Why do replacing a redhead mean so much to Yea Forums?

Why do replacing a redhead mean so much to Yea Forums?

Attached: 2335223423523.jpg (1280x704, 92K)

because this entire board NEEDS to HAVE SEX

because less than 1% of the world populations are redhead

because they are incels addicted to fake outrage shitposting

>p-plz stop complaining about all the apes being forced into movies
No, bitch. (You) need to have sex.

white genocide

Attached: 62387794.jpg (1080x720, 106K)

a boo hoo hoo stay mad alt-incel

Her hair looks ratty as fuck

this

no such things as white genocide, that's a racist debunked argument

who debunked it?

Attached: jewwhiteminority.jpg (742x1024, 143K)

whites were 25% of the world population in 1900, now they are 10%

Good news, Disney Enthusiateer, you just got paid! Please check your account ending in 459 in 3-5 days.

> replace a popular, good-hearted, positive redhead with the frumpy, manic-depressive, Milano girl

It's genius if you ask me

please white people let you be replaced in silence

Why yes I DO believe in Aliens...

that has nothing to do with "genocide" or mainstream media pushing a woke agenda. that's simply a product of western women wanting to a have a carrier instead of having kids.

NIGGER JANE

Fucking racist troll

feminism is pushed by jews

Couldn't come sooner Holy shit I am tired of you fuck anchor babies living off my continent Native American countries for all except Native Americans. Cry harder bitch nigga

Ayy ooga booga nigger go jump through a hoop

Attached: natives-be-like.jpg (468x478, 85K)

;_:7 got bless usa ;_;7 ;_;7

trump going to be up there someday ;_;7

It's not just being a redhead. They have replaced the whole, one of the most iconic spiderman characters. MJ in comics is a bubbly , and sexy redhead. In mcu she is made an edgy teen and an ugly mulatto

Ahhh yes. Everything /tvpol/ argument ends in so form of a "jew conspiracy" argument. Have sex.

Spoiled americucks crying all day about MUH RACE and MUH GENDER, they can't think about anything else.

just rearrange the letters in the word Ginger and you have your answer

I'll post this again because the thread i made yesterday went off the hook:

>Lilith (/ˈlJlJθ/; Hebrew: לִילִית Lîlîṯ) is a figure in Jewish mythology, developed earliest in the Babylonian Talmud (3rd to 5th century AD). Lilith is often envisioned as a dangerous demon of the night, who is sexually wanton, and who steals babies in the darkness

>In her original appearance Lilith had a monstrous form, winged, hairy and part-animal and part-human. As the first wife of Adam, Lilith was said to be very beautiful, with long red hair. The description of red hair identified Lilith as being evil, as having red hair is believed to be a sign of evil among many Middle Eastern cultures. Such belief has also been passed on to European superstitions where having red hair was viewed as sign a person was a witch, vampire, or werewolf.

Attached: 1562200250800.jpg (550x633, 384K)

>Spiderman - Not replaced
>Spiderman 2 - Not replaced
>Spiderman 3 - Not replaced
>The Amazing Spiderman 1 - Not replaced
>The Amazing Spiderman 2 - Not replaced
>Spiderman Homecoming - Replaced
OHH NOOO THEY ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD. REPLACING EVERYONE WITH BLACK CHARACTER REEEEEEE

jews have an inherent fear of monoethnic, monoreligious societies, so they create multiethnic societies as a defense mechanism, which means destroying the white Christian majority

>jews have an inherent fear of monoethnic, monoreligious societies, so they create multiethnic societies as a defense mechanism, which means destroying the white Christian majority
As I said, have sex

I can't because jew owned MSM brainwashed all the girls

Nigger lover.

Blacks have no culture, so they gotta be included. Otherwise they get sad.

>Cites based raimi films
>Cites Gwen Stacy
Forgive him for wanting MJ to be accurate. They could have gotten a hot redhead with nice tits saying 'face it tiger you just hit the jackpot', but nope they want this ugly nigger who gets mad at Washington monument hitting it off with Spidey, 'for doing something different and woke'. Also, redheads are in the highest tier of beauty which offends feminazis. And most are getting recasted into ugly blacks Now due to the propoganda. Except bless DC for they atleast did Mera

That's a funny way of coming out, especially after Pride month just went by.

here's your Mary Jane, bro

Attached: 1557534525071.jpg (636x592, 137K)

Normalization of homosexuality is also endorsed by jew owned MSM since the late 90s

Africa has plenty of culture but Hollywood is too lazy to write something so they do a remake for another audience.

>a hot redhead with nice tits saying 'face it tiger you just hit the jackpot'
>mfw I'll never have this feel

Attached: tears of the hill.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Gingerism is still an acceptable form of racism in modern society. this should stop.
just because gingers are 2% of the global population doesn't mean they can just erase them from media.
Gingers have feelings too and so they deserve representation like everyone else.

because gingers are the rarest phenotype on the entire planet and we're snuffing them out of existence unceremoniously

She isn't even "Mary Jane". She's Michelle Jones. The only thing she has in common with Mary Jane is her initials and being a love interest to Peter. The characters are nothing alike.

I wish we could all agree that changing the established race of a character is undesirable.

Not sure why we have anons saying blackwashing is okay while at the same time taking the position that whitewashing is not okay.

why don't black people make their own movies and video games about their "rich" cultural history? all they ever do is bitch and moan that other people should do it for them

>ugly
get the fuck outta here. you have shit taste. never post here again

Attached: zendaya.jpg (500x700, 41K)

Is that the kid from stranger things? The mutt one.

They do, but that doesn't stop the incels of Yea Forums and /pol/ from crying
>what is get out
>what is black panter
>what is blackkklansman

>looks like a long-lost triplet of the Bogdanoffs
powerful

Attached: bogdanoff-twins-crypto-meme.png (700x505, 339K)

Attached: 1123.png (640x480, 400K)

The USA is the Native American country, it was literally created by Europeans, before that there was a vast untapped wilderness populated by migrant tribes from Asia who waged war on each other and none of them founded anything of note.

>Shit taste
Ironical, user

sex, have it

I hope he gets his wish of a gay Spider-Man

We do agree, it’s just some racist femcels and people who prob aren’t even black shitting up these threads.

This. For me the lowest point of mcu Spidey films is edgelord MJ. Really hope she dies and they give a comicy Mary Jane. The Kirsten dunst one was mehh

Black Panther was made by a white/Jewish studio and /pol/ actually agreed it was a good move because it was original and not forced. I saw you making race baiting threads though.

>Jews:
>NO MORE READHEADS
>Zendaya:
>smirks abnoxiously

Let's not forget, Zendaya swallowed Weinstein's cum off to get the role .

I would also add Sorry to Bother You, which is a fantastic movie as well

Because redheads are fucking hot. This mulatto nigger ain't.

And also because they made a great character of Mary Jane into a fucking repulsive cunt.

>/pol/ actually agreed it was a good move because it was original and not forced.
Yeah I agree, it does indeed sound like something /pol/ would say about black panther

>Because redheads are fucking hot. This mulatto nigger ain't.
Exactly this

>the year is 2050
>my name is /pol/user 56840324 designation neet4562 of district faggot2.3
>thankfully, the great Second American Civil War happened, I'm writing to you via AlexJones Caveman Ipad, to recount the great war of my time
>It all starts with moobies, son. The Jews thought they were going to destroy the white race, literally. To eradicate European culture
>now, your pap pap might not have been European but I too, understood where the world was heading. I prepared.
>I took the fight to Yea Forums, the powder keg of the attack on Hollywood
>first we posted memes, it did not work. We needed something more drastic
>we rounded up all the Jews, as they were crying that they weren't Jews...and shot them. I knew they were lying. Hitler was always right, son. Don't let the leftist media tell you any different, also Hitler was a leftist, Dinesh is a Saint as per the ruling of Vatican 5 and Pope Gavin the Gape
>we live in a better world that I was a part of shaping. Now, Hollywood has racial and ethnic quotas and movies have to pass a rigorous anti-degeneracy board. No gays, no niggers (of course) and no minorities appropriating white culture. The oppression of the modern white man ended, and I saw the birth of a new nation. One that pandered to ME, finally. At long last.
>Now no black is allowed to play anyone European or white, the State censors all kike media that would seek to disrupt the order of things
>Son, once you're older, you will understand. Let freedom ring!
>#notmyMJ

Attached: post-apocalyptic-art-by-michac582-karcz.jpg (736x736, 96K)

>forced

Ok this is a bit too much. Racebending is bad , but diversity and representation isn't.

>Pope Gavin the Gape
wut

I see literally nothing wrong with the latter parts.

>cancer is good
how legitimately brainwashed do you have to be to open your skull and let something so stupid fly out of it?

>Racebending is bad
it's literally not a problem.

Because you are clinically an insane person.

>be patient, I'm new here

Dilate knowing you’ll never be a real woman or be able to experience sexual pleasure again.

imagine thinking that nonwhites playing a fictional character is literal cancer.

by sex you mean dilating?

>motte and bailey
it's like you come out of a factory

>regurgitates the same /pol/nigger talking points everyone has heard
>"I didn't come out of a factory though"
why don't you just calm down and think for yourself?

and yet they commit 50% of blood crimes

>dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate
>I said it again ;)

>effortlessly pivots into ad homs as another in a long line of red herrings
What comes next? You have a chart or something, right?

>because less than 1% of the world populations are redhead
99% of the world wants to fuck a redhead woman though

take your meds and dilate, tranny

Niggers still not letting you suck their dick tranny?

redheads (especially when green-eyed) are the epitome of recessive genes, you literally cannot get any more recessive than that without it being a disease.
Negroes are the epitome of dominant genes, therefore the absolute opposite of a redhead.
It's like jumping, from A to Z.

Attached: triss.jpg (3840x2160, 1.06M)

aren't you producing ad homs though?

Yeah and? It's a fictional character. It's not based on a living or dead person. IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER. Hell Disney's white Ariel isn't even the original ffs - that was made by h.c. andersen

It's kind of odd. If they were going to dramatically change Triss and Yen's appearances, then why not also change Geralt's? They're apparently making Henry Cavill wear a wig/dye his hair and put in yellow contact lenses, how is that fair when Pajeet Yennefer and Triss Juanita gets to keep their dark hair/dark eyes? And they made "pale Fringilla"* as black as possible, yet pale Geralt stays pale?

*Direct quote from the books

Well, they are so proud of representing minorities, why not represent redheads? There's much fewer of them than blacks, and we used to burn them too, so they are as repressed as it gets.

>nonwhites playing a fictional character
There is entire world on non-whites playing in movies and TV outside of US and parts of Europe you retard.

*Adding to my previous post, the people in charge of all this are white women....is this some weird fetish thing with them? They want to cast the whitest dude possible banging a bunch of PoC girls?

Being a leftist is the most recessive gene in the world.

Browns (Indians) need to take over the world now. Enough of Dumb whiteys and repulsive niggers

based conciseposter

Go there and cry moar about it.
Bet you love hitler to?

madea

Bend over.

We indians do need to spread our superior genes in the wider world through the wombs of white females, redheads preferably.

Attached: 1560739346970.jpg (285x454, 59K)

which to you, is a bad thing or something to cry over?

Attached: 1561104837793.jpg (450x337, 30K)

fuck you /polcucks. just how fragile you are in front of based jews. there isn't gonna be no more nazi or hitler so get over it. or we jews will exterminate you

>he really just means 4 or 5 roles

more importantly, what power do red heads have over Jews that makes them so scared of them

>dilate dilate dilate
>tranny tranny tranny
I wonder if you knew how cringy it was to post this, would you keep doing it?

See

While I agree with the sentiment of changing the races of beloved redheads, you people are fucking ass faggots if your fragile racist 'masculinities' are endangered by representation and more diversity.

Nazis deemed redheads as demons and Jews didn't like the fact that they weren't getting 100% attention.

WHY GOD WHY

It's about miscegenation in general. They are trying to avoid white/white pairings as much as possible.

hell yeah

>comply or we'll continue to do what we've been doing
High jew IQ negotiation

OH NO THEY WILL PUT A BLACK IN A MOVIE! WHEN WILL THE ABUSE END!

Because naturally red-headed girls are superior in ever way to every other female.

How is erasing 2% of the global population from pop culture more "diverse"

A nigger. They will put a nigger in a movie.

Because “diversity” means non-white in newspeak.

...and nobody will give a shit but you.

No, diversity means black. None of us would complain if Ariel was replaced with an east Asian cutie.

To clarify, I meant I'm also against changing the race of redheads and I agree with the anons who share this sentiment .

Funny i didn't seem them blackwashing Captain Marvel or another white blonde haired character.
only Gingers are being erased from media.
this have to stop
gingerism should not be ok or acceptable in modern era.

Attached: 1562197793179.jpg (640x3558, 879K)

Saying that the seven billions of minorities needs representation is a peak of leftshittism.

Jews

they didn't replace black widow in the mcu

Wait for the day when Indians shall get represented and anons bitch about that

>a redhead
A redhead implies that she was the only one

Attached: Gingercaust 3.jpg (567x1200, 708K)

But what exactly are you having a fit over? Do you consider yourself a rational person?

>ginger is a misspelling of nigger
kek. nice one disney

ScarJo is Jewish.

I am having fit over leftshits replacing established characters with '''''minorities'''' because they need representation.

they didn't replace black panther either.
whats your point.

Says the retard who posts "HAVE SEX XD" 100 times a day

I'm so depressed over the fact that they're fucking never gonna give a Hot Tittied Redhead look up to Peter and say 'Face it tiger, you just hit the jackpot!'. The bubbly cute MJ is this gross mulatto ugh.

but I had sex this morning

Holy cope

this is a red herring if you complain it's only one specific thing then they will just replace some other type of white person and say "see we fixed it"

If I tell you that this isn't something a rational person cares about, will you just get upset or can you self-reflect for a moment?

mfw i'll never be able to see this onscreen.

especially because I love redheads

Yeah I care about seeing my culture being wiped over in favor of ugly niggers

Ginger erasure is NOT OKAY!

So do I

A disney movie for babies, represents your entire white culture?

>rational person cares about
I am a fan of series that leftshits just continuously shit all over repeatedly. I don't give a shit what some cocksucking normalfag cares about, because the influx of them and people like you is what ruined previously good IPs all over the board.

cope harder.

>original story/script
>it doesn't matter what race they are
okay
>taking character whose defining physical characteristics make them identifiable to a fan
>changing every single characteristic entirely so that the character is now unrecognizable save their name
It's lazy at best, and shameless subversion for subversion's sake at worst.

The Little Mermaid isn't really a "series" though, faggot.

No one cares about watching a redhead onscreen except for you cucks. There is nothing wrong with representing a mulatto and showing what's real, that a white boy can fall for a black girl. Stop bitching about overrepresented whites. And do something about you primitive brain

>it is just this one specific little thing
Back to memebase.

if i tell you go back 2 reddit will you go back?

>holy buzzword

Are they gonna give Nigriel a shitty redhead wig and make her wear seashell bra and stuff?

but it's blacks that are overrepresented - we want diversity.

>leftshit run out of responses
This is usually where your ilk calls for a kommisar to protect your vulnerable feefees from nazis. Don't forget to buy new Nike on your way out to /qa/ to whine about toxic community.

>There is nothing wrong with representing a mulatto
Except that it is ugly as fuck. Enough ugly fucks around as it is, don't need it in entertainment, tranny.

>that's simply a product of western women wanting to a have a carrier instead of having kids.
lol
How stupid are women that they actually got conned into volunteering to go to work! They could have kept living that sweet NEET life but they threw it all away to be wagies!

tranny/10

Clearly you need to have more

I had sex and I am happy that I can do it. Sorry tranny, no penis no life.

I am not fond of mcu MJ too, I really hope they give Peter actual Mary Jane. A man can hope.

It would have been fine as a wholly original character, but they are essentially making her the cute bubbly comic MJ which she is not .

I think a part of it , for me, also has to do with the relatability factor. I relate to Peter Parker a looot, and my wife is a redhead as well. So it ,kinda hurts on a personal level I guess.

Niggers are stupid that's why
Niggers don't realize the same shit could be used against them
Just wait til asians and / or hispanics, or another of the larger visible minorities plays the victim card as often as niggers do and see the niggers try to defend it saying its okay when they change to nigers but not to anyone else

>my wife is a redhead
Hot

>Average man used to make enough to easily support an upper middle class family with the wife taking care of the kids
>2nd wave feminism, wages don’t increase with inflation, now the middle class is being destroyed even with both parents working full time, everyone has to pay for childcare, cleaning and cooking takes up what little free time people have left, some people can’t even afford to have children, a human right, only ones who benefit are the upper class
We fell for the double income slowly going from a way to make extra money to a necessity to live meme

her skin color is not what makes ariel identifiable to a fan. james bond could be literally be black and we would still recognize him.
cope harder faggot.

>showing what's real, that a white boy can fall for a black girl
Why exactly is it important that it be shown that whites and black can have sex? Are you trying to encourage this behavior?
Why are you trying to socially engineer behavior that disrupts ethnic homogeneity?

Sorta agree with this
At least zendaya is good looking, though she's not "Mary Jane" MJ
I don't have a problem with zendaya MJ, but i would definitely like to see drop dead gorgeous redhead MJ

I know, it's sad.

>james bond could be literally be black and we would still recognize him.
wut

>asians and / or hispanics
They will just be branded white by the leftshits, as they already did with Japanese.

>At least zendaya is good looking,
She looks like a tranny, stop pushing this fucking meme.

It's a part of danish culture and history.
Hell, if this is fine, then it's fine to replace any and all African and Middle eastern folklore characters and fictional people with white people.

Fuck yeah, can't wait for Black Panther 2: Whitey Up In Dis Shit

so when are we making black panther white?

not him, but it seems like it's important to you. they try to treat it like a generic thing, so most people don't care. but /polcucks who are subhuman piece of trash are the ones who do care about instances where black x white happens.

Yeah and the retards were clapping and running around screeching how empowering that was.

>At least zendaya is good looking
please stop lying

personally, I think the role should be played by a sheep. probably more white men fucking sheep than hooking up with black chicks, and afaik there's ZERO (?) sheep representation in media in this role, which is pretty racist if you think about it

Doubtful, considering they couldn't even have Jazmin showing some midriff. She'll be wearing a long sleeved shirt.

>At least zendaya is good looking
Jesuschrist no, she looks like standard gypsy.

desu the gender swap shit is even lazier
but this too is lazy and disgusting
Make your own goddamn heroes and tales. Stop swapping races and just slapping black actors into material where they don't fit.

Disgusting. That suggestion is rape, Hitler, colonialism, borders and private property.

well your insecure subjective taste in women, traps and sissy is not the whole world's fucking problem. But feel free to keep on melting snowflake. I'm sure the seething manchildren and incels will join you on the losing side in one big choir of autistic squealing REEEEEEEEE

>most people don't care
what, the 1.4% of "most people"? interesting definition you have there

PS. non-whites aren't people

Attached: 1560260114885.jpg (697x1175, 395K)

OP of the replied comment here. I agree with seeing drop dead gorgeous MJ. Though I personally don't find Zendaya good looking.

Aladdin was the only remake I was interested in and I dropped hard as soon as I realized that. Good call on my part, didn't waste time or money watching that shit. Last Disney live action reboot I saw was Alice back in 2010.

Ok but you're ignoring the obvious pandering, which leads to the question of "why?". As a casting director, you would look at the source material and try to find someone you believe would play the part well and who closely matches the look. To go from a pale redhead to a black girl with braids, theres clearly something going on there when you're SO SO far from what the source material looks like.

UNLESS of course you have other motivations. The question is then, what are those motivations? Can you tell me what they are?

Why do you believe that it is subhuman to wish for your ethnic group to survive?

yeah they just made her blonde now

Attached: 7986986088709809876609.jpg (780x440, 39K)

No it's not part of danish culture and history you faggot. The little mermaid statue in Denmark is even black, that's why racists cut its head off.

And yes it's perfectly fine to replace African and Middle eastern folklore with white you dumbfuck. You guys are just a cringe as the liberal snowflakes crying about MUH WHITEWASHING!!!

Attached: deep-sea-fishing.jpg (650x400, 332K)

>who closely matches the look
Wrong

Not even whites care about this. Only autistic anons feel threatened on seeing diversity in media. Excessive Blackwashing characters is sure bad, but arguing against representation for races that aren't white is so bigoted and dumb and shows how primitive the minds of you fucks are. Thinking that every other race is not human just shows how much of a human you are. Citing 'mah genes' is superior says something about your fragile life , which is a pity.

>The question is then, what are those motivations? Can you tell me what they are?
To send all kikes to Israel then nuke Israel.

No wonder most modern entertainment is trash.

Whites don't care about "representation" for other races either.

B I G G E S T M I N O R I T Y
which actuallyeans the smallest

>"The world is your family. Accept each as your own and stop fawning over race"
Every successful and respected person

Because, my friends, it just keeps happening.

>And yes it's perfectly fine to replace African and Middle eastern folklore with white you dumbfuck
Can you imagine the upset if a white guy was cast as Black Panther? I'd use another example that isn't so rooted in "we wuz kangz" but they really aren't many famous black stories created by blacks. Almost like they rely on whites to create their culture for them

lol no
The world is not my family, my family is my family. That's some real "my wife's son" shit right there, user.

Case Closed. I win. Indians shall be making babies with the dumb white chicks to unleash our powerful genes in the world. Niggers and Whiteys shall be slaves and will bow beneath our poop.

less than 1% are jews too

Attached: 4044.jpg (315x241, 18K)

It's that they seem to be targeting redheads specifically.

More Indian hotties need to be represented.

These fucking /polfags talk about the left and right. But both shall bow before Modi!

redheads will be extinct bros

Attached: 1532762868432.png (619x453, 46K)

>Not having 20 children with your ginger qt wife
user I...

My Indian dick is going to be pumping the hot redhead white skin as she snuggles mouth deep in my warm brown skin. While you fucking faggots bitch about Indian x White representation and indians stealing your women, after already having stolen your jobs kek

Can we fund the remaking of The Wire with only white people?

Yes, why don't we get reparations from niggers for all the welfare they get in order to fund this?

>subjective
Face it tranny, white women are the most beautiful and aesthetically appealing in the world. Your mutts are just sore to the eyes and no amount of your college brainwashing and Tessa Thompson posters will change that.

virgin alert

Yes, these studios are strapping you down into a chair and forcing you to watch this

whites should get reparations for dragging them after us for hundreds of years

>Diversity is our strength
Every leftshit living int the 99,8% white neighborhood.

fuck off stick to your own women

It's almost factual really. Rich blacks go after women with lighter skin than themselves, and on every dating website the response rates are higher for women higher up the skin tone spectrum. Ok Cupid released a bunch of data on this a while back. It's well known, all over the world, Asian and White women are the most attractive.

You will never touch a white woman. White women are repulsed by indians

Zendaya have got to be the ULTIMATE incel virgin filter

Attached: 33242342342.jpg (470x705, 89K)

>The world is your family.
Lolololol, now this is a delusion of some white urban bourgeouis retard who'll get his head caved in the second he steps out of his guarded holiday resort in Uzbekistan.

Indians are sub human no one wants your shitty genes

Imagine being this much of a virgin. Goddamn incels everywhere.

Only college leftshit bolsheviks care about representation.

Attached: Výstřižek.png (813x703, 843K)

yeah, i hope you never travel outside of the west. actually i hope you do and nobody returns your bleached skull for identification.

we indians are proud AUSTRALOID men

The only filter this cigan trash is, is the one that filters out mutts from normal population.

>90% black
>diverse
Just skip to Newspeak already

>i hope you never travel outside of the west
Oh, don't worry, this piece of shit will just white flight to another even whiter place when her beloved diversity and global family comes knocking on her doors, as her ilk always do.

We did seven years ago.

Attached: 1551655808338.png (512x512, 117K)

we indians are proud AUSTRALOID people and you caucasoid shits are just jealous of our beauty and intellectualism

Reminder to keep spreading the word about white genocide no matter how hard they try and ridicule you.

IMAGINE being a poo-in-the-loo pajeet. I'm sure when you spam a white woman with "pls bob vagene, lets make the sex, you so butiful" every minute of the day for months straight she get's so fucking wet.

Go fuck a floating corpse in the ganges next time you are taking a bath, which could probably mean never

>One that pandered to ME, finally. At long last.
So basically a country that is normal sane healthy country everywhere but white nations.

A Japan full of Japanese. "Pandering" to (bettering the life of) the Japanese people of Japan.

Redheads are rare and underused. There are more arthoe/manic pixie bitches in film than reheads, if they had to replace someone replace all the generic blondes or brunettes.

trips of truth, disney shills exposed

Pretty sure the entire point of Judaism is only seeing other Jews as your family and they’re pretty successful...

The problem is that she's a nigger you dumb fuck.

Cuz a movie about the (thing) you like isn't even a little bit appealing to a fan, right?
Fuck you dude, they're forcing this niggress into the movie for what reason other than Jewish mind-fuckery?

It's a symptom of the larger disease which has infected cinema as a whole. Studios do this dumb ""brave"" casting to deflect criticism when they completely skimp out on every other facet of the film. Tired of seeing companies get away with it scot-free. Also it would have been cool to see a true/legit live action translation of the old animated classic.

Redheads are my fetish, they are quite rare where i live..so taking them out of fiction also sucks.

Someone really wants to blame Yea Forums for the fake outrage over Little Mermaid. I can't wait to see MSM blame Yea Forums again.

Attached: Dilate.png (700x700, 279K)

Have sex.

Shes actually good in euphoria. Shame about her shitty role in spiderman

>She isn't even "Mary Jane". She's Michelle Jones.
Oh, fuck off with this bullshit. Her name is literally translated as Mary Jane in foreign releases.

Redheads are beautiful and are dying out. Replacing a rare trait of beauty with common brown mutts is disgusting.

I thought she was pretty cute in the movie.

bend over then

>have sex have sex have sex have sex have sex
>I said it again :)

Fuck you she was great and her performance was top notch
I want to bump uglies with Zendaya. That's right, bump uglies. If you got a problem with that then take it with my agent.

Becsuse white genocide is real and you guys will see it soon or later

But I had sex yesterday

(you)

Attached: 14FEFD5A-AD73-4C58-BB02-E03D805BF5B9.jpg (898x1468, 134K)

>irish
>white

I haven't seen any sequels or reboots to things I liked that look like shit. Grow the fuck up, you fairy.

If cavemen never got laid we wouldn't be here so that dude's gonna be fine

because this entire board SNEED to FEED SEED

You're probably into some lame ass shit, or you're just tasteless.

Dude. Niggers and SJW think Jews are white, they think spics are white. Of course they think paddies are white.

Lmao, still denial

as if promoting race mixing in the first place isn't just as bad

>Yeah and? It's a fictional character. It's not based on a living or dead person. IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER.
let's whitewash everyone then

you and people like you embody the antithesis of empathy. any time someone has a real complaint you call them names or say "have sex." it's really shameful

you're mentally ill

>NBA 90% black
>arguably more homogeneous than baseball
>"diverse"
"Diverse" is code for less whites