Muh migraine

>muh migraine

Attached: images.jpeg-3.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

podcast.sjrdesign.net/shownotes_133.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bob never goes into detail and just make vague as fuck statements

Attached: unsure.jpg (655x643, 80K)

>joe rogan doesnt understand atomic numbers
lmao

>mentions his headache like once
>all the disinfo agents spam migraine meme to stop people from watching it

yeah cause he's full of shit lmao

this
there are an infinite number of UFO nuts but bob's story is legit

He invited Stephen King? Wtf, kino

joe rogan doesn't understand anything, the guy is dumb as fuck

>there are """people""" who take bob lazar seriously
how is that even fucking possible, if i told these people that the moon was made of cheese they'd believe me

>joe believe me I saw all this crazy shit and was hunted like a dog for it. But you know I can´t go into anything specfic. it has been so long ago and my head is hurting like crazy

why would he make it up for decades?
he didn't even sell out and get a book deal or anything

>but bob's story is legit
>DUDE they had like these hand scanners and shit like NO ONE believed me that the existed but they totally exist.... that's it right there that's a picture of it

meanwhile in close encounters of the third kind by spielberg

AHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: yiuavqpqcw631.jpg (1647x561, 198K)

bob really is full of shit

Attached: fat pepe.jpg (600x640, 53K)

wtf how did spielberg get the secret los alamos hand scanner

Damn, Bob is full of shit.

did they even get footage of the FBI raid where every government agency showed up for some reason?

how do you know that he didn´t profit form it in some way?
he does talk about it a lot.

DUDE ORANGUTANS

shut up cuck boy no1 gives a shit
wish people realize how much a little bitch they sound like before posting

It's weird how many people seem unable to understand that the possibility of a person like a lying bob lazarus could exist(whether or not you think he's actually lying). It's literally the butler's speech about the joker. Just because you can't understand actions through your own motives doesn't mean those actions can't be motivated by something elsde.

in the netflix documentary they showed one pic of a female wearing an fbi shirt at bobs business

thats it. she doesn't even look like an agent. such horseshit

It's more than once. I counted at least three times and it was always when the questions get serious.

There's no evidence of everything, the only evidence of him being supposedly harassed by the government are his own fucking claims. The fact that rogan just blindly believes this clown when he was he was being chased by spooks just goes to show how much of a FUCKING IDIOT he is. He is so fucking stupid it's unbelievable.

The IDentimat has been public knowledge since 1971.

>human chimp on dmt doesnt understand shit

hmmmmm

kill yourself tourist

Meanwhile Joe had Annie Jacobsen on back in May, and she knows more about the real Area 51 than literally any living civilian and he asked her the most retarded questions.

Explain the Nimitz encounters you fucking faggots! Explain them!!

shes a female do you expect joe to take her seriously

He predicted element 115 though

Classified experimental aircraft, just like literally every other sighting since the 50's.

are you guys being exposed to lazar for the first and only time during joe rogans show? he goes into details in his art bell interviews and even released a tape where he goes into the physics of it all

To be a little fair to Joe, even if he didn't believe him he conceivably did what he thought was best for the interview. I'm pretty convinced that was the case here since he mentions it in the Eric Weinstein interview. Apparently he was very annoyed by the hippie documentary dude but there was no evidence of that during the interview. If he had showed it though, it could have potentially hurt the interview.

predicted what? that you can add protons to an element to make it into another element? Shocking revelation there bro, if only they didn't already know that in the fucking 1930s

And I predict there will be an element 130

>Here have some ibuprofen mate, lets continue this discussion in 20m

the podcast was way better than the doc

>lol rambling voiceovers and slowmo shots of my tattoos will really sell this!

>dude what's your favorite color?
>uh...hmmm...uh well, ya see joe...uh...
>mine is green because I like weed.
>oh j-joe my head it's...it's in pain!

Except the specific predictions he made about its properties have not proven to be correct.

kek

3 times in a 2+ hour conversation is nothing

what he say about the documentary guy? he kinda annoyed me

NA is Reddit

He's an obnoxious faggot. Why use Mickey Rourke to narrate and talk about philosophical bullshit? Because he liked Sin City.

that´s why he questions everything

Prove it

Disinfo shills out in full force I see

more like he believes everything, the amount of dumb conspiracy shit he has fallen for is incredible, and he still does it over and over.

That's not disinfo you dumb truck. Bob has always focused on the technology. The kook who created the documentary has a different agenda.

Whose to say it isn't? Bob Lazar has worked with alien technology and openly speaks about it. Why wouldn't you be open minded and believe him?

uh, element 115?

>believing claims made without evidence

Attached: 1490516562916.png (528x597, 502K)

>Whose
stopped reading there

He basically said the same thing. That he was trying to figure out if bob was lying and that the other guy was disrupting the conversation with annoying interruptions. He was explaining why he doesn't like having more than one guest.

What about it?

He discovered it

element 420 is real

Attached: 1539874102894.jpg (770x760, 70K)

He was disrupting the conversation on purpose to help deceive the audience, literally the exact same shit that TV psychics do.
>Bob starts talking about crazy bullshit like the inside of the UFO
>Bearded faggot quickly interjects with some unrelated shit about a written note from some guy who only he and Bob know that supposedly worked at the facility
>Purposely doesn't explain the situation or who the guy is to make it seem more authentic, until rogan confronts him about it, then he gets hesitant

No he didn't, retard. He doesn't even claim he discovered it, and here you are adding another layer of bullshit.

No, he didn't

Yes he did.

>Joe: "So tell me what you specifically saw Bob."
>*long pause*
>Bob: "It's... difficult... sorry, my migraine. You know? I mentioned my migraine before the show began."
>Joe: "Yeah that's okay I understand, take your time."
>Bob: "Ah it's just so hard... you know? All the day blur into one... muh memory problems... muh migraines..."
This shit was cringeworthy.

No, he didn't. You are flat out wrong, kill yourself.

You have the manners of a goat.

Try to tell him that. It's impossible. He will keep repeating this lie over and over like he's proud of it just like that Michael Collins photo that he's convinced NASA tried to fake or some dumb shit. I sometimes make fun of him on twitter for that saying that my school textbook was better than Lazar because it predicted the existence of several elements.

podcast.sjrdesign.net/shownotes_133.php

I don't care about manners when dealing with a drooling retard.