Untitled

Attached: 56A4CF04-2978-4E99-BAA5-6543E6E230EA.jpg (1242x585, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/jvchamary/2016/03/31/black-superman/
forbes.com/sites/jvchamary/2016/03/31/black-superman/#47664c393b18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It’s not science. We all know blacks can’t swim.

One of the racist is me.

>"Narjas Zatat"
Am I even surprised? mans name sounds like a fuckin star wars alien

Attached: 1470513625831.png (400x389, 48K)

>Retards are trying to explain tan skin when there's no sun and UV. Yes, really.

I watched about 3 hours worth of COPS last night.
Trust me when I say the negro is a menace to society.

Racists are also trying to use "science" to prove blacks have lower IQ. Yes, really.

Attached: 1552249764182.png (1658x1028, 1.95M)

1. mermaids are not real, so they clearly can't be black
2. racism is natural, you shouldn't be ashamed of being racist, but you should be able to let your reason control your instincts

>Narjas Zatat
Opinion discarded

Attached: 1548736715188.jpg (243x337, 24K)

Remember when this man dared to say genes make people act a certain way, and then multiple publications decided to smear his name and say he didn't really discover DNA with his bong partner? They were saying it was some assisstant women who "did all the work" or something idiotic like that.

Oh good who finds this stuff

Excuse me, but

>black people
>in water

?????????????????

racists are absolutely based

>live a mile under the sea
>sun can't even go down there
>not being a pasty white fuck

Wait...niggas...people were saying Superman would be black using Science. What the fuck is wrong with this world?

fpbp

Pretty sure the basis is about melanin production being affected by the UV rays and probably difficult to be produced on the skin of a mermaid/merman

>the first mermaid myths originated in Assyria, a Mesopotamia Kingdom in modern day Iraq
Mermaid were literally originally brown people

It would be far easier to use science to prove that blacks aren't human.

Attached: abc_rachel_jeantel_ll_130626_16x9_992.jpg (992x557, 59K)

heh

holy fucking shit you're right

Attached: 1556648272680.jpg (1718x1426, 620K)

yea every libby professor I had wouldn't shut up about this. Basically rosalind franklin had an image but didn't know how to interpret it and watson crick did.

That was pre arabization and nomad turkic invasions retard

I love how they turn our fairy tales into niggers and we're the racist ones...

Fiction bad, science awesome.

Attached: d2d.jpg (501x697, 104K)

>those fucking nigger names

Attached: 1560644890559.png (398x376, 193K)

>Why does the CEO get all the credit? I'M the one running the items through the register!

We urgently need equality so the real heroes can get the recognition they deserve. The wagies shall inherit the Earth!

Isn't Assyria land locked?

whatever happened, she fucking died and they don't give posthumous Nobel prizes. Yes, it was unfortunate, but it's not like Watson and Crick murdered her.

Science is pretty epic and based

Attached: 1553647290775.png (1370x1074, 1001K)

I don't like negroes.

I thought you liberal cocksuckers were all about sucking off science? What happened? Did it upset your fragility?

Red heads are not black?
the original was white?
pretty sure walt didn't want this...

why does Yea Forums suddenly needs a dozen threads on a shit character from a disney flick nobody cared about 1 day ago?

Attached: 1548204575510.jpg (480x360, 19K)

>why is Yea Forums suddenly a white supremacist board
you have to go back

That's science.

The left only cares about science when they can use it to take taxes

I thought all Neolithic people were brown?

Are you that same newfaggot who keeps coming to these threads and complaining

Attached: 1547458184817.png (291x260, 121K)

Why don't they make a drexciya movie

Attached: ue6abdimoag847ogrkg9.jpg (695x1040, 204K)

I mean it takes place near Denmark & deep underwater in Atlantis, there is no sun on the surface let alone under water

Attached: qu38i5oh5ne01.png (798x892, 482K)

/thread

fpbp

If you follow the science you're creaming yourself over so much right now then Disney Ariel can't be white either. Dumb fucks.

Look at these big aqua titties

Attached: Drexciya-graphic-novel-lead.jpg (660x440, 60K)

I CARE FUCKER

How come fish are brown then? Checkmate racists

Attached: 1345147268457.png (581x692, 295K)

Rusalka > Lil' Mermaid

People also used science to explain why Superman should be black but somehow that's okay and this isn't.

Negroes don’t like negroes even more than you don’t like negroes. That’s why they keep killing so many of them again and again. But obviously it’s not genetic.

The joke doesn't work because it is science. bone density difference gives blacks worse bouyancy.

mermaids are not fish

I didn't know Yea Forums still had reasonable, logical individuals.

forbes.com/sites/jvchamary/2016/03/31/black-superman/

Make this thread now. "Racists are trying to use 'sciene' to prove Superman can't be white. Yes, really."

mud

Golly gee we were Mesopotamians and stuff

They cram Rosalind Franklin down your throat in school. All she ever did was take a picture of DNA but "muh womxn in science"

>Hur she can't be white because I said so!

Attached: 32432.jpg (552x615, 73K)

It's even worse than that, the nobel comitee actually considered her for joint award and gave her a fair evaluation. She was specifically excluded on the basis that she proposed an alternate model based on that photo, and it turned out to be wrong. It's a "guilty AFTER proven innocent" situation basically.

Niggers will never respond to this or watch an entire ryan faulk video. Sad little zealots.

Based black man

Ah yes I remember all these arguments for Aquaman too.

Could understand why vampires must be pale as snow but mermaids? Are you serious?

Yeah, racists have always been using pseudoscience. Mermaids can't be black. Black basketball players have an extra jumping muscle. Black people have a lower IQ. It's all the same shit.

>pale monkeys that need metal toys to do a job think men that live and breath the wild can't swim
/pol/ really did lower the average 4channer's Iq

True

You did it bro black people aren't retarded and universally despised now. Fucking idiot.

NOOOOOOOOO
THE ADVERTISERS!

Attached: 1554918521512.png (234x248, 11K)

Who cares? It'll flop, like all the rest of the forced race-swapping shit.

In all honesty, we really should have unbiased studies that determine if there are causative relationships between race and traits and put the issue to bed for good, whichever way it goes. Certainly not going to happen any time soon, though. There's too much riding in such studies for anyone to let it be objective.

Well, if science can prove that Pluto is not planet

Correct. They're only despised by racist trash. But science has proved racists have low IQs.

So Disney announced their Ariel, racists then tried to prove black mermaids can't exist and then this prequel character wrote an article about the situation. This all happened in less than a day.

You're getting sloppy, Mouse.

Why would you think that humans divided for 10,000 years in vastly different environments would select for the same traits? Why are the twin studies so damning? Why were africans never pressured into creating a written language or having past/future tenses in spoken language? Yeah, you’re the modern day religious zealot who thought the world was 6,000 years old, only your religion’s name is egalitarianism. God I hate niggers.

Vampires are evil. Ariel in TLM is the good protag.

This seems really suspicious.

the wisdom of race denialists is proven when you see the unrestrained cruelty of those who believe in race

But that's not why they did it lol

>this prequel character

fucking dead

based retard.

Attached: WE ARE 100% BLACK.jpg (766x1558, 226K)

Blacks are pretty racist yeah

>always thought of myself as a liberal guy
>live and let live, I love everybody
>read Sapiens by yuval noah harari
>unavoidably obvious that we're not all the same
>forced to be a racist now
dang it

I literally thought this and told my wife in the car yesterday. How the fuck can a mermaid be black when they are underwater?

Go to youtube and search JF and the alternative hypothesis. It’s all right there for you to see, plain as day. Watch their series shitting on kraut and tea. No, actually watch it and don’t cry to me with your preconceived nu-religious bullshit about how everyone is equal.

Without contradicting evidence, we can only conclude, scientifically, that all races and genders are exactly the same. Now that being the consensus, why would you propose more "studies" in the hope of subverting it? There are millions of more studies that await funding. Why would you want to do this study?

>Why are the twin studies so damning?

They're not. Twin studies have nothing to do with racist pseudoscience.

>Why were africans never pressured into creating a written language or having past/future tenses in spoken language?

Written languages are a few thousand years old and have nothing to do with genes. Black people have had written language as long as white people.

>having past/future tenses in spoken language?

You think there aren't past and future languages in African languages? Furthermore, you think language is race based? Furthermore, you thing that language is genetic? As if black people don't speak English?

Holy shit, you're as fucking retarded as a flat earther. All you've done is prove my point.

>Without contradicting evidence
There is contradicting evidence.

Who are you trying to convince? Yourself? Really pathetic stuff man
>n-nooooo
>black people are people!
>THEY ARE!
the fact you even feel the need to have to do this is self-defeating.

You think so? I know a lot of white racists, haven't met a black racist yet.

Blacks can't ski either

He's right, ya know.

>there are honestly people who don't believe genetics apply to humans
You're just as bad as christians who don't think humans are animals

Thats just dumb. In the deep sea there is no light, so fish have evolved to have no pigment at all, thats why many of them are see-through

well they are not literally apes. but not being an ape does not make one equal to other human beings.

Attached: 1596339620741.jpg (1106x962, 333K)

Everything is genetic. You haven’t done 1/1000th the research I have on race and iq. Your only argument now is literally “find the genes”, “more variation within than between”, spectrum fallacy or some other reductionist argument about official taxonomy not labeling subspecies (which other spieces have subspecies with even less snp distance between them than euros and negroids). Which is it? Do you want to get assraped in a field that you know nothing about?

depends where its set though eh?
people in colder climates evolved white skin because of the sun. presumably a mermaid would do the same if they were in the same climate/region or spent time underwater away from the sun. stands to reason.
then again maybe disney is trying to say black men rape fish to make mermaids or something? if so then thats pretty disgusting racism.

There's no real evidence, no. Only faked evidence, like race "studies."

You've personally met a lot of white racists and not one single black person? Where do you live? With the amish?

There are two types of muscle fiber: fast-twitch and slow-twitch. Fast-twich fire more quickly, but are tired faster. Slow-twitch fires more slowly, but uses oxygen more efficiently. Africans have evolved more fast-twitch muscle fibers which causes them to be better runners, but have very little slow-twitch muscle fibers which causes them to suck at swimming.

forbes.com/sites/jvchamary/2016/03/31/black-superman/#47664c393b18

Racists are trying to use "science" to prove Superman can't be white. Yes, really.

Only difference is this received no backlash whatsoever and was even pushed by the media.

>become black to hide from prey
>literal princess daughter OF KING OF THE FUCKING SEA isn't top of the food chain and has to hide from predators.

doesn't work m8.

All human beings are apes, user. It's funny just how scientifically illiterate racists are.

Sure, user. And mermaids are all caucausian. Hurrrr.

If it's okay to make Ariel black then is it okay to make characters like Luke Cage, Lando, Dillon, etc, white?

Attached: i love science.jpg (800x800, 127K)

I agree with their casting. Hopefully we see more niggers in real life living a mile below sea

>mermaids are real
get a load of this faggot

Attached: 1548738333839.png (746x980, 887K)

I’m very scientifically literate when it comes to race and iq. Do you want to try again with your next response? Why do you think all human races are exactly the same? Is it the homosapien spieces? Your college professor? Your just world fallacy that all humans are blank slates? Please let me know so I can educate you.

>everything i don't like is fake

Spoken like a true scientist.

Mermaids! what else can blacks be? can parasite be one?

Attached: 1561335472311.jpg (334x506, 22K)

>Litrelle
>Dies drown on litres of water
The irony

They can't even cross seas by themselves.

Attached: file.png (3356x2148, 2.19M)

>All human beings are apes
Some more than others, my poop colored friend

Attached: 1554348740084.png (506x658, 603K)

fpbp

Attached: ariel.png (851x1125, 707K)

fpbp

More like

>if it's completely unsupported by evidence, indeed contradicted by evidence, then it's not science

And yes, I'm really a scientists.

How do mermaids shuck and jive?

some humans race have managed to accomplish more evolutionary steps away from apes

Attached: evolution2.jpg (640x300, 120K)

What evidence?

Dude just stop. You're not convincing anyone that blacks aren't subhuman and you don't even believe it yourself. You just feel like you have to do this out of some retarded sense of duty. You look ridiculous.

blacks can't be mermaids because they can't swim
no exceptions

Attached: 1562271262071.jpg (1012x687, 182K)