I saw this for the first time yesterday, I've been on an Arnold binge

I saw this for the first time yesterday, I've been on an Arnold binge.

What's the best Arnold movie according to Yea Forums? I don't really come here.

Attached: 1550845266507.jpg (220x325, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7hnPwR3QcCU
youtube.com/watch?v=9nHHky2ufDU
youtube.com/watch?v=yMxY0Lxo_ow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Personally, my favorite Arnie film is Predator.

Predator is the only correct answer. If you disagree, you are a faggot.

Guess I picked correctly.

Attached: 1542932367703.jpg (1072x399, 88K)

The best are Terminator 2, Total Recall and The Running Man, and the most underrated are End of Days and Eraser

Good man.

Conan the Barbarian > Pumping Iron >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everything else

waspinator think remake was stupid
waspinator DESPISE hollywood reboots of cult classics

Attached: bwwaspinator.jpg (787x494, 30K)

True Lies and the Last Action Hero of course. But they're in their own league, besides I'd pick Predator, Conan and Terminators (as a franchise all in all).

mfw waspinator posting becomes a thing

Attached: pepe.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Thanks for all the replies so far, everyone. I'm probably gonna have seen all of these by the time I sleep.
Great first impression on the board.

Attached: 1562208384478.png (356x334, 223K)

Predator doesn’t count. It’s on another level of cinema entirely from most movies

If you watch through all his work make sure to view Last Action Hero at the end.

Last Action Hero had such an incredible meta story it was really clever. It's a shame they didn't really utilise the ideas they had, I was sad to hear Arnie call it his first bad film

Will do. Gonna have a comfy 4th.

Predator was kinda underwhelming tbqhwyf, i dont get the hype, it begins and sets up very well but the actual fight with a lame predator is yawn inducing

Attached: 1483889496739.png (500x590, 19K)

well with all the respecc Arnie isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Also he's a showman and will say anything to get the audience on his side. And from what I recall, LAH wasn't favored by box office?

Kindergarten Cop

I really enjoyed Escape Plan with him and Sly. A recent film but captures the 'turn your brain off but in a good way' manly action schlock of the 80s

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-04 at 22.45.50.png (230x59, 12K)

>it begins and sets up very well
same for me, I usually change channels once only Arnie and the slut survive

sly seems to love making those movies

>What's the best Arnold movie

Attached: terminator2_2048x.jpg (600x890, 48K)

True, made 50mil against a 130mil budget. Shame man

CTB is Arnie's goat. Soundtrack, supporting cast, dialogue all kino. Predator is great but not in the same league.

For me it was a phenomenal ride, Charles Dance, Arnie, fine kid, cute mom - and the movieverse scenes and gimmicks are just fucking great. This is the only instance I get mad like a Yea Forums or Yea Forums autist at plebs

>What's the best Arnold movie according to Yea Forums?
You posted it

I feel like alot of people overlook Pumping Iron because they arent into Bodybuilding, but the shit talking is amazing, it was peak Chad Arnold.
It also makes me nostalgic for a life i never had, just imagine being the best bodybuilder in the world, with God given genetics and enjoy a great life back when California actually was a nice place.

youtube.com/watch?v=7hnPwR3QcCU

Based Tom Noonan as well. Yeah all the poking fun at movie tropes, the kid spotting all the cliches and stuff is so great, actually I have no idea why everyone Yea Forums doesn't love that film

>best Arnie movie
Jingle All The Way

Attached: a true masterpiece.jpg (640x816, 100K)

Borderline sociapath

youtube.com/watch?v=9nHHky2ufDU

MILK IS FOR BABIES!

The people who change the world are the ones crazy enough to think they can

I forgot about that one, great movie, Jim Caviezel is brilliant in it too

It's crafted for kinosseurs. It's literally /our/ action movie. Anyone that doesn't like it needs to fuck off.

This is always a comfy watch

CONAN
O
N
A
N

Attached: Conan_the_Rogue_sketches_d.jpg (1034x750, 175K)

unironically this. I'm still waiting for anybody to tell me how this is a bad movie in any way.

youtube.com/watch?v=yMxY0Lxo_ow

SOMEBODY

bunch of slack jawed faggots on this board

Attached: 1521727592779.png (460x215, 101K)

I used to only watch the ending fight because that's all I ever got a chance to see in the days pre-internet. I'd be flipping the channels and go "oh predator's on! oh I missed the first half again!"

this is what I'm talking about. Isn't this fucking splendid?

This list is pretty much it but add twins.

>le /our/ xD
incel, this isn't your support group

Terminator 2 (fuck the Terminator 1 purists), Last Action Hero are the good ones I've watched.

Predator was fucking sick. Really enjoyed it.