Kinos like this please

Kinos like this please

Attached: 1562102218552.jpg (444x731, 76K)

>tipping
Do Americans really do this?

Reservoir Dogs

What restaurant?

This cannot be real

Reminder tipping is the most pathetic thing you can do. Its even worse if you tip someone who makes an ordinary wage like a delivery driver and not wait staff.

Notip fags deserve to be banned and publicity humiliated.

John Leguizamo is The Pest

>2025
>sorry sir, we discovered a private Facebook message from 2018 where you stated your support for border security. Unfortunately, we have revoked your ability to use this bank. Thank you.

relax poorfag

Tipping is a system that works in a civil society which is long gone.

Americans are cucks so yes you are supposed to pay the faggot who takes your order and brings your food like 30% of your total (or otherwise you shouldnt even come in by burger logic) because the boss cant pay the waiter minimum wage

its a fucking clown world over there

Who texts with a restaurant?

Probably happened in new york

lol I'm actually with the restaraunt on this
fuck entitled customers. and you know they put their reply in the screenshot so that everyone on plebbit or wherever can see "I'm the victim! look how nice and reasonable I responded! praise me!"

First time I went into a bar, the waitress got angry at me because I didn't know you had to tip every time you order a beer. Second time someone wanted to start a fight with me because he was convinced I fucked with his drink. Never went into a bar again. Actually, I don't go into any place that requires tipping. It seems like those place are where the scum of the earth congregates.

Wait, why did the person send a gift card to his wife if he didn't tip?

How is underpaying your worker that they need to rely on goodwill "civil" ? In my actual first-world country no one tips because waiters are paid a decent amount to begin with.

Did you know that 20% of the bill is the standard tipping amount now? LOL

Crazy isn't it, it's an American custom

He probably thought the guy didn't tip because something in the restaurant pissed him off.

>business owner blaming the customer for not plugging the gap in wages that the owner themselves created
holy macaroni america get you are shit together asap

>europe
>bill is like 26 euros so i pay 30 and say keep the change
>waiter is happy and says thank you

>same shit just in dollar
>waiter looks like hes gonna punch you in the face and just walks off

never gonna tip in america ever again i am letting the cunts give me all the change until the very last cent just out of principle

>what is incentivizing good service
Poorfags get out

Attached: mfw an American was fat near me.jpg (229x220, 6K)

>you had to tip every time you order a beer.
you don't, she was extorting you because you have autism.
Keep on trucking and drink at home.

I know you have the right to refuse service for any reason, but why not just charge more for your food and eliminate tipping? because as we all know, if it's mandatory it's not a tip so it shouldn't be called that.

I only tip when I order food through Uber Eats or DoorDash. I'm not tipping the faggot who walks 10 paces from the kitchen to my table with my food, get the fuck out of here.

Notip fags ARE poorfags.
It's crazy, 10 years ago 20% was generous.

>underpaying
literally not a thing

Americans are so cucked as babies they leave the tips of their dicks as tip in the hospital

Yes. They even have to leave a tip when they're born

>mandatory tipping incentivizes anything
Mong

Fat fags with beards

>he doesn't get all his meals COMPED
Pretty pleb up in here

Attached: 1561431311884.png (419x398, 235K)

>Notip fags ARE poorfags.
complaining about notip fags is for poorfags

That one cuts deep.

Are you talking about the foreskin

It's not entitlement to not tip. It's entitlement to expect a tip, you do know what the words you use mean, don't you?

How does this work, do I got to a restaurant and talk with the boss and tell him "Lol let me work for free, but I collect tips" he also doesn't have to pay any employment tax or anything. How did such scamaz came to be ? Nigas at Mcdonalds get money for serving

It’s not mandatory you loser

yes

Literally massively sub minimum wage

wait, so this is from the restaurant's POV? his messages are blue

Complaining about people who complain about notip fags is for poorfags. Doing whatever you can to weasel out of giving up your last dollar to the applebees waitress.

Based as fuck.

>thread about someone being literally banned for not tipping (enough)

Because waiters make much more than minimum wage with tips. Good looking women can make 6 figures easily

A tip is a reward for good service. This has somehow warped into tens of thousands of people giving minimum effort and throwing themselves pity parties because of tips.
They forget to mention that they make more than anybody else, they don't actually want real minimum wage. They're the most well paid employees in the building.

Kek

>do it or get banned from the restaurant
This doesnt happen in the first world retard

literally not a thing

its not mandatory but if you dont do it you get banned from the restaurant

>Good looking women can make 6 figures easily
???? stfu retard

ok retard ancap incel nigger

Americans have jews cut skin of their babies penis right after they are born

Americans and people in general can be made to do anything via group think and group pressure

food service workers are the lowest of the low. Hopefully their jobs are all automated soon. There's no reason I should give you twenty dollars on top your hourly wage for carrying a tray 30 steps. A chimpanzee could do your job.

>b-b-but I poured water into your glass and didn't even shit all over it
that's standard. If you violate health codes because someone doesn't want to give you free money, you belong in jail.

it entitlement to post your screenshot of the discussion on social media so you can be circlejerked and validated
a restaurant is entitled to any practices they want and if they lose customers then fuck em. the social media posting is where I lose empathy

waiters make good money, more than minimum wage, and waiters that don't make the minimum wage with tips are compensated up to the minimum wage.

i'm from a service included-country too (and fine with it), but the system in usa isn't broken at all. servers make good enough money and the system allows restaurant owners to hire more staff, which allows getting work experience for teens and young adults and furthers employment.

>accusing me of being a notip fag
you can't possibly be serious

>you failed to tip your server
>I sent an apology and a gift card to your wife for that incident
lmao what kind of cuck shit is this? america is fucked

would call bullshit but i ended up dating a hooters waitress once and she made like 70k under the table in that year which according to her was "bad year"

>customer has the right to not tip
>restaurant has the right to refuse service
Maybe if you lived in a free market you would understand this very simple situation

Good looking women don't fucking work as waitresses mate, lets be real

i know you're kind of a dummy and all but waiters make minimum wage
t. former waiter

>working for free
Do Americans really do this?

Do you tip at McDonald's?

Not him but it's true

>we still live in a society where workers live off of tips instead of employers actually fucking paying them minimum wage
Where the fuck is the outrage and laws changing this shit?

Attached: B334B3AE-E6BE-4B3D-9F1C-A822AEB28634.png (511x694, 176K)

funny thing is, I work with american tourists and they never tip

that's not entitlement either.

>mandatory tipping
>wearing shoes indoors
>all those guns
>not celebrating Easter
>paying a bazillion dollars for healthcare
>homeless schizophrenics loose on the streets everywhere

The US is such a weird and alien place

Is it true americans wear shoes at the restaurant? I know there's a lot of spicy meme in here and I seriously hope this is one of them, they can't be this retarded.

>eat out
>have female waitress
>receive great service
>leave no tip
>tell the manager that the service was mediocre and my waitress had a shitty attitude

dabbing on wagies and roasties, all day every day

Attached: 4Chan_Meme_Pepe_Smiling5.gif (499x499, 45K)

>2.13 an hour
huh

I didn't and now I'm banned for life. land of the free.

I only want to tip manlet ethnic curry or asian Incels but they would never be waitstaff anyways.

People pretend that waiters are working some sort of literal pennies slave wage. Waiters make like 75-80% of the minimum wage and they deserve it for such a brain dead monkey job.

>Do Americans really do this?

They usually do it with internships where they work full time and get nothing put a pat on the back for getting their foot in the door until its over and the next sucker comes in

I purposefully go to places that don't tip.
Never done delivery either.
Going out to eat is for braindeads.

Lmao. Americans are so cucked.

fine they're fuckin shit cunts then okay? fuck annoying shits that post things on social media. thats all I wanna say you nitpicky fuck

>being this retarded

fucking yesterdays pasta

t. never worked in a restaurant in college

this is the result of reaganomics
that senile crooked old fuck really ruined this country

it's not simple, it's a stupid practice that only benefits the person who remembered to bring another straw. it sounds simple because it used to be "if I do well I'll get a tip on top of my wage", but it isn't that way anymore. Now it's an annoying dance of being willing to pay for food but not wanting the retard who has to write down "side of scallops table six" dipping into your wallet for doing their fucking job.
The employer should pay the employee, end of subject.

>restaurant has the right to refuse service
>except to racial minorities
>and gays
>and muzzies
>etc

>be in mass shooting
>have to tip the shooter

really can't believe burgers put up with this

>Where the fuck is the outrage and laws changing this shit?

no need for a law just social shaming

if a restaurant fucks over its workers people simply shouldnt go there its that easy

americans abroad are some of the biggest cocksuckers out there. they bitch about niggers but act like them

you can't legally be paid less than minimum wage, retard. If you don't make that in tips, your employer has to make up the difference. If he doesn't, you report him to the federal government.

You also have to pay income tax on all your tips, but waiters never do of course. They're the most entitled scumbags in the fucking world. They make easily twice what your average wagecuck makes and have the gall to bitch and moan when people don't give them free money for literally carrying a plate from point A to point B.

>break your arm by accident
>have to take out 3rd 300k mortgage to get it patched up
>your Manager makes you dance infront of people with your arm in casket

reagan is based, reagonomics will make a business like this shut down for alienating customers
zoomer little punk

Holy shit that’s really based

if you didn't use words you didn't understand (like niggers do) in the first place you wouldn't be such a hothead
>you can't but it does happen so yeah it can't happen bro
just shut the fuck up, you'll get fired before anything happens to your boss

you must live in a society

Service industry has its own minimum wage you dumb fuck.

dont ever compare me to a nigger again

>we don't pay our employees a living wage and you haven't been taking up our slack for us, so you're banned
The absolute state

Attached: 1421201543571.gif (290x189, 1.04M)

Do you ever get bored of having the same threads over and over?

D E V I L I S H

>"Oh my God you dont tip!?"

Attached: 1561720909271.png (753x960, 22K)

Bro good looking girls get taken care of by lads, or if they are more savvy they go strip or something, anyways there's always plethora of someone to take care of them

it's illegal for your boss to fire you for reporting him. You can sue the fuck out of him and make a lot of money.

Yeah, and federal labor laws say that if you don't reach the federal standard for minimum wage that every other job makes through wages + tips, the employer HAS to make up the difference. You're just an ignorant retard (i.e. a food service employee)

Can any yuropoors please explain to me how restaurants there are able to stay open when the server's wage is so high?
Restaurants have razor thin profit margins and labor is the most expensive cost. How can they afford proper staffing and the expensive lease?

Requirements to be a waiter
>Strength of a 16 year old girl
>Mental capacity to write when someone is talking to you
>Attentive capacity to check up on customers for refills every few minutes
>Ability to occasionally be yelled at and calm down an angry customer or signal for a manager

Not the hardest job a entry level waige could do, yet they expect 20-25% tips from everyone? Who tips the guy who has to collect carts in the rain when it is a torrential downpour outside? Who tips the kitchen staff who actually cooks food?
>Inb4 assblasted waiter bitches about "muh being on feet all day" and "muh customers". Plenty of other min wage jobs deal with the same shit in restaurants.

the custom is, bad service = no tip/bad tip. so yes, it is mandatory to tip SOMETHING if everything was fine.

also, you just know this wasn't some guy minding his own business and being polite then quietly paying without a tip. I'm sure it was some big fat loud family demanding refills and condiments every minute. it doesn't really matter that you think tipping is "wrong," that owner doesn't. also, when you're an asshole don't be surprised when people don't want to deal with your bullshit. people think the world is one big elementary school where a teacher will come and force kids to play with Timmy even though he's a complete cunt

It is 2.15 here with NO obligation to make up for what isn't made in tips

>never allowed time off for holidays, funerals, illness, ANYTHING
>boy's genitals are mutilated at birth
>they are not allowed to hang their washing up outside

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

It rewards people who want to bust their ass and turn tables. I made bank while I was in college being a waiter.

Sasuga commie, passing laws doesn't magically fix everything. The restaurant industry would literally collapse, all these shitty chains, it's completely unsustainable without customers supplementing employee income through tips. They would have to jack up food prices and profit margins are already razor thin.

This

It turns out there is always a percentage of the population who just doesn't feel like cooking some meals, and they will go out to eat and pay the prices on the menu accordingly.

But this wouldn't work in the fattest country apparently.

You remind of the wagie!
>What wagie?
The wagie in the Cagie!
>What Cagie
The cage where he poo poos!
>Who do?
You do!
>Do what?
Remind of the wagie!

I saw my wagie, working hard as slave could cry
What could I jew?
My wagie's life had gone
And left my wagie blue
For mister jew!
What kind of Jewish spell to use?
Theft and Bills
Or little nig nog meals?
Tindr or Roasties?
Then schlomo said
Dance Wagie, dance (dance Wagie, dance)
Put that schlomo's spell on me
Jump Wagie, jump (jump Wagie, jump)
Jump Wagie, jump (jump Wagie, jump)
Put that Wagie jump on me
Slap that wagie, make him free!

Attached: i told my wage slave, working hard as slave could try.jpg (800x597, 43K)

You do realise that not paying an employee a salary and instead guilt tripping customers to pay them on top of their order is slave labor?

sounds like COPE to me. If you don't like being at the whims of customers, get another shitty wagecuck job. I hear walmart is hiring.

>if a restaurant fucks over its workers people simply shouldnt go there
>it’s that easy
user, this is American we’re talking about here. I’m American and even I can admit that people are too retarded to do something as simple as that in this day and age. You could literally expose some restaurant or corporation for serving people literal fucking fetuses and they’d still eat it.

Attached: B9ADE007-C305-4FBE-AB0A-DFFE44FD62B6.jpg (919x720, 59K)

>Can any yuropoors please explain to me how restaurants there are able to stay open when the server's wage is so high?

Old Restaurants are pretty much a thing of the past for the most part. There are places who are always packed because they cater to boomers which is a sure bet for them as for other places its literally just part time jobs these which have a set amount you can make (usually better because its tax free under a certain amount)

i thought this was the restaurants perspective of the text exchange, how would the person have any control over what they decide to post

>I have a tip, dont drop out of school

Don't forget the fucked up HOA system

>Please pay our employees so we don't have to
Imagine paying your employees a fair wage, literal ebil gommunism, I shudder at the thought..

Attached: burger.jpg (244x209, 24K)

Or you could pay your staff a wage that doesn't require them to need tips to get by. The only reason tipping even exist was because of rich people giving them to people they thought deserved it and not because it's due to them not being paid enough. But for some reason, owners came to the conclusion that they don't need to pay their staff a decent wage if they're getting tips.

If you rely on tips at your job kill yourself. Hell be a good enough employee and a regular will offer you a job if they notice your consistent quality and effort. Too bad the world is full of retarded trash who just whine about being poor on the internet...

The whole concept of tipping people is deeply American since it allows visionaries to force their will upon the meek and make true change to the world for better or worse it's progress.

Money talks, bullshit walks. Too bad now no one has any god damn integrity.

Attached: 8The man Who Fell.jpg (1600x693, 64K)

>called minimum wage
>actually not the minimum wage since you can be legally paid less than
Genius!

>I’m American and even I can admit that people are too retarded to do something as simple as that in this day and age

Same in Europe white people are collectively nigger tier now

>be a good enough employee and a regular will offer you a job if they notice your consistent quality and effort
what the fuck lmao

>Notip fags ARE poorfags.
you're literally begging for charity money
L M A O
M

A

O

Learn to type and go outside and see for yourself, retard.

If the restaurant values their employees so much why don't they just pay them a decent wage?

In what kind of clown world do you hand a restaurant your phone number?

>the very concept of a tip is that it isn't mandatory
>people get mad when you don't pay it

how am i coping? if you think that restaurants like this are bullshit then don't go. you're the one who sounds like a whiny little baby because the big mean restaurant doesn't want disrespectful and cheap customers.

Attached: 1240442549731.jpg (435x435, 97K)

>listed price for a good
>give shop keep the listed price and purchase good
>No no, you have to give us a little more money
>banned for life

get a better job that doesn't pay 2 dollars and 15 cents per hr you stupid nigger

>NO obligation
you mean other than federal law?

Sometimes you can get rewards points and shit if you sign up.

went to vegas last year for a few days and the tipping culture is really pushed on people asking for a handout everywhere in a really passive aggressive hurr durr if you dont tip dont come at all kind of way

>americans have to pay to subsidize poor people because they get fucked over by business
Sounds about right.

>implying waiters and waitresses -want- to let go of a golden goose scenario
Never going to happen because waitresses make a shit ton more money they'd make if tipping was abolished and all they got was minimum wage. They don't even have to be pretty or hot.

t. cousin of an uggo that made an average of $200 a day working 6 hours at an open restaurant

go outside and see what? waitresses bank statements? where am i gonna see that? dumb ass pussy.

>waaaah give me free money waaaahhh

COPE

>latin american waitress

oh i'll leave a tip alright. hello, ICE? i believe i've found another one

Attached: 1539386491575.png (225x266, 23K)

It is a plainly retarded system you've got there in America, christ

If you can't afford to tip, stop going out.

Good waiters and waitresses can easily make 100k user.

>be a neet
>complain on Yea Forums about how easy it is to do that dumb monkey waiter work
no surprise that the only thing you lads are tipping are yer fucking fedoras ;)

it is, but unfortunately food service employees are all retards and incapable of placing the blame where it belongs (with the employers).

Attached: 1561965829619.jpg (1024x1024, 108K)

This is clearly just an american problem. Plenty of other countries will literally refuse tips, or see it as some sort of insult.
Maybe yanks just love hidden charges. If it's not the tips, it's tax not being included in the price

they are paid on hourly wage less than minimum wage but then get tips on top of that, but if they don't make through tips what they would've made under the normal minimum rate, their employer is obligated to make up the difference

i.e., servers will never make less than a minimum wage equivalent for their work

based

Attached: 1513029979014.jpg (500x500, 144K)

>We care about our employees so much that we are going to guilt trip you for not paying them extra to make up for the gap we create by not paying them minimum wage
Tipping is an entirely optional construct, the moment any aspect of the establishment in question puts pressure on you to do it they forfeit the right to a tip

Attached: 15809183059185.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

>if a restaurant fucks over its workers people simply shouldnt go there its that easy
pleasant idea, but there shouldn't be a customer's prerogative to ensure that the restaurant they're eating at is treating its employees fairly. i mean 9 of 10 times how the fuck would you even know?

not to mention that your solution to an optional, poorly regulated social phenomenon is an even more optional, even more poorly regulated social phenomenon. the people who don't tip will say the exact same thing they do now: it's not my responsibility to ensure that these workers are paid fairly, so i don't have to feel bad about it if they aren't.

I work as a waiter and if you don't tip you're the scum of the earth. If i see you enter the restaurant again i will 100% put some nasty shit in your food.

One of my coworkers waited at an exclusive place in the US, full of rich people, he said he'd make hundreds and hundreds a night.

you better learn to accept the one guy not giving you free shit because if no one comes in you are out of a job eventually faggot

Except the waiter who busts his ass and the waiter who does the bare minimum will get about the same amount in Tip since its socially mandated people tip 20% these days. Thus no incentive happens.

That just gives me more of a reason to not tip them. They’re already making bank off tips alone, why do they have to spit in the food of the ONE guy who doesn’t tip?

Food service employees recognize that those jobs are a great opportunity to be rewarded for hard work.

Attached: 1457498799790.jpg (720x717, 48K)

Why? How is it the customer's fault that your boss is a greedy bastard?

based

Attached: 1560622229451.png (868x958, 258K)

Lets say you spent $50 on a meal and the tip is $10. On a country where tipping is not a thing the meal would cost $60. There, not so hard to understand is it?

Attached: 562756245699.jpg (333x372, 50K)

>provide shitty or barely adequate service
>still demand extra money

Just a reminder that if you ever do this, you will get caught, and you will face jailtime. Nobody will have sympathy for you.

>hurr durr everyone who doesnt agree with my entitlement must be a neet

if you are so good why doesnt your boss hire you on a liveable wage?

On the contrary, it's wait staff themselves who are the scum of the earth.

No you won't you larping faggot. Get a real job.

Just don't go out faggot

>everyone stops tipping
>waiters "fuck this then I'll do something easier for the same money"
>restaurants have to pay waiters more to attract employees
>prices of food have to rise to cover increased wages
congratulations, you used to be able to not tip and be an asshole, but now you are FORCED to make up for the loss in tip revenue, and waiters have much less incentive to offer good sevice. notip virgins should be thanking the tip chads

Tipping is a symptom, not the disease
The real issue is that there are people who have decided to base their entire living off of a shitty job in the food service industry instead of using it as a temporary, springboard job while you work to something more lucrative that doesn't involve constant physical labor

lmao that's all you losers have.
>i-if you come back I'll mess with your food******
I rarely eat out nigger and I bet you're fired for being a piece of filth before I come back to your shithole

*****if I have your table and you come back during my shift!

if you can do bare minimum and still get a good tip wtf is the point of tipping.

also waiters make way more money than they should for what they do. hell the kitchen works harder.

This is patently false. I can tell you literally never go on dates.

What's based stop spouting stupid shit dumb ass fucking zoomers based based based based God isn't a good rapper and you look like a goddam tool

what the actual fuck. tipping is something done out of good will and for exemplary service, or if done good by the waiter or waitress. leaving tip for common service is beyond dumb.
Good deeds warrant good rewards,everything else is hedonism.

Attached: 1526165101818.jpg (200x250, 8K)

>not celebrating Easter
wait what the fuck

>less incentive to offer good service

what the fuck even is good service? You're carrying plates around. It's impossible to fuck up. If you mess with customers food, or can't remember things, you'll be fired and replaced by someone competent, like LITERALLY any other job.

I work in the oil patch, I'm just not a poor faggot. Dropping 20% on a bill, in an establishment I frequent, for a waitress/barber/etc that I see regularly, is no big deal.

cringe

Because they're an entitled working sub-class. It's why everyone in this country knows that you never marry a waitress.

i made $40k/yr. bussing tables part-time at higher-end restaurant before. part-time servers were making at least $60-65k, and i heard at a nicer place nearby had full-time servers easily clearing $100k

MAYBE i didnt tip because your service was shit or the food was bad?

Ever think of that?

They're called volunteers. Crazy, I know, but here's the real kicker: there's probably one of these volunteers looking through this very thread.

America never ceases to baffle me

Attached: 1535891395645.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>You will get caught
holy shit my man, you don't actually believe this do you? go talk to anyone who has worked a WEEK as a waiter

Attached: 5092E173-2D1B-420A-9607-A63D88101B11.gif (250x188, 26K)

yeah listen to this big spender with his tips at Applebees and haircuts at Supercuts. really making a difference with those extra $5 lmfao. you are poor as fuck.

>well argued point
>NOOOO NOT TRUUU

Ok, glad I caused you to seethe anyway. Now go take my plate.

I tip when the service is good and not out of principle its that easy

>if you don't pay me extra for my excellent service then I'll give you shit service
you deserve cancer

This is why Yea Forums needs drawthreads. Need a pic of Wojak watching Frog enjoy his dinner, standing in the corner crutching a tip jar.

Why does the Mob have to throw a brick through the window of the one business that doesn't pay "protection money"?

It’s amazing how easily you can spot someone who has zero experience in the real world

i read an article about a restaurant, which forbid tips. they raised the prices according to a standard tip. the overall customer care quality got better because waiters put on more effort if they know they will get more tips. groups with high tips are for example dates and gay couples.

>Waitres is super happy when you tip 1 euro in europe if you have to pay 49 for example
>Waitres would lose their shit if you did that in america
Fuck tipping culture, pay your employees decently. I'm not giving you extra money you fat greedy fucks

Attached: apujup.png (657x527, 83K)

Like another user said, what even is good service? The waiter has no control over how long it will take, that's up to how busy they are and how much food the cooks have to prep. How the food tastes is also based on the cook and ingredients. Other people around you talking loudly or being fat or smelling bad is also out of their hands.

What effects mt experience dining out
>how food tastes
>how long I wait for it
>if it's noisy
>if everyone is ugly (staff and customers)

none of this relies of the waiter's service.

It's even more amazing how you can spot someone with sub 90 IQ.

wait staff truly are subhuman.

I have worked in the real world. I've worked plenty of minimum wage jobs and never received free money from customers, yet SOMEHOW, we all still did our jobs. We also didn't spit on, shit on, cum on, or in any way bother customers for not giving us free money.

Food service employees are simply subhuman. There's no other explanation necessary.

I work as a casino dealer and tips make up ~75% of my earnings.

you keep saying these platitudes like its a certainty that waiters bust their ass to get a good tip when this definitely doesn't happen. Most waiters just coast by doing their job. They aren't any different than McDonald's employees, so why should they get a tip? There are so many more jobs where people work harder with no tip.

They wouldn't let you leave the restaurant

I'm gonna tell you a crazy secret, any good bar or restaurant should hire exclusively people who will actually do a good job and fire off the rest.

Imagine considering waiting as "experience"

Reminder that 46% of Americans pay no or NEGATIVE income taxes. These people vote. These people think that they should have a say in government.

how do you land this gig

this doesn't happen

t. worked six years in a restaurant and never saw it once

Good service to Americans means the staff annoyingly asks you if everything is fine every 10 minutes

The ruling class in your country really has you by the balls, christ.
Yes, get angry at your fellow proles citizen, it's not your boss fucking you over or anything..

every business place these days has their own special card and you collect points for spending this and that that you can collect on some sponsored deal with such and such. it's all thoroughly gamified. and even better, in order to get a card, you have to sign up and fill out a form with all your personal information, including your email, home phone and cell. and it's so fucking abundantly clear that they're selling this data left and right because you'll always end up flooded with junk emails and junk texts, some that are blatant fucking scams promising you the chance to win a million dollars, provided you sign up and include the aforementioned personal information. and everyone just accepts this giant data mining operation as normal until the media picks up on a single scapegoat story like with facebook and everyone's all like "WOW I CANT BELIEVE THEY DID THAT, WHO COULD HAVE POSSIBLY SEEN IT COMING"

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah....whos been sucking YOUR dick, user. I take it youve been covering rents too you subservient cuck

The janitors clean up the board for free, why does no one ever tip them? Are you guys seriously implying a fucking waitstaff has a more difficult job than the moderator of an image board?

What is your base salary?

Where do you live that waitresses are illegals? I'm in the armpit of NorCal surrounded by illegals and none of the waitresses are illegals.

Good service is if they ask you if you want a desert after your 24oz steak, so they can further pad the bill and receive a bigger tip.

what are trying to say? they "forbid" tips and raised food prices, but customers were still tipping and thus the workers worked harder? what's your point? your post is a fucking mess.

>Kinos like this please
Falling down ..... and maybe a movie called Waiting

ignore him. he obviously lives life vicariously through memes.

>but customers were still tipping
no, they weren't

he's saying overall customer care got better because waiters would, under the previous system that allowed tips, prioritize demographics that they assumed would tip more.

Desu the customer has a point, if the restaurant really cared then why not increase their prices to include tips and just add that to their waitresses' wage?

>be me in las vegas doing helicopter flight
>free shuttle service included
>old guy visibly overworked picks me up from old vegas (would be 40-50 bucks via taxi)
>more pick ups at other hotel filling with retarded pretentious americans
>arrive at heli pad he wishes everyone a good time
>they dont even acknowledge him and leave
>i hand him 20 bucks and say thanks for the ride
>guy nearly starts to cry
>do heli flight
>pilot is some dumb ginger cunt thinking hes hot shit
>flight over all burger are running over tipping the faggot like 150 bucks total (does at least 1 flight per hour so he goes home with at least 500-1000 bucks per night) because OMG IT WAS SO GREAT
>comes up to me entitled literally with a open hand expecting a tip
>laugh in his face
>whole group is angry and i can hear them bitch over how cheap i am

thanks for reading my blog

I was experienced dealer already in my old country, now work in Vegas. If you are American and want to be a dealer you should move to Vegas and go to a dealer school.
$10/hour and that's the experienced dealer rate.

>Live in a state where servers ACTUALLY do get paid full minimum wage
>Still expected to tip at every restaurant.

Attached: 1511636697642.png (741x568, 29K)

>giving someone free money that just stole your money

why should I really be concerned though, oh wow, google knows that I whack off to milf porn and browse a Micronesian knitting forum. they aren't draining my bank account or stealing my identity

>forbid tips
>the overall customer care quality got better because waiters put on more effort if they know they will get more tips
pick one

if in this "social experiment," the waiters weren't told tipping was forbidden, you failed to mention that, moron.

also, citation needed.

The restaurant should pay their employee's fucking salary. The costumer is there to buy a product/service, should he also pays the restaurant's electricity bill?

The revolution can't come soon enough

Attached: bernie.jpg (1440x819, 220K)

reservoir dogs

Kek based, forgot about that

it's included in the price of the meal

Well done, user

Good blogpost

Attached: 49c.png (409x409, 181K)

Why americans love to get cucked by the rich so much? Is it part of their culture?

remember user if you forget to tip even once someone might get confrontational with you and you'll deserve their scorn!

>he doesnt know

>we have to think about our hard working and dedicated employees
so pay them a living wage fucking hell America

>why should I care if I'm not doing anything wrong
Why should I have free speech when I have nothing to say?
doubleplus good comrade, I love Big Brother as well.

I'm not claiming I'm rich, I'm claiming I'm not poor. Only people who worry about money 24/7 worry about tipping.

Bernie doesn't even understand the internet.

Tbf delivery drivers make less than minimum because of the tips they get. If you’re going to post at least know what you’re talking about you fucking embarrassment

formerly always baffled and confused

but they easily can and they're more than content with selling the data to a less scrupulous buyer who would have no qualms about doing it

same shit with the airport shuttle it was fucking free so i gave the driver a tip because i saved money anyway and i could tell that he guy was poor

these are the guys who need and appreciate the money

Punctuation and sentence structure are your friends.

I went to texas day brazil. Spent $300. Tipped nothing.
Put it on business card boss pays for. Lol

nice "rebuttal"

I guarantee my net worth is higher than yours, want to know how I keep it that way? By not spending money where it doesn't need to be spent. Feel free to keep on "fighting the good fight" though, it's absolutely no skin off my back.