Any kino where the main character fucking dies?

any kino where the main character fucking dies?

Attached: RIP.jpg (1809x1300, 911K)

WTF I'M TRYING TO FAP TO SOME HENTAI AND I HAVE TO SEE THIS GURO SHIT

link to translation senpai

he'll be fine

I haven't seen AoT since season 1. Why are they killing Eren off?

What children's cartoon is this from?

John dies at the end

he has bullshit titan immortality powers, hell walk it off

Man this garbage

>he doesn't know

The neck thing is a meme, he's not even close to being dead.

He went full genocidal maniac and is now working with a race traitor.

the artwork was fucking terrible again this chapter, assistants must have been on vacation

Any kino moments like this in tv?

Attached: 1562182188109.jpg (1600x1280, 554K)

forgot image

Attached: 253436272.jpg (1066x533, 120K)

he developed a Jesus Christ the savior complex for himself and allegedly wants to euthanize the race of people he and all the people in the walls and most of the people outside the walls are from.

Also the manga is ending in less than a year so there's that too

Lmao, you're right.

context?
I know this is from crossed.

100% the head lands in zekes hand and eren activates the coordinate

O MY SAND LOLI

Family is running from the crossed, wife twists ankle, she is holding her child and demands the husband takes her and runs. He says he isn't leaving her and proceeds to pour salt in a circle thinking itll stop them, it doesn't.

extremely bluepilled

>proceeds to pour salt in a circle thinking itll stop them, it doesn't.
what was the logic behind a salt circle?

It was early on in the infection. They were trying anything they thought would work.

>He went full genocidal maniac and is now working with a race traitor.
so he wants to kill all the wall jews or everyone who isn't a wall jew?

for real tho, what's garth ennis' problem?

So can't Eren survive if he transfered his consciousness away from his head like how Reiner did against the thunder spears before the time skip?

I read that season four of anime will be its last. Will they be able to end it in just over 20 episodes?

wouldn't you need to be in titan mode for that? Reiner spread it throughout his titan body

Oh shit you're right, then I think he's fucked

Gabi is such a fucking terrible character, not sure why she needed to be forced into the story for the finale arc. Should have just merged her character with Pleck

the departed

The place beyond the pines

problem with this thread is you will enjoy the movie less now that I told you. still great film

is the manga worth reading??

fucking absolutely. catch up on the anime first though

Attached: fight.jpg (440x628, 83K)

Gosling isn't the main character you retard

>He doesn't fap to guro
*sigh*

No it’s garbage just like the anime

If they do 24-25 episodes for season 4, I think that's a good amount of time. Not all the dialogue will be there but I think its enough to get through the events

He was until he got murdered iq let. the main character just shifts TWICE

Its an old school protection against evil spirits.

i always get these replies, guess ill just watch the anime and read the mangas im currently reading instead

Gosling is the main character of the first arc. The movie is split in three basically

Funny because true

Reiner also shifted his conciousness when Levi tried to kill him

I hate Gabi so much, Mary Sue bitch

>killing off your MC
Full retard

not really, the artwork is terrible and the story is going completely off the rails in the 11th hour. Jumping the shark territory depending on how the next few chapters go
the plot armour is 10inch thick on almost everybody and the asspulls are getting so ridiculous that even when a character gets fucking decapitated you are not concerned about their wellbeing.
Also the Zekes wine subplot is so dumb it's beyond belief, laughably cartoonish

Attached: SP1EDdf.png (756x1500, 956K)

Is he really dead or is he going to get revived or whatever?

>iq let
the literal theme of the movie is sins of the father, why the fuck would a dad be the main character and not the kid who has to pay for all of his sins? kys retard

Sounds to me like you're just butthurt your ship didn't go through. The story is awesome.