Hi Yea Forums. I am absolutely disgsuted with the amount of shit Tv that is coming out

I actually f ucking lost it when they cucked Game of thrones.

Then Now im utterly disgusted with how all of the Chads in Stranger thrings were portrayed as the bad guys. Also, Steve Harrington getting cucked by a dyke made me actually throw the remote at my Television. I mean I knew it was coming however when I saw it I was so enraged. I mean what the fuck America does not represent Faggotry.

Also where the fuck is the creativity instead of the shitty predictable writing. Can anyone write something from the heart that doesnt need to sell something? Is anyone here on Yea Forums willing to write a decent series? One that is based in the 80s so that I can blow the fuck out Stranger things.

I have a net worth of about $20,000,000. I just bought two website startups for about $150,000. I want to dump a quarter of my fortune into producing a season 1 series that I will shill on a site I am building with developers its an alternative to Netflix with no cucks.

Anyways, I want to dump at least a quarter of my fortune into doing this. About $5,000,000.

I am taking submissions from writers who want to send me a script. I would write one myself however Im managing about 4 businesses right now. I need someone who has the time to do this. If you are interested. Please send your submissions to the chan site I just acquired.

Admin@NeinChan
(dot)
(com)

I will work with whoever sends me the best script to produce this. I will put out casting calls everything.

I will dedicate $2,000,000 to the writer of the best script. Because it is the genius of the writer that matters. Any fucking human that has a decent sense of anything can act. Its the writing that matters.

Attached: download (23).jpg (259x194, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1hdtsFSjfWeGNA7ButLhjA_th7R4sr1YgCXY8Ury1xrY/edit#heading=h.9ezhwu7733bb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 682B6586-48D2-4936-A2CB-E0AC148F429B.png (480x479, 324K)

>Steve Harrington getting cucked by a dyke made me actually throw the remote at my Television

Attached: 1469656109576.jpg (210x251, 9K)

nobody has to know what you watch

>>

i don't have a script of it but i have a general story & plot breakdown of what happens in my story if your interested

post it here

Send it in. Im pretty good at writing. I can work with it.

ok it's gonna be a long one so hold on

and please bare in mind that this is written by a leaf

You'll want to head on over to Yea Forums where they are producing a BURGERPUNK novel.

docs.google.com/document/d/1hdtsFSjfWeGNA7ButLhjA_th7R4sr1YgCXY8Ury1xrY/edit#heading=h.9ezhwu7733bb

Attached: sip sip.png (585x815, 107K)

The story is a talking animal adventure story about a female husky trying to find her owner

it starts with the dog playing with her owner who's a little boy but she gets hit by a car and has to be put down because there is nothing they can do for her as she's beyond help

>sadly she being just a dog doesn't understand that she's going to die and thinks everything is going to be fine and all as she always got better at the vet and stuff which she is confused why her owners are crying and saying goodbyes and stuff and thinks being "put to sleep" means she's gonna sleep the pain off and she be coming back very soon

>she "wakes up" in heaven but it looks like the vet but it's empty and stuff

>she ends up at the rainbow bridge where all the dead pets are waiting for their owners to return to them

>some angle shows up to try to explain that she's dead but she thinks she's just dreaming and stuff but she can't escape and has to accept that she's dead

>years later a nuclear war happens and the boy who is now a little older and get separated from his family and lost

>the dog wishes to return to earth to save the boy but can't because she's dead

>then the devil shows up and tells her the way out of heaven and back to earth but if she leaves heaven she will be dammed to walk the earth for eternity

>she takes the deal and falls back to earth All dogs go to heaven style

>she rises from the dead out of her grave like a zombie like Pet Semetery with the glowing eyes and shit

>what the devil didn't tell her was that she's pretty much a zombie that has to eat living flesh the regenerate her undead body that is in a constant state of rotting or else her instants will kick in and become a savage monster

Attached: petsemataryii.jpg (400x258, 18K)

>Leaf writes about furries
Jeezus

>she soon comes across a kitten that she ties to eat but the kitten begs for mercy and tries to bargain with her saying he will become her loyal servant if she spares his life

>she takes the deal and uses him as bait to lure in her victims but will eat him if he fucks up or breaks the deal

>time passes and the kitten gets older and the two start to bond a little over time and they go on various mis adventures trying to find the dog's human owner if he's still alive

>one day the cat fucks up bad by failing to get the zombie dog a victim who gets away

>fearing that he will become the zombie dogs next meal the cat runs far away before she finds out about his fuck up

>about a month our a few the cat gets into shit with some mutant monsters or something and they try to eat the cat but zombie dog shows up and eats them

>dog rips into the cat about how it was foolish to think he could escape from her and his fuck up with getting her food

>then she lets him go and spare his life as he's too old to be any help to her

>cat begs to be taken back in as he has nobody else for a family and she’s all he’s got

>he reveals that his mother tried to murder him and his siblings and he was the only one to escape

>zombie dog has a flashback from heaven remembering a crazy mother cat and her kittens who she killed to spare them from a slow death from radiation sickness

>zombie dog soon realizes that she really does care about the cat so forgives him and the go on their merry way with the cat as her adopted son

>time passes and they soon find the boy who is now a teenager and they save him from raiders

>rumours and legends has spread across the wasteland about the deadly zombie dog and cat duo but the kid never believed their "wasteland fairy tales"

>the boy doesn't recognize the dog from his childhood as zombie dog is much rougher and tougher now

>forgot to mention but the dog can talk to humans obviously

Attached: pet-sematary-2-zombie-dog-in-rocking-chair-evil-dog.jpg (600x318, 52K)

>Starts reading
>Actually likes it
>Leaf sounds intelligent
>Hits feels

Well done leaf. I recant my Furry post about you

>after more various misadventures the group gets attacked by raider who "kill" zombie dog and chop her limbs and head of and hang her on hooks like something out of hell raiser or something

>boy and cat are tortured until the last minute the zombie dog who is now a walking undead Cronenberg heap thing that goes around picking off the raiders one by one until she reaches the lead raider
>the leader holds the boy hostage but the cat claws the guy and the boy gets away

>the raider tries shooting the dog to death with a machine gun but the heap of dog and human flash gets closer and bigger

>the flesh on her head is shot clean off leaving just and clean empty skull on her head with no eyes

>then she starts eating legs first and he screams in pain while being bitten and chewed alive going down into her unhinged jaws

Attached: the_thing_dog_mutation_by_jason_lenox-dc8h7n1.jpg (723x1104, 399K)

>the boy now confused and horrified and the abomination tries to get away but his leg is hurt which causes him to limp but trip and fall flat on his face hard

>the dog is confused of were the boy went and starts calling his name in a creepy motherly tone since she has no eyes and has just a skull
"OH [AAAAANNNNOOONNNNN!!!!!], WHERE ARE YOU!!!!????

(i don't have any names for the characters so i'm just calling the boy user for now)

>"please don run away, it's much safer with me than out there"
>boy hides from monster dog but dog can smell him in his hiding place with both face to skull

>"don't you recognize me [user]?, it's me [dogs name] don't you remember an old friend when you see one. I've waited and waited so long to see you again and i've come back for you"

>dog licks boy's horrified face as it is just a monster tongue coming out of a dark empty dog skull

>the cat comments that she shouldn't have scared the boy like that but the dog doesn’t belive the cat and they go on their merry way

Attached: 3fd8e947a9434688720407ce1945826d.jpg (400x598, 24K)

>more time passes and zombie dog has overtime begun to lose her sanity and become more of a monster and is now killing also killing for the sake of killing to become more powerful
>dog has also been sidetracking the boy and cat away from civilization so she can stay with them forever and the "journey" to never end
>boy and cat have had it with the dogs shit and try devising a plan to kill her

Attached: W1siZiIsInVwbG9hZHMvYXNzZXRzL2MwZjUzMzU1NGViYWEzYjE0MF9wZXRzZW1hdGFyeS0wMy5qcGciXSxbInAiLCJjb252ZXJ0 (780x520, 78K)

Sneed

>the cat is the only one who can go around freely without the zombie dog watching him
>this allows him to do research on the undead and occult and other shit
>it's revealed that she is a Revenant and the only way to kill her is to chop her limbs and head off, bury her and preform a second funeral so her spirit to finally rest
>they start to hatch a plan in secret
>while the dog is sleeping the boy is ready to chop his dog's head off until he gets emotional and nostalgic for his childhood and family and back when his dog was alive and then the memory of the dog dying and how he's gonna lose his dog again
>the dog starts waking up confused what's going on
>then the kid starts hacking away at his beloved dog
>the dog cries in agony and howls and whimpers
>starts asking why hes doing this and to please stop it
>the kid keeps chopping away and telling her to just shut the fuck up already and die
>the dog finally does quite
>they take the "remains" to the woods and bury it in a grave
>the body bag starts shaking and making noises as the dog is regenerating and coming back to life so they hurry to bury the dam thing
>the grave starts screaming and howling and shit even when the dog has been buried deep under ground
>they start preforming the service and pray for her soul and exorcise the dog
>general spooky shit like lighting, thunder, rain storm, harsh winds, and the ground starts to bleed as the life force starts to leave the dog
>the exorcism finishes and the boy and cat pay their final respects to the dog but the cat has lost his supernatural powers so he can no longer talk

Attached: pet2pic24.jpg (534x300, 21K)

>turns out the whole story was just a flashback from the cat's perspective who is now a really old fucker now
(insert based boomer cat memes here)
>the cat talks about how the boy grew up and became a farmer who grew crops for the local survivors settlement
>the cat knows his time on earth is short so he decieds to make the long journey back to his zombie dog mom's grave to be with her one last time
>he gets there and the grave is buried under vines and moss and other plant/forest shit
>he digs up the grave and uncovers her skull and lays on it like a cat
>the cat finally lets go of his last bit of breath
>the dirt around starts to rebury the zombie dog along with the cat's dead body leaving the mother and son the rest in peace together

the end

so how was it?

Attached: 46624-w740.jpg (586x542, 96K)

Pics or it didnt happen

Someone post "my beloved smother"

what's that?

A pasta synopsis about BDH killing men with her ass

what's a BDH?

Attached: 1531239360877.jpg (1068x1331, 192K)