Attached: Kaylee.jpg (661x924, 421K)

whore. But a cute one

River > Zoe > Inara > Saffron > Mal dressed as a girl > Vera > Kaylee

What a fool.

sad how she looks now
probably river is the only one that's still attractive

inara and hendricks still look good

My first gf looked just like her
After we broke up i couldn't stand the scene where she is getting plowed in the engine room because i felt cucked.

Attached: bb6.png (1024x576, 183K)

Really dude? All the ladies look fantastic today, except River, who last i checked looked like a cross between a corpse and a child.

Shing poo kung wang po foouk!

Not seeing the problem.

Attached: 6yn-ZNyVWUJp55tR_BoJvl-c75-2Z8hiK7IVZhuiRus.jpg (341x841, 78K)

huh, who was i thinking of then

Attached: 93A9A798-34F2-4E89-B7A1-C85BE8CACC15.jpg (480x640, 87K)

Only Animal Baldwin looks old. Everybody else is fantastic, especially Morena and Nathan.

MILF

I'll give you inara, in fact i think she only got better. Hendricks got even fatter and looks disgusting now. No ammount of cleavage can save that mound of lard

man i still miss it. dark matter scratched the itch for a while but it got cancelled too.

imagine if we could have gotten a more fleshed out firefly world and got more time with the characters. it had so much potential. the reavers, the blue hands, the corporations, the government, the characters' pasts. it would have been great bros.

Best girl.

Damn. She still fine as hell

This is pretty much the only thing I've seen where Hendricks looks good.

But River was best.

I liked literally every character in this show except Inara.

Attached: Jewel Staite nude.jpg (2300x2160, 289K)

fuckin hell

I remember her on Space Cases

Attached: 7a8e0151805b66e54728343a52cf919b.jpg (500x369, 28K)

Inara was great, except for the fact that she was a whore.

It was odd how much they tried to make her out to be some ultra sophisticated feminist form of a prostitute.

wew

Well, Whedon grew up with a whore single mother and he's one of the biggest creeps in the entertainment industry, so...

Who even is that

Think Rome. In a world where prostitution is common and accepted on all levels of society, the ones used by the upper classes have to be able to blend. I'll admit the being a werewolf was a bit of a curveball, though.

Jewel Staite...

Kinda like the Gesserit