This triggers the European

>This triggers the European

Attached: Boy_Mows_American_Flag_Into_Yard.jpg (1920x1080, 392K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2_2lGkEU4Xs
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-search/Detroit_MI/price-na-15000
youtube.com/watch?v=URDQWST4ARQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>why aren't you using all that space to grow food
>fucking wasteful amerifats

based

>This is a $200,000 house in Texas

Attached: It's a Nightmare.jpg (722x349, 40K)

This. Why don't yuropoors EVER stop thinking about food? I thought we were supposed to be the fat ones.

>eating vegetables and fruit
Yea no lol

>This triggers the HOA
more like it

They're just jealous we can be free from Russian wheat and have nice lawns

He doesn't even have the right number of stripes. Disgraceful

>doesn't even spray paint his lawn red, white, and blue to do it properly
Pathetic and a bit embarrassing. Whoever did that half-assed job is a faggot and should be ashamed of themselves for not going all the way with it.

kek

HOW DID HE DO THE STARS

ALSO NEEDS TO USE MORE POTABLE WATER TO GREEN HIS MCMANSION LAWN WHILE AFRICANS DIE OF THIRST

THIS IS TOO SMALL A LOT BTW
THAT LITTLE LAWN IS TOTAL PLEBBERY

>In communist america, there ain't no fences forbiding you to take a piss on tour neighbour's lawn and to oggle his daughter in the shower.
god bless

Why not plant some shade trees on the side of his house to save some money on cooling? What a moron.

You guys really think about Europeans a lot huh?

>TWO AIR CONDITIONERS?

Attached: 1493858577068.jpg (2817x2465, 336K)

He has two A/C units. No need

My neighbor lives in an area with that but he's exempt. Because property reasons or some shit but he's legally not part of the rest of the area.
So he loves to piss them off by leaving his broken car out, painting the right side of his house every year a different color, only one wall that doesnt match the rest of the house for shit. Funny lawn ornaments and other visual bullshit.
Nice guy, he invites us over for bbq.

Looks souless

FORMERLY NO FEED

based

RENT FREE

Attached: 1527407599358.jpg (350x350, 35K)

You keep making our fairytales and history black, why would a garden trigger us?

why are they so obsessed with keeping their grass neat?

It's the boomer version of "clean your room" If you can't maintain your own lawn, it said something about you.

Attached: torino-1.jpg (500x399, 75K)

no european actually gives a shit

is a new Sims chapter out?

There are a lot of venomous snakes where I live. Keeping my lawn cut and neat gives them less places to hide, meaning less risk of my kids getting bitten.

epic pwnage lmao

What triggers me is that I could beat myself a way into that "house" only using my fists without even touching a window.

Kys reddit tourist

Would've been funnier if it was a Confederate flag.
Do Southern states have a somber 'failed independence day'?

Attached: Confederate_Flag.jpg (1200x510, 67K)

NO THIS WAS INDEPENDENCE FROM THE BRITISH SO THE SOUTH IS ON BOARD

FUCKING BRITS

THEN THEY WANTED INDEPENDENCE FROM THE NORTH TO CONTINUE SAYING THE N-WORD CUS F**UCK JANNIES :^)

Everything looks barren, cultureless, fake, generic and soulless

The flag is dope though.

>flag symbolizing literal treason against our country
>inbreds claim "muh patriotism and heritage"
Patriotism doesn't work like that. That flag is the exact opposite of being proud of living in the USA.

The south was brought back into the United States and that flag is part of our culture. If the north and south can reconcile then so can everyone else.

ITS NO-LAND TINY LOT MCMANSION SUBURBIA, HOUSES ON TOP OF EACH OTHER

IN A WAY IT IS VERY AMERICAN, BUT NOT PROPERLY AMERICAN

Imagine being this much of a brainlet.
You can love your country (the south) and also love your country (the USA)

But Southerners are the most patriotic of all, they would probably fight to the death to defend their vision of the USA, in fact they did, unlike the liberal douchebags in the rest of the country.

No, they just fly the stars and bars around the clock. Every day of the year. As is their right.

That would cost $400k+ where I live

It was a flag that represented secession from and war against the United States. It wasn't brought back into the United States. Shit is disgraceful and about as un-American as it gets.

It was a flag that symbolized freedom from federal tyranny and a love for home and hearth. Feel free to spew your dishonest faggotry, however.

>this destroys your life

Attached: tornado.jpg (1484x989, 95K)

I'm more triggered by the fact i'm in a country with 4,3% of non-European foreigners and i cannot stand them anymore, meanwhile you have 13% of niggers alone.

Attached: 1561975064681.jpg (540x303, 30K)

More Europeans die from Islamic crime than Americans die from tornadoes.

I live in tx and its probably closer to 300 or 400k

Attached: 1552384027833.jpg (1500x998, 1.69M)

is 200k USD a lot for a house in the us? about a third of the price of a house in Norway.

How can anyone live in such a HUGE house like that? You would take a whole day clean it (and you should clean your house once a week).

i always lived in small apartments with my mothers, sometimes with just one bedroom

been a burger for 28 years
never seen a tornado in my entire life

Good thing Europeans don't count as a single country or nationality.

>When Americans assume we think about them AT ALL

Lmaoing at your life, Burgerbro

Not anymore. Prices have skyrocketed, unless you live out in bumfuck nowhere.

And Burgers cried foul when Russia reintegrated Crimea back into the country. Talk about being hypocritical.

Why would you ruin your lawn like this? Serious question

>wave a flag
>this triggers the american

>little
>its bigger than any home a European non-millionaire can buy with larger yards and an outdoor pool on the bottom one
Euros would KILL to live in a home like that

I don't know if that's good or bad. I dont think it matters, because Europe is largely irrelevant.

Americans are completely OBSESSED with how europeans see or don't see americans.
Pathetic

200k is pretty good for a house in most places in the US

Obviously in places like Manhattan or SF it wouldn't get you shit, but you can buy a house in 99% of cities at that price

I hear the grass grows back.

not really, it would be a lot for a small place outside of a large city but 200 thousand for a house in california is inconceivably cheap

But just about every American home is made of wood. That's just a big shack, not a house.

wrong houses last more than 10 years over here so don't cost as much.

Shouldn't you be out celebrating

Attached: 1561840198734.jpg (481x333, 189K)

It's a great thing. And you just made two posts about it without anyone telling you to do so
Also reminder that americans are just immigrant Europeans.

my house was built in the 40's and only undergone a few renovations to modernize it
your argument is invalid, and you will never own your own property.

Imagine cutting that grass when all you needed to do was treat it to get that color change. Imagine also living a suburban hell where you wither your loife away glued to a TV and fixing your car in between job communting.

What the fuck do you think European homes are built from?

>implying you can grow food on amerimutt desert soil

Go down to Dixie and try that line. I have this flag tattooed and now niggers and trannies want to say I’m a neonazi. You can apologize for America all you want but the marxists will still hate you.

Attached: D91D2E56-F42D-40CF-97D4-099502CCFC47.jpg (2000x2000, 919K)

>Only wood goes into a house
nope

I'm content with my balcony and no yard or garden

Our houses are made of bricks

1) leave
2) take some testosterone supplements
3) come back when you're a man and try to form a coherent point.

This looks soo bland. Can't they at least decorate the street with some trees and plants or something?

its 12:20 in the afternoon on a Thursday, it's not the kind of holiday you get off from work so I'm just shitposting until I get off.

Europoors just dont get it

Attached: No europoors allowed.jpg (1080x738, 469K)

Seems like Texas has the right idea. A place like that in California would probably run for a mil.

Yeah, everyone lives in a castle over there..
Nah, more like everyone in Europe lives in apartments and doesn't have a lawn

literally a Sims house

How do you know where your garden ends and your neighbour's begins without a wall and/or mural?

>soo
it's this that triggers me

Except he fucking scalped his lawn. Thats why its brown

This

Attached: spray paint lawn.webm (460x460, 1002K)

Nice papier-mache house goyim. How many generations of descendants have you enslaved to pay for this shit hole?

>t. pays 500k for a 1.5k sqft house

If you own property, you know.

Patriotism is attempting overthrow or separate yourselves from a government that doesn't represent you

I'm European and probably would try to grow something there, for me, lands=place to grow vegetables or fruit trees.

This always looks like shit.

Naturally green grass>painted green shit everytime

CITY MASTER RACE HAS ARRIVED

BUT COUNTRY HOMES ARE THE WAY TO GET BOTH

BEACHFRONT IS THE BEST, LIGHT SAND TYPE
LAKEFRONT IS OK BUT KINDA SWAMPY EVERYTHINGS DAMP AND FORESTED

Attached: 1545325977516.gif (385x256, 1.21M)

They're not allowed, if they try to be an individual the Block Association will come around and rip out anything that doesn't conform then punch your baby in the face to drive the point home.

>I'm European and wish I owned land, if I owned land I'd grow veggies unlike these stupid fat Americans
>but alas I'm European and dont own land

>He doesn't even know that's not the actual Confederate flag
Imagine being this retarded and acting like you know shit. You should be embarrassed.

Most suburban mutts never even seen a fruit tree.

The back yard is for growing food. If you grow it in the front yard, a certain percentage of folks will steal the watermelons.

And?

>not just watering it

I don't live in a weird cookie cutter suburb like that, so maybe it feels different but I like taking care of my grass, making sure its green and everything looks healthy. but I have trees, and walls separating me and my neighbors on every side.

I'd gladly pay more for an actual house than the same amount for a cardboard paper joke house that is a bit bigger.

The Betsy Ross flag isn't the Confederate battle flag. Also, I'm a southern conservative. I don't apologize for America at all. I don't apologize for being white. I don't apologize for shit I didn't do.

The Confederate flag's only use, though, was in battle against the United States. And they lost. Regardless of how you look at it, they were on the wrong side of history.

The absolute state of mutts

it looks generic, fake, soulless, cultureless and barren, both the house and it's surroundings

this webm summarizes America perfectly, a piece of turd painted over with gold.

I'm on your side but you're being autistic. That's still the "Confederate flag".

americans are genuinely mentally ill

AFRICANS SHOULD MOVE TO WHERE THE POTABLE WATER IS

Islamic terrorists have killed 6 people in 2018 in Europe, while tornadoes killed 10 people in 2018 in the US (record low).

Attached: e7b8aff23b231c4864a46c9c2d9f5a11-large.jpg (1920x999, 436K)

Maybe to the uneducated. You shouldn't be proud of being uneducated.

Fuck off carpetbagger
We can celebrate our heritage if we wish, fuck your gay philosophy

you will never own your own home though, like most Europoors.

video game grass .webm

Lmao so post a european house of similar size and or price that has "soul" and "culture"

Why would you celebrate losing, though?

Fuck that. I'd rather live in a small house that suits my needs than a boring one.

no one actually does this
I've never seen it done ever
we just water

BASED MAY WHAT WAS THE JOKE

This comment is extremely funny and has a criminal lack of (You)s.

plus you're an incel and don't need much space

Thumbnail made me think this was going to be a guy over spraying his lawn with pesticide. What the fuck?

I'm more educated on southern history than anybody on this gay anime site. I know that flag, and I know what it represents, and how it came about. Anyone who isn't autistic calls it the "Confederate flag". Faggots who went to wikipedia and want to sound smart call it the "battle flag", which is also incorrect. The fact is, that flag didn't really exist until after the civil war. Everyone calls it the rebel or Confederate flag.

america bad

Attached: bN3-4Eu1_400x400.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Remember user, you are UNIQUE. ++GOOD

You just have Russian Presidents instead.

Not every suburb or neighborhood in America looks like that
I think Euros have a hard time understanding how big and varied America is

Attached: file.png (1000x667, 1.46M)

If it's Texas, you might be able to make one hole in the wall before the owner puts several holes in you.

The USA has become a multi-cultural cesspit. It has no over ruling culture.. It has no official language, no head of state..

It's a demographic fact that within the next 100 years the most wide spoken language will be SPANISH. So.. to all the americans ITT i'd start learning so you can understand what your mongrel spanish/anglo/african grandchildren are rapping.

That kind of building is barely fit for housing animals where I live. Humans? Forget it.

>no one actually does this
>I've never seen it done ever
i literally just saw a video of it, domer

upvoted my fellow /r/politics poster!

>MFW 13% OF THE POPULATION COMMIT 50% OF THE WATERMELON THEFTS

Attached: 1550920297917.jpg (800x800, 72K)

Why are you projecting? I celebrate my superior culture. I celebrate being on the right side of the future
The south shall rise again

>t. Eurofag who ate all his Semen rations
Be patient, baby. There's more on the way.

Attached: eurofagslol.jpg (652x774, 212K)

SEETHING
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

>this mansion is 200k

Here in Canada a shitty bi-level 3 tiny bedroom shitbox that hasn't been renovated since the 1980s in a shitty neighbourhood in a bumfuck city in a have not province costs 160k. Fuck off Americans.

Attached: 1555057986536.png (364x852, 131K)

based friendly fire yanktard

>european colony, predominantly of germanic descent in some form
>triggering
nope. it triggers me that european influence is dwindling in the US instead

post pic of your current home

>American houses made out of Wood

THEY ACTUALLY LIVE IN GLORIFIED SHEDS AND GET REKT BY SOME STRONG WIND

YOU FUCKERS NOT HEARD OF BRICKS?

The only natural disaster that happens where I live in the US is summertime.

Europe is bigger than USA tho.

Attached: 31893873640_6ef53aba33_k.jpg (2048x1280, 931K)

AAHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 20140806_135333[1].jpg (1445x813, 401K)

Hnnnnnggggggg

Europoors mostly live in shitty government councilhouses like this or commie blocks

none of the euros ITT actually own homes

Attached: file.png (300x195, 126K)

that design was always the most popular even at the time, it didnt just pop up later. the plebs loved it.
t. virginian

OH GOD ANYTHING BUT THE COMMIEBLOCKS

Never ever Europe

Attached: Never ever.jpg (1080x730, 503K)

that would be 5mil here in los angeles, but they also wouldn't use mcmansion building materials

exactly, our country is so big you need 30 countries to reach our girth.

>White americans becoming a minority in the country their ancestors founded, built and fought for

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GOD IT'S SO GOOD

Yes but that type of house, like in Boston, was because they were still thinking in European terms when they were built. Now they're on their own it's all wood and plastic.

while that may look like ass, youre guaranteed to grow up with a healthy dose of friends and not be bullied in school. hence, no school shootings.... mutt

In fact, I own some lands, but not where I live. I have several tree fruits, but I would love the idea of living near a fair amount of land to grow vegetables and doing stuff on a daily basis.

>LIVING IN A PINK HOUSE

WAT LE FUG

enjoy getting raped by Muslims

Tbh i like it since it looks spooky as fuck

Europeans are always saying Americans are uncultured swine who don't travel. My city covers more square miles than some European countries. The US is a huge fucking place.

Imagine pledging loyalty and linking your identity to complete coincidences. Nothing more boring than patriotism

We're doin just fine
Just because theres lots of cheap housing here doesn't mean there isn't other options

Attached: file.png (708x531, 856K)

How could you not have a fence between you and your neighbours?

Look up the interracial rape statistics between whites and blacks in the USA

have fun :)

Useless and soulless lawns trigger me very much yes.

>wooden houses are bad
Since fucking when?

Attached: woodhouse.jpg (634x379, 81K)

Lol

You can get 5 bed houses with huge gardens and pools near dallas for like 300k, that house aint shit in comparison.

Are you fucking tarded

WHY THE FUCKING IS THE ROAD SO WOBBLY ?!

They are but you faggots get triggered over it and call it an invasion instead of migration

since bricks were invented i guess

>CNN posts on Yea Forums

Why the hell would you be a patriot when you can be god tier nationalist

based n loghousepilled

Attached: file.png (700x399, 729K)

why the fuck are you living in the woods?

Since termites evolved from ants.

>dude just make everything out of bricks regardless of the climate in that area

question : Do europoors think there are earthquakes and tornadoes in every single part of the US?

Why would you brag with suburban sprawl?

Attached: uqa0WGv.jpg (1024x838, 267K)

That looks beautiful holy shit. Although it looks like some parts might be plastic siding made to look like logs. If actual logs, based. If not, it's still very pretty.

Do you live in a fortified castle? Unless you do, you house is made of the same materials mine is. I can legally defend mine with something other than a stick if I needed to.

>HE DOESNT HAVE A PROPERTY INNAWOODS FOR WHEN SHTF
YGSIU

ALSO HANDY FOR HUNTING AND FISHING, REAL WYPPO SHIT

>fresh air
>gorgeous surroundings
>no niggers
Uhh why the fuck wouldn't you?

Yeah but going to different states isn't the same as visiting different countries.

Why the fuck not?

Attached: file.png (610x350, 442K)

Moron, most houses in europe are built with bricks, stone and wood. Not plywood.

Just like your head.

>he doesn't know about cement

>his house is held together with nails

>his houses structural integrity can be compromised by a termite
OH NO NO NO

To non-Americans the tenting of whole houses looks so fucking weird. But that's what you get for living in places made of sticks.

Attached: Tented Termite House.jpg (660x440, 50K)

>Regardless of how you look at it, they were on the wrong side of history.
What a retarded way to view it

What do you reckon his soil pH is?

I can't remember the last time I've seen a tented house, Euros have such weird concepts about America

>genuinely comparing moving about a city to visiting a completely different country with wildly different culture and taste

Lmao, fucking Americans

ITS LIKE SOME NIGHTMARE CIRCUS

IMAGINE PULLING UP TO YOUR HOUSE EXPECTING IT TO BE NORMAL BUT IT LOOKS LIKE THAT

That's spirulina powder.

distortion from the drone camera and heat

Attached: 1561348444151.jpg (472x198, 18K)

Except these:
Look far better than any of the brick houses posted itt so far

Attached: 1551916753813.jpg (750x698, 108K)

Papier mache is French, gaylord.

>have shit-tier urban planning that's fucking up your economy and your health, and will literally collapse your country in a few decades unless dealt with (which will never happen because burgers are obsessed with suburbs)
>th-this triggers the europoor

Great job, you wanna trigger us some more by nuking yourselves?

>Americans have less than 4 keys on their keyrings

Attached: 1477056918111.jpg (250x221, 11K)

>wooden houses in america are all big log cabins
based retard

>hey look how soulless this is
>b-b-but at least it's bigger r-right!!
typical american response

That’s not a mcmansion that’s just a boring track home

Yeah. I imagine maintenance might get a bit rough, but goddamn those houses are gorgeous.

Watching this gif somehow gives me this sense of hopeless sinking, like not being able to breathe.

Log cabins exist in europe too though and they're not the average house in either country, so i don't know why you're trying to cope so fucking hard.

>plant blueberry bush in your yard
>get evicted for violating HOA regulations
>get arrested for not having a farmer's license
>get sued for using non-israeli sponsored blueberries

Except where did I say that? The original argument was about how wood houses=bad and are ugly

I'm in an apartment in Switzerland. The walls are a solid foot of reinforced concrete with like another half foot of insulation. You probably need something like 7.62mm to even shot through my front door that locks on 3 points and is like 2 inches thick. Seriously though, that door is weird.

We pay other people to clean our houses.

Attached: Molon Labe.jpg (500x375, 24K)

ITS OVERBUILT FOR THE LOT

IT WANTS TO BE A MCMANSION

UNCLE TED WOULD SEE RED

Read You fucking brainlet

>Americans actually trying to compare their shit architecture to Europe

Europe is so much more beautiful to travel through how can that even be up for debate.. Have Americans even left their country before?

I'VE SEEN THIS YURODOORS WITH THE BOLTS INTO THE FLOOR AND CEILING, VERY COMMON

PROBABLY HAS TO DO WITH 2 WORLD WARS ON YOUR SOIL

>go down a street in Germany
>barely wide enough for our car
>it's a 2 lane street
Europe is a cramped shithole

>this triggers the Ameritard

Attached: ped_pic.jpg (2048x1536, 494K)

When Euros talk about wood houses in America they're not talking about log cabins it's just a weird comparison to use.

The Civil War was 100 percent about slavery and not in the least bit about anything else.

The South rebelled because they were mooches who didn't want to work and were terrified black men would fuck their wives. Any high ideals or genuine sentimentality assigned to them is a lie.

>WHAT THE FUCK HOW CAN SOMEONE LIVE IN THE WOODS? THERE ISN'T A SINGLE ARTISANAL ICE CREAM PARLOR OR BDSM THEMED GAY CLUB WITHIN 40 MILES

Attached: 1559854763779.jpg (320x383, 59K)

Americans aren't allowed to go on vacation.

Attached: file.png (753x696, 112K)

Now tell us how the parties switched sides

so many Filipino maids

That wasn't the original argument at all you seething amerilard, it was criticising terrible build quality in the US.

>decide to own a business
>decide to hire an employee
>government demands how I compensate my employees
Imagine needing a nanny state

There were water restrictions in California in 2015 due to a severe drought. This is where this is from. Nobody does this anymore.

Underrated

my house is made of stone and around a century old tho

Stupid Europeans don't realize that cities are for parking lots and offices.

Mexicans

i would never want to live in the US (dutchfag) but i have to admit i'm jelly of their big houses

Attached: 1562128030970.jpg (800x800, 55K)

CIVIL WAR WAS 100% ECONOMIC

SOUTHERN AGRIBUSINESS DIDNT WANT TO GIVE UP THEIR CHEAP LABOR

LINCOLN SAID RATHER PROBLEMATIC THINGS ABOUT THE SUPERIORITY OF WHITES

Except it was. This post Was asking why so many posts are pretending like wood houses are bad

nice European flag on your American flag, dude

>haha yuropoors don't even build their houses out of discarded chicken nugget packaging

Attached: 1515782408203.png (1124x598, 203K)

As long as it keeps the zombies out. Even funnier because it's Switzerland, so no world wars.

But enough wars before that I guess.

The air conditioning can be a pain for all the space you have to cool.

>This is a $200,000 house in Texas
It would be over a million here in eastern Mass.

god i wish that were me

Attached: 1468553952376.png (566x414, 276K)

Poor taste, shitty mcmansions?
This should trigger everyone with a brain.

You can best see the difference in culture just by comparing churches in america and churches in Europe.
Same with houses or architecture in general.

Attached: St Peters Basilica.webm (1200x506, 3M)

>

Doesn't trigger me at all. Looks pretty comfy. We've got some areas like that downtown here.

>56% mutts can't even make a straight line

we only make your fairytales black. you do the history yourself

Surely you have a carer who's meant to explain the basics of the world around you?

the wobbly pathway makes me feel like I'm having a stroke or there's a heat effect or something. Just everything is so sharp corners and squared away and then boom random wobbly pathway

Attached: 1455001858584.png (572x380, 356K)

How many wood houses are actually log cabins?

Europe is a giant museum, the US is a giant mall.

Attached: sjad1TX.jpg (937x1170, 84K)

>why the fuck are you living in the woods?
It's a second house, numb-nuts. Don't you at least have a cabin?

ITS TO MAKE IT FEEL SLIGHTLY ORGANIC

LIKE YOU ARENT LIVING IN A COMPETE BOX, BUT YOU ARE :^)

>SUBURBIA
OH NO NONONONO

>Coming from the university I come from, where we have one of the world’s great cathedrals: Duke Chapel, and we have a beautiful stained glass painting of various saints, martyrs, apostles, Christ, but most important, and I want to return to Nietzsche’s first line about the marketplace. Our madman went to the marketplace to tell the news, because it’s in the marketplace where the news – in the new era of the world – in the New World Order it’s the marketplace where the news needed to be spread, okay? In any case in Duke Chapel, it’s a beautiful chapel, I mean it’s the best imitation you can get this side of Europe [crowd laughter].

>Built in the thirties I think, right? 20’s, 30’s, something like that. In this chapel you wander through, and for a moment your sense of reverence is almost there, you almost can remember some of those feelings when you were very young and you thought just maybe that was right, or whatever. But you wander off the edge of the chapel, and usually it’s very cool in there and they are playing Bach and it’s just a nice place to go, I mean I have to admit it.

>But as you wander off, then there are the barons of tobacco. All of the barons of tobacco, the Washington Duke family, all buried in state. Not cardinals, not saints, not martyrs, no Thomas Aquinas, no Saint Thomas More, but George Washington Duke and his family, the buyers and sellers of America’s first international commodity: tobacco. The fortune upon which that church is erected, and to which it is dedicated. What is that magnificent church now, but the tomb and the sepulchre of God?

Attached: 1512162901371.png (631x757, 427K)

>Europe is a giant museum
So, full of nice, old things that aren't relevant to the modern world? Yeah. I'd agree.

>amerisharts consider this normal behaviour

Attached: vuFyfMX.jpg (900x1200, 206K)

Are Americans even human?

Attached: 4L_DYdyqRcX.png (1200x956, 3.1M)

t. brainlet who assumes all of America is wood framed suburbia

People like status and higher positions in a hierarchy even when it doesn't confer proportionate economic benefits. A large part of why the South fought was because they liked black people being below them for its own sake, and felt humiliated at the thought of them being equals.

Lincoln not being a complete egalitarian also doesn't help your point. It was a war for slavery because the South fought it to preserve slavery, not because the North at the outset was determined to immediately end it.

>Europoors aren't allowed to deny the holocaust

obssesed

Attached: 1555793486523.png (488x463, 28K)

I'd rather hang out in a museum than a mall. Especially if it's an aerospace museum.

Like they build shit like that anymore.

this image is pretty comfy, not sure what the problem is

realtor.com/realestateandhomes-search/Detroit_MI/price-na-15000
Damn son, there are nice bargains on Detroit!
I could buy lots of houses with my wagie salary.

Attached: 1488.jpg (600x600, 102K)

Daily reminder that MPC got it wrong. Bugmen don't live in towers, they live in suburbia.

Attached: suburbia.jpg (1920x967, 734K)

try to hide your autism when posting

Post the cyberpunk version.

Lol in Canada they point across the road as they're crossing

Texas?
But I dont speak Spanish...

Try to have sex when posting.

Attached: 1553839049798s.jpg (80x125, 2K)

Its a big house.

THEN YOU WANT AMERICA

WHERE THE WORLD LEADING TECHNOLOGY HAPPENS

THE SMART YUROS KNEW IT AND TOOK THEIR SKILLS TO THE NEW COUNTRY

Attached: smithsonian national air and space museum.jpg (2400x1600, 537K)

Nice try, stealth European. Not even a yank could be this shamelessly soulless.

Europeans don't care about this.

America is a great tragedy, they forgot all of the heritage we gave them

Attached: Pratella_Attilio_Pergola_In_Amalfi.jpg (1000x458, 112K)

For you

I'm a neet that hates crowds but walking in downtown Lisbon is always pretty comfy

Also their big highways

Driving down a Midwest highway for hours with no civilization in sight must be heaven

>American aviation

OH NONONONO

Attached: f35-joint-strike-fighter.jpg (2100x1500, 2.1M)

>doesn't realize his entire nations space program was created by germans

>doesn't realize many of the top scientists in the usa are just those they've poached from other countries

The only material thing I ever want in life is a nice house but even becoming a lawyer around where I live I don't know if I could afford one. Homes are cheap here, 250k for a big suburban home, but I always wanted something a little out of town innawoods. I've looked in other states and you can get something really nice in some places in cool towns for 400k or so but I'm not sure I could afford that even on 100k a year. People say don't spend more than three times your yearly salary on a home, but it seems strange, only a couple hundred dollars difference a month.

How do I make a lot of money so I can buy a nice house one day, Yea Forums? I'm currently in law school and not sure if that'd be enough.

Looks comfy. Where is it?

Lisbon

>How do I make a lot of money so I can buy a nice house one day, Yea Forums?
buy atleast 1k chainlink

some shithole in portugal that everyone uses for layovers to real countries

>WHERE THE WORLD LEADING TECHNOLOGY HAPPENS

sorry fella you're thinking of china.

there is nothing wrong with this pic, it looks much better than most european suburbs

>located next to a road
>large houses
>most of them even have a garage
>big backyards
yeah it might not be the most exciting neighborhood but if you're raising a family quiet is good

No it's fucking not you fucking idiot.

I think that's pretty cool. If there is a thing that triggers me then it's you spending so much time thinking about what might trigger a European. Kind of obsessive or something.

NO BUDDY

CHINKS DO NOTHING BUT COPY AND STEAL

WHY DO YOU THINK THEY KEEP SPYING ON US :^)

>not being able to exploit your employees
>m-muh evil statism, just let me live by the nap and have slaves

Attached: aoc.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

I'm not european but that image does trigger me.

I fucking love my lawn and take care of that shit, seeing a perfectly good lawn get butchered like that really grinds my gears.

UK is 28, we get bank holidays as well by law. For whatever that's worth.

>Californians
lmao get fucked spics.

>normal countries have 2-3 weeks
>japan, the country notorious for people dropping like flies of overwork - half that
>burgerland: fucking none
Honk honk.

The only good suburb is a dead suburb

Attached: 3748194758_aef81b1c30.jpg (500x500, 98K)

Europoors also don't pay billions to israel

youtube.com/watch?v=URDQWST4ARQ

How would Hank Hill feel about this?

They only pay billions to Palestinians so they can rob most of it and use the rest to rebuild their bombed out cities.

>muh road
>muh car

Attached: american FREEways.webm (720x480, 2.86M)

Nor are amerifats. You even have a specific law stating denying it, or even saying is was exaggerated, is illegal. Ours is just generic hate speech.

That's just on Germany.
In the rest of Europe you can deny it like I'm right now.

how many days off a year to you get burger?

>grilling with propane instead of wood you chopped yourself or charcoal
Hank Hill was a pussy.