Spider-KINO

Just saw it. A fine movie.
Marvel is in top form.
Yea Forums BTFO

Attached: file.png (641x950, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wMSAkmKB0BE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The first half was bad. Like really bad.

Pulled through by the end though. I was worried that it would end up worse than Thor 2. All of Mysterios scenes post-reveal were great.

And the mid credits is probably the best one in the MCU yet

>t. fell for mysterio's bullshit during the first half

So is it confirmed the next avengers movie is gonna focus around secret invasion?

It was just too mundane. The first like 30 minutes were a montage of Europe shinanigans with some of the worst MCU quips yet

>DID YOU JUST GHOST NICK FURRY???
>audience laughs
What's the joke? That they are making references to modern trends?

Okay, I can accept that drones with projectors and guns are able to display the elementals and simulate the damage to their surroundings. Fine. How the fuck do drones with guns make a water arm and smack Peter with it? He’s clearly wet

the 1xbet upload of this ones really shitty
new cam rip when

Firehoses

Attached: Untitled2.png (1351x1015, 1.07M)

not gonna watch it shill

Attached: 768FF8D0-611C-4EDB-AEB4-F5930C6E5304.jpg (400x400, 19K)

I wasn't really paying attention so maybe I missed something. But how did Mysterio know that Peter was going to be in Italy? How did he know who Spider-Man was? And how did he know that he had the Edith glasses? How far in advance must he have known all this to have planned it out so convincingly that he fooled Nick Fury?

Call me a shill but it's one of the funniest movies in the MCU. Of course shit like the "ghosting fury" part was a little cringy , but it got a lot of high school related humor down and it was a good throwback to a lot of first experiences my m8s and I had in high school. Unfortunate that basically the whole supporting cast with the exception of Zendaya was funnier than Peter (who's Spider-Man and should be fucking funny). In fact Hollandman was the most soulless part of this movie.

imagine being so butthurt and pathetic that you take the time to make such a stupid pic

what is the end credits shit that everyone is autisming over

>But how did Mysterio know that Peter was going to be in Italy?
fury told him?
>How did he know who Spider-Man was?
fury told him?
>And how did he know that he had the Edith glasses?
he didn't. Maybe he assumed he would get them...or fury told him
>How far in advance must he have known all this to have planned it out so convincing
not that far.

Watch it and find out ;)

Calm down, disney shill. You won't lose your job because of a meme.

Attached: Salty.jpg (950x960, 206K)

jjj is back as an alex jones parody
mysterio outs peter parker as gay
skrulls impersonated fury and the white woman
fury has been in space bitches

I thought it was the best movie I've seen since Infinity War.

Its crazy, I hated Marvel until Infinity War. NEVER thought I would be a fanboy.

The pacing on this film was absolutely solid. No wasted time at all. Constant pace movement.

Visuals were outstanding, especially the Mysterio fight in the middle.
Humour was generic and normie friendly but also pretty good. Plenty of dry bits and tension bits.

Just a great solid piece of entertainment. Even the post credit scenes had massive amounts of plot movement.

Totally solid film. Its what End Game should have been.

everything in that pic is correct

telling me to calm down...cute. seethe more.

You tried too hard, shill.

Shill

Like I was waiting for Mysterio to do his evil shit the entire first half and I don't know if that might have affected my judgment but I agree.
But that scene where Pete used his spider-sense was one of the few times Marvel's overused CGI was nice.
Still not as good as Spider-Man 2 though.

The audience laughed out loud. Not every joke will land on every person, but you can appreciate how difficult it is to make jokes everyone finds funny. Especially when some people derive status off finding things

>I post a meme
>you respond all butthurt
>apparently I am the one seething
Projection is a bitch

Attached: several boxes of butthurt.png (500x500, 135K)

okay, this is pretty epic

my response wasn't butthurt m8. Your "meme" is the epitome of seething butthurt. Keep at it.

So Mysterio meets with Fury, tells him about Elementals, and somehow needles information from him about Spider-Man's secret identity and how he received Edith (how did he bring that topic up discreetly?) and the fact that Spider-Man's going to Italy soon, and ends the conversation with "how convenient, the water elemental is going to be in Italy" without seeming the least bit suspicious. Is that how it all went?

>If that door opens again you and I are going to another funeral

This new guy should have been replaced with Flash Thompson entirely.

Have Flash be the one to have aged up and prepare him for an Agent Venom movie. Flash did nothing the entire movie anyway so I don't see why he couldn't have been aged up and taken this guy's role entirely. Every single one of his lines would have fit Flash anyway

Attached: remy-hii-1128582.jpg (1280x853, 125K)

So fucking lame. That scene was taking it way too far

>both movies have the same premise
What idiot said this?

Cry even harder.

Good news, Disney Enthusiateer, you just got paid! Please check your account ending in 459 in 3-5 days.

The first wave of shills. Since that failed, now they are doing the "better than the best MCU movie"s tactic, by pretending this one is better than IW or Iron Man.

I enjoyed it, but it didn't feel like a second movie, felt more like a two-parter episode of a tv show, you know? It was just another villain-of-the-week film, Mysterio was good, but it just felt like film was lacking in content. The most interesting part came after credit and i assume will be resolved in some other Avenger-type movie, not in the third part.

I actually really liked MJ in this one though, i liked that they grounded her from this cool loner chick to a kind of an awkward weirdo. Her just coming to the boys and warning about VPN usage was pretty great. Their romance was cute and actually felt like they're kids, nobody in the other Spidey movies ever passed for a HS student. The only thing i really dislike about Zendaya's performance is the "suspicious" face she makes when her character is supposed to think, it's so over-the-top and feels very Disney channel

I mean it's a kids movie and it's pretty sad you have to have your hand held and walked through it, but I'll give it a shot

>mysterio starts shit in mexico to ingratiate himself and makes up story about elementals
>fake fury lets him in on privileged information that will help against said elementals
>lets him know who tony worked with and how close
>tells him about spiderman and how he's been avoiding him, peter going on a eurotrip is in the file
>mysterio works it out from there

no where do you have a problem with this?

Mysterio bullshit

the blip is used to its greatest effect here where it's used to express the sentiment he reveals later where he's out of the loop and useless now

the joke is that because he was gone and irrelevant for so long in the universe (but also the movies) even peter, a schoolkid ignores him because he has more important shit to do

if you're feeling extra retarded, the joke is funny because fury, generally taken really seriously, got blown off by peter, who like you, is under eighteen and has a much less serious demeanor.

Agreed with everything in this post. I loved mysterio, but by the end of the film it didn't feel like it did enough to establish the upcoming films

It had some pretty good chuckle moments, and Mysterio was actually really cool, I did not expect that from Jake fucking Gyllenhaal. I do have some concerns:

>A lot of the humor is forced ie, Night Monkey, Flash the Pajeet, everything with Ned Leeds
>Mary Jane (or MJ i guess) being a sarcastic bitch, and a fucking nigress but thats a different complaint
>Literal phoned in performance from Samuel L, he has clearly stopped giving the slightest shit and is just there for a cheque
>Maria Hill was literally unessecary
>The Spider Sense reference was ok, but we dont really see him do anything with it until the end
>Still can't get past MCU Spidey basically being the Iron Boy
>Hot Aunt May is just too weird for me.

Overall 6/10. Capeshit, but amusing capeshit

Some imaginary person he invented in his head

Please get a new sense of humor, yours seems to have worn out with age

>, but by the end of the film it didn't feel like it did enough to establish the upcoming films
why does it have to do that? What other movies do that where they're well received?

>still not as good as spider man 2
obviously

hey that's a pretty good idea

>And the mid credits is probably the best one in the MCU yet
cringe>I loved mysterio, but by the end of the film it didn't feel like it did enough to establish the upcoming films
This should be irony but I feel it isn't

I wish I was getting paid those Disney dollars

It was seriously a solid film. People in ten years will be looking back and saying this film had soul and the 2029 film is soulless.

I knew the whole plot being the film and still enjoyed it.

I loved the scene where Mysterio revealed it was a trick in the bar, then it showed some flashbacks.

Anyone know how I can get disney dollars? I should be paid for this shilling. Its a good film, I only saw it to hang out with an old friend but I was very impressed.

forgotten in 2 weeks

>mfw happy trying to captain america that shield

Attached: 1348867863978.gif (320x240, 1.47M)

What the fuck are they even doing with Flash? He said a few dorky lines, but Peter was never threatened by him(was a problem in first film too) and he was just a punching bag for everyone, they even made him sympathetic by the end.

>But that scene where Pete used his spider-sense was one of the few times Marvel's overused CGI was nice.
All Mysterio scenes with Peter were great, but i can't help but feel the only reason Marvel decided to do something weird and freaky for once is because of Spidervse and the recent video game, a lot of scenes were clearly inspired by them. Like they were borrowing stuff from better, more creative Spidey projects

>What the fuck are they even doing with Flash? He said a few dorky lines, but Peter was never threatened by him

Bullies are triggering to modern audiences, you're not allowed to do that. Plus they need 4 minorities to every white person they cast. Did you notice that Spidey, Mysterio, Maria, the faggot teacher and Dimitri are the only white characters in the movie?

>Filming wrapped on October 16, 2018.
>spider verse released 12/18
>spiderman game release 09/18
I love conspiracy theories as much as eddie bravo, but this one has no legs

I liked it preciously because it was a standalone film. I hate when they drag something out over years. Mysterio had a nice quick backstory, some sympathetic traits, then showed his ruthless hatred. It was some fast moving arcs.

The whole film had fast moving arcs. That post credits scene where they both reintroduce J Jameson AND have him reveal spidermans identity. That was crazy pacing.

The next film will be about Peter having tonnes of responsibility and being a public figure at an early age. Thats a fun trope to explore and relatively new and not explored in film. Its only recently that social media has made some very young people megastars, so it should be an exploration of that.

[user was paid 6 disney dollars for this post]

Because it's the first film after Endgame obviously.

We didn't even get any sort of Oscorp reference, which by now should be getting ready to be the focal point of the MCU

It just felt like there were no over arching stakes

how fucking entitled are you? So what if this is the first film after endgame? they already said it's the last film of the current phase. If you want shitty hamfisted sequel setups, go watch a DCEU movie.

>oscorp focal point of MCU
jesus you're fucking retarded.

I could respect a paid shill, because I would be one if I had the opportunity. But bootlicking giant corporations for free? That's pretty pathetic.

You do realize that both cartoon and the video game are Sony projects? It's highly likely that they were exchanging info with each other. I mean, Mysterio scenes were very Spiderverse-y and the final scene in NY is basically straight out of video game, he even uses the same selfie pose. JJJ as Alex Jones is from the video game too

if this were a full on sony movie, I would agree with you. But MCU works because they control virtually everything. I didn't really see any spiderverse inspirations in this, and I didn't play the game so I have no clue about that.

>We didn't even get any sort of Oscorp reference, which by now should be getting ready to be the focal point of the MCU

First, that's gay. Second, you are too.

>"Where was my green goblin teaser?!"

kys

That's still extremely contrived unless they intentionally wanted Skrull Fury to seem loose-lipped. Mysterio also has to assume that the glasses have been given to Fury in the first place as opposed to Pepper Potts or something.

they did try to make fake fury seem not as good and with it, and it makes more sense that the glasses would go to someone in charge of defending earth.

Does it feel contrived? sure, if you start thinking about it too much. But that goes for almost every movie.

>And the mid credits is probably the best one in the MCU yet
"Oh FU-"

Attached: 43o1y.jpg (551x412, 23K)

There are different degrees of bootlicking.

I paid £5 to see spiderman and it was just a solid way to spend 2.5 hours. I really enjoyed it and loved talking about it with my friends and then online afterwards. Just like Infinity War and unlike Endgame and Captain Marvel.

But I myself have recently been calling people bootlickers on /fa/ wristwatch threads the past 2 days. I buy fake AAA+ grade replica watches and think everyone should. You can get a $10,000 watch replica for $400 and it requires a microscope and an expert to be able to tell the difference. I love it. But I am hated to death over there. I call them all bootlickers and you wont believe the hate they have. Youd think 4channers would approve of fraud / fakes but those guys do not.

My interests/morality are that I care about value for money. Both Spiderman and replica watches are high value for money IMO and I will shill happily as it brings me pleasure for some reason. Half of my enjoyment of a film comes afterwards when I read and talk about it.

Are there any cool scenes of Spidey just swinging around the city?

Did they get Raimi to consult on this movie? spiderman's even wearing red white and black like the nazi flag

Attached: asf.jpg (700x439, 74K)

The final scene is him happily swining around NY to pick up MJ

The high school bullshit took way too much time

Attached: 1552463767848.jpg (598x597, 129K)

Maybe the midcredit scene, idk. Going on that shithole Eurotrip ruined the setting completely. Ugly background, shitty culture jokes, etc. We shoulda let the Nazis gas them all.

It was awful. It took all the issues of Homecoming and doubled down on them. Marvel is usually really good at adapting these characters but for some reason they’ve completely mischaracterized Spider-Man.

MJ IS CUTE AS HECK AND I WANNA FUCK HER

MJ is literally my girlfriend and May is literally the more attractive older woman who openly flirts with me in a really sexual way in front of MJ, making her feel self conscious and really uncomfortable, driving her to fuck me twice as hard when we are intimate, but knowing deep down she will never be able to truly compete and constantly be in paranoia that I'm sleeping with May behind her back (I am)

Attached: spider-man-homecoming-characters-aunt-may-marisa-tomei.jpg (618x412, 87K)

A lot of people don't have the retarded sense of humor marveldrones have

It was all bad. All of it. I don't know why I was the only one who thought it was fucking trash.

They mellowed her out nicely. She went from insufferable SJW to awkward sperg just trying to fit in but having no conversational filter.

Betty, May, all of Mysterio's crew, most of Fury's team including the Austrian woman, pretty much everyone in Venice and Prague and London...

>deals with the weight of his power and loss of a father figure
>gets constanly shit on in personal life because he has to sacrifice it to be a hero
>actually knows technology, smart
>deals with pressure by cracking jokes
How the fuck is that "completely mischaracterized?" It's literally on the money, more than both other series. Raimi's second film is still the best though

Its honestly crazy how much of a better character Raimi Peter Parker is than the one in the MCU. All I ask is that they give Peter some actual responsibility and some actual individual conflict

Haven't seen it yet. I feel weird continuing with the MCU post Endgame. I feel like I got a of finality there and now it's like BUT WAIT THERE IS OTHER STUFF THATS HAPPENING NOW.

Yes I was well aware that they were going to continue the universe, it just feels somewhat empty to me to watch more right now. If its good I will probably check it out tho, I'm only hearing good things.

Just because you read the comics doesn't mean you get to dictate where the story goes. I hope they blow nerds like you the fuck out like Disney did with the Star Wars EU and just do whatever crazy shit they want.

yeah the first half was really bad, especially in venice. teen angst dragged the plot down in the middle, but after prague was pretty good with the illusions.
mysterio final attempt to shot spidey was kino

>film about high school students
>literally about a high school class trip
>"waaah too much high school bullshit"

Imagine being this much of a faggot

they have to introduce mr. negative sometimes

i'll let her touch my peter's tinkle

why do people like you boot lick so much? what do you have to gain from posting this multiple time in the threads?

I never saw first MCU spiderman because you guys put me off it with your memes about MJ and SJW stuff

Then I love this one and want to watch the first one. But I worry I will actually ruin this one if I do. Will it?

the movie has a lot more in common with the first Incredibles than SM2

>film about a billionaire ceo super hero
>wtf why aren't you enjoying a three hour board meeting montage

>All I ask is that they give Peter some actual responsibility and some actual individual conflict
Are you people fucking retarded? he's literally dealing with responsibility on both films, in the first one it's about his power and how it affects people around him and in the second it's about him being afraid to pick up the mantle and pushing that responsibility on the first guy he met because he got scared.

Just because nobody says WITH POWER COMES RESPONSIBILITY 20 fucking times like in ASM doesn't mean it's not the theme

Probably because people like you think your opinions have any merit when it's obvious you're not interested in promoting real discussion. Gaslighters should be banned from this kind of conversation.

Nice movie
I liked it
Good movie
Great movie
Even MJ was okay
Really like it

Is Disney holding a gun to your head

No thanks, mousecuck

except that it was never Fury in the first place, right?

I just really hope your compensation is worth it in the end, like I can respect the need to make a couple extra dollars and it seems pretty easy just replying and trying to shut down anything negative, if not morally corrupt and taxing on the body after so long.

There's a lot of DCfags masquerading as Marvelchads. You fell for their tricks.

you can;t really help the faggots that are so fucking attached to the raimi movies. I thought they were great for their time, but they haven't aged well. What MCU is doing with spiderman is working fucking great.

Thank you for actively spending your time in a thread for movie you hate to flex on capeshitters

You'll have fun. MJ is more obnoxious though.

hope your shift isn't too long

>Amerimutts spread their degeneracy into Europe

Seeing those retarded clowns in the precious historical settings spreading their ruin and infantile, rootless cancer is offensive as fuck.

Attached: someone-defends-the-us-me-memri-tv-n-death-to-24813795.png (336x380, 173K)

He deals with stuff but there’s never any real consequences for anything (good or bad). It’s an extremely shallow film and version of the character.

Mysterio is badass
The illusion sequence was the best scene in any marvel movie
Fishbowl Head is made for movies

Attached: 478FAEC3-5E98-4A8A-BBF3-9A6290CD725B.jpg (1499x2086, 410K)

Yikes

And yours seems to be directly tied to decreasing global IQ.

I'd disagree with the no repercussions bit in that he's now in sole charge of billion dollar satellite that can probably destroy the earth that is closely monitored by a huge corporation and a government security agency, and that also his secret identity was revealed to the whole planet
seems like his life is kind of upside down from what it was in the first movie

thanks lads. looks like more spider kino back on the menu tonight.

oh yeah, and that doctored video footage makes it look like he's directly responsible for ordering the deaths of civilians
I have no clue where they plan on taking this next, and I'm not super invested, but saying no repercussions seems kind of inaccurate

>he's now in sole charge of billion dollar satellite that can probably destroy the earth that is closely monitored by a huge corporation and a government security agency, and that also his secret identity was revealed to the whole planet
>seems like his life is kind of upside down from what it was in the first movie

How does this drivel sounds inside your head?

I cant wait for the next one. Jonah Jameson in a PR war against Peter Parker. One is establishment media and Parker is using social media. They can have a lot of original game theory dynamic exploration around these themes.

have
sex

>throwback to a lot of first experiences my m8s and I had in high school
are you 18?

not to be a prick, but JJ's an Alex Jones type with a, to quote the movie, "controversial" web-based news program, so it's really just two forms of social media against each other

Great movie but still doesn’t capture the essence of Spider-Man. I wonder if that’s the point though, the last fight when he used spider sense really felt like Spider-Man, kinda felt like his character evolved. I think it’s mostly a bad Peter Parker and no living city feeling.

I’m sure the reveal of his identity will have as big of an impact as it did on Aunt May...oh wait. It’s just a shock for the ending of the film. It’ll get resolved in the opening of the next film. Watch, the skrulls will come in and shapeshift into Peter and have Peter and Spidey next to each other.

I doubt you have any if you consider that cringe pile of shit in any way interesting or profound.

>no living city feeling.
That is a staple of Marvel movies. The settings are just the Potemkin's villages.

have
sex

You could easily do this the other way round

youtube.com/watch?v=wMSAkmKB0BE

I wonder if retards that make those images actually believe their shit. That just because they over elaborate one movie and reduce the other, that that actually means anything.

22, had a pretty normal high school experience too

I remember when everyone was praising Doctor Strange due to the trippy scenes and how creative and different it was then a month later they start shitting on it saying it's one of the blandest movies in the entire MCU

Attached: 1561329301459.png (894x773, 48K)

I had, now the capeshit is even more repulsive than before.

>do this the other way around
You can't you brainlet.

н д Ц э ѯ Э Ж

T.assmad disney shill.
Come back when the mcu gets there own character right.

I can;t imagine being this pathetic and sad. Keep it up.

>doesnt have an argument
Kek
Bend over.

I think Disney is playing it safe because Sony owns Spider-man's movie rights. If they make Osborn the new big bad and then Sony suddenly pulls out for whatever reason, it will be a disaster for MCU

have . . . . . . . . . sex

Sounds retarded

Imagine being this dilating and hormonaly imbalanced.

that's it, keep it coming

>great movie
>doesn't capture the essence of spiderman
So another generic capeshit movie?
Then what's the point?

it was actually gyllenhaal's personal reservoir of cum

I don't think they will make him fully Alex Jones next film. They will be less on-the-nose about him being Alex Jones if JJ does have major role.

MCU has been smart to not be as political as they could have the last 3 years.

Yes Captain Marvel was super SJW. But I think they did see fans sour from it. A lot of normies rejected the massive feminist scene in big Endgame battle. You must understand Disney have hundreds of data scientists measuring sentiment analysis on this stuff, and their A/B testing reaches the screenwriters.

I think they should see an entire film trashing Alex Jones (who is popular among JRE viewers which Disney likely respects as a demographic due to its sheer volume, and tangentially popular with a lot of Trump supporters which might be 10-40% of potential viewers) as against their economic interests.

This spiderman film alone was just so optimised and smooth and well paced. I really think MCU has just incredible management at the top. They are so unbelievably well executed. Do you apprecriate them like I do? Do you like Huey Lewis and the News like I do?

>essence of spiderman
what exactly is the essence of spiderman? according to you, of course

Responding to someone different retard.
Now cry moar that this new spiderman and how the mcu struggles with understanding their own character that a random gaming company can do better.

ok. Keep it up.

Stakes, everyday relatable problems, and actual consequences, but from what I am hearing this confirmed my suspicions.
I will play ps4 spiderman instead.

but Secret Asian Man is funnier than guatemalan goblin

>user has never interacted with girls
>or even had friends
I'm so sorry

all those things are in the movie though.

What's Mr negatives deal?

she is a walking stick

>Ugly background
Europe is one of the main reasons I was intrigued enough to go see it.
That, and the fact Gyllenhaal goes full-frontal for more than half the film.

So it’ll probably happen then you’re right.

I really enjoyed this one, shut off Homecoming half way through. Too boring.

The scenery is beautiful but the directors and cinematographers are hacks and every scene and locale is flat and lifeless.

>Spider-Man 3
>SHIELD puts Peter and his friends into witness protection
>Dyes his hair blonde and starts going by Ben
>Zendaya has to change her name to Mary Jane
>Scorpion and Kraven are brought in by J.J to track the wall crawler to justice

Attached: 018FFD19-A197-4ED7-976A-09EFDA1A46EC.jpg (875x1203, 179K)

>Mysterio actively trying to kill peter and his friends
>Peter wanting to hook up with a girl
>Peter's identity gets revealed at the end because Mysterio 'won'
I know you'll probably just call me a shill, but you're a fucking sheep for parroting Yea Forums's words without even actually watching the movie.

>that post-credits scene
can't SHIELD deny it? i mean, they are like the maximum authority and something like that would be easy for them.

I never played PS4 spiderman but I watched the plot on youtube. Its solid and everyone should watch it.

Also: the new spiderman film is solid too. Just do both.

[User was paid 4 disney dollars for this post, but they meant what they said ]

Interesting. Thanks.

> If you die you 'won'

Are you canadian? No offense if you aren't canadian and I am suggesting you are (if you arent canadian)

just have a skrull shapeshift into Spider-man or Peter and have both of them make a public statement or whatever

If you actually think Mysterio's didn't fake his own death, then you're retarded.

How do I become a paid Disney shill? I'd like some extra cash

They've aged better than MCU shit will

Probably not considering the main villains of SI are good guys who work with Fury in the MCU.

Prague was ok

a little too early to confirm anything

>This new guy should have been replaced with Flash Thompson entirely.

I think that's the premise with him. They couldn't go back and recast Flash cause it would look like they fucked up so they just created a new character that is essentially a stand-in for Flash.

ok

Nice non-response to fact. You can't even say the CGI will age better because the MCU has all their shit outsourced and it looks cheap

ok

>You do realize that both cartoon and the video game are Sony projects?

Which means nothing. Sony had very little to do with this film except pay some of the bills and release it. Just like with S-M:Homecoming, Marvel Studios did practically everything in the creation of the film. It's how they work and part of their deal with Sony.

As a guy who was meh on Endgame, Far From Home was incredible

That was the first thing I thought of once the end credits scene ended. Easy out.

What was the post credit scene?

Mysterio was basically the hot shit at the moment after saving 4 separate places in the world with his BS drone tech.
Just because Shield denies it doesn't mean people won't believe it.

1. Mysterio's crew altered information footage from the final battle to make it look like Spiderman ordered a hit on Mystero and civilians after Mysterio killed the Elemental. J Jonah Jameson then comes on and exposes Parker's identity

2. Fury & the chick were actually the 2 Skrulls from Captain Marvel. Fury is up in space doing shit in a huge spaceship

How do you think Tom Holland got this role?

Attached: tharse.jpg (590x926, 136K)

Not the same guy but I'm pretty sure Mysterio is definitely dead, but the guys he worked with are probably going to keep using a hologram version of him just like the credits scene. Or I could be wrong and they'll come up with some more bullshit writing to bring him back.
Either way, I'm going screencap your post just to laugh at you in the future just like when you shills claimed that MJ wasn't actually MJ and just a reference, and believing the whole mutli-verse bullshit that was dropped in the trailer.

Nice dubs and thank you

How was Homecoming in your opinion?

Another Spider-Man movie saved by a great villain. Just like Vulture sold homecoming, Mysterio sells this.
I was worried it was getting too silly in the first half, but the fight scenes in the second half were worth it.
And having the whole thing be based on holograms is clever for a couple reasons. Not only does it make for a great Mysterio illusion fight where anything can happen, but it also means you can't criticize the CG too much, because the whole point is that none of it is real.