WAHHHHH WAHHHHHH THEY MADE A MERMAID BLACK WAHHHH WAHHHHH NOOOOOO THE WHITE RACE IS OVER WAHHHHHH

WAHHHHH WAHHHHHH THEY MADE A MERMAID BLACK WAHHHH WAHHHHH NOOOOOO THE WHITE RACE IS OVER WAHHHHHH

Attached: 7B1DF733-F9A0-4EC9-A0B7-B39595283C9D.jpg (649x365, 24K)

Dilate

Wwaaahhh noooo a whyte wommyn played a cartooon robot from tokyoooooo! I hate whypipoooooo! Egypt wiz blaaaaack!

This but unironically

>WAHHHHHHH THE WHITE PIPO STILL DON'T LIKE US WAAAAHHHHHHH
Fuck off with your trash.

N

cry more snowflake

someone should do a movie about martin luther king and make him white
the kvetching would be off the charts

It's hilarious seeing how upset Yea Forums will get over a movie that will be forgotten a couple of days after it releases.

martin luther king was a real person, ariel is not.

Fuck that. Cast a white Frederick Douglas and watch everyone lose their shit.

Stop co-opting white characters and start demanding new characters. The tables big enough.

You will never experience sexual pleasure again and will also never be a woman.

OK. Reboot Black Panther with a white Shiri instead of the dope fiend they hired.

>written by a white person
;^)

Thomas Jefferson is a real person too

Attached: thomasj.jpg (570x796, 78K)

Well, having proper sexual intercourse requires one to have either have a vagina or a penis.

So, trannies are out anyway when it comes to that.

FUCK /POL/

Nah. We’ll be rebooting The Little Mermaid though with a black character. :)

stealing white characters isn't going to fix your violent crime rate

posting on Yea Forums won’t fix your virginity either

Why would a mermaid ever be black? Even DC wasn't stupid enough to make black atlanteans. Shit makes no sense.

hope you enjoy box office bombs :^)

I hate Leftists, political correctness, and can understand the hypocrisy of taking a black character and making them white, but I absolutely agree that you idiots freaking out over the Little Mermaid being played by a black chick makes you look fucking pathetic and gay. Shut up and move on and you'll be in a better position.

I think the immeasurable success of Black Panther and Jordan Peele films will ensure a good box office rate for The Little Mermaid. :)

Also, have sex!

lol gonna be the next mary poppins y'all

I know youre white and this is bait but also can tot see this coming from a minority
This is the most blatant 'No you' there is, being ironic how leftist themselves are snowflakes and complete whiners

this but unironically and even more based

it's white genecode / replacement, simple as

Yikes, stop being racist to gingers.

yet niggers would start literal riots if a famous nigger was played by a white guy

Good news, Disney Enthusiateer, you just got paid! Please check your account ending in 459 in 3-5 days.

You're one sad guy
Because white washing was an actual racist act

>Because white washing was an actual racist act
you don't even see the irony of your position

Cringe marketing strategy

White people user to draw black people as white because they hated them that much. Just understand white folks did some bad shit back then

Its not about one movie. It's about this retarded trend in the future. When they cast an uggo in Deadpool it was also "it's just a movie" thing but now they do more and more of this. They won't stop on this one.

Who cares about this shitty movie anyway?
It's just another cashgrab to make stupid niggers waste their money in the cinema.
Good on Hollywood for finally figuring out they can just take advantage of the average black person lack of education and naivety to make millions.
It's about time they start giving back some ob the billions the fermento wastes on them.

Attached: ariel.png (851x1125, 707K)

how often are you going to post this?

it's an attack on the white race

How many times can Hollywood pull the "fake outrage" card for marketing purposes before the masses realize that they're being manipulated? An ugly nigger was cast in a children's movie that probably no one on this board was going to see anyway, who cares? It's not like they digitally niggerfied the original classic- if you actually enjoy The Little Mermaid, it still exists.
Disney can pander to niggers and milk every last penny they can from them as far as I'm concerned.

Shill

i dont get it. what is their agenda?
why would they shill here and make fun of us?

they know no one will see the movie but some brainwashed zoomer girls and NPCs.

what do they get from annoyng us and wasting our time?
are we going to magically talk about this online and give them free marketing?

is this why they do it? they get us angry so we can give them marketing?

White males are so pathetic. Good thing is they kill themselves in droves.

>the year is 2050
>my name is /pol/user 56840324 designation neet4562 of district faggot2.3
>thankfully, the great Second American Civil War happened, I'm writing to you via AlexJones Caveman Ipad, to recount the great war of my time
>It all starts with moobies, son. The Jews thought they were going to destroy the white race, literally. To eradicate European culture
>now, your pap pap might not have been European but I too, understood where the world was heading. I prepared.
>I took the fight to Yea Forums, the powder keg of the attack on Hollywood
>first we posted memes, it did not work. We needed something more drastic
>we rounded up all the Jews, as they were crying that they weren't Jews...and shot them. I knew they were lying. Hitler was always right, son. Don't let the leftist media tell you any different, also Hitler was a leftist, Dinesh is a Saint as per the ruling of Vatican 5 and Pope Gavin the Gape
>we live in a better world that I was a part of shaping. Now, Hollywood has racial and ethnic quotas and movies have to pass a rigorous anti-degeneracy board. No gays, no niggers (of course) and no minorities appropriating white culture. The oppression of the modern white man ended, and I saw the birth of a new nation. One that pandered to ME, finally. At long last.
>Now no black is allowed to play anyone European or white, the State censors all kike media that would seek to disrupt the order of things
>Son, once you're older, you will understand. Let freedom ring!
>#notmyAriel

Attached: post-apocalyptic-art-by-michac582-karcz.jpg (736x736, 96K)

Shut up JIDF