Warner Brothers has contacted you to help them write a Flash movie that will make $1 billion

Warner Brothers has contacted you to help them write a Flash movie that will make $1 billion

How would you do it?

Attached: D7DF31B3-C250-4522-A7D2-D076F34A7AC5.jpg (1300x1177, 391K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VxD7cqDrlGc
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=2473
twitter.com/AnonBabble

take the money and start a grand sized petition to remove capeshit from existence

Make a story about the flash that is openly gay until one day in a moment of clarity he comes to the conclusion that he's a straight man that's just sinning against Jesus.
He gives his heart to the Lord and the rest of the movie is him running a gay to straight conversion camp for the river brethren.

Work in him Speed Forcing through dimensions and ending up in the Marvel universe then Thanos follows him back and then he has to team Mamoaman, WW and Batman with some Marvel highlights against Thanos. Then Darkseid rolls in with his eye on the Infinity Gauntlet and they all have to team up with Thanos against Darkseid.

Just turn everything into a big money making stew

Why do you keep making this thread?

Barry Allen uses the Speedforce to cut and invert his own penis to become Barbara Allen, the Speedforce becomes the Dialationforce

Because it interests me and I like it. There’s plenty of other threads you could check out that may interest you as well.

The Flash is real in The Matrix universe and is a take off on the Animatrix cartoon, Neo helps Flash understand he is in a simulation and The Flash helps Neo reach a new unknown version of The Matrix the machines built to subvert human resistance forces who are converting too many people to the real world.

Damn, they really should hire you. I know a bunch of s o ybois who'd watch that.

Ezra is proof that the phenomena of “gay face” is real.
Before I even started coming to Yea Forums I saw him in JL and said to myself “dis nigga DEFINTELY gay” and low and behold I was right

sneedforce

Recast
Vin diesel of course tgeme song hans Zimmer version kiss me by three pence the wiser
Just imagine him saying gotta go fast
Have idris elba as reverse flash but call him the black flash and his theme song is old town road
Have vin diesel love interest be played by Jennifer Lawrence but she's a lovable nerd
Have kid flash player by a cgi deaged tom cruise with superman by soldier boy as theme song

I just want to watch the world burn

With this faggot in the lead? Impossible.

Attached: flash.jpg (461x576, 20K)

But he looks adorable and nice retard

>Barry uses his science knowledge to get Len Snart convicted for freezing based crimes
>barry gets hit by lightning
>does some cool speed stuff saving people and helping them.
>Len in jail gets a cake and his freeze gun is inside it
>he escapes and goes to see the person who helped him
>its Gorilla Grodd...Grodd gets Capt.Cold to steal some mcguffin
>flash follows him and has to fight grodd who beats him (the mcguffin gives him some super psychic power I guess)
>Flash gets a call to gorilla city
>learns how to beat grodd
>teams up with Cold (cold learns that Grodd is going to get a lot of humans killed or whatever)
>barry and len win...barry still puts Cold back in jail because he's a criminal
there...the trailer would show cool stuff like Gorilla city and speed based powers.
>captain cold: Nick Cage
>Grodd: Matt Berry
aquaman did so well because they showed a bunch of cool locations that Aquaman was going to see.

Amazing legs and body, even better than Gal Gadot's.
He is perfect.

Attached: stockings.jpg (518x1684, 244K)

The plot is Ezra is my bf and he kisses me with those big lips

bump

put the billion in SPY and euro shorts O_O

The Flash is a gay Jew who travels back in time in gets gassed by Nazis

The End

A female to male trans, bi-racial flash goes back in time to kill his white mother for being white and gets himself impregnated by his own dad to give birth to a blacker version of himself. And repeat.

is this real?

Get Raimi to direct. Somehow I doubt there's going to be a sequel.

Attached: 1562235663140.jpg (600x600, 70K)

I would make the Flash gay

Vin diesel stars and directs

I'm with the other dude, you need to fuck off back to Yea Forums.

hmmmm

You like that they. cast a gay jew as the Flash? Why?

Kill yourself discord tranny faggots.

Op is a huge faggot making these aidskike threads, he also makes those euphoria tranny threads.

It doesn't matter how many times you post "Jew" or "gay", it's not going to make you less of an incel or make you any less pathetically inferior to him. He's a great actor and will make a great Flash in the solo movie.

Attached: flash on set BtS.jpg (800x800, 68K)

fucking kek

He doesn't fit the role. Because the Flash isn't an effeminate homosexual kike. The fact that he is those things means that he is inferior to nearly everyone in this thread.

Attached: 1562202939512.png (125x125, 2K)

>incel
reddit nigger

Make the first episode of the tv series a bit longer, but make Barry an idiot millionaire who inherited his money, named Donny and make the West’s a bunch of immigrants from Russia who a bunch of idiots elect into the White House

>let a nigger band his wife
looks who’s talking cuck

He fits the role just fine, it's not his fault Warner allowed the train-wreck that was Justice League to propagate into what it eventually became. With the correct script/director/etc he is plenty talented and ambitious enough to make it work. He's arguably one of the most dedicated to his character out of anyone in the DCEU right now.

This interview talks about the long process in developing The Flash solo movie and how they want to get the tone just right: youtube.com/watch?v=VxD7cqDrlGc

Attached: flash BtS Snyder (2).webm (1280x720, 2.36M)

fuck off aidskike lover

Why don't you just admit you're a faggot and have a crush on him?

Attached: 1562249340925m.jpg (1024x970, 89K)

Discount Chalamet, and a shitty Flash

Attached: 212913.jpg (716x716, 204K)

It doesn't matter what I think of him, it doesn't change the fact that what I posted is true. It's no different from you blindly hating him because he's not heterosexual.

Attached: flash-flashpoint-movie-release-date.jpg (1440x960, 235K)

All you aidskike posters need the rope

I'm not "blindly hating him", I dislike him because of his actions. He's chosen to dress as a woman and do gay shit. That's disgusting behavior. I would also be disgusted if he was a pedophile, or enjoyed giving blowjobs to dying camels. These are all evil behaviors.

Confess what you are.

Attached: 1562047801050.png (1071x497, 736K)

They are talking about a starting shooting date of January 2020. This is in line with the recent changes in Ezra's body as it seems like he is now bulking as he prepares to work with a trainer for Flash.
Now that his band's tour is over until the end of the month he may be coming back to LA and we'll get even more news on the project as things get confirmed/deals get finalized.

Attached: getfvid_10000000_1649925948485675_1794334180397672705_n.jpg (2506x1800, 450K)

>I dislike him because of his actions. He's chosen to dress as a woman and do gay shit.
faggots were a mistake.

They are not evil behaviors, there's nothing wrong with not being heteronormative. Him being non-binary or queer doesn't make him a bad person.

Just do the usual filling in mad libs thing they always do with capeshit but make the marketing scheme flat out state "Dear fans, fuck all of you retarded niggers. As of now we are holding capeshit hostage and will refuse to release any more capeshit movies and media, and yes that includes funko pops, until we collect $1 billion from you." Then sit back and rake in approximately $12 billion before releasing the shitty film and laughing at the zoyboys who defend us.

all you quers should be exectuted. im so sick of you repulsive human garbage pushing your faggotry everywhere.

Yes, it does. He is a pervert. He has decided to pursue perverted sexual activities. Activities which were until recently rightfully criminalized.

Why does Ezra make incels so angry? Is it because he's so beautiful?

Attached: tokyo dec 2018.jpg (638x790, 137K)

chalamet is ugly as fuck, Ezra is way cuter

Yes.

Action comedy with heart.

25 percent is flash having a blast after gaining his powers. Stopping crime, making a mockery of local criminals, gang warfare, heists.

25 percent is him losing his day when a date is recalled, aka the death of a family member. Flash gets serious wondering if he should use the speed force to see a loved one.

25 percent is his city, how the other heroes impact his world, aka supes does global hero stuff like lifting cruise liners, saving entire villages, news cast of exposes stating proof the batman exists and is a vampire,

25 percent of a few rouges and give them slight backstories. A crook that actually has a code, steals from the corrupt, and is justified.dude trying to put food on the table with no options. Heck since barry is on the force he can ready their files and assist some of their problems without breaking the law.
Have the villians be hires by various groups that decide to rebel against their employers to take the city for the ultimate heist. Flash beats them but is nice to them. They some actually express gratitude but tell him next time they will be ready. Also have the rouges infight because their is a psycho whom needs to be taken out.

You and he deserve the same fate, since you like riding pole so much.

Attached: Empalement.jpg (220x319, 36K)

call the media, tell them that i made a movie and it was the most expensive movie ever made therefore it's sure to blow away any records previously set for revenue.... that's literally how they advertise movies these days - just brag about how much money you spent and how much you will make. hollywoods dead

Unlike you, I've had sex (with both men and women) - too bad the same can't be said for either of those for you virgin

Attached: D-mvmeuUwAEGIxv.jpg orig.jpg (1063x1365, 288K)

I'm married (actually married, you know, to a woman). I've had sex with women before my wife. Never men, as I have no desire to roast in the fiery depths of hell.

You know letting dudes blast off in your rectum isn't something to be proud of, right?

I've sadly never had the pleasure of experiencing that yet - but I can imagine how good it feels just knowing how much I like putting things in my butt. And the good reviews I've gotten from those who were on the receiving end.

Attached: central city university.jpg (1200x1200, 337K)

You should repent of your sins and accept Jesus Christ as Lord. There's still time. You don't want to die a depraved faggot.

Why are you getting so religious and evangelical on me? I'm not regretting anything. I'm comfortable with my life I've lived if not lonely and in need of companionship. The fact that Ezra fills that for me right now is fairly innocent.

Attached: the splits.jpg (1200x1188, 297K)

Give 100 million to grant Morrison to write it

How does the Flash afford a lair like that on a CSI salary?

Copy Into the Spider-verse....but with the Flash.

He sells his ass on the street as a side gig.

Based

Why does Yea Forums pretend like this matters when we're literally dealing with the #YaaaaaasssQueen of the black Ariel casting with hordes of lefties cheering for it? They love this shit. The fact that a faggot actor will be leading a major superhero film will write its own headlines and have them buying tickets.

Attached: 1551393672386.jpg (833x841, 134K)

cunny

Attached: 1546545439503.png (460x730, 520K)

Attached: flash BtS Supes.webm (1280x720, 598K)

More specifically portrayed by THIS scene where Barry first encounters Bruce in JL.
He was just coming back from a call with a john. As he's standing there in disbelief watching Bruce sitting in his 2nd favorite chair, there's another man's cum leaking from his flasshole.

Attached: JL-Barry meets Bruce.webm (1200x674, 2.78M)

Ezra is naked for the entire movie

Attached: The-Flash-in-the-Justice-League-Trailer.jpg (784x950, 150K)

he is so fucking hot

Attached: 64876189_893521347678323_7016817733271911086_n.jpg (791x1910, 245K)

Attached: D8pdPB1XoAMw6a7.jpg orig.jpg (675x1703, 203K)

Have the flash be gay in the DCU with a hot 5 minute sex scene where he gets blacked

Why do all DC threads devolve into DC fans wanting to fuck all the male actors? I thought "DCfags" was a meme... guess not!

Attached: Dude Patrol.jpg (400x237, 22K)

Imagine rubbing your face in that chest fur

Roastie who posted that pic said his skin was really soft despite the hair and he smelled like nice cologne and lotion
Can you imagine the smell?

Attached: 66575294_807805039613849_531057932946397674_n.webm (350x576, 364K)

Attached: 64958716_876823636012918_5782977537619211582_n.jpg (768x960, 90K)

Attached: 66220990_2262441687306414_6071273188948309556_n.jpg (729x1015, 222K)

Attached: DQ7FVAqV4AA4P-h.jpg (742x798, 76K)

Attached: 65311233_2266103163484826_5225911489460647331_n.jpg (879x994, 146K)

Attached: leggings2.jpg (1062x1300, 714K)

Attached: leggings.jpg (2109x3000, 423K)

>retards don’t realize that Barry has always been Jewish in the comics

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=2473
>There is absolutely nothing in the Allen backstory, be it in the movie or numerous comic books, to suggest that he is Jewish. In fact, he is rather obviously goyishe.

Drop the autistic speed force, he's fast because of the accident. Make the flash like the comic, blond blue eyed, works in forensics. Make him more charismatic (so half way between Barry and wally)

Villain is Captain cold doing bank heists. He's a captain since he's ex military and had been working with experiment weaponry.

Keep it simple and focus on good writing and acting. Have a slow motion part but not over do it.

>1 billion.
Fuck that make it 90mi, keep costs down and just make it really solid to set up sequels with mirrorman and Zoom.

Essentially like the flash episode from JLU "of flash and substance"

Attached: 65873087_179840016370594_7033559265614194818_n.jpg (1205x524, 130K)

Attached: skinnyfit.jpg (1234x1072, 215K)

Attached: MILKIES.jpg (1110x974, 254K)

Attached: GHs_Hg8fgKeqaNu9.webm (720x1280, 2.69M)

Attached: they're not what you think they are.webm (572x630, 1.48M)

Attached: ezra bf simulator.webm (752x762, 2.28M)

I bet he is fucking incredible at sucking cock.

Very likely so

Attached: 1546542298861.png (964x924, 111K)

Hire Edgar Wright to direct

Adopt Heroes in Crisis and make the ending where Flash killing himself which is followed by suicide of all the superheroes and villains on earth.