I hate his swelling face, his wet lips...

I hate his swelling face, his wet lips, and how he interrupts interesting points his guests make with his inane remarks about gorillas or DMT. And his nitros and juices and all his bullshit. Yet I still love his show because he brings amazing guests and makes them feel at home ...

Attached: 869384308.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 98K)

So anyway guys who watched the latest season of Games of Thrones? Personally I didn't think it was the strongest but it was still better than most stuff on tv at the moment

Your an idiot. He has a good show once or twice a month and it is all due to the guest. 85% of his shows are absolute garbage.

Whenever he has Theo on a good 80% of the jokes seem to go right over his head. It's what makes me think that having Norm go on his podcast would be a huge shitshow.

Fairly certain Joe “gets” the jokes. Stand up comics are super jaded towards laughing. Most of them will watch other comics and say “that’s funny” but not laugh

gorillas and dmt you say interesting might have to give joe a chance now

hey man imagine gorillas high on dmt shitting themselves

It's like that with allot of guest's. It's like he hates people coming on that are funnier than he is.

The only person he will riff with is Duncan pretty much. Every other comedian he never entertains any of their attempts to have banter.

>Your
MORON

fucking dumbass you spelled something wrong

IMAGINE IT GORILLAS AND DMT IN ONE ROOM THEN THE GORILLAS TAKE DMT THUS PLANET OF THE APES

I'm not saying Joe Rogan is gay, I just think it's a little weird how he gushes over the physiques of young male athletes

Nothing you have to say is valid, poorfag.

>I had a bit about this
>a buddy of mine
>It's entirely possible
>oh 100%
>it's about tribalism man
>have you tried dmt
>elk meat
>hill runs

If any of us had unscripted stoned convos 15 hours a week recorded we’d circle back to the same topics and sound retarded at points

No he seems to actively try to ruin bits. One, he's a comedian and should be perfectly aware of when people are making jokes and two, he was the complete opposite when Ms.Pat was on, howling at every joke that deserved a smirk at best. Yet he steps on every other comedian. Big Jay Oakerson is probably a top 5 funniest off the cuff comedian and even he had to go "it's just jokes man" at Rogan taking jokes seriously.

>It's entirely possible
the other ones range from I don't really care that he repeats them to mildly annoying. This one is fucking infuriating every single time.

no you are too feebleminded to understand the amazing concept of gorillas high on dmt is all

You write like a black kid.

well no because
*brings the mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland-
jaimie could you get that article up?
yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ...
here we go
*looks over at the screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

Attached: 000.png (1024x589, 706K)

Based

Yeah, it's real funny how they riff about Jesus being a zombie. Everyone was howling.

I don’t think he tried to ruin them. I think he’s used to constantly being in the presence of people “riffing” and doesn’t want his podcast to become just some joke fest the entire time. Other comics always bitch about guys who “are on” all the time