Are there any kinos with qt girl(male)s? I want to see cute actress(actor)s

Are there any kinos with qt girl(male)s? I want to see cute actress(actor)s

Attached: astolfo_fate_pink_seifuku_cosplay_1544332136_7e063888 (1).jpg (735x1039, 97K)

based

The one where the tranny kills himself in the end

Reminder only 2D trannies are cute and sexy, 3D trannies deserved to be burn alive.

anyone know what this is?

Attached: what is this.png (736x795, 1.29M)

>Danger
>Do not cross
And it was neko Ritsu

Breakfast on Pluto

Yea Forums summerfags go away

Danish girl (formerly boy)

Attached: 1559815453625.png (800x448, 636K)

Girl (2018)

>Girl(male) (2018)

Oh no oh no oh no

astolfo is so fucking hot

You are (not) female

>generic anime girl
>uh but it's different this time because bepis XD

Delete this

> cute actress(actor)s
not until bonbi start her career

Who is bonbi??

shut the fuck up

Dios mío, espíritu del Señor, espíritu de Dios, Padre, Hijo y Espíritu Santo, Santísima Trinidad, Virgen Inmaculada. Ángeles, arcángeles y santos del Paraíso, descended sobre mí. Fúndeme, Señor. Lléname de ti. Expulsa de mí todas las fuerzas del mal. Aniquílalas, destrúyelas, expulsa de mí los maleficios, la magia negra. El Ogro de Las Tinieblas. La Luz Extinguido. El Americano. Por favor, destruye la infestación diabólica. Todo lo que es mal, pecado, envidia, celos y perfidia. La enfermedad física, psíquica, moral, espiritual y diabólica. Destruye al Monstruo. A La Creatura. Quema este mal en el Infierno, para que nunca más me toquen a mí, ni a ningún ser. Ordeno y mando con la fuerza de Dios omnipotente en nombre de Jesucristo salvador, por intermedio de la Virgen Inmaculada, a todos los espíritus inmundos, a todas las presencias del Goblino, que me abandonen inmediatamente, que me abandonen definivamente y que se vayan al Infierno eterno. El Chupa-Chupacabras no puede triunfar. El Monstruo. El Abominación debe morir. Encadenado por San Miguel Arcángel, por San Gabriel, por San Rafael, aplastado por el talón de la Virgen Santísima Inmaculada. Aleja a la aberración genética. Al Ogro de Las Américas.......

FUCK OFF TRANNIES

Attached: 866af2e650cd220dd56bafd5f1b982384f5f3175bf0720cdbf1138826f43835e.gif (375x375, 1.9M)

this is why trann*s love anime. They love self inserting as queers that actually pass, doesn't work that way IRL BECAUSE THEY'RE FUCKING DRAWINGS

Attached: 1561683768602.jpg (1241x2276, 321K)

Attached: D5vzCzxWsAY4jkY.jpg (640x653, 63K)

3d trannys will never be attractive they are monsters. The entire point of a 2d tomgirl is that they draw a chick and add a dick. The only way you get something REMOTELY close is taking an attractive tomboy with no tits and giving them a strap on

felix is more qt

Attached: 1558434812856.png (755x1069, 448K)

Based.

Attached: 55.jpg (736x736, 84K)

These are not answers to the question. There are opinions no one asked for.

I just found out he already mutilated his genital.
What a mad lad

Traps ≠ Trannies. Traps identify as their natural gender.

Cope

Concede

Go outside, preferable with men's clothing

Sit on my dick

wtf I love black people now

Attached: 1556048489303.jpg (756x879, 416K)

dabbed on

how come you didn't quote all those other people
makes ya think

>opinions
COPE MORE

Attached: 1512938282600.jpg (125x124, 2K)

traps arent trannies you fucking morons. there's nothing wrong with skinny bois wanting to look all pretty and wear dresses and shit, as long as they don't sell their souls to satan and start thinking they're female.

Because the people I quoted were retards binging up politics in a thread that doesn’t need to be political. The rest of these guys are just average shitposters.

what the heck

okay here's something apolitical for you
KILL ALL TRANNIES

>Censored
meh

>i-i-its okay when we act like degenerates because we say we are men we just want to act like women
Literally no difference other then claiming you aren't trans. Traps are a gate way to trannies and faggotry is still a sin.