At least they can't ruin the muses since they are already black (and the best part of the movie)

At least they can't ruin the muses since they are already black (and the best part of the movie)

Attached: muses.png (2433x1545, 2.27M)

fuck off with your fake outrage, Disney faggot

this was one of the most memorable parts of Hercules tbqh

WHY IS IT GOSPEL? I DON'T GET IT!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

They can, theyll just cast the the ugliest negros

See Disney already had diversity in their movies and it was perfectly okay because it wasn't forced like they do today

>Christian gospel singing in praise of pagan myth gods
Blasphemous tbqh

so? jesus is all about love

>implying it wasn't comfy af when you were 5 years old

>Implying that gospel was around when Jesus was alive

Attached: 1532238287936.png (719x693, 515K)

Pagan gods were very much the norm when Jesus was alive. Things didn't really change until centuries later.

Pagan Gods?
Zeus kill this ingrate please.

gospel:
>message expected to have positive reception or effect, one promoted as offering important (or even infalliable) guiding principles.

They will need to change them because they are a problematic stereotype

They look like they want to fuck a white man

BLACK GUY
WOMAN
GET IN COSTUME

HONEY YOU MEAN
P A S S W O R D S

Oh shit...

They will make them trannies.

I want live-action Hercules to be young and handsome.

Zac Efron

All black women want to be colonized by a white man. They're made for it.

Gonna be weird if the muses are black but also everyone else is black despite the story happening in ancient Greece. They should turn the muses into some cringy Spice girls like band

For me, it's Thalia.

This is an almost Christianized depiction of Hercules because it doesn’t conform to any pagan moral system.

They'll be hot, blonde, white girls and Hercules will be black. Making the Zero to Hero an anthem to the Black males' superiority

The rock

I want this so much.

Based

Jesus wasn't about idolatry.

Gospel music is a form of music specifically invented by Christians in order to praise Jesus in church. You don't see how using this form music in a children's movie to praise pagan gods is wrong?

They will be trannies

It's okay because gospel music is from protestants who are basically pagans anyway. It's not like it was Gregorian Chant.

This.

Based. Fuck proddies

but christianity borrows heavily from paganism.

I'VE SEEN AN IRREGULARITY

go send an angry letter to disney then

They want to fuck hunkulese