Why weren’t you complaining about this?

why weren’t you complaining about this?

Attached: Jason-Momoa-as-DCs-Aquaman.jpg (1024x768, 253K)

Way to out yourself as a summerfag, this whole board wouldn’t shut up about it when the movie came out

Because anything controversial complaining about Disney is 50% coming from unacknowledged shills who try to start shitstorms on social media to make it seem like there's a controversy. Like the Kelly Marie Tran incident was caused by some guy connected with Lucasfilm.

The other 50% is people not upset because Aquaman isn't a ginger in the comics.

Simply because most people like that actor. If they replace the Disney Asian character with Jen Lawrence it will probably be for the same reason

We did?

Attached: 1546787927406.png (645x773, 11K)

They literally were. Yea Forums said it was blonde white male erasure and interracial propaganda.

Then when the movie made a billion dollars they suddenly tried to argue Momoa counts as white.

Who cares about Aquaman
Anyway

Pacific islander playing Aquaman is a decent take on the character and the actor seems a good choice on his own merits.

We did. But then again, Momoa literally looks like my dad’s 100% ethnic German friend from a village somewhere in the North, so it’s not that worth getting a fuss over it.

because Jason Momoa was a great casting despite the different ethnicity. he nailed Aquaman character.

Cause he had decades of acting experience as well as was a very sought after actor at the time

You would think Yea Forums would be more upset about a white man being replaced than a white woman. Why is this place so invested in a live action remake(Yea Forums already hates these) of a kids flick catered to little girls

he is not a hot teenage redhead mermaid

Attached: Gingercaust 3.png (567x1200, 1.19M)

I did and still do. If you don't, fuck you.

>The other 50% is people not upset because Aquaman isn't a ginger in the comics.
I'm just going to throw this out there: I feel like Hollywood has something specifically against people who look like me. Not necessarily in a racist way, but as a redhead I feel like we've been targeted even though traditionally people like the Nazis were for blonde hair. Is it because we're such a minority that our collective wealth doesn't amount to enough?

He was well-known before aquaman. Khal Drogo was a badass, which proved that Momoa could pull badass off.
The little Mermaid actress? A literal ayy lmao who.

Hollywood has been doing this shit for decades. The Kikery never ends.

Attached: Starring_Mickey_Rooney.jpg (1020x576, 137K)

WHY IS IT ALWAYS GINGERS

Maybe because it's not just about skin color. Its about good casting

Aquaman is infamously lame, maybe undeservedly, so this new take on the character was well received.

Ariel is a classic princess and any radical change is a big no.

/TV DID REEE about him.

Yea Forums did though (well it was actually mostly /pol/ crossposters but yeah)

Jews fear the freckled menace

Ginger is an anagram of nigger

Nobody gave a fuck about Aquaman. It was a running joke. Now they actually made him cool so it's ok.

this is a waifu board, now get out summerfag

Jason is like 75% white though they should have made him blonder

I did, but there are too many GOTfags.

1. Im sure many did
2. And this is the important one, hes attractive.

If the new little mermaid was some hot ass mulatto with banging mulatto titties no one would bat an eye.

Because I liked the movie

men did. Women wet their panties

Attached: 1552194992205.png (522x796, 286K)

Momoa is polynesian, not a fitlhy negro

He isn't a nigger. And his race kinda fits with Aquaman.

Because Momoa is hot. The real crime is the fact that Jews are pushing ugly non-whites instead of attractive ones.

Because he's fucking hot. 10/10 would breed with anytime.

Because he isn't black and it seems to be a real push to have blacks in everything despite being only 13% of the US pop (smaller than Americans of Mexican descent). Seems like Hollywood only looks at prison populations where they exceed 50%.

someone like him of his same heritage would be perfect for Ariel

OH NO NO NO

Attached: mermaidcantswim.jpg (1012x687, 182K)

If they wanted to change the race of her then fine, but why black? They have the stereotype of being awful swimmers. Why not a Pacific Islander or a Latino? WHY IS IT ALWAYS BLACK?

Because it's Aquaman and he's Jason Momoa who's fun in pretty much everything he's in.

In 2100 every fucking race on Earth will be considered "white" besides blacks.

Because Jason Momoa is awesome
Also him being mixed race is literally apart of the movie

Nobody likes Aquaman

There was leaks Zendaya was going to be Ariel for a while & most people were more okay with it because shes a qt

this new black chick, eh, her face is a bit flat

>Pools Closed
>One Black person contaminated the whole thing
This article isn't real, right?

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Because he’s hot and looks like an aquatic man.

Momoa is half white in real life & half white/atlantean in the movie
it worked really well & there was no other obnoxious politics, hell one of the bad guys was even black

Samoan is more unique representation than just plain Get Out-tier black worship.

Unironically blacks are kind of extra greasy. I’m not for segregation but I’d be a little grossed out swimming in a black pool. I’m Italian and am extra greasy myself. It’s just a fact of life.

People did complain.

Aquaman is a lame character that was ridiculed for decades - see Entourage as one example
Momoa is half-White / Half-Hawaiian
Was in showbiz for a very long time - I remember him most in Stargate Atlantis
Coming off an acclaimed performance in GoT
All girls want to fuck him
All guys want to fuck him

I did
It should've been a blonde blue eyed man

Its not as egregious but people did complain.

Theyre gonna include being mixed as part of the little mermaid

the actress they casted is 100% black and looks like. it wasnt like they hired Zendaya to be The Little Mermaid.

Honestly I thought they said Halle Barry. She or Ingrid would have been great.

Attached: E0951BC2-3950-4475-B478-B9EA87174BA3.jpg (220x299, 19K)

you know the two wallys are different characters, right?

only after they failed at murdering the original

>old brown hag
>as a white teen mermaid

considering how new that card has to be, theres still no reason to put him up there

and they keep trying to murder wally. thats nothing new

He’s not Samoan

Cause it makes sense for an atlantean to be played by a Polynesian.