Back in the 1980s, I wrote, directed and starred in Garth Marenghi's Darkplace, a television program so radical...

>Back in the 1980s, I wrote, directed and starred in Garth Marenghi's Darkplace, a television program so radical, so risky, so dangerous, so goddamn crazy, that the so-called powers that be became too scared to show it, and gypped me. Much in the same way women have done ever since they sniffed out my money.

Attached: 220px-Garth_Marenghi[1].jpg (220x270, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OO-ZGP68-3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Unreliable

Attached: tumblr_ml5x0uV7Ix1qb05aco1_500.gif (500x371, 957K)

like a pube on a pipe

First few episodes are gold then gets abit shit but season ends ok. The funeral scene is top notch, love the pulling a gun on his gun in the one where things are flying around aswell .

and bits of sick

>But I couldn't help wondering how that man had become pregnant, but I guess we'll never know.
*Turns to camera*
>Just to be clear we will never know, it's not going to be explained later in the episode

Attached: i335164.jpg (637x478, 22K)

>Yes! I'd prefer a beer!

Attached: dlearner.png (648x647, 836K)

Blood. Blood. Blood. Blood. (Checks line)...And bits of sick.

SHES SMOOOOTH

>He whisked off her shoes and panties in one movement, wild like an enraged shark. His bulky totem beating a seductive rhythm. Mary's body felt like it was burning, even though the room was properly air-conditioned. They tried all the positions - on top, doggy, and normal.

>Exhausted they collapsed onto the recently extended sofa-bed. Then a hell beast ate them.

Attached: 1562123520053.jpg (1200x900, 75K)

Damn fine work.

Attached: lhUn3ON_d.jpg (500x376, 12K)

>I'd say she's probably buried somewhere in the Eastern block
>...if she got a burial

If more movies did this there would be a lot less bickering on Yea Forums

Attached: 1558436369313.gif (320x240, 1.79M)

I’m not Jesus Christ. I’ve come to accept that now.

>JUST LEAVE

Attached: JM3RYk0.png (1060x741, 579K)

LIKE ICE

I wish I had never seen Darkplace so I could see it again for the first time all over again for the first time.

is that the IT guy from The Office

the trick is to watch it all in one go, and drink most of a bottle of whisky while doing so, it's been my halloween tradition for a decade and it keeps it fresh.

trying to be too dry and is just so pompous... not funny, not entertaining...

Is Dark Place the greatest show ever created? It was too good for this world.

Why won't she be mine?

I wish I was more attractive like Dagless

Still, one can only dream...

Attached: file.png (880x495, 500K)

I like to watch the episodes in random order each time.

10/10 - Took me until I realized you're bitching about something being pompous while using two sets of ellipses in a single sentence. Very subtle and well done; we could all learn something from you and I hope you continue to be a member of the shitposting community!

Attached: you're a good guy.jpg (465x600, 76K)

All thats left of the guy is a severed head on top a pile of guts and dagless is going DON'T YOU DIE ON ME and the disembodied head going IT REALLY HURTS had me laughing for ages

>daddy don't forget me
>I haven't but you're dead
>you have a little brother now, and someday we'll all meet in valhalla

Fuck! which episode is it when Ayoade talks about those tapes getting destroyed?

Dark place is not funny

youtube.com/watch?v=OO-ZGP68-3w

Yeah. The actor's name is Matthew Holness

probably in the extras, like a 30 minute mock interviews with the actors where ayodade talks about the episodes were coming up 15 minutes under air time so everything except dialogue was put into slow motion

Based

Ah shit ye, thanks!

Totally on topic, but any you lads seen White Gold? And what'd ya think of it?

It really hurts!

DON'T YOU DIE ON ME!

Attached: file.png (240x184, 93K)

The DVD extras were absolutely based too. I've reached the point where I prefer the deleted scenes talking heads more than the main show.

Love when it just cuts to Dean learner saying with no context
"For me... It's 13 and up"

>Personally I think that girls that lie about their age should be sent to jail, or at least a corrective institution. Because you're playing with fire. And when you play with fire, little girl, you're going to get burnt