OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO

Attached: Screenshot_20190704-143131_Samsung Internet.jpg (1078x1216, 388K)

BASED

MARVELKEKS FINNA BOUTTA START SEETHIN

Get in here Avachads

Attached: DC6D6D4F-58B1-4795-85B5-8DFB0F3BB0F8.jpg (574x520, 106K)

rererelease soon

FUCK MARVEL
FUCK TRANNIES
but most of all
FUCK JANNIES

AHAHAHAHAHA

BASED AVACHADS

There is no reason to watch it again. It's only appeal was "it all lead to this". As a standalone movie it's shit.

IT'S STILL GOING TO MAKE MORE

THERE'S NO WAY IT COULD ONLY MAKE 3-5 MILLION

MORR PEOPLE WILL SEE IT BECAUSE OF SPIDER-MAN NOT LESS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

at this point Avatar already has the moral victory, so...

REDDIT BTFO

something doesn't adds up
why disney can't just buy $50 million dollars worth empty theathers, if they alleguedly bought $1 billion for captain marvel?

RELEASE IT AGAIN DISNEY FOR G-D'S SAKE
I'LL DUMP MY WHOLE SALARY ON IT IF THAT'S WHAT IT TAKES HELL I'LL EVEN SKIP MY WIFE'S SON ALIMONY NEXT MONTH JUST RELEASE IT AGAIN PLEASE

Avatar has always been utter shit.

because they're broke after buying 1 billion in tickets for captain marvel

It still needs $21.7M
No Wednesday numbers posted yet

Attached: pepe avatar dab.png (554x400, 81K)

Woahhhoaha....

Probably because it wil be weird month after release if the movie gain sudden popularity.Also avatar stay in cinema for like 6 month and people still go to see it because streaming , internet and cam rip were not that good.Also they needed a victory for cap marvel , she wiil lead the next phase and they ere buying fox they neede a homerun to prove that mcu was still strong , endgame was the most hype movie to come out this year.They didnt need fake ticket sale to increase box-office number.

As a based and red pilled marvel fanboy i would have to say this does not upset me.

I tip hats off to Cameron, who combined the scripts from dances with wolves and fern gully and made another emotional masterpiece with white men as the antagonist.

Every time i watch a Marvel Film, i notice something bright and different. Like another POC character extra in the backdrop that i didn't notice the previous time. Or a thoughtful reference to a single woman and her aspirations.

My wife's son told me about you guys so i had to come check it out and say something.
I love infinity war because duh, thanos.
But it's not even my favorite because duh, no captain marvel.

Anyway, u guys rock, thanks for reading my post (>_"

kek, this shit is so stupid.

How many days until avatar 2 bro?

>dances with wolves and fern gully

It's literally pocahontas dont lie to yourself

Upvoted, my good sir

Why would they buy more movie tickets for a movie they dont want to beat. Disney owned avatar they bought fox. So they want to market avatar 2 as the ultimate movie that even beat avengers so they get more $$$. They want avengers to get close but not beat it.

Reminder that THIS is what they used to entice Marvelfags to rewatch the movie

Attached: file_1.png (742x516, 423K)

Marvel BTFO by a man from Canada with the surname Cameron.
Based.
Have a cheeky Cameron to celebrate.

Attached: Come with me if you want to fuck.png (1920x1080, 3.36M)

>its not even adjusted for inflation

Attached: REKT Butler.png (1488x1080, 1.87M)

This

Yep, it's based

I'm confused, is this unfinished CGI or was it actually in the movie?

It was unfinished CGI put in the movie. (Only in the re-release)

>THIS is what they used to entice Marvelfags to rewatch the movie
Technically the used the promise of new footage and deleted scenes. That's unfinished shitty CGI is just what they gave them.

That's why people were so disappointed. If they'd known the "additional footage" was the equivalent of DVD extras at the end of the movie, no one would have bothered with the re-release.

Disney half assed it and its probably the most embarrassing moment in MCU history, if you are going to do this give me fucking IN MOVIE deleted scenes or don't bother me.

I already had enough Stan Lee Tribute during Captain Marvel.

Disney will just force it to stay in theatres for the rest of the year until it limps across the finish line.

I TRIED SO FAR AND GOT SO HARD
BUT IN THE END IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER

It was an unfinished deleted scene
The total amount of content promised was "intro by one of the Russo Brothers, an unfinished deleted scene, and a FFH sneak peek"
A total of 3 minutes of content after 3 hours of movie

Yep. MCU can get royally ass obliterated

>even Disney knows the MCU is over and is moving on

Attached: 1488164690419.jpg (1024x768, 129K)

It's not actually in the movie.

After the credits, there's a message from one of the Russo brothers saying "Here's a scene we really loved but had to cut," and it's this shitty Hulk scene full of unfinished CGI. Hulk's mouth doesn't even move. It's also not a good scene at all. It's just a 15 second scene of Hulk saving someone from a burning building, then he gets a phone call.

8 minutes of content. You're forgetting the montage about how much Stan Lee loved doing those stupid cameos.

Wasn't that at the end of Once Upon a Deadpool

Pathetic

>the call that saved Yea Forums

I'm not mad because I dont care but I am genuinely surprised that this couldnt beat Avatar. I can't think of a single person I know in real life who hasn't seen Endgame. What happened?

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-211828_Instagram.jpg (1080x1211, 593K)

Avatar was a cultural phenomenon.
It was one of the first big 3D releases. (Instead of the old colour red-blue 3D.)
Do you not remember the buzz around that movie? I was a kid at the time and remember, it was much bigger than Endgame.

I personally fucking hated Avatar, I hated James Cameron even more when I heard he was doing Avatar 2, 3, 4 etc. (All announced like a few weeks after Avatar 1 came out.) I hate the mouse even more though, it's hilarious a no-name brand just destroys years of corporate build up.

Is this real?
It's like a white woman with black skin. Wtf.

>Do you not remember the buzz around that movie?
Zoomers don't. It's pointless trying to explain Avatar's massive success to them.

I'm a zoomer myself.

No.

I was born in late '97.
I'm certainly not a millennial. I don't remember the day 9/11 happened and grew up with the internet.

Attached: gen z.png (509x179, 19K)

12yrs ld is plenty old enough to retell of the hype around avatar, theres probably kids not much older than that in this thread that have only known TFA and Endgame for box office hype.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Fair enough I assumed there was no one underage in the thread lol.

>I love infinity war because duh, thanos.
>But it's not even my favorite because duh, no captain marvel.
See now this is a art. I'll never be able to get this good at redditspeak.

Time to laugh at all those Marvelsharts who are still in denial. Seriously, take a look at the thread they were making That is sad and hilarious at the same time.

Attached: 9447A0A6-9111-438E-A5CC-DCCD67462741.jpg (400x400, 19K)

>they know