Best Godzilla flick, prove me wrong

Best Godzilla flick, prove me wrong.

Attached: MV5BNjFlOTI2OGQtMzg0YS00ZGE4LTkwMjEtZDUzYThlOTU5YjQ5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_[1].jpg (1011x1500, 417K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ixSimrKn6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

best of a pile of shit is still a pile of shit

Best flick, but not the best film.

Attached: 1498810327714.jpg (497x750, 135K)

>Godzilla's size on the poster

pic related
>Godzilla's size in the movie

False advertising.

Attached: godzillet.jpg (700x700, 202K)

>Thinking the original Gojira isn't kino
>Not enjoying the pure funkinos that came after
What are redditors like you doing on my Yea Forums?

Attached: 1560601299251.png (300x250, 18K)

he seems a lot bigger at the beginning

Even Kong could take this monsterlet faggot in a fight lmao

>6 posts in
>Nobody has proven me wrong yet

Attached: 1445749744272.jpg (330x330, 33K)

Of course, it's the best, but that's not saying much. Anyone who prefers the Japanese films with the fat Barney costume and Power Rangers-tier buildings being destroyed is an idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ixSimrKn6E

>size does matter

Attached: 1562203181459.jpg (982x1058, 134K)

Back to your capeshit threads, NPC

Did we offend you, you pathetic neet weeb?

>Hating weebs on an anime website

Attached: 1491497428502.png (800x2810, 589K)

who dis

It's so bad it's good kinda movie, I remember more about this than the new ones.

my second favorite childhood movie after Predator

Can’t do it.
You’re absolutely right.

>mfw they set up for a sequel

Attached: 1561066045241.jpg (653x653, 79K)

>Yea Forums thinks this soulless cash-in is better than the Toho classics
This is why literally nobody on the entire internet takes you seriously and uses you as a toilet, you all have alwful taste

>movie stars a murderer
based

Attached: 1562269725956.jpg (1500x1000, 728K)

There are only 4 Godzilla movies worth watching

Godzilla (1954)
The Return of Godzilla (1984)
Godzilla (2014)
Shin Godzilla (2016)

does the original king kong vs godzilla count as a godzilla movie because you forgot that one

>prove me wrong.
I hope you fucking die twitter nigger

>Forgetting Mothra vs Godzilla
>Forgetting Ghidrah the Three Headed Monster
>Forgetting Monster Zero
>Fergetting basically every film from the showa era pre son of godzilla
Pleb

>Several miles and a sudden downpour later, the pair stopped at another gas station to get their bearings. It had stopped raining, but the pavement was still wet when they pulled back onto the open country road. Some speculate that Broderick may have started driving on the right out of American habit, instead of the left, the proper side in Ireland. Less than a mile down the road, which had no curves or obstructed views, Broderick’s car collided head-on with a Volvo driven by Anna Gallagher, 28. She and her mother, Margaret Doherty, 63, were both pronounced dead on arrival at Erne Hospital.
How did he get away with it?

>tfw a movie about several Godzillas roaming around the world destroying other major cities and landmarks would have been pure kino

Yeah but Godzilla didn't destroy anything in 98, the military did. Though that concept done with the real Godzilla would have been kino

2014 isn't anything special

it's called jurassic park

He destroyed skyscrapers, roads, Madison Square Garden, shipping boats, the Golden Gate Bridge, etc.

Who else loved this movie as a kid?

I personally hated it, didn't even have an epic monster battle, just some soldiers failing to shoot a giant lizard. Thank god Godzilla 2000 came out a year later to satisfy my needs

i remember being disappointed

>Hating Astro Monster
That one's literally a long episode of Star Trek TOS with Godzilla. Hating it is a clear sign of being a fag.

I genuinely like that 98 Godzilla was later retconned into being his own separate monster, Zilla. I'm not even saying that as a dig on him, there's just something there I really like.

trick question
there are zero good godzilla flicks

If you hate fun maybe

>Weebs
>Liking Godzilla
Weebs only like anime but pretend they know everything about the culture of japan
kaijuchads don't care for anything japanese and just like the movies they put out

lol

They based it on the original, all-american Godzilla

Attached: The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms.png (1348x462, 567K)

Gojira >>>>>>>>>>> Beast From 20.000 Fathoms

>tfw 98's mawshot gave me a boner

This to be quite honest. Also the animes are the ultimate pleb filter

Well yeah but The Beast is still an amazing mosnter movie. One of the best of this subgenre but Gojira is a masterpiece so they're on different levels. Rhedosaurus appeared in some royatly-free cameos over the years but isn't as popular to deserve a remake. I like how Godzilla 1998 has been retroactively retconned into its own thing so we don't have to fit the movie into any of the existing Godzilla series it's just its own thing.

Wasn't there are script already made, where an island is discovered that has giant bugs, and Godzilla needs to fight them together with her(?) giant baby?

Any Heisei chads in?

Attached: burning gojira 3.jpg (564x822, 95K)

hmm

I don't know but I like the one where Godzilla's dead body is found on a beach and as it turned out it was a pregnant female and died of diabetes but the child and even the mother's still active brain are rescued and successfully send to space to her husband and the home of Godzilla species.

>flick
>posts a movie
?????