Stranger Things

Now that we’ve all had time to finish season 3, what did I think of it?

Attached: CF2E07C1-74D7-41CF-9CD3-F2E4FFEC5843.jpg (1080x810, 271K)

I havent watched it and probably wont. What happens to based Steve?

Forced and cheesy relative to the previous seasons. Also *muh Russians*

Still a cuck

He didn’t make it into college, is working a dead-end minimum wage job, and his love interest turns out to be a lesbian.

Better than Season 2 but that isn't saying much.

its pretty much stranger things - red dawn but I thought it was pretty good very over the top the cheey 80s action tho but I guess it is set in the 80s

Being Steve is pure suffering. Did he save the world for a 3rd time though?

>DUDE 80s LMAO

>Billy's childhood
I didn't ask for them feels

Is she a lesbian or is she bi?

>How many of your friends are children?
What did she mean by this?

Attached: skinnersahoy.jpg (1200x598, 87K)

I like season 1 and 2 but I’ve realised l’m not really that interested in most of the storylines in this season, I’m just gonna keep watching for Finn.

Has nobody made a virgin vs chad for Steve and Billy yet?

Is she really a lesbian?

>get me Zoe Kazan!
>too expensive and doesn't do tv
>OK get me her Z-list alternative and make her do a shitty impression

I have a huge milf fetish.

Fuck I was diamonds during this scene.

Attached: 03-stranger-things-makeup-4.w1200.h630.jpg (1200x630, 163K)

Her parents are Ethan Hawke and Uma Thurman.

STANKIN NIGGER DRINKIN UP ALL THE WHITE GIRLS WATER

Her voice sounds exactly like her mom. Also, this:

You have autism.

The moment she took off that wedding ring

Attached: A4C372EC-C65D-48B5-BFA9-78B1FE1927B6.jpg (768x1024, 256K)

Yeah, worst case of nepotism since Emma Roberts

Why is Hopper in a constant state of tard rage this season?

He hasn't had sex in decades

Yup. Then I remembered the trailer and knew Billy was gonna have something happen to him to stop it.

>I have a huge milf fetish.
MILF is not a fetish, its perfectly normal behaviour.

Attached: fbaojh7wfx731.jpg (468x835, 59K)

constipation? not enough cigs

You spelled Harley Quinn Smith wrong

I always knew ST was really crappy writing but it was entertaining so I put up with it. I'm on E4 of S3 and I'm bored shitless. Literally no continuity between the characters and what they once were.

Speaking of nepotism...

>sadie's fucking thighs in those shorts

Attached: 2xda9gwlxa831.jpg (1125x836, 646K)

Imagine how scary it would be if she tried to squish your head between them.

It's flanderization. This was a meme season.

watched it with muh dick in my hand the whole time.

She looks like she could beat up all three of the boys.

Hopper's letter at the end actually got me misty-eyed, fucking hell.

Attached: 1428879034342.png (462x725, 214K)

would have been better without the niglet girl

What do you think her deadlift is?

Why does she have stronger legs than the boys?

Revised: I have a big teenage guy seduces married milf fetish

I had to stop watching every 15 minutes because Finn Wolfhard in those short shorts is just too distracting

imagine putting all your time, energy and focus into making a show for a year, only to have people gobble it up in a few hours and call it the piece of shit that it is. wonder how it feels.

middle of season 3
there is a lot of back and forthing and working at cross purposes
that seem to stem from the plot requiring people to be mad or stupid
rather than growing out of the characters or story threads

Good goyim, spend your 4th of July watching Netflix. Don’t spend time with family friends or neighbors.

jojolion netflix adaptation looking good

Only watched the first 3 episodes but thought this was pretty funny, cliche but in a good way. Way funnier than the first 2 seasons. Hopper singing in his truck, "women act on emotions not logic" "nancy the fucking light" the office sexism all of this was hilarious to me but i might just be in a good mood.

Heather makes me cum copious, viscous cums

Cringe

For squeezing my head

God that would be awesome

Attached: 548e69967642599b58a1b9c1c952d350.jpg (1056x1280, 443K)

THANK THE GODS FOR SADIE AND HER THIGHS

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 35K)

spoiler alert

hopper is totally alive,which is fucking pathetic and shows how scared they are to cut off one of the main characters.His arc was great and it was time to cut him off,but no he somehow got captured by the fucking russians

Attached: 1549189932801.jpg (399x400, 13K)

Poor Joyce

Attached: D7TRMzvW0AEswI5.jpg (785x411, 56K)

They thrive on it. They're sick fucks

Yeah, what a bunch of fucking losers watching tv show instead of spending time with family and friends. Unlike you though, you're just whining about jews on chinese imageboard instead, like a true alpha.
Also
>everyone on Yea Forums lives in US

Is the Coke shilling ironic?

I am guessing its him in the Russian gulag but how did he escape the liquidating laser beam thing, I guess the just make some bullshit up

yeah yet he's osting on Yea Forums as we all are here on july 4th and I live in Canada lol

He wasn't there when it exploded. Probably entered the portal

eh I doubt they give a fuck what people on a Chinese basket weaving form think

In the mid credits scene you mean? That was some other dude, and besides that guy got eaten

>It's finger lickin' good

>that scene where Steve confesses his love and she says she's a lesbian
Christ that was painful, cringiest shit I ever seen. I almost had to turn it off

There feels like a significant drop in quality. The direction seems bad and too modern, the jokes are suddenly really forced and slapstick, and even the background music at times sounds like crappy canned novelty wacky music when something "funny" is happening. Even the acting and lines and way worse.

Not sure what happened but it's really bad.

every Joyce scene is a joy
even when Hopper got the shit brutally kicked out of him, when Joyce turned up I was like "yeah this is nice"

Attached: screenshot017.png (1366x768, 1.41M)

I enjoyed it for the most part, except for that ya ya sisterhood shit Nancy and her mom had after she got fired.
Didnt mind the Russian stuff, that was a pretty major thing in the time period.
Great to see Elwes again.
Disappointed Robin turned out to be a lesbo.
Finn is a really shit actor, it turns out.

Not really worse than the second season. Think they reached bottom already.

oh okay did not notice that

then mention an American in one cell then take that on guy who gets eaten

I still found tge second season good and quite likeable. This is just lame and tryhard.

Finn has been a shit actor since season 1. He literally stared at the camera in every fucking scene. I pointed this out on here 3 years ago, but all you pedo faggots ignored me.

Yup, him and the A squad of Dustin, Erica, and Ethan Hawk/Uma Thurmans daughter Robin(also top tier character), helmed and saved the season

Finn has always been shit, he couldn't even play a character like Richie Tozier convincingly and got out-acted by pretty much every other kid.

Better than S02, but too few scenes with all the kids together, kids missing for hours and no adult cared, Joyce as detective worked but she could be anyone, had almost no scenes with her kids. Will was underused, they should've given him a skill or power to make up, because even his detection was lame by the end, sensing the monster when it's literally 2 seconds away isn't useful.

Based Hopper is still alive (unless its le conspiracy dude) per the russian post credit scene

I wouldn't call it significant. The tone is wrong - the show went from treating its characters seriously to making them more of a platform for meta humor, cliches, flanderization, fanservice, etc. Otherwise, I don't really see your complaints. The cinematography is fine. I think the soundtrack, while a little less explicitly synth-y, is pretty good. I don't like how it tries to be funny instead of letting the character stuff actually play out seriously, but I think the overall structure of the season is much better than season 2's.

How did Steve go from being such a Chad in season one to being a giant cuck afterward.

>ThIs iS goINg TO bE ThE dARkest SeaSoN Yet

So Billy dies and Hopper ends up with the Russians, but we all know he is going to be fine. So much for the darkest season yet.

Ohh
I had no feelings one way or the other towards the kid, but for some reason his shitiness just glared at me this whole season

You'd be eternal mad too if your daughter was swapping spit with some faggot for months in your home.

Happening

He got cucked, man. You just said it.

>Now that we’ve all had time to finish

It came out less than 15 hours ago. What kind of a braindead speedwatcher actually finished it already? kek. Imagine having no life and spending your entire 4th of july watching a netflix childrens show. kekaroni.

At least it didn't have anything like season 2 episode 7

Why do they tease it for 7 episodes just to make her a Lesbian? Give Steve a fucking break.

Even those tonal issues and reducing characters to parodies of themselves is more than enough to ruin it. Suddenly the jokes fall flat and you don't really care about the characters.

>kids missing for hours and no adult cared
That is how it was in the 80s though.

He had the best arc this season. Good for the duffer brothers or whatever they are called, for not giving in to the SJW's pressure and making the character important and complex.

It definitely had more gore

Absolute unit

4th of July is a normal day in my country, so it happens it dropped early in the morning and I had a day off.

Also, still no ass-shots from the last episode? C'mon Yea Forums

Hey guys, found this rare photo of Will! Who knew he used to be on American Dad?

Attached: Willy roots.png (720x404, 227K)

And it's a small town with little to no street crime. Kids are in their group and can hang around like they want. If something happens, they'll come around and call someone for help because they had each other to take care of. That's what friends are there for.

Imagine them wrapped around your face

Attached: sadie-01.jpg (314x542, 83K)

>The girl is more masculine than the boys

The absolute fucking state of american youth

Humans turning into the blob creature was dark. There were kids in that crowd.

I got up at 4am and binged the whole thing and just got back from being out boating and swimming on the lake with my gf and family for the past 5 hours.

Eat my stool.

It's unbelievable when it happens for more than 2 days, from kids from the same family. Erica and Lukas could be orphans and nothing would change.

he will be on /pol on no time.

Nancy and Jonathan did essentially murder the report and politician while the latter party was under the influence of the mind flayer

On television

Didn't their bodies almost immediately transform into the cronenberg monster? They weren't really people anymore and I don't think there was any saving them.

Less that she's too expensive, more that she's just a smidge too old and already filming something else.

They're teens brainlets, most boys look like that during growth spurt, they just don't eat as much as their body grows

The problem is that it feels like trying to be a Marvel movie instead of a Stephen King movie. Like, in the first season the biggest 80s influence was the tone and the way the characters acted, now the 80s element is characters talking about New Coke while REO Speedwagon plays in the background.

>Zoe Kazan
quite frankly she's better than Kazan and even better than her mother

did you even watch this season? theres literally gangs of niggers now

Wow, that's a disappointment genetically speaking. Compare to Reese and Phillipe's kids.

This. All they do is demand gibs me dat samples at the mall and act entitled.

I honestly haven't started yet. But when I do, it will be with my mother, who I had watched season 2 with/talked about it later, probably tonight.

I haven't finished it yet but this is so fucking bad, it feels like a goddamn cartoon. The writing has plummeted off a fucking cliff, the tone is completely off from the previous 2 seasons, the characters are fucking idiots. And I'm not even a /pol/ack but the social shit feels really fucking forced. What the fuck happened?

Attached: I_cant_be_doin_with_this.png (272x269, 55K)

>Billy rapes a girl
>Then they both rape her parents
Whats this fetish called

This is it, maybe. The show doesn't have an 80s tone now, it feels more quippy and current. Which really matters, it fucks up so much of what makes it work. The tone is so key.

>BING BING BING get over here and serve me some samples!
This is picture perfect accuracy for representation of the nigger

I was wondering if it's so much worse and the tone is off because maybe it has new, worse directors, but no, same as before.

The newsroom shit was so forced “muh ebil white men in the workplace” we got it the first time. Every episode didn't need a five minute scene of Nancy being made a fool by middle-aged white men.

I actually thought they were going to amputate eleven's leg, that would have been kino

Yeah I figured he was still alive (when he glanced towards the portal I had a feeling he might chance it over being obliterated by the explosion, and if there's another Russian portal he could potentially have gotten captured in the Upsidedown), but I was talking more the content of it. The "not wanting to move on", feeling left behind, etcetera.

I'm gonna be honest, blob monsters and assimilation freak me the fuck out

>Singing the ENTIRE Neverending Story song.
This was a bit too indulgent even for me.

I can't stand that balding conspiracy cuck and the little niglet

That's so gay. All the beta cucks cried that Jonathan didn't get the girl in season 1 and now they fucked over Steve

do actual adults watch this show about literal children with super powers?

>Hating based hermit man
literally our guy

Well, you write like a black kid even though everyone told you it's not acceptable. Not really in a position to talk, are you?

>now the 80s element is..

They literally had a scene inside a cinema while it was playing Back to the Future. The mall culture, that was heavily featured, is on consumerism which is why there was a special focus on products like food and fashion, that was also 80's and it allowed them to receive more money to produce this season. Capitalism for you, but it was innocuous.

>nig gets maced in the first episode
B A S E D

As shit as stranger things is, it's still better than capeshit.

>we’ve all had time
don't include me in your stupid zoomer liberal marxist propagandistic snoyfest you fucking faggots.

Yes, but I liked it. Dustin's gf needed a big, huge, flaw for her to chose him instead of someone else. She's an unbearable nerd.

>watching this after Darkino
Like a supermassive jew beam aimed at your brain

i might be a nigger but at least im not a manchild who can't get no puss like you

Attached: 1560646009837.gif (474x396, 2.17M)

>think Nancy is finally going to learn a fucking lesson about responsibility and how life isn't just a game where you run around solving mysteries and everything just works out
>think she's going to have some regret having lost Jonathan a job he needs and getting slammed fucking down by him about it in the car
>Mom swoops in and tells her that she's right and everyone else is wrong
B O O H U C K Y

>hurr muh dick muhfugga
It’s a nigger alright.

First episode was absolute comfy kino. Just the characters bouncing off one another and goofing off during summer. When they were hiking up to the top of that hill it really captured that feeling of being a kid during a warm summer. Rest was hit and miss, but it didn't really have a bad episode like Season 2.

Attached: 1555175894473.jpg (480x480, 31K)

Protip: Manchildren are still human. You're not. You lose. :^)

>calling anyone a manchild when you're on Yea Forums too
Stupid monkey. There's a reason my people owned your people.

>expecting (((tv))) to teach women personal responsiblity is good and feminism is bad

STOOOOOP WAIT FOR ME. I'M STILL FINISHING EVANGELION WAAAAAAAAAAAIT

Attached: 1545796015525.png (633x758, 16K)

um sweetie females dont have flaws ok?!

poor Steve

Attached: maya-hawke-as-robin-in-stranger-things-3-1561649119-view-0.png (796x647, 519K)

Are there any episodes similar to the Chicago street gang one in S2?

I think the execs just told them to add quipshit or whatever to "MAEK IT LIKE MAHVEL" or some shit. I can see no other reason why they'd deviate from the tone of the first 2 seasons so fucking much.

>I don't get my fighting spirit it from the man who works hard every day and makes a good living and provides for his family, ha ha, no way, what a ridiculous idea
>I get it from you, 80s housewife with no job and no achievements to speak of who just hangs out at the pool hitting on the pool boy but not even having the guts to fuck him at the motel

no

None of those characters or anyone like them are seen again.

>nigger thread got deleted
F

No, luckily.

I mean, while her father is admirable, I wouldn't exactly look at him and think "now THAT guy has fighting spirit". He's pretty much the definition of milquetoast.

they didn't learn a lot of lessons from season 2 but they did learn that lesson

>ethan hawkes non-jaw/chin
>umas 5head and alium eyes, voice
at least she got her mums tits and legs

sure but it's not like the mom's any better

How do they consistently get these sexy sluts?

El, Max and now her
all really hot

Attached: 6afIvUs.png (1038x518, 643K)

you get fat stinky black pussy. Nobody wants that.

I didn't think they could get a worse character than what they turned the black kid character into in s2. The black sister is fucking awful. The rest of the characters were good.

>eleven is now useless
Maybe they thought she was going to successfully transition to movies and didn't expect godzilla to be an atomic bomb (see what I just did there?) and are already writing her out so next season is about the israel gang back in chicago

suzie seems like a cunt

So I haven't watched this show yet, is it netflix SJW shit or is it actually watched? Might pirate, if it's any good.

Season 1 was ok. Just ignore the cliffhanger at the end and pretend it was a miniseries.

The faggot mophead stick kid is repulsive.

Why did they save Sadie with BLACKED braids for the last episode instead of having it for the entire season?

it's garbage. the only thing it has going for it is the 80s aesthetic.

>The faggot mophead stick kid

which one?

also it is a crime that there are sailorsuits and Finn isn't in one

To be "inclusive".

Attached: 65918479_2330857086951019_7466165465677561856_n.jpg (720x480, 23K)

>stereotypical sassy black girl
i thought that isn't allowed anymore?

>Sadie's ass
I honestly didn't expect to be nursing a chubster while watching this yet here we are

Post pics

Should have been a miniseries/anthology series all along. Why the hell did they think they had enough plot for multiple fucking seasons like this? The show's well made and would lend itself to other supernatural King-esque stories well, but it's clear that trying to force plot to just happen for this one story was the worst move. What a waste of potential. Or maybe not considering how bad this season's writing's gotten.

Attached: 1498421588545.jpg (372x290, 17K)

Glad I’m not watching season 3 now

>They wrote a lesbian into the show but won't make Will gay

Attached: 1552143901970.png (752x527, 294K)

Better than S2 at least.

I want Will to have a blond blue-eyed boyfriend.

They basically made Will gay. That pause and that look after Mike said, "It's not my fault you don't like girls" was as close to saying it as they could have come without actually saying it.

Just watch it on Netflix!

when will they finally give steve a break

she looks like tone loc with hair

IT'S NOT ENOUGH GODDAMNIT

Attached: 1534147791706.jpg (970x545, 64K)

>the end of episode 6 when all the controlled people line up to be assimilated into the mind flayer's flesh body
Okay that's pretty creepy

Unbearable piece of shit

I honestly thought they were going to have them Day of the Dead that shit, especially with the very on the nose references in Episode 1. I was kind of disappointed that they didn't have more mind-flayed zombies running around it was just the giant monster that assimilated their flesh.

Thanks. I didn't watch S2 til like a month after it came out and I already knew about that episode, so I mostly just skipped it anyways. Wanted fore warning just in case.

Nope, and the only new character lead Robin (Uma/Hawkes daughter) is by far one of the best actors on the show this season. Also Billy went from being a shit character in season 2 to the best one in season 3 so yeah.
Rankings : 1>3>Power gap>2

Yeah, I agree that that would've been neater.

Guys buy it, I never tried New coke before?

Attached: Screenshot_20190704-175554.jpg (1440x2560, 1.12M)

>New New Coke! It's new!

>175554
>central time
Cringe.

This.

You know it'd actually a really good show if they just stopped trying to shoehorn all the cringy Tumblresque romance amongst teens shit. For every good scene, there is an eyeroller almost immediately after.

Also, when does S4 start filming? Those "kids" will be 18-19 by the time it comes out

Billy was better in S2, in S3 he didn’t do shit but be a host to the monster

Almost done episode 3
I felt like they overdid the period songs in episode 1
and everyone seemed needlessly mad at one another and working at cross purposes simply for the plot

It actually gets better once they get away from the badly-done slice of life stuff.

Fuck Faggots! No seriously! I don't watch the electronic jew for the same reason.

kekaroni, it IS capeshit

planning to watch on weekend
is it full of sjw propaganda? if it is ima just watch smth else lol

Attached: porb.jpg (299x168, 8K)

To each their own, he was great in the last episode confronting Max and Steve for s2, but the character didnt feel fleshed out till this season.

For me, it's the New Coke.

Attached: 150px-New_Coke_can.jpg (150x281, 16K)

Other than Nancy and her moms one talk, which also is contradicted by the mom being a whore, no sjw shit.

What's the verdict for this season?

This scene? Absolute kino. Especially with the remix of Kids in the background. I'm a dead sucker for anything like this - it's one of the reasons I loved the 2017 adaptation of It. Just kids being kids during summer.

Attached: 1561474505970.jpg (1280x642, 213K)

>eleven starts talking to billy about his memories
>monster stops attacking to give them a moment
Top writing

It's like Carpenter's The Thing.
The original is a classic, no question about it, but the remake...
[slurping loudly]
[satisfied sigh]
[smacking lips]
Sweeter, bolder... better.

8/10 but boosts up to 9/10 if Hops is alive

is she still super skinny?

Attached: GettyImages-1035092410.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Mediocre but a step up from season 2.

I don't really see how it's a contradiction. Her mom's speech was about having convictions and fighting. It wasn't about not being a slut. Besides, Nancy's mom ended up not being a slut anyway.

Don’t look up pictures of her at the season 3 premiere.

beat me to it

Attached: Natalia-Dyer_-Stranger-Things-Season-3-Premiere-in-Santa-Monica-03-566x845.jpg (566x845, 72K)

can someone please refresh my memory on why the US government even wanted to get into the upside down world? why the fuck would the soviets want to even when they knew the shitshow that happened when the americans went there?

I kind of felt it creeping through in how Steve and Dusting were just clumsy oafs farting around and the snarky ice cream girl just effortlessly breezes in and solves all the puzzles

>I, I will be king
>And you, you will be queen
Admit it Yea Forums you teared up a little.

Attached: 1534205372779.jpg (601x508, 31K)

>Went to Billy to apologize in a storage closet for standing him up

Attached: EA8C6034-49DB-44A8-ABA3-5A0F9BC30FEE.png (480x479, 324K)

don't die natalia

i'd hate it if you died

So what was so messed up about Billy's childhood?

This is left unanswered. I was wondering that myself, seems like lazy writing. "Let's make the Russians the bad guys while politicizing the show simply to have a reason for the upside down to return"

yes. like seriously skinny. i'm no expert but i don't think she's at a safe weight. i mean, how the fuck can you see her ribs? jesus

Attached: qnenlo74fa831.jpg (960x572, 91K)

>d-daddy...? I'm damaged! uuguu

Attached: natalia-dyer-stranger-things-3-premiere-in-santa-monica-9.jpg (1280x1817, 265K)

Jesus Christ. EAT SOMETHING YOU SCRAWNY BITCH

It's not politicising if the show is set in the 80s you doofus. Soviets were always a stock villain and the show is very clearly a broad parody of several classic 80s films.

what's it like to have a close friendship like dustin and steve?

Attached: bro.png (1616x821, 734K)

too much breast milk

S T I C C

7/10 desu, at least Winona is still a cute.

Oh so it's just coincidence to you that in the Trump era these assholes decide to pull muh Russians out their ass and make it red dawn? Give me a fucking break

His father is a huge abusive dick. Though we already knew that from last season.

That line got me kind of choked up.

>mom being a whore

I think you missed some shit

>based Paul Reiser is still alive

I have not finished S3, but wasn't the upside down just a consequence or the child experiment?
Eleven tried to spy on a russian and found the demogorgon, and opened the hole to the upside down, after that the US was just trying to keep it in check, by studying it to try close it.

Not everything is about Cheeto Mussolini. They literally reference Rambo by name it's a very common 80s movie trope.

turned out to be pretty good

Just started, does El look like Eddie Vedder the whole season?

The upside down was found accidentally, it is not left unstated and it is not lazy writing

The were doing research into Project Stargate style farseeing, stimulating telepathic abilities in 11 to see events going on elsewhere

As a byproduct of this parapsychic research they stumbled into this dimensional vortex

Doctor whatshisface pursued it out of pure scientific inquiry

Once they realised what a mess it was there was not "weapons division" bullshit they just wanted it shut down and sealed off

The Russians would have fragmentary information on what the Americans were doing and assume it was aimed against them and wanted to get in on the act

That's how Project Stargate started in the real world, someone thought the Russians were doing it so they had to catch up :\

Why do they insist on making the detective a bad guy?

You'll notice though that there is no mention of what the USA was doing in the 1980s
Where is the Central American Solidarity Movement?

Attached: cispes80signs_cropped.jpg (640x534, 56K)

>why the US government even wanted to get into the upside down world

They didn't. In the remote viewing experiment with Eleven, she discovered the Demogorgon. When she tried interacting with it, the portal opened. It was a freak accident.
>why the fuck would the soviets want to
They wanted a Demogorgon, among other things. Wouldve been funny if they had really opened the gate and then gotten eaten by the Mind Flayer

Joyce is so cute this season.

What detective?

A Steve and Robin spinoff would be kino with Dustin as a secondary character. They had undoubtedly the best scenes.

Parody implies they're making fun of 80s tropes. This is a loving tribute

still waiting.

this for sure

Utterly irrelevant to the show since it's a loving tribute to and send up of 80s movie and TV tropes. Hence the copious on the nose references to Day of the Dead, Rambo, Magnum PI, Knight Rider, The Neverending Story, Back to the Future and probably hundreds more that I missed. And in many of them the Soviets were a common stock villain. You see there was this whole thing called the Cold War. Lasted about 50 years. Not everything is a targeted personal attack on Dorito Tojo.

It was the Cold War you dweeb, of course there's Russians.

Diet Coke is the same flavor as New Coke and was released at the same time. That's why Coke Zero, which is actually a diet version of real Coke, is good and Diet Coke tastes like shit.

>the melting people scene
jfc

I thought the flesh monster idea was pretty cool though, as if it existed as shadow in that other place but needed flesh and blood to exist properly in our realm
Also the whole idea was pretty awesome from a Tzimisce point of view. That thing made a great vozhd

>people itt discussing the lore of the show
>implying anyone watches it for the plot and not cause they have a crush on one of the actors

Attached: 1561766943893.jpg (600x568, 31K)

>movie and tv show references are 1980s
>America aiding a military junta slaughter villages, assassinate arch bishops, and rape American nuns is not 1980s

This season felt really faggy and numaleish. Like very reddity with cuckish overtones, anybody know what I'm talking about?

And how exactly are you going to work that into your science fiction TV show? Like it's pretty clear you have a stick up your ass about this but how is this relevant to Stranger Things?

no all I feel is the amount of buzzwords you're using

>Reddit The Show is reddit
Geee wizz! Who could have guessed?

It was getting blowed up by bundles of fireworks you ninny

The letter scene was fuckin good

I just finished it and compared to the first 2 seasons, I though it sucked.

Also wasn't this suppose to be the last season?

>people discuss and refer to all kinds of events going on around them through the course of each episode
>in no way, shape, or form can there be a mention of Central America however that would be gratuitous
>also if you're concerned about hundreds of thousands of people being killed, an illegal war, the government working with narcotraffickers, and how all of this has simply gone down the memory hole then you just have a stick up your ass

For me it was the black sister and her gang of sassy clones. Black women are the modern day idols of leftists.

I think they said they've planned 5

The only thing that REALLY bothers is me is how nobody fucking asks "hey, there's something weird going on, you know, like exactly happened TWO TIMES ALREADY".

Only Winona Rider gets up in there right away, but she's just autistic, i guess.

Attached: 1496286074202.jpg (640x559, 23K)

No, the plan was 5 seasons. Maybe 4.

>Robin's a lesbian
FUCKING GOD DAMN IT

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (1920x1080, 93K)

max seems to live in an another reality where nothing has happed

more than halfway through the new season and so far the best part was when the Russian terminator was shooting the fleeing group nearly recreating the T1 police department exit

Why the FUCK were the Byers moving away anyway? They were all unhappy about it

>Hey Eleven, I know you're trying to save us from the supernatural other dimensional horrors, but do you have a moment to discuss the CIA led coups in Nicaragua and other Central American nations?
>Wow we finally defeated the Mind Flayer, but did you hear about that Iran-Contra scandal that will only break in 1986 a full year after this show is set? As a 13 year old boy from Indiana I am very concerned by such things

Get your head examined.

Attached: 1551817623432.png (399x322, 42K)

>please pay attention to me America
>please validate my existence

Sad!

I want to hug Will.

>Steve and Robin have the best chemistry
>Robin is allergic to dick
WHY
it would be a kino spin off though

Joyce trying to move away from the bad memories i guess

Yeah but fuck this town

How was this guy so big, large and huge?

Attached: screenshot024.png (1366x768, 854K)

is every single moment of every episode 11 saving them?
there isn't any build up to this and establishing of the township and milieu and era and characters?

Well I hope so because I'll be even more pissed if they end the show on this note.

Hopefully they'll try and spin it next season and make them a couple

boys and girls can be friends without it being sexual you know

He definitely looked like he needed one at several points.

You notice though they have lots of time for Jake Busey to be a dick, what does that do for the story or plot?

Anons literally don't understand this because they don't think girls are people

Max x Lucas is still the absolute worst pairing. Should have been her and Dustin..but at least he got that Mormon chick

Wait, is this Billy guy that attractive? Like I don't think the guy is ugly or anything, but I never thought he was every women eyeing as he walks across the pool and awaiting his arrival and getting wet just because he said hi type. Not trying to hate on the dude, just honestly curious.

please tell me she doesn't just nose bleed her way to victory again

Kimochi Warui

Attached: kimochiwarui.jpg (1031x780, 644K)

Episode 2 and I'm already shitposting while having stranger kinks running in the background

I should have known and not go beyond season 1

tv cons me yet again

It was enjoyable in parts but was full of..
>Men are dumb and stupid
>All the women outsmarted the men and figured it all out
Bullshit...

Fucking hell, I just wanted to enjoy a sci-fi series... this was too full on SJW garbage.
But it was good in parts.

No actually she loses her powers. The circumstances are a bit ambiguous as to why but it's much more of a team effort this time.

Watching ep08 right now. Sofar:
>evil Russians
>your bf is controlling and youre not his property
>haha shopping and wearing grown up dresses/makeup
>every single group suddenly turns into "dumb comic relief males" and "smart women who solve the problems"
>suddenly Cooper is a retard
>suddenly Dustin is a retard
>Mary Sue Lesbian girl speaks 4 languages, learns Russian after hearing 4 lines of Russian, loved by everyone...
>Milf kino got cancelled
>acting went out the window the second puberty hit those kids
>the same goddamn same story as the last 2 seasons, but this time theyre blobs and body snatchers at the same time

Is Eleven dead already? I dropped season 2 because I can't stand the cunt.

Poor girl. Bulimia?

He’s small town hot.

In the 80s everybody wasn't on anabolic steroids, Billy's body would have been considered pretty cut. And his hair would have been considered very cool.
I still think it's very cool.
Plus he has a bad boy attitude, that's probably 90% of it.

Fucking post pics of the redhead teen

Robin had patrician movie taste

that or Anorexia is the consensus
I read he actually cut back on his workout routine and made a more relaxed diet to put on more bodyfat % to achieve a more natural 1980s look

>robin and steve's conversation in the bathroom stall
Absolute kino.

Post feet

Honestly I think they'll go the with the edgy route and make him asexual. It would fit in with his exasperation whenever any romantic relationship is brought up

God damn it she's CUTE as in looks like one of my childhood crushes, it hurts

Are you fucking deaf dumb and blind?? This shit was full of SJW shit.. wtf!!?

where she tells him she hates cock?

He's already gay in the public scripts they've released. At the end of season 2 at the Snowball, the script says he's watching Mike and El dance, but that's he's really looking at Mike.
There was also the thing at the beginning of season 1 where Joyce said he'd been called a fag. He's totally gay.

>complaining about mary sues in a show with psychic powers and interdimensional monsters

Asexual wasn’t a thing in the 80s.

samefaggot cuck

Yep. It was a kino scene. Grow up.

it was the perfect moment until the reveal

I wasn't saying like he isn't jacked or anything. I can see the body, more so the face is what I meant. Like I can see him as attractive, just not that attractive, but then again I'm not gay or a woman, so maybe I just don't get it.

Maybe I've been on /fit/ too much but he looked pretty DYEL to me

>asks him if he's ever been in love leading him into confessing
>turns outs she's a damn lesbo
retarded as fuck.

Because you hate lesbians, we get it. Just take the specifics out of it and imagine that she had some other, hypothetical reason she didn't and would never like him.

he is better looking than steve and potato and all the boys

it's extremely anti-climactic

omg he's just like me!

Why the fuck would a dyke ever ask a straight man if he was in love in a situation like that? It was dumb and reeked of subverted expectations just for the sake of it

nobody hates lesbians more than lesbians according to domestic violence statistics

Maybe I guess. As said, maybe it's more not a big town thing and not many people so he stands out more than he usually would.

>complaining that soviets are bad guys here
Why?

Maybe, but in the 80s anyone who had nerdy or different interests were often called gay. Him being called a fag when he was being bullied doesn't necesarily mean he is one. I think him being gay would make more sense, but I'm looking on it from a tv producer's viewpoint. They already have a gay character now, so an asexual character would be another box to be ticked on the diversity quota

MAGA
MUH WALL

some boys are shy with girls at that age

some boys never get over that, and they become bitter and twisted just look at Yea Forums
Because he sees he is losing his best friend, that it will never just be him and Mike playing D&D and watching movies and shit anymore that Mikes attention will be diverted

>Joyce said he'd been called a fag
Bullies at school call people names, because he is physically weak and an outsider

Fucking hell when did everyone forget nuance and become unable to understand anything and make leaps in logic as a result

Can I get a webm of conspiracy and Russian’s
>I told them they should have sex.
>The haven’t had sex?
>HAHAHAHAHAHA
from Episode 7 for shitposting purposes?

Can I have an answer from someone without mental retardation?

>all the girl power plot lines
>even when the girl admits what she did wrong someone comes up to tell her she was right all along, multiple times
>Billy and everyone else around him was just abused by his father
>El uses his love towards his mom to make him sacrifice himself

I'm English and had a day off work and also went on a date after I watched it. Keep seething roastie! Lmao

she looks better without makeup. the post shower scene was pure platinum

subverted expectations bullcrap liked by postmodernists cuck

Will wasn't jealous of the boys, he was bored with the romance drama and wanted to play games with his friend. Either asexual or delayed maturity.

I relate to Will so much. And the worst part is I know all my normie friends are going to be out there thinking the same thing but they're the ones who went off an got girlfriends and wives and moved to foreign countries, they're not Will, they're Lucas and Mike.

Is Will a volcel

She was the best lady from Mad Men.