Django Unchained

Are they right?

Attached: django-unchained (1).png (400x321, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ddvk4aWNS50
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/305859333231616001
youtube.com/watch?v=dhVtgojbmKU
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/117534807/
youtube.com/watch?v=aeQOJZ-QzBk
youtu.be/aeQOJZ-QzBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yep. Django was racist schlock intended for the most moronic of people.

Was giving the black man the power of man's red flower so he could be like us a good idea in the long run?

I mean the way he gets over decades of slavery and instantly morphs into a stylish gunman is kind of making light of his situation. Even then the only reason he's able to do that is due to a white man telling him that he's allowed to now.

>Spike Lee
>Right about anything in his miserable, manlet life

What kinos does Trump like?
>tfw you will never watch movies with him

Attached: BDBDC06B-C514-4483-9ACC-F9E87A871AFE.png (628x719, 399K)

I thought it was alright. The only thing I didnt like was the smart ass that freed him.

Is Spike Lee ever happy?

he likes the bane? movie

He really liked The Dark Knight Rises:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ddvk4aWNS50

Why doesn't Spike acknowledge his white ancestry? Without European genes he would be a dumb nig.

>spike lee hates Django Unchained
>makes black Kkklansman
Nigga what

Gran Torino and The Raid

>"The Dark Knight Rises", which is comonly known as "The Batman movie"

Bloodsport

Trump was right; the night was wrong.

The video that sparked 2016

>mfw idiots think creating a fictional hero is racist

Attached: yeehaw-43361844.png (500x486, 123K)

>It Was A Holocaust.
Unironically what did he mean by this?

just got out of the shower

Attached: 1562210254383.jpg (1200x1236, 474K)

wtf I thought slavery at least happened

why do blacks do that capitalize the first letter of every word thing

even drumpf can't be this retarded.
I call fake

English is a foreign language to them

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/305859333231616001

I'm not sure, but I graduated from highschool over a decade ago and the black kids were also doing it back then.

you look like a goddamn ape. the world isn't ready for man apes. Ape

I've seen white people do it, too. I think it's an uneducated-people-allowed-on-the-internet thing.
>yeah, but WHY
No fucking clue.

SO HAIRY LIKE RUSSIAN BEAR

I never saw the movie. What is it about and is it actually as bad as I'm expecting it to be?

Spike Lee is boule mason, and in a couple years, god willing, you guys will see that 95% of what he just said in that tweet is a lie.

Blumpf didn't like Ghosbusters 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=dhVtgojbmKU

I imagine it has something to do with African-Americans attending all-black schools. The only blacks who seem to succeed in the west are those who attend mostly white schools.

>1562210254383.jpg
>just got out of the shower
Good for you I guess? But what's the picture of some other dude for?

Thanks for letting us know that segregation and inequality are bad, user.

I cant remember if it was him or john singleton that was the big fan of westerns

Install 4chanX newbie

>script is just "nigger nigger nigger" for three hours
>wins best writing

What did they mean by this?

Attached: 1555962595284.jpg (400x341, 18K)

...twice?

Yes?

It's an illiteracy thing.

Black Klansman is pretty different from Django though.

Attached: 1555033141422.jpg (317x256, 14K)

The name of Spike Lee's production company is all you need to know about him.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/117534807/
I see.

Inequality is bad but I know what you're going to say next. Taking shit from whites and giving it to blacks isn't going to solve anything.

the gorilla channel

Gorilla channel

Attached: DSvhfYiVQAELjZa.jpg (749x591, 137K)

>trump deleting his old youtube videos
>alex jones channel deleted
it's not fair why are things deleted reeeeeeee

youtube.com/watch?v=aeQOJZ-QzBk

You mean the chinese man's red flower?

Attached: 1554315914795.jpg (640x360, 133K)

>this is the president of the US of A
his vocabulary is so incredibly hilarious and limited, I love it

Real talk, I think he is a bit senile. Not even joking, if you go back and watch young Trump speak he is a lot more eloquent. At first I assumed he was playing dumb for his base but nah, he constantly speaks like a retard now and seems confused at times in the middle of speechs etc.

He's got such an odd way of speaking, he can spout line after line without actually saying anything. It's actually kind of impressive, you can't get him with a tough question if he just refuses to answer.

Attached: trump.jpg (584x584, 87K)

in all seriousness how can anyone hate this man

The classic

>Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.

Not senile, but he's clearly on something. An obese 80-year old doesn't have that kind of energy normally. Him and Hillary make me think that we should cap the max age for running for president at 65.

If he was sticking to reality tv shows and doing movie reviews, then sure but he's the president making a fool of himself all the time.

Attached: 1471747539845.png (300x142, 27K)

He mainly likes it because Tump tower in it.

you sound circumcised

He likes Bloodsports. Kino taste.

youtu.be/aeQOJZ-QzBk

Jeffrey Epstein

DELET THIS

The fact spike lee hates it makes me like it more.

"A Spike Lee joint" annoys me more than it really should, it's such a fucking stupid phrase

>expecting a Tarantino film to not be enormously racist

Racist or not, Django is one of Tarantinos weakest films

he puts kids in cages

>actual movie discussion
get out

Both are retarded, but Spike Lee is especially retarded as well as childish.

He's also a hypocrite, he's made a fortune from the suffering of black people

Seeing his older interviews convinced me of this too. Either senile or age hit him hard. He was way more eloquent even as early as 2010. In the interviews from the 80s and 90s he's like a different person, he's peak Trump. Still has that ego and snark but he actually comes across as intelligent. Nowadays he really lost it

go back to /pol/ loser

the left truly cannot meme

wtf are you talking about thats pretty funny

>I Will Honor Them

Attached: 1560299864862.jpg (765x801, 55K)

Bass Reeves won a card game against his overseer, realized he was going to get beat for it, socked the motherfucker and ran for Indian Territories to become a bounty Hunter.

There's some incredibly just a psychotic slave stories about them bugging out.

Attached: yqgj94a5np021.jpg (3840x2160, 1.29M)

>when you fill a school with nothing but black people they do nothing but feed off of each other's ape energy and drag themselves down
Big think going on here.

I'm pretty sure that's an onion shitpost user

I don't know, the whole 'ripping children from their mother's arms and throwing them into cages' thing might have something to do with it. On the other hand he does make epic memes though!

Funny enough up until the 1970s education and wealth for blacks was going upwards for a good long while. Then crack hit

exactly

>rule of law is bad!
>also I like to chant dogmatic slogans in a violent crowd
based anarcho-communist never failing to live up to well-earned expectation of always being the dumbest people in any given conversation

Illegals aren't people

If Illegals aren't people, why are democrats helping them get into USA?

Attached: cbooker.jpg (1010x590, 447K)