The recent casting of a black as Ariel is making me vote Trump 2020. take it liberals. getting that 2nd term. :)

the recent casting of a black as Ariel is making me vote Trump 2020. take it liberals. getting that 2nd term. :)

Attached: monkeys.jpg (640x640, 68K)

>monkeys.jpg
that's racist, user
racism against the rules of Yea Forums

America is a black country today. Get used to it.

hopefully Trump will send all monkeys to the gulags.

>black people
>in water

How is this believable

>implying they'll find a niggress who can shut her fucking mouth for more than a few seconds to film scenes where Ariel lost her voice

funny thing is the black people are going to fight over how not black they are

Attached: 595d12ac298d4aa81f8b46e0-750-562.jpg (750x562, 43K)

This

Attached: 2019-03-05 01.17.14.png (2025x3000, 1.22M)

Haha, good one! Trump sure does hate the negros!

Attached: file.png (600x400, 332K)

Stfu.

Attached: getting gay at the river.webm (360x206, 1.48M)

Attached: IMG_8083.png (1000x1600, 284K)

I don't give a fuck about any of this childish shit but I don't think they can ever make Snow White not white. I mean she's given that name because she's pale as fuck

This but unironically. Liberals have done nothing but double down on their insufferable bullshit and I don't know anyone who voted for trump before who isn't gong to do it again.

trump is the least racist person on the planet. he said it himself.

but the chick from princess in the frog is black?

i don't think black people even watch disney movies, they just wanna steal white roles

Blacks are too primitive to create a convincing character and story for themselves, so the only way they can achieve some semblance of prominence is for them to cannibalize established white characters. It is the white people's burden to elevate these savages to this elevated position they cannot reach with they own merits, what few they may have.

Serious question. Did they choose the black actress purely because she's a singer (it's going to be musical, isn't it?) or because of the-you-know-what reason?
2lasy2read the news

Blacks have their own characters. Look up African/Caribbean mythology.

>Blacks have their own characters.
And now they have the white ones too

I dont know. When I am at the pool my gf always tells me to put sun cream on my body before entering the water because I can get a sunburn in the water too

And no one cares about them.

how do you even evolve to get dark or need melanin when you living under the sea?

do black mermaids even make any sense?

coal black lol

>or because of the-you-know-what reason?
Yes, it is because it gives them free adds and people talking about that shitty movie.

This. Black people evolved on land. White people evolved swimming in the water. Everyone knows that.

Attached: phelps.jpg (800x449, 86K)

Why aren’t things like this the standard response to this crap

Water be racis n shit

That’s a weird thing to call your mom

Hispanic here.
Anyone else feel bad for blacks since they have no culture of their own?
I mean, they are "happy" when whites just pretend they are part of theirs. Shit is kind of weird.

Last night I saw a black guy threaten to kill someone because he and a white dude brushed against each other in the self-checkout line. I'm not being racist. I'm just telling you what happened.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR ALICE IN COMPTON

Give her white hair.

Sure but I find it kind of weird how hispanics come here, insist on living in a country constructed around white culture (which you basically just admitted) yet use their supposed culture to insulate themselves from the broader (white) culture, kind of like what jews do. Either you're in or you're out.

Lads I autistically scrolled right back to 2017. Not a single racist tweet. Not one