Now that the dust is settled, was the neighbor based?

Now that the dust is settled, was the neighbor based?

youtu.be/G0qZZc2nNzM

Attached: 1550693030103.png (1059x595, 201K)

Imagine the feeling he felt as soon as he found out his neighbors called the cops on his house.

extremely based

Okay be serious for a second and tell me this Yea Forums.
If you the killer in this situation what would you do? I would grab the cops and shoot myself out of pure panic

i don't get this meme. please explain

Chris Watts on police bodycam watching the surveillance video his neighbor has of him loading up his wife's body

Who is your favorite character in this episode?

Attached: 1524184731515.jpg (892x751, 59K)

His neighbours were nosy shits but Chris deserved it for marrying the succubus in the first place and thinking he could make a suburban wife and two kids disappear with zero effort in 2019. The funniest thing of all was doing it for a 30+ roastie who was more or less a carbon copy of his wife. Fucking loser.

Funny
Not funny

no

pure fucking irl kino

Attached: Screenshot_20190704-141858.png (3120x1440, 1.73M)

First things first I wouldn't be in this situation in the first place. I would make my wife's death look like an accident or suicide. If I absolutely HAD to kill the kids, I would take whatever opiates my wife is on and put it in the all girl's pudding the night before, then put plastic bags over the kids heads while they're sleeping. Then I'd take my wife, put her in the bathtub, cut her wrists and put a bag over her head and make it look like she killed herself. Then in the morning call the cops all hysterical and confused and let them naturally reason it was some post partum depression. Mothers kill their kids all the time and as long as you stage the act in the exact order it would've occurred (bagging kids first, waiting an hour to stage wife killing herself), there's no way the police could know you staged the whole thing. They could guess but they could never prove it was you.

Its more surveillance footage of the house & shows that Chris's truck was the only one to leave over the course of the night. Still has him dead to rights tho.

Clever

If this happened in a movie it would be way too on the nose.

Yeah thought it trough in the same way, either staged suicide or letting her disapear with the kids. He could have parked the wifes car with the back to the House, letting his Truck cover the Camera of the neighbour. Then packing some Things, packing the Bodys (i would vacuume them) and letting them disapear. Wifes leave their Husbands all the Time. Maybe put on a wig or wear the clothes of your wife while driving in the neighbourhood.

>Hum sir, We've looked at the bodies and the time of death is 9pm
>Y-yeah
>Well the thing is, we have your neighbour testimony and he says that you were there at this hour
>y-
>So you didn't hear anything or saw anything wrong before the next morning?
>I was euh, you know.. sleeping. Yeah sleeping early
>You slept from 9pm to 7am?
>Y-Yes.
>hmmm, that's weird because your other neighbour swears he saw lights in your house at 11pm. Can you explain that?

Attached: 1 ZJL0iLvbm-f6dzAI28KIyw.jpg (1385x946, 128K)

Something about that guy makes me want to beat the shit out of him, don't even care that he killed his family, he just looks like a cunt that watches baseball and drinks bud light.

definitive proof that there is a higher being fucking with us

Not really.

very based neighbor, fuck that guy for killing his wife and kids

It's simple, don't get interrogated. Shut up and ask for a lawyer. If cops are asking you questions in a room it's an interrogation and you are a suspect.

Can anyone explain the situation and give me the timecodes for the best moments?