Um so why cant Ariel be black?

um so why cant Ariel be black?

Attached: 10273731.jpg (600x600, 39K)

because she's white

Because she can swim

because blacks cant swim, imagine mass drownings if little nigglets tried to emulate black ariel

um so why cant Ariel be a cartoon?

then again...

It hurts my white feelings

Because she's always been white and the race of the character is part of their character. Changing it to a nigger for no reason just screams left wing, panderous bullshit.

frankly, I'm outraged they didn't cast a fish

Watch Disneys the little mermaid and tell me which character was a nigger.

black people are allergic to water

same reason Mulan can't be white.

Or an inverse mermaid.
Now that would be a film.

honestly i think everyone would have been happier with this

Attached: reverse.png (400x384, 197K)

this is kind of the thing now. I can't really put my faith in this kind of thing now because i know that there is 90% chance that they are going to suck their dick so hard that they will forget what is actually important

I bet the top half gives good blowjobs

Who said can’t? I say shouldn’t.

Niggers are hideous, particularly when they try to ape (pun intended) white features like red hair. Nobody wants to watch a chimp with red hair ook her way through some ebonicized bastardisation of TLM.

Pretty sure this guy was jamaican

Attached: Sebastian.png (202x263, 53K)

She's black now and they aren't changing it. Why are you guys still talking about it? Is it mostly instigation?

Water blocks UV, hence no need to evolve excess melanin.

Attached: 1544805938229.png (587x585, 311K)

No he was French and got hit in the head by a fishing boat which gave him a speech impediment.

Then cast a nigger to play him

She was in that one interpretation

>nigger gets job for being black

So brave

ARIEL HAS TO BE BLACK IT JUST MAKES SENSE NOWADAYS

Attached: 1561405539703.png (454x520, 13K)

Because sistas don't like getting they natural all wet and nappy. We likes to keep it greasy and easy. Hurrrd?

Attached: women-tried-underwater-photography-and-it-came-ou-2-20401-1480620129-1_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 207K)

cast her as Ursula

Because I like redheads and niggers can't swim.

Why can’t she be white?

dozens of artists created her as a WHITE girl. disney niggers are literally stealing from actual talented people.

There is literally no reason she can't and I've been enjoying the mayo tears since it was announced

I'm not even gonna go see the movie LEL

1) White people are more beautiful and charasmatic than black people. Period. Even "hot" black women look like ghetto trash.
2) Ariel is not black. The whole point of making a franchise film is to resemble the things people love about said franchise. Why not make Ariel an old Mexican dude? Or a space alien? Or a fucking cloud of smoke? Because that's not the fucking character. Quit changing shit.
3) It's being done solely as a political agenda. You really think they're making Ariel a black woman for creative reasons? Disney wants people talking about this shit on social media so they go out of their way to be "progressive." Watching this movie is basically the same as watching communist propaganda.
4) Little Mermaid is set in Victorian England. What white Victorian sailor is gonna marry a fucking black woman? That shit wasn't even fucking legal.

Attached: mermaid-afro.jpg (236x326, 16K)

So erasing gingers, the 2% of global population from media is ok as long as they are being replaced by black persons?
fucking bigots
Gingerism is not ok

Attached: 1562276543919.jpg (567x1200, 708K)

because it's an adaptation of a story written by a danish man who described his mermaids as white skinned and blue-eyed.

>why yes, the first thing that pops into my head whenever I hear "Ariel" is Ariel Rebel, what gave it away?

Attached: 1559561964037.jpg (879x1200, 56K)

Underrated as shit.

Why can't someone write a wholly original story about a black mermaid, instead of working the fucking "hue" control on an existing story and pretending they're "challenging" us?

Attached: 1489200520419.jpg (586x540, 216K)

>because she's white
um so why Ariel be white?

>um so why Ariel be white?
Because that's what she was first

Because Disney's too lazy to promote the black princess they already have.

disney was originally writing him as an english butler persona named Clarence, but decided making him a rastafari would allow for more interesting songs for the movie.

Black people are ugly