Cast it

Cast it.

Attached: Blood Meridian.jpg (333x500, 33K)

there's nobody who could play the Judge properly

Christopher Lee with a proper mid-western accent would've been perfect

Joe Rogan

Viggo Mortenson as Glanton

Day-Lewis

Attached: viggo-mortensen-oscars-2008-02.jpg (818x1222, 213K)

Glenn Fleshler on stilts

Idris Elba

Too skinny. Judge has to be fat

Would make a better Glanton

Vincent Donofrio might be closest

Idris Elba

Guys we have a CGI scan of Marlon Brandos face
If we can't find the perfect actor we can make one

Attached: d9kd09a-14121b2c-d225-4850-a379-58fe7d26f8d2.png (747x680, 542K)

if kennedy was young and still alive I think he would have been able to

Attached: GeorgeKennedy.jpg (640x270, 40K)

Judge is vincent donafrio
Glanton is christian bale
The kid, unronically, shia labouf

>The thing is...
>*The Judge leans into Tobin*
>Whatever in creation exists without my knowledge exists without my consent
>*The Judge looks about*
>These anonymous creatures may seem little or nothing in the world, yet the smallest crumb can devour us. Any smallest thing beneath yon rock out of men's knowing. Only nature can enslave man. Tobin get that sketch of that chimp fighting that giraffe. Jusus, those things will tear you to shreds.

Attached: joe rogan.jpg (1500x851, 231K)

Gentlemen, may I present Judge Holden

Attached: DBC83570-2FC8-4C91-9D8B-51127103E3BD.jpg (901x1200, 146K)

I think you'd need an unknown actor to be The Kid. Needs to be an actually young actor, I think ageing up the character would be a massive mistake.

I'd like someone a bit left field for Tobin, someone playing against type like a normally comedy actor. I'm thinking someone like Owen Wilson.

Toadvine should probably be a guy who normally plays a shifty character, it needs to be obvious that he's a hardened criminal. Rami Malek?

Give me the Mccarthy pasta plx.

That's actually pretty good user

Karl Pilkington

>adam as the kid
>mullen as glanton

I legit think he’d make a solid Toadvine

Attached: DA02C91B-5F77-4D2F-8790-BA844E5CC88F.jpg (618x410, 86K)

Tom Noonan.

What about Tom or Ian

Woody Harrelson

I feel like Dave Bautista could do a good job

Bald vincent ambrosio

ah, blood meridian, monsieur that novel is the sark and chaparral of literature, the filament whereon rode the remuda of highbrow, corraled out of some destitute hacienda upon the arroya, quirting and splurting with main and with pyrolatrous coagulate of lobated grandiloquence. our eyes rode over the pages, monsieur, of that slatribed azotea like argonauts of suttee, juzgados of swole, bights and systoles of walleyed and tyrolean and carbolic and tectite and scurvid and querent and creosote and scapular malpais and shellalagh. we scalped, monsieur, the gantlet of its esker and led our naked bodies into the rebozos of its mennonite and siliceous fauna, wallowing in the jasper and the carnelian like archimandrites, teamsters, combers of cassinette scoria, centroids of holothurian chancre, with pizzles of enfiladed indigo panic grass in the saltbush of our vigas, true commodores of the written page, rebuses, monsieur, we were the mygale spiders too and the devonian and debouched pulque that settled on the frizzen studebakers, listening the wolves howling in the desert while we saw the judge rise out of a thicket of corbelled arches, whinstone, cairn, cholla, lemurs, femurs, leantos, moonblanched nacre, uncottered fistulas of groaning osnaburg and kelp, isomers of fluepipe and halms awap of griddle, guisado, pelancillo.

solid pick user

as for now though, i think vince vaugn could pull it off

He definitely has the jaw for it

kek

Heh

not bad

Holy fucking kek lmao

I agree with the first two but Shia is already 33 years old.
IIrc the kid is 14 at the beginning of his odyssey. Not sure how old he gets before the time skip, 19 or so?
You'd probably need someone in their late teens or so, the story doesn't necessarily have to play out over so many years so the aging wouldn't need to play that much into it.
Just have him clean shaven in the beginning and have him grow some facial hair as he ages into a young man. When he becomes "The Man" you'd need a recast though.

Attached: Kid_Holden_Toadvine.jpg (1096x728, 202K)

Speaking of a BM adaptation, does anyone have a working link to that test footage James Franco did?
I hear it was awful but I'd still like to see it.
Sadly, the video itself isn't available anymore on any source I could find on it.

Attached: tfw he will never die.png (1600x900, 348K)

Judge Holden, Idris Elba
Captain Glanton, Will Smith
The kid, Jonathan Boyega

Nice image.
Wasn't it sunset in this scene, though? The sun is supposed to be red.

Amy Schumer as the judge

Attached: blood.png (868x560, 338K)

the judge is too chiselled here. Needs a more rounded face plus baby fat.

You rang?

Attached: pie.jpg (305x450, 22K)

Would actually work desu.