Could a movie work? based on which game?

Could a movie work? based on which game?

Attached: 1546564455113.jpg (300x376, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g5lKEGYAmME
youtube.com/watch?v=uOyfNe9lmEQ
youtu.be/JYy69qOJWoM
youtube.com/watch?v=5qhpX33JHJM
reverb.com/item/25702589-roland-juno-60-with-kenton-midi-converter-new-battery-w-holder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol the thumbnail looked like Duston Checks In poster

Yes. 4.

dont even @ me

This guy gets it.

4 is one of the worst games,

GTA3 movie would be kino, karl urban as the lead.

Fuck no. AMERICA IS BEST. Shitty parodies.

Already did.
youtube.com/watch?v=g5lKEGYAmME

Attached: 51w+UDAOqkL.jpg (500x500, 53K)

Any place that isn't new york or california, those places have been done to death in every genre available, show some fucking crime anywhere else.

For me? It's Driver.

Attached: x1080-0ZL.jpg (1075x1080, 107K)

Vice City or this

Snatch and Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels are already what a GTA film should be.

First game

90 minutes of a guy driving around throwing people out of cars and driving over cops. And the end he crashes and the cops throw him out of car and handcuff him.

Those are comedies while GTA isn't about comedy

very boring and foreign with no humor anybody under the age of 60 would like?

4 is objectively better than 5

The video games are basically movies already. Why would they want to spend 200-300 million producing a flop that MIGHT get 700mil returns when they can spend >50 mil making another sequel and getting 600 million returns with tons of dlc and loot box shit to tack onto it for another 200 million?

It has the best story you absolute fucking pleb. The american dream and the price of vengance.

New characters, new story.

Slav MC is worst MC.

Vice City is just Scarface though

also with that one song joyride playing at the start would be so cool

>game adaptation

Attached: 1557248786278.png (1063x1080, 1.03M)

Opening: bank robbery and double cross
Act 1: escape and mob work
Act 2: mob betrayal and yakuza+donald love
Act 3: gang warfare vs the colombians
Finale: showdown at the dam
credits and then the gunshot for maria

this was the best song in GTA1
youtube.com/watch?v=uOyfNe9lmEQ

Attached: 69f.jpg (354x286, 15K)

vice city is the best story bucko, hell chinatown wars has a better story

youtu.be/JYy69qOJWoM

the gta is series are games based on movies

my uncle used to molest me while playing this game

Based. I loved how the radio station was different for the cars. Don't even remember if you could change it but I never did.

Was this the striped one?

nah. games translate very poorly to movies. last one I saw was the Assassin's Creed abortion. Doom sucked too.

>vice city is the best story bucko

Attached: s7rK7dSXlrkdVKccjtGe-dCIoDA_qp0cH8DwfoarF-nf8r1QOlG192-2ko6TtbF9k3LcIWn5l7b5jsdMgnsxhA.png (207x243, 6K)

Just downloaded GTA and GTA 2. Which one cruise first?

Based multi-tasker

No one says that, Vice City is a contender in terms of theme and aesthetic.

All the games are based on films, so what would you add?

Fuck that user

it would have to be a TV series. the stories in these games are pretty episodic.

youtube.com/watch?v=5qhpX33JHJM
the rock station was really good

Bullshit, at least VC and SA were hilarious.
No, there were Scarface references in it, but you might as well say it was Miami Vice. It plays on the same setting, that's it.

GTA is already a knockoff of movies. Why do you want a movie about a movie knockoff?

gta then gta2

>mentions gta 3
>durr 4 is better than 5
Why the fuck are 4nigger obsessed with 5 even when it's not mentioned

>that cover

nostalgic af bros

Most of the games are inspired by other movies so there's no need to

>GTA movie
>main character is a strong black woman

Most video game movies are from fantasy or sci fi games but gta IV is real a gritty; would work great. Might be hard to condense into 1.5-2 hours though.

how has nobody mentioned crank is basically a gta movie .....bitches

why? the games are based on multiple movies you dumb cunt Yea Forumsedditors

san andreas series

season 1: los santos
season 2: countryside + san fierro
season 3: las venturras + return to los santos

I can't even remember the last time I saw a white man in a film

I want this to happen just so we can get GTA: The Movie: The Game

season 1: arrival and restablishment of grove gang
season 2: ends with cj being snatched up
season 3: countryside, ends with them at the garage
season 4: san fiero+torino
season 5: venturas
season 6: wrapping up venturas, desert shenanigans, ends with sweet freed and cj back in los santos
season 7: confronting tenpenny and smoke

I don't think there's a point in that. GTA games are a bunch of movies thrown together anyway.

vice city series

season 1: arrival in vice city. sets the stage and ends with tommy discovering diaz was behind it all.
season 2: ends with diaz dead and tommy the new don
season 3: tommy's gang expands. ends with the forellis deciding to come down south
season 4: confrontation with forellis.

uhmmm swetiee, GTA 3 is perfect

Unironically works

>7 fucking seasons
yeah nah

It's called Too Old to Die Young.
Rockstar brunches with Lynch.
And Yea Forums totally ignored it.
And it's true summer vista pool kino.
Reminder: Refn is not Jooish.
But let's talk about the Muttmaid and her SJW seaturtles some more.
Fuck this place. Zoomer trash.

Rockstar needs to cut the present-day bullshit and make another retro GTA game.

I'd like to see one set between 2001 and 2005 in the northeast, make it a 3-city game like San Andreas, only this time it's not-DC, not-Baltimore, and not-Philly.

In not-Philly, it's basically Liberty City style city crime stuff with Soprano's-inspired Mafia intrigue in the not-Jersey suburbs across the not-Delaware river.

In not-Baltimore, it's a riff on The Wire the way that Vice City riffed on Miami Vice, with corrupt cops and local politicians, foreign organized crime, union dockworkers, and warring gangs of street niggers.

DC is West Wing-style political intrigue and corruption, with maybe some "24"-style fun as well, peak post 9/11 kino. Across the not-Potomac would be not-Richmond with Hustle and Flow-style dirty south kino, candy-green lifted donk cars and all.

In between them all is not-Appalachia with meth labs and top-tier 00s-style redneck kino a la Dog The Bounty Hunter and American Chopper.

The radio stations would be 90s alternative, early 00s pop hip hop (Eminem, Jay-Z, Nelly, Ja-Rule, Ludacris), early 00s pop (N*Sync, etc), mid-00s dirty south hip hop in not-Virginia (Paul Wall, Mike Jones, Three-Six Mafia, etc), early 00s buttrock (Korn, Staind, Three Doors Down, Nickelback) in not-Appalachia, city rock radio stations playing 00s alternative (Kid A to In Rainbows-era Radiohead, Muse, The Bravery, Franz Ferdinand, Arctic Monkeys, etc) electronic stations playing Big Beat (Chemical Bros, Basement Jaxx, Prodigy, Crystal Method, etc) and early 00s house (Benny Benassi, Eric Prydz, Scooter, etc) and college radio stations playing early/mid-00s indie (Transatlanticism-era Death Cab, early Animal Collective, Modest Mouse, TV on The Radio, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, etc).

Remember that 2000-2005 is as old today as Vice City's era was when it came out. If they did it right, it could even out-kino Vice City.

Also, Refn should helm Manhunt and Bully as Amazon miniseries.

1940s wartime chicago

didn't info about the next one leak just the other day? some sorta 70s gunsmuggling theme

>Reminder: Refn is not Jooish.
still a huge shitlib tho

No, they should unironically make GTA: 9/11, where you're a patriot with a stolen Ferrari who has to stop Mossad, the Saudis and Deep State cabal goons from bringing down the WTC. And the Dancing Israelis should be hunted down in Tel Aviv at the very end.

I'd be cool with that.

That only works if it's not in the US. Go with some French Connection theme and set it on the French Riviera with a syndicate smuggling guns from North Africa across the med to the Irish Troubles, etc.

>Remember that 2000-2005 is as old today as Vice City's era was when it came out.
aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1535075055465.gif (600x600, 1.96M)

He literally has a black cop eat a bullet sandwich in the first episode. After he tries to entrap a white girl. U haven't even viewed it.

Unironically early to 2000-2010 had the worst fashion.

And the music was fucking horrible as well.

Maybe if the endgame is to blow up Vice Magazine and destroy Williamsburg.

lmao did u miss all the stuff about the cops? or the vigilante montage at the end?

he's one of those "omg i can't believe trump is prez" ppl

Jason Statham in London

I was staying with a family for a weekend when I was like 10, their son was invited to a birthday party so I tagged along. The kid got this from one of his friends and was so fucking excited, then his mom looked at it and said they had to return it. I think they were christian.

Kek, I'd play that. That's right up there with my idea for a Spyhunter-style James Bond 3rd person car chase game where you're 007 in the white hatchback chasing down Princess Diana and Dodi in their limo and take them out with all of your Q branch-provided weaponry and gadgets while the James Bond theme blares in the background.

Yeah, not-Philly would totally have proto hipsters and non-Urban Outfitters/not-Vice.

They said the same things about the 80s in 2002 when Vice City came out. I remember back then when retro synthesizers were so lame and uncool that I passed on a Roland Juno 60 because $300 was too much money to waste on one. reverb.com/item/25702589-roland-juno-60-with-kenton-midi-converter-new-battery-w-holder