Too Old to Die Young

>We need the Mexican Michael Pitt-
>No digas mas, familia

This show is great. Fuck the haters. Big Dick Nic has done it again

Attached: too-old-to-die-young-augusto-aguilera.jpg (646x431, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I2uOU_w07UQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*gets pegged*

what did he mean by this?

*spits*

Refn is a literal MOMMYposter, it also shows in Only God Forgives

There's no doubt. I love how he just throws all his weird fetishes on screen

Respond to my thread, faggots. I know I'm not the only one alone on the 4th

Please tell me there will be a season 2, the ending left me blueballed

Refn's said he's not interested in returning to the characters, if there is a second series it will be anthology (but since amazon isn't even advertising this there probably won't be)

I should have stopped watching this filth after episode 7. It's all dog shit from then on. Absolute. Dog. Shit.

>he watched it in order
You're supposed to watch it in order of the Tarot Cards the episodes are named after idiot

That's embarrassing. Then I would have stopped at Volume 2. Would have saved my some time. I just downloaded and started at what was labeled Episode 1. How am I just reading about this now?!

This hasn't been explicitly stated from what I can tell. Refn only said you can watch it in any order you want

Only joking lad, Refn suggested it was an order they could be viewed in though

Best tv show ever (apart from twin peaks)

Nice. If and when I rewatch it I might try that just to experiment

that's really disappointing, I'd like a season of Jesus trying to take over LA with extreme brutality while Viggo tries to avenge Martin

Attached: vigilante feels.png (1864x2760, 2.67M)

>5, 7, 6, 9, 2, 3, 8, 1, 4, 10
is the order the order he suggests it can be watched in, which would mean the last 30 mins is still at the end but you get 9 out the way fairly early at least

10 is stupid as well. Why did I watch her finger blast herself with VR goggles?

>complaining about one of the most kino scenes in the entire show
faggot

Attached: 22843931-C2A6-47F0-8336-A91A8DAAEF72.jpg (500x281, 42K)

Explain.

youtube.com/watch?v=I2uOU_w07UQ

Retard.

yeah that makes sense

like how people are alive in some episodes and dead in others it would totally make sense to watch them not in the chronological order they're titled in

daily reminder that Martin will be resurrected

Wot

Just watch the episodes in whichever order most makes Martin still alive.

a traditional show would write it so martins torture of 3 days would last the 3 final episodes and the execution would be the final scene of the show *laughing hippos*
I think you'd see much less shit flinging about the final 2 episodes, but refn's already done that with OFG so I respect him and the writers for going out the way they did. The show slow walks you in and slow walks you out.
And people expecting a season 2 are silly and missed the whole point of the show. It's America being the harbingers of there own doom and nightmarish apocalypse. They gave rise to the cartels through wants for cheap drugs and cheap sex. Beginning on a Mexican mural with martin as our sheriff to protect with the neon star behind him with Jesus In the car watching and waiting all in the same sequence is all the foreshadowing you need. Jesus rising to become a kind of Griffith Devil like force with all the perversions included coming to bring vengeance not just on Martin and Larry but America its self is the main plot. Jesus is the MC of the show. As much as people love Vigo and want him to save the day he was on his last legs by the end of the show he would a been dead before he could do much of use. Plus he has a focus of clearing out Americas filth before he could deal with the cartel. Yaritza wouldn't turn on Jesus because Jesus isn't interested in the rape and torture of any women of the show, we see he has his own kinks that Yaritza alone can satisfy, Jesus may be evil but he doesn't have the evil in him that Yaritza is expressly hunting down. Diana is the wild card, but I don't see how she is much of a force without Vigo. Still love her though she really was best girl. Maybe she would even team up with yaritza and give her hits? But I don't need to see that.
Thanks to anyone that read that. Just wanted to get those thoughts out there.
Also, Ducks are dead. *spits*

Attached: image.jpg (1011x514, 61K)