Did it fall off as hard as Yea Forums claims it has or should I bring myself to watch season 3?

Did it fall off as hard as Yea Forums claims it has or should I bring myself to watch season 3?

Attached: 94BAED18-069F-4AFC-AD0F-179AC47E6D1F.jpg (880x660, 101K)

Jewish subversion and the destruction of the nuclear family

trips of honest question
it was okay, better than season 2 but not as good as 1.

Is this /pol/bait or are you serious? I wouldn’t put it past Netflix for pulling something like that, but still.

She doesn't go through with it, and Billy gets majorly punished for trying.

I thought it was way better than season 2 and slightly better than season 1 though it's been a while.

This

/pol/tier seething aside, it’s pretty bad desu. Feels canned and forced and the actors awkwardly stumble throughout the plot as if they have better shit to do.

I am into episode 3 at the moment
the bad:
they use a lot of period songs in the first episode
people are all mad at each other and acting at cross purposes because... well I guess the plot demands it

the good:
creeping dread
growing horror
when they're not acting in ways the plot demands good characters and interactions

It fell off in season 2. If you thought that season was acceptable you will like this one too.

this. flash in the pan show, it's been coasting on season 1's rep

I want Will to have a blond blue-eyed boyfriend.

how do i get hair like this

Attached: Billy_Mayfield.jpg (500x694, 120K)

S3 is way better than S2

How far does it get? Infidelity destroyed my family so this shit makes me sick to my stomach.

I'm pretty sure its a wig
notice how we don't see the hairline, its all strategically combed to conceal it

She's getting ready. See's her husband asleep with her daughter and decides not to.

It is a wig. I think his natural haircut makes him more handsome but it isn't "80s" I guess.

who the fuck had hair like his in the 80s? it looks like roadkill

Same, I don't think i'll ever get over it, fucking other women didn't help

Only watched episode one and Bill is still based as hell.
The make up is pretty bad though, really obvious dustin and billy were both wearing it at times

the new menace isn't the demigorgon, or its pups, its the giant smoke thing that will saw
it has somehow entered our world, something to do with Russian tests I guess and EM fields, and is taking people over

Oh noes. They should have added a trigger warning. Poor little fella :(

Formerly Steve's

Attached: Stranger.Things.S03E02.720p.WEBRip.X264-METCON.mkv_00_28_55.149.jpg (1280x640, 70K)

I'm at episode 5 and I think it's horrible.
The 80s aspect is butchered, everyone acts like complete retards, Billy was the one character who didn't need the Upside-Down to be evil and yet now he's that bland zombie-like slave, Dustin doesn't want anyone to know about the russian thing, and a few episodes later, lets Lucas' sister know about the whole thing because she can crawl through some air vent
God, are the lucky that those spies only shared a code only people who work at that one ice cream place could be able to crack.
It's like the whole thing was written by people who didn't understand the first two seasons

Attached: 34y370.jpg (500x500, 67K)

It was good until episode 4, then shitty, but then a bit better once Billy died.

Noah Schnapp is insanely handsome.

What happened to my man Billy? He was ripped in S2

how do I get a body like this? both for myself and to fuck

Stop eating fastfood and junkfood; stop drinking booze, softdrink, energy drink, juice, and flavoured milk drinks, also cornflakes too that shit is rubbish
Eat lean meats, whole grains, fruit, vegetables, leafy greens, lentils, legumes, nuts
Lift. Squats for legs, deadlift for torso, bench for chest, shoulder press for shoulders, bent over row for back, bicep curl for biceps

You can do bodyweight at first. Squats, situps, pushups, pullups.
And do cardio. Run or swim or bike.

3 episode in. what the hell is going on with ryders acting? she is horrible. and so is 11.

im really digging the boys, hopper, the milf gang and the newspaper storyline so far. the russian stuff seems kinda dumb and too familiar (oh blyat we opened it again b/c its ze cold war).

sadie sink is terrific.

it fell off as hard as Yea Forums said, im guessing i dont know what it is

Are you seriously telling me that bill doesnt get to fuck the milf? Then what is even the point of this shitty season?

Yeah anyone saying season 2 is better is a fraud, its not better than 1 but is leagues better than 2.

thanks amigo. i feel like i was in such good shape and then college decadence ruined me. im not fat but i have a beergut, honestly grosser desu because its like this one prominent thing on an overall smaller frame

Ted knows cunny is the key to enlightenment

Yeah this, it’s a big improvement on 2 honestly. Nothing will top the original but it’s a good watch.

this

NEVER ENDING STORY

FUCKING STEVE GETS KEKED AGAIN REEEEEEEEE

His body isn't even that good so it shouldn't take long. Just cut the calories and do upper body/abs routine. Then get a tan.

It's pretty good and the 2nd half of the season is really good imo. Better than 2nd season for sure.

Also my man Stevie can't catch a break

so are we getting a 4th season or its over

>"not the american"
yeah we're getting a 4th one

Two more seasons and then it's done.

Based Billy has to be the most Alpha character ever created

>who is Hopps

Fuck I love steve. Why does he always get fucked over? Will he find true love next season?

Hopp is definitely Alpha and was my favourite in seasons 1 and 2, but the General Huxxed him this season. Acts like a completely different character and is cartoony. Season 1-2 Hopp and season 2-3 Billy are absolutely based

They have to set him up for some ultimate grill win because no man should go through this much suffering.

>inb4 he dies to the gorgonzola

Attached: 1495975824728.jpg (384x383, 10K)

They gave major blue balls to Steve and then gave him the whole LGBT shilling. Show completely went to shit.

>Show completely went to shit.
You're actually surprised Steve got fucked over? What show have you been watching for for the last 3 seasons?

This felt like a great conclusion to the show if they kept Hop dead. I honestly don't want anymore.

>starts cracking jokes right after hearing Robin is dyke
we all know the state of Steve's soul in that moment

Attached: 1527192928481.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Yeah this could have been pretty great ending but i will give them a chance because season 3 was better than season 2. Maybe they know what they're doing.

the duffer brothers are Yea Forums incels and hate chads, so they make steve suffer

Not to mention what they did to Billy, despite him being the true protagonist.

>sacrifices himself to save little girl he hardly knows
absolute hero

Winona dressed as a Russian soldier

not bad but it's really evident there's no endgame in sight and they're just making it up as it goes

Ive only watched 4 episodes. So far the show feels like a parody of itself. There also seems to be a lack of subtly in all areas. Dialogue, and direction. The opening scene is flashy with the slow motion and kinda just reinforces why the first season was so good. You don't even see the monster in the beginning and it has this very mysterious tone to it while, this seasons opening feels cheesy with the Russians.

Hop feels like a parody of himself. remember when he was a jaded, assholish character that was grounded? Now he feels too goofy or over the top.

The editing in the first 2 episodes feel a little to jittery. The cutting is really quick and ruins a lot of the flow.

A lot of the new adult characters feel like cartoon villains. The mayor and the post office workers being the worst examples so far. it's starting to get better but it feels like they made everything to be too goofy.

test post

You literally didn't watch it, but she is tempted but doesn't go through with it and literally says it's because she has a family.

If anything the show sticks up for the argument you should think about your family.

That's for me thinking he'd be redeemed, but at least the lessy confirmed girls went to the ice cream shop to get an ego boost because of him.

True Detective all over. Better than S2, but that's not hard to do, since S2 was weighed over with the shadow of S1.

>too much babbling and relationship squabbling among all characters(seems everyone's having a lovers' quarrel)
>too much fanservice
>COKE, NEW COKE, BUY COKE. Oh here's an entire scene about crushing a COKE(tm) can
>Smoking censoring, see him buy a Carton of smokes that he never smokes
>too many MEMBER this song cues
>way too many flashing/strobing scenes for some reason
>telling the Actress who played Erica to just copy Snoop from The Wire

+
>Monster was truly a monster, crazy how it goes from haha funny 80's tropes to people literally melting on screen
>ice cream shack dynamic was good
>billy

S1 was lightning in a bottle. The reason it was so popular was that it came outta nowhere and had nothing of its kind to be judged against. And it was built mostly on nostalgia and popculture.

S2 was just a mess.

S3 is it showing its age and overstaying its welcome. Where 'oh 'member this thing' has finally gotten stale.

Attached: 1562020005724.gif (300x297, 300K)

This. Hopper got the Hux treatment. Totally changed his character and made him way over the top. It’s a shame really, because Hopp was my favourite character.

He became father this season.

Becoming a father doesn’t make you a goofball with over-exaggerated facial expressions

Yeah it does.

t.father

>he fell for the TD2 is bad meme
LMAO

>TD2 was bad
what a fucking pleb