Euphoria General Thread

Happy 4th of July edition

Preview of next episode: youtube.com/watch?v=DpPmkL_eyiw

Attached: jules_hunter_schafer_president.jpg (1080x1080, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vTLt4HB_H4Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: jules_fez_maddy_euphoria.jpg (726x726, 112K)

Attached: jules_angel.webm (1920x1080, 511K)

Attached: jules_skirt_nate.jpg (1080x1080, 215K)

Attached: Nate_asks_jules_about_transition.webm (1920x1080, 2.95M)

Attached: Nate_and_jules_texting_symmetry.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Attached: jules_nate_texting.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

Attached: jules_caf_its_big.webm (1920x1080, 2.91M)

Attached: jules_fingerbox.webm (1280x720, 2.53M)

>wider
>wider
>that's it
>good girl

that cool song from the cute scene when rue is taking photos of jules

youtube.com/watch?v=vTLt4HB_H4Y

is there any female nudity in this show? i've only heard about the miles of dick shown

>use attractive biological female to trick the goyim that trannies are real women
>be this blatant about it

Attached: 1551242173950.png (500x500, 76K)

yes, there's this chick who has absolutely fantastic natural tits.

Attached: milkers4bbc.jpg (1070x1129, 172K)

Why is that boy dressed as a girl?

Attached: euphoria_milkers.jpg (1024x1821, 211K)

Why are you a virgin?

He can’t answer that

Based euphoria thread

shes been in Hollywood for years you fucking retard

Attached: 54EC0B3CE1E546868A3888D26C67E123_1.gif (386x404, 1.68M)

I fucking love titties, dude

I lost my virginity in 2004.

Even if you don't like the storyline or any of the characters, you can't deny that the soundtrack and cinematography of this show are absolutely kino.

based

So they just won't tell us that this bitch is a trans until we start seeing the dick on our own ? and why the fuck everybody was acting like she's a girl ?

Attached: julesvaughn-1560782934.jpg (480x480, 35K)

They’ve made it obvious why do they need to outright say it

That changes a lot , especially with the pics in chad's phone.
C'mon don't tell me it was not esential in the introduction.

Imagine it. Just imagine it for a second. Put away the urge to instantly respond "dilate" or "seethe" and think on this for a moment. Hunter Schafer is now the face of trannies everywhere.

Do you think the discord trannies are rejoicing? Oh they are, because they don't have the capacity for contemplative, reasoned thought. Hunter is the postergirl of trannies to mainstream society. They chose the prettiest tranny in the world to become Hollywoods first tranny superstar. Do you think discord trannies, who are hideous in comparison,can possibly clear the impossible bar Hunter set by being the cutest shemale in the world?

6 feet tall, blonde, skinny: Hunter was born the perfect girl(male). But then Dr. Shekelstein started giving Hunter hormones. Blocking HGH to keep the male bone development away. Blocking Testosterone. Estrogen so he can grow a-cups. Plastic surgery at 16 to literally use an angle grinder to chisel half your jawbone off. Countless surgeries to "feminize" every part of her, from mannish forehead to mannish toe.

Chad and Stacy are gonna see this show, and in their minds Hunter is now what they believe trannies look like. The discord freaks that couldn't afford Dr. Goldberg's newest treatments have already battled with Mother Nature and lost.

Hunter needed 10/10 genetics, tons of money, and tons of makeup to look as good as she does. It's completely normal to want to sodomize that little faggot, or at the very least sniff her feet. Discord trannies are fucking Chris-chan tier levels of hideousness, though. They're too ugly to fool straight mens brains. Their cheers for "representation" now mean that everyone will wonder why THEY have a prominent adam's apple, Male Pattern Baldness, or a body like a Linebacker. A discord trannies dream is to "just look like a normal girl". Now, they have to look like Hunter. Rev up that 40% cause it's gonna double lads.

uh did you not see the dick bulge in those panties? its pretty fucking obvious

Do you think Morgan Freeman 2.0 will fix Rue?
Her hogging half the screentime with her boring druggie shit got old two episodes ago.

do americans really wear shoes on their roof?

I see you fags shitposting about this show every day, but I have yet to figure out what this show is about, is it worth a watch, what's the basic story, is it just about a tranny being tranny or is the more to it?

there's two really nice pairs of tits in the first episode but thats really all worth seeing

Any new Hunter vids that could use .webm's?

Attached: Hunter+Schafer+at+the+MTV+Movie+%26+TV+Awards+at+Barker+Hangar+in+Santa+Monica.webm (822x720, 2.36M)

this show is written by israelis, and is about normal degenerate teen life in israel.

>here's your >girl, bro

Attached: 1562182131817.png (139x167, 35K)

She looks cute there though?

that's a man right? can you imagine being so attractive that you can pass as a female...FUCK

>goblin

>pass

Attached: pagli6.jpg (680x671, 82K)

Reminder this is a discord tranny thread

>tfw you look better than 99% of white women
based.

Attached: 1240984_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 277K)

don't care, would smash

gee I wonder who could be behind this post...

enjoy your tranny AIDS, fag.

Attached: 1558200710962.png (1425x2005, 1.27M)

>you're a tranny if you have eyes
have sex.

Attached: 1561847752652.jpg (552x501, 31K)

is this show depressing or is hearing about it just making me depressed

>Do you think Morgan Freeman 2.0 will fix Rue?
>You're playing pool with Minnesota Fats
>Who's Minnesota Fats
>The greatest motherfuckin pool player who ever lived

enjoy your virginity

>calling a goblino "cute" and >she
nah, you're the one who needs eyes.

seethe harder, trancel.

Attached: thisabsolutelyhappened.jpg (1226x1334, 254K)

You're the one who's seething about trannies when nobody asked you to, buddy

dude why are you even doing this? we get it. there are some trans women that are not very good-looking.

this is like me posting pics of leslie jones and saying all cis women are hideous.

get a life loser. hunter schafer is beautiful

I was hoping for a webm of that scene when Rue is taking photos of Jules.

"R U keepin that thing or am I outta here?"

>trans women

Males with mental illness*

>Discord trannies are fucking Chris-chan tier levels of hideousness, though
Literally all trannies are like though. Even the thing in OP is hideous man once you take away the makeup and photoshop editing. Th

He looks like the avg teenage boy

Attached: 1561355279784.jpg (460x374, 30K)

They never showed the bulge

Yes they did

based blind poster

It's not fair, some women just have it all

Attached: 20190704_235928.png (204x246, 25K)

Chad even asks her when she started transitioning. It's been addressed already

The actor playing Jules is a tranny too.

a ton of ppl on twitter, reddit and youtube think it's a cis woman playing a trans woman

separated at birth?

Attached: ba55b3fa96b4c2fbe42fe9134513ed21.jpg (500x625, 56K)

is there any interracial garbage on this show?

something tells me you have a wittle white peepee

you wouldnt give a shit if you had a girlfriend or access to sex

oh yes my friend, the blonde with the biggest tits wastes no time getting blacked

lol have sex

sephardic jew (light skinned) but whatever

shit, i will skip the show then

i'd fuck

Answer honestly: how much would you guys rage at chat clients and trannies on Yea Forums if you had a girlfriend or even just a regular, non-romantic friend? Again, answer honestly.

nigga i ain't reading all that

the normalization of this shit is disgusting.

the normalization of incels (like you) is what's disgusting

eat my ass.

that scene with the microdicked fat fuck is what the average /pol/tard is like

Watched the first episode. Cinematography is great but didn't feel like any compelling stories were set up. How's the narrative develop in the next episodes?

trannies are so gross

If I unironically enjoy Netflix's Dear White People, will I like Euphoria, or is it just a meme show because 30 penises and a transexual?

are all the drugs rue takes just prescription type opioids?

cause i never knew you could trip balls from that stuff. i had some prescribed when i broke my arm and had my wisdom teeth removed, but i never remember feeling the way the show portrays it

Oooofffff

They're not real women but they sure can look like them.

hunter hasn't updated her instagram in a while and she doesn't use any other social media :-(

tv and movies will never accurately show what it’s like to be high on any drug.. they show people hallucinating after smoking weed and shit...

The thing about Euphoria is that even if you don't enjoy the storyline, you're still entertained by the cinematography and soundtrack.

No homo but I want to fuck Jules.

You're not the only one.

fucking a tranny who had their cock chopped off is 100x worse than fucking one who still has it.
Would you rather fuck a dude in the ass or fuck a dude in a gaping infected pus-filled wound where his cock used to be?

Attached: Sydney Sweeney.webm (1150x1080, 2.74M)

Attached: Sydney Sweeney.webm (1920x1080, 2.82M)

big tittied white chicks fucked by big black cock

my dick is diamonds right now

sydney sweeney is a trained MMA fighter. she probably can knock out opponents with those huge tits

The Jews literally can't help themselves

*facepalm* Not this shit again.

>The j00000000000000000000000s

Degeneracy General Thread

>she probably can knock out opponents with those huge tits
Don't huge tits slow them down?

So who's exactly the main character in this show?
I barely see Zendaya mentioned even though she's in the main cast.
Is it similar to Skins with each character have their own episodes?

zendaya is the main character but productive discussions about the show are derailed by the right-wing nazis who can't stop talking about Jules, the transgendered woman

>duhhhgeneraci

Attached: alt-right-white-supremacist.jpg (1200x680, 73K)

10 pounds of makeup can make anyone look like an effeminate whore.

THIS WEEK ON EUPHORIA

Attached: 1491759285248.gif (800x597, 1.04M)

i don't know, but they sure don't slow her down from hopping on that big black cock

And she gets blacked.

they'll go and start whining about impossible beauty standards :D with their beards and floppy guts

Hey look, a man with his cock intact who doesn't have delusions that he is a member of the opposite sex.

based chandler

Attached: CAB18419-283A-4358-9911-F63BF05CE018.jpg (640x399, 19K)

Based... if only we could get the number to 100

>she

Attached: Sydney Sweeney.webm (1000x1080, 1.69M)

this scene was so fucking stupid. they swallowed a fucking live goldfish in a shot of vodka as part of initiation.

do frat retards really do this shit?

i hope there are plenty of more scenes of those big white titties bouncing around as she's getting pounded by big black cock

God I wish that were me.

Same here. I have blond hair, blue eyes and pale skin just like Hunter.

Those are very feminine features and it's why blond guys make the best transgendered women. I always fantasize about wearing pantyhose and high heels while moving on a catwalk and people cheer on and snap photos

Literally kys it's a show with a tranny talking about huge dicks and you still don't think it's degenerate propaganda

what should jules be talking about instead? becoming a nun?

chicks love talking about dicks. maybe that makes you feel insecure about your wittle peepee but it's the truth

>do frat retards really do this shit?
That's small time shit for frats

frat guy here. as part of our initiation, we had the basketball team over and we had to suck their huge black cocks.

anyone who couldn't deep throat them all had to run around campus naked

>had to run around campus naked
with a butt plug inserted

It's HBO so she has to do nudes, right? It's like a rule.

>cis women

why yes i do want to fuck this beautiful woman

Attached: 1561256608495.jpg (633x711, 23K)

hopefully next episode nate will pound that starfish and unleash the biggest load deep inside of her.

jules will be shitting cum soaked turds for days

barbie ferreira

Attached: ajyUs7b.jpg (1080x1919, 333K)

Didn't watch this shit, was there any nudity past episode 1 or was it just one of those things like Breaking Bad and Miss Maisel where they show you titties in the pilot to bring you in and then never again?

>hunter schafer is beautiful
so you're a fag, ok, we get it

>came for Sweenery's perfect tiddies (BTFO those saggy breasts and boring nips in True Detective that people go crazy over)
>stayed for the kino and now find the other girls cuter than her

How's xir foot game?

He would make such a great tranny.

wouldn't the fish be losing it's fucking mind in a shot of vodka? the fish were just swimming around calmly. immersion ruined

D E G E N E R A T E
S H I T
F U C K
O F F

well no wonder I’m so attracted to him

Sydney is useless in this show. Her centric episode will be self-pity tier

GRIFFITH????

Does Dan Schneider have a hand in this show?

TKE detected.

>disrespecting Daddario's literally perfect tits

Attached: bateman-get-a-load-of-this-guy.jpg (400x400, 40K)