you talking about John Wayne as Ghengis Khan? That was like 75 years ago man and is constantly made fun of. It's not like TCM ever plays that movie. They treat it as an embarrassment like Song of the South.

*There were no Jet Lis to cast in the 1950s
*White people make fun of that movie to this day
*White people did complain about that stupid Egyptian gods movie

You know why you're an asshole? You'll always attribute just racial motives to people against blackwashing but you fucking know we want to see characters the way they are supposed to be, regardless of what race they are.
You fucking well know we don't want to see whitewashing.

>egyptians were black
hello retard

and what race again are mermaids according to science?

That's Sebastian, Flounder is the the fish you're thinking of the Lobster/Crab?

>there are only blacks and whites and no other races
found the real retard

not black

According to Hans Christian Anderson this mermaid is WHITE. You also reek of reddit.

you could park a minivan between those eyes. why are niggers so ugly .

*egyptian gods wouldn't work without white casting because it's a piece of shit that needs star power and how many egyptian actors exist with international star power?

*egyptian gods fucking flopped

coptics are more white than black and a white actor with a tan could easily pass for coptic

The daughter of a Greek god would not be African.

Oh God it's just now dawning on me that Sebastian and Flounder will be actual animals instead of cartoon animals

Attached: 1562086949258.jpg (540x263, 41K)

They are a prehistoric ethnicity.

coptics are semetic

>his name is triton so he MUST be the same one as greek myths and not just an inspiration for a kids cartoon version!

where in the book is she described as white?

Also if we're being biologically accurate wouldn't Ariel not have anything to actually fuck?..... what's the point

Are you fucking kidding me? Look at all these black mermaids in Danish culture!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Little_Mermaid

That's kind of how mythological characters work, yes.
Or do you think all the Greek myths come from one author and remained exactly the same?

I'll ask again, where in the book is she described as white?

it's a fucking kids cartoon, it doesn't have to be the same triton

if they cast someone from a caribbean island or someone like the Rock ethnicity or jason momoa but female then it could have been nice.

if she looked like moana it could have been pretty.
this black girl looks like an alien

Attached: moana.png (780x471, 329K)

Dreads unironically look much better on hippy white girls. Unfortunately if you see a white girl with dreads there is a 99% chances she’s a retarded SJW type. Dreads are like the opposite of a pleb filter.

Attached: 79AEA4AB-2E16-4F2F-9A0A-0EEA08B3DC2B.jpg (560x715, 97K)

If I made a kid's cartoon about legends of People of Colour and made them all white you would piss blood.

imagine the smell of her hair

Little Mermaid is going to be based on the CARTOON. The Cartoon creators said the location of the movie was in the Mediterranean.

Ariel being white is silly. This is not the book story. In the book it took place off a danish coast and she was blonde.

Going further she wouldn't be white anyway because the ocean doesn't protect from UV rays.

>no tits
>dumpy ass
>FAS face
the niggers can keep her

you can make whatever the fuck you want, regardless of what people think of it, but fiction is never right or wrong because it's fucking fiction

>if they cast someone from a caribbean island

They’d be black too user...

Attached: 75F2D1C7-A5D1-40F7-AF59-7E7BE1A3BCCC.jpg (1080x1313, 92K)

Not even close to true.

How come I can't have live action Treasure Planet or Atlantis? You know two movie that could potentially be better in live action instead of this shit?

Attached: 91lVPQwKJLL._SL1500_.jpg (1067x1500, 381K)

Meds aren't niggers either. Not literally anyway. Just figuratively.

She looks like a dindu twi'lek.

right here

Attached: white as fuck.png (282x50, 9K)

cope

If your fiction takes a character that is white and makes them black then your fiction is wrong.

Yeah, don't you realize if a character's race isn't mentioned then it automatically defaults to black, you bigoted neckbeard?

>Coptic is a Hamito-semitic language
cope harder faggot

I'd would be completely fine with Black Ariel if this look like THAT.

Also, you didn't directly answer my point. You fucking know you wouldn't like it. You only support white people being replaced.

thisisbait.jpg

Good God, I want all that on top of me

Mediterranean is filled with black people.

Attached: 562.png (1597x1600, 627K)

Jews are just salty because Esau won in the end.

So is London.

holy shit, incel rage right here, let's say it again: if it is a work of fiction, the author can make it whatever they want, even if it was inspired by another piece, there is no law stating that one work of fiction must be held by canon standards to a previous one

You only support this because you're anti-white.

You're being dense.

this shouild just be fucking pinned holy shit

and there's no law saying that literally everyone but negroes and cucks like you can't be justifiably upset with the blatant blackwashing of an originally white character, so go eat a bullet you contrarian shitposter.

No, that's a perfectly appropriate point. Sub Saharan Africans are not native Meds.

>There are faggots here talking about science in regards to the skin color of a fucking mermaid
You can make your half human half fish whatever you want since in real life an ocean primate which would have evolved from a human common ancestor would have looked like this

Attached: 71ddb3f2-dcb5-4bcc-94ec-8246e46eca4e.jpg (1180x842, 91K)

Whites whitewash movies every year and are still the main characters in like 90% of movies and still win the most everything.

Calm down

Yeah, sure. I'd grant you that. If it weren't part of a much wider trend, and one that only trends one way (white to black).

Give me some examples. Gods of Egypt? It flopped: people voted with their money that they did not like what they did.

sorry faggot but i think both sides are hypocrites, so go fuck yourself whether your a stormfag or black panther terrorist

AYYYY LIL MERMAID PRESENTED BY WARNUH BRUTHAS

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 12K)

>It doesn't count if it did not do well in the box office
Ah ok so your saying this black little mermaid movie will be acceptable if it is a box office bomb, is that what your saying?

>how dare you accuse two retards fighting each other for being retards!

You want proof that people don't want whitewashing because for some reason you won't accept that I am telling the truth that I don't want to see whitewashing either.

That movie flopping is proof that people didn't like what they did.

and if the movie does well?

>The only two options I have are to either BURN my dick off or FREEZE my dick off! YOU CAN'T JUST SIT ON THE FENCE LOOKING FOR A HAPPY MEDIUM THAT DOESN'T EXIST!

Attached: 060CC174-0278-4DD5-8D7C-068B024C328A.jpg (584x932, 99K)

Doctor Strange

It wouldn't make it right. Honestly I don't know how these live action reboots make money regardless of casting.

The happy medium is fucking clear and obvious.

Jews respect people's cultures enough not to do this.
Blacks don't cheer when Jews do this.
Whites don't cheer when Jews do this.

Annihilation
Aloha
Death Note
Ghost in The Shell
Doctor Strange

These were pretty recent

Gimme a quick rundown about it.

People bitched endlessly about Ghost in the Shell. I don't know about Doctor Strange being whitewashed you'll have to fill me in.
Never heard of these others.

This argument is fucking dumb. It’s not about Mermaids being fiction it’s about the iconography of the character. For fuck sakes they she had a cameo in RiR2 and all merchandise of the character is the cartoon version. Even if this movie is a success you think Disney is gonna make black Ariel the face of the character? Fuck no! Black girls are gonna be at whatever store with their mom looking at Disney shit and she’s only gonna see pale, red hair Ariel.

Attached: C49F509C-79D6-4F8D-B08B-6E9F68323358.gif (500x500, 1.65M)

The character Tilda Swinton plays was an Asian man in the comics.

OH right, I did hear about that. That is obviously retarded. Do you really think that I'd want to see that casting?

Attached: 80C45012-1DDE-41C0-BAF2-98F341AF347D.jpg (236x177, 11K)

Attached: i'a i'a.jpg (1100x1400, 1.17M)

Not that guy but they made a tibetan guy into a white woman because they didn't want to offend their chinese overlords

w-what is he holding

>because they didn't want to offend their chinese overlords

That reminds me of what they did to The Mandarin. I was mad about that as well.

Moar like they'd cast Jaden as Ariel. His parents did evil shit to that poor boy.

Why do (((they))) want to genocide and replace whites so badly?

This is probably the best answer so far.

Attached: file.png (672x372, 540K)

No one on the planet besides the Jews that did it wants to see something like this happen.

>hundreds of niggers will drown because of this
>it will absolutely bomb in China
What is there problem here?

Attached: PessimisticGrandHornedtoad.webm (640x1136, 2.03M)

wonder how long it's gonna take for there to be a solid 5 minutes without one of these threads up lol

The Jews rejected Jesus Christ as God and since that point have worked against God and for the devil.
Whites are the most powerful worshipers of Jesus Christ.
They are not the *only* worshipers of Christ but non-white Christians can more easily be subverted or crushed or at the very least they would not be as successful expanding the church.

bitch can watch extra widescreen movies nigga lmao haha

big foots dick

Were you here when Avatar came out?

like earthworms on a muddy day

what the fuck have you done to my costanza. u spickefied him

Attached: 7357517491683.gif (250x250, 1.25M)

They’re not going to change the merchandising so any Black Ariel merch would only be temporarily. This is what we mean by fake progressiveness.

They should've just made an original mermaid movie. Halle Bailey would be able to make a name for herself playing a new character for children to love and adore.

Why are you assuming everyone that thinks this casting is ridiculous is a stormfag? What a disingenuous argument shut the fuck up.

Hey, look what's trending on America's Independence on Twitter.

calm down, stormfag

White people are a threat and stand in the way of making their global utopia that consists of easily controlled low IQ slaves and a small upper caste of elites that rule over them. btw it's not just the chosen, although they will always be hostile and parasitical to their host nation. Ironically, there are a lot of Israelis that oppose the globalists plans since it will end up destroying them. That doesn't make them allies or anything and since their interests are orthogonal to ours. It's the WASP establishment that was converged and is pushing hardest for the one world government. They have been pushing for it openly since at least the French Revolution.

Are you black? You’re obsession with Ariel being black is creepy as fuck my guy. Stop defending retarded casting because you’re weirdly obsessed with her skin color.

there were zero jews involved in the french revolution

>WHY ARE YOU OBSESSED WITH THIS MOVIE WHICH THE REST OF US ARE MAKING 500 THREADS ABOUT?!

Notice how you didn’t get any response from that brainwashed freak. There’s no point in even arguing your (legitimate) point because these people are too far gone.

I bet you could dig some up if you really looked. Those guys worked for the same people as the Jews: all part of the Synagogue of Satan.

D.Strange was a diplomatic washing. The OG character had too much racial baggage + muh Chinese box office. Marvel took the high road.

People bitched about GITS to the point that Scarjo didn’t even bother to do the trans movie because this is the world we live in now. Also GITS bombed.

Death Note was a adaptation that was okay’d by the OG author and was made for American audiences. Also it sucked ass and no one liked it.

I’m sure the other 2 you mentioned are in a similar boat.

Attached: 0E05E630-F44D-41C0-85FD-0A06D8802575.jpg (417x417, 140K)

sorry there were literally none. paris at the time had less than a 100 jews in the whole city and all of them were low-class merchants in the ghetto areas, not even one in banking

The thing that really annoys me is they know how autistic Yea Forums users are likely to be but they refuse to credit us as just wanting the characters be like they are supposed to be.
They think we'd want to see a white Blade because they are happy to see a black Ariel.

The mouse will do what brings money and the sad truth is just that the white princesses just happen to sell better all over the world. Tiana is pretty forgotten, I don't think Pocahontas is particularly popular either. Meanwhile Rapunzel got an ongoing TV show and Frozen was absolutely huge everywhere from Japan to Latin America.
What's the most popular non white princess anyway? Jasmine? Maybe Mulan? Mulan felt very moderately successful compared to others and Jasmine is secondary to Aladdin and the Genie so I don't know how well she fares. Maybe Moana? Dont know how she did but I haven't seen much of her lately

Why do you hate white people? What was done to you to make you so racist?

are there any shops of a white Blade?

>has no argument
Well that settles that

Didn’t they even blackwash a character in Death Note? Not a great example

Name please. PLEASE. PLEASE

Wth happemed here?

>why yes, I am a retard how could you tell?

That was my point. It was the European elites that rejected Christianity in favor of proto-communism. It's not just muh joos all the time. There are many enemies within.

Yes they made L (3/4 white, 1/4 jap in the manga) a black guy

I am Scott?

Attached: RelievedTheseBlackpanther.webm (640x1136, 1.54M)

Who is the rest of us?

That’s because these people are legitimately racist and hate white people.

>n-n-no u

Most people properly red-pilled on the JQ know that, though. It's just a lot easier to say "Jews" than detail all the little factions of international evil that want us dead every time.
Plus, in terms of making movies, it usually is going to be actual Jews.

It’s a question. Care to answer you fucking racist?

lol nice one

Huh. Weird. It’s almost like there’s some sort of trend going on....

There are people that are actually calling that thing beautiful and gorgeous.

sorry but i never said anything anti-white, try again

>I was only pretending to be stupid

Uh do black Americans actually get near water because they always smell like Newports and hair oils

Like do they just come pre-stink

An all of them are either taking the piss, black or mental

Attached: 07E44FFA-3007-45DA-B63A-97AFB60841D8.jpg (640x578, 258K)

Get over yourself man it’s embarrassing what are you even arguing at this point?

I see tons of comments from even white people on FB saying this. I feel like I'm on fucking pills.

and your argument was what?

my mom grew up in a shitty part of the city and said at the apartment's pool she would always worry about breaking through the surface after going under water because of all the afro sheen that coated the surface

those people are mindless consumers who would say that about anybody

Lel, I'd give her the D but the more of those you see the more you know what people really think.

It's like one of those "why don't you have a black girlfriend" threads where the guy refuse to post a girl with less than 75% white admixture.

This casting is fucking retarded and I disagree with any characters race being intentionally changed for absolutely no reason other than to be “progressive.”

basado José

You can bet your ass she's going to add tons of melisma and niggafy the song.

Jesus Christ you’re pathetic.

I'm not the one bitching about the race of a fucking mermaid in a shitty remake which nobody here with an ounce of taste should go watch regardless

>I'm not the one bitching about the race of a fucking mermaid in a shitty remake which nobody here with an ounce of taste should go watch regardless
lmao

Attached: 1555263579975.jpg (250x241, 9K)

why again do you care?

just go to bed dude

You are fucking sad dude. Get a life

>posts a frog picture because he has no rebuttal
based /pol/tard. keep crying about mermaids though.

>Stop asking me why I care about a kids movie!!!

Go suck off a black dude if you’re so obsessed with them holy shit you’re weird

>If you ask us why we are obsessed with a nigger mermaid it means you want to give black men blowjobs!!!

Attached: 1550390429640.jpg (581x767, 92K)

>posts wojack edit
>can't have proper discussion without saying NIGGER or KIKE
yeah...CRINGE.

Lol seething

you can stop samefagging now

Disney needs tax write-offs like The Negress Mermaid because they know the next Star Wars film is going to bomb hard.

Remember Shaquida and the Frog? Nobody gave a shit. If anything white girls will wait until this shit gets released at Redbox.

Attached: kellymarietran.jpg (1024x576, 77K)

Ok will do you fucking moron.

Attached: B7E1F47A-DD5C-4EDC-9294-7169C3C55160.png (640x1136, 115K)

nice shop

>no actual black actresses who look like 99% of black women, aka ebony tinted men

Attached: 0FB7E420-F7A5-4E66-A81B-D64AC3A65029.jpg (548x865, 87K)

mental illness.

Attached: D-rlVikW4AESgap.jpg (960x960, 90K)

>literally can’t stop getting BTFO
sad.

seeth more, kid

>"99%" provides no evidence
>posts photoshop of some brazilian man with a possible genetic condition
based!

Attached: ..jpg (1315x225, 115K)

Why are latinos so racist?

>this is the average /pol/ user

Attached: D-qOCnzWsAABSdF.jpg (996x2047, 196K)

>Romance is bad for women
Okay, I 100% agree with that being a real trend. I also 100% expect them to play up the "Ariel is an explorer and wants to explore the human world so much she gave up her voice"

They honestly want to preserve white culture more than whites nowadays and could give a fuck less about niggers. They speak their own language and are hard working. They're literally Asians minus slanty eyes and a higher education but they bust their ass doing jobs nobody else wants to do, yet we try to shun them away while lazy, entitled amerifags refuse to work hard at all. The fuck?

Attached: 57303249-887457414920013-8741734829483098112-n.jpg (600x600, 93K)

>Whites whitewash movies every year
this is what pocs tell themselves lmao

The Alt-Right is a Latinx movement

She'd be great SIREN or UNDINE.

Don't touch my WHITE little mermaid. I'm not paying for this.