Supernatural

Don’t let this thread die edition

Attached: 307398_487141751323550_18465931_n_large.png (500x630, 494K)

>page 8
not based

Attached: nutcrakaa repray desu.webm (1280x720, 2.53M)

how many days until S15E01 premier?

98 days. 14 weeks

Attached: impala.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

I should reinstall the TV Shows app on my phone or what it was called. Although Supnat is the only show I'm watching regularly.

These days I'm marathoning the old Ghostbusters cartoon from the 80s. The first season is certified kino. I'm at the end of season 2 and the quality has worsened and I've read that season 3+ are dogshit but we'll see. Of course I've seen the reruns in the early 2000s on TV on weekends but I don't even think they played them in chronological order.

what are your expectations for season 15?

I unironically hope God has a father and he'll show up somehow. Father-son-brother relationships are the essence of this show, would be kino if the Empty is God's evil brother or something and their dad left them or something.

kekked and checked
>more daddy issues
>their father is the "Natural Order"
>that's why Death always wants to stick to the natural order
>even Eve upholds the natural order
>"Natural Order" has a sister
>"Supernatural Order"

Attached: death.webm (1208x680, 2.95M)

>scenes Supernatural can't do today

Attached: cherry pie.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

I never quite understood this scene. I thought Death can't kill anyone, he just takes dead people's souls. And then he just kills this random person who bumps into him? Sure, cool scene but doesn't make sense.

>I thought Death can't kill anyone
he can. he just simply doesn't have to because his reapers do that job. but some cases Death can personally reap others if he wishes. The whole hurricane brewing in Chicago was made by him to kill majority of the city. He can directly or indirectly kill. He can reap, he just chooses not to because it's usually below him. When Dean was challenged to become Death in season 6, Dean was personally killing and reaping people. In season 7, he could have killed Godstiel but Godstiel released Death from the binding the Winchesters used

>it's another OP uses a lame pic thread

Attached: 1258852968634.jpg (512x604, 37K)

>anyone touched by someone wearing death's ring dies

How many burgers does dean eat on the 4th of july?

Attached: Jensen Shore.webm (960x540, 2.89M)

>it's another faggot complaining about the OP thread
>doomed to the pit
>survived for more than 24 hours

Attached: wabbit.webm (960x540, 2.7M)

Why do you always feel the need to complain instead of being happy there’s a thread? And not once have any complainers suggested what image they want. They just want to whine and bitch. This behavior is gayer than the grimmfag

One for every state. Different flavors

Attached: The Elvis.webm (960x540, 3M)

i prefer titlecard op pics or anything semi badass from the show that doesn't look like that tumblr faggotry

Attached: 1477613930390.png (1920x1080, 2.85M)

Who cares? If it has the word supernatural somewhere in the OP, I will find the thread because I highlight-filtered it.

based. no way i would eat that though

don't get me wrong, i'm still happy there's a thread. i mostly like pissing off op for his queer eye pics because it's fun

Attached: 1270174083413.jpg (216x236, 10K)

Maybe next time take the initiative and make the fucking thread stop shitting up what we have. OP pic is Sam and Dean. There’s nothing inherently tumblr about it
This. It’s so easy to check the catalog if there’s a thread up

stfu faglord this image has been used before nobody had a problem with it

The image you posted is double gay compared to the one in the OP

>faggot complaining kills the thread

let’s just ignore the fag and discuss the show starting with the top tier waifus

Attached: Amanda.webm (960x540, 2.01M)

For me it’s mommy Rowena
Yea the last time someone complained our thread did well. Forget that user I be he’s just fishing for (You)s

Attached: 61491D69-E22A-41C5-A1F1-BB1D1214AB1E.gif (500x250, 1.94M)

Why not? You prefer turducken?

Id like to try the sandwich dean prepared for sam in the bunker

Biggerson’s burgers look enticing

That they do
That one looks good too

Attached: EB67B245-8334-40D5-889E-CEC641CBC41C.jpg (264x284, 42K)

based Rowena

Attached: smug rowena.webm (960x540, 2.59M)

For me it’s Gert

Attached: Call me Gert.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

Why does Sam attract all the elderly? Except the one in the Banshee episode

Attached: Sammy Strong.webm (960x540, 3M)

That milf is objectively top tier, would love to see her ManyVids store.

Attached: 1537223584982.gif (500x278, 1.57M)

Because Sammy strong

Attached: Lactose Intolerant.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

Hello lads. Nice to see a thread up. The one from the morning died in under 2 hours. Shame about the shitposter though. As if we haven’t got enough already. Worse thing is he’s been with us for a while and probably in a basement too

As the trickster said
>cant we all just get along?

Attached: apunatural.jpg (680x309, 117K)

He’a probably salty he didn’t get to make the OP but at the same time I highly doubt he was ever making an attempt to be a threadstarter. At least not recently

Attached: D39AB1B2-9CE3-4C19-AE5C-A72E247754F8.jpg (2048x1536, 155K)

>see thread
>read thread
>see faggotry
jfc there’s very few of us here and some would rather stink up the thread what a mood killer

Attached: this thread is fucked.webm (960x540, 2.96M)

tell me about it. i’ll probablt take a break from making threads for a while. sucks when this is one of the few things i look forward to during the day only for somebody to constantly bitch. i hope he finally gets to make the thread he wants so badly

That kinda sucks user. I guess I’ll have to wait 14 weeks until we get an actual thread with discussion no matter what faggotry happens

Attached: 07E3BB9B-EC7A-4A27-B65C-2DF864E7A550.jpg (2047x1327, 170K)

well it’s over

Attached: sad apu.jpg (316x293, 48K)

how about starting over?

guess everybody left. think the complainer is also an extremely old fag

Ignore the shitposters
Happy 4th Ameribros

Attached: fire in the hole.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

>Ameribros
Happy 4th of July Men of Burgers

Attached: oi u got a loicense for that grenade launcher m8.webm (960x540, 3M)

>I thought Death can't kill anyone
he can eventually reap God supposedly so I'm sure Death can KILL someone or something DEAD

Supernatural is for holes and homos

you gay fucks should be making these threads on reddit. youre like a group of discord faggots anyway.

kys reddit nigger

what ep is that from?

Dark Side of the Moon

>kys
you're obviously the tourist here you apu posting little poof.

take that cock out your mouth you poofter, we don't speak bitch here

you'll die of AIDS soon

>we
continue to out yourself kiddo
>AIDS
reminder apu is the mascot for homosexual zoomers

the underaged faggot is back, must be the weekend

you fart semen

shouldn't you be doing your homework?

retard faggot

you must be 18+ to post here

for the record, i'm the complainer user. i'm NOT the shitposter that shits up these threads

Attached: 1267761862139.jpg (474x391, 40K)

>the underaged faggot is back
accusing me of beung underafe while you duscird buddies post
>you fart semen
>shouldn't you be doing your homework?
>retard faggot
>you must be 18+ to post here
It is like a little children's nursery school i have stumbled upon here.

Could've just been that guys time, on the other hand Death hates people being rude

Yes we all know, the underaged sperg is very obvious

>sperg
reddit

lol still trying, your so new and underaged it's painfully cringy you little sperg

Attached: 4th of July, 1996.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

Despite all my rage I'm still in the cage.

Attached: Adam.jpg (970x545, 66K)

Are the shedim coming back?

Nice, I hope they do one more kid Sam and Dean ep before the end

anyone have a webm of the shedim scene?

Attached: 1541213037458.jpg (516x385, 101K)

Not on my PC right now, if the threads still up I'll post it in a bit

Attached: The S-Files.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

>all the typos because he's seething with rage
Yeah and we could have had a comfy thread before the shitposter arrived. But no the whole thread is ruined

For all intents and purposes your complaints stank up the thread just as much

so they stole the luther and called it the elvis? oh supernatural

Dean beating up Cole please?

#FreeAdam

um, guess I don't, I swear 1/2 my webms are just gone

Attached: kfcforeveryone.gif (540x240, 2.16M)

who?

who?

>he can't handle a little bantz

Attached: 1258927687006.jpg (624x352, 20K)

that wasn't bantz, that was faggotry

everyone seems a little upset

Attached: feelings.gif (500x210, 840K)

Attached: IMG_3826.gif (490x250, 488K)

cheer up, here I know a joke

Attached: pull my finger.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

Attached: Reichenbach.webm (480x270, 2.99M)

calm down princess

Attached: michamuerte.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Kripke was godly

Attached: shedim2.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

awesome. thanks

Attached: I'm a demon.webm (960x540, 3M)

Based. Thanks, webmizer. This fight reminds me of webm a bit. Both Spike and Dean were more defensive/evasive and seek only to redirect/disrupt their opponent's attacks before going full ham on them

Attached: Spike floors Wood.webm (1280x720, 2.67M)

Since I saw this show I've always wanted to look like Dean, he's the perfect blend of prettyboy and masculinity. How do I cope bros

lol he was such a bitch

Attached: a demon.gif (500x277, 1.59M)

start working out to get the best (lean) body you can, and take prozac

>How do I cope bros
start with clothes and his mannerisms and how he speaks. work a bit on your body like except maybe the prozac part i just take ativan as needed

Attached: eye of the tiger.webm (480x270, 2.9M)

what fighting style was cole using, muay thai?

he was fighting like a bitch

i was so hyped with them and really believed Asmodeus would lead the Shedim as the big bads of season 13
>tfw we had half a dozen potential big bads during that time

Attached: mommy Rowena.webm (640x360, 3M)

i thought that too. i also thought alt michael would be a big bad. shit like this makes me think jensen and jared told the cw years ago that s15 would be their last. otherwise imo they would have stretched those arcs out

Attached: momma winchester.webm (960x540, 1.64M)

fight the faires!

I haven't watched the show in a while but was it ever revealed about what Dean's death is or why it was significant?

wat? did you forget drunk ben img

Attached: deAN no boom-booms.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

Dean died all the time.

dubs and destiel becomes canon

Death didn't deliberately kill him, he just happened to bump into him because he doesn't care about insignificant human life. Look at the way he brushes his coat like we would brush off a dead bug

Dean is the biological father of Ben.

>13:13
Spooky.

maybe, maybe that guy was just rude

this is accurate

Attached: deANsbiologicalson.jpg (1366x768, 141K)

Attached: shut your face.webm (960x540, 2.68M)

Awesome!

there is no possible argument against this including kripkes attempted retcon

Attached: BiologicalSon.webm (1280x720, 2.07M)

he had that since episode 1, so glad he finally got to use it

When does Dean use a grenade launcher?

s12 can't find the wemb, uses it to blast open the bunker while girl ketch bitches at them for being fucking americans, its a good scene

Attached: perfect boom boom.gif (540x265, 2.92M)

He's looking his age here :(

so?

thumbsup.jpg

oh there it is

It's a good thing they're ending it. The plot is shit and doesn't suit them being boomers now. Kind of like how uncharted 4 has a shift in tone because Nate is older.

>boomers
wtf? don't do the kiddo thing, no boomer watches this and never have, its us the people born after 1980, not one is a boomer, just stop with that kiddy shit

kek based
it’s quite literally a brush with death only he actually dies
based

i was born before 1980

so stop using babbie "memes"

i'm not the user you were talking to. was just replying to your statement that no one here was born before 1980.

fair

Attached: keepitsimple.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

btw that makes u gen-x of course

Attached: deanstopbeingmean.jpg (400x455, 23K)

Seasons 6-10 had redeeming moments and seasons 11-14 have been junk with the dogshit demon Dean arc that got solved instantly and the shit with resurrecting Bobby and their mom because they're too dumb to write a strong plot
no fun episodes like the wild west one or the game show one either.

demon dean was 9 and 10 you retard

Yeah who cares, show went to irredeemable shit from 10 onwards then

>10 onwards
no really retard, its 8and 9 that are irredeemable

Cope, the shit with God's sister and how that arc ended absolutely soured me. Show sucks

eh, cope with being wrong

Cope

you first

Attached: be pissed off.jpg (1366x768, 133K)

talk about doubling down on being wrong. Your opinion has no weight and Supernatural has 15 seasons. Cope

>too dumb to write a strong plot
no fun episodes like the wild west one or the game show one either
They had Scooby Doo crossover on season 13 dumbass. You dont know what you’re talking about

Attached: 887C5621-3796-4FBC-AFD9-7946973B5970.jpg (669x376, 44K)

Scoobynatural deserved an Emmy

Attached: son of a bitch.webm (1280x720, 1023K)

That it did

Attached: 03BC3790-8C0B-4495-954A-8A20E3FFB7D8.jpg (1000x562, 166K)

GHOSTFACERS

>the Ghostfacers were popular enough to be parodied/referenced by Grimm

Attached: 1E7C4457-AF23-4363-ADF0-670BF34D82DD.png (1334x750, 1.01M)

I’m surprised the Grimmfag isn’t here. Why is he never here when some other anons shit up the thread?

because grimmfag just desperately wants company, underagedfag just desperately wants to "troll" but is underaged so here we are

I suppose. I have a question about his shitshow though i wish he’d show up.

I unironically miss them, they had a cameo s14 so hopefully they get one ep to resolve everything before the end, but t.b.h their is so much stuff to resolve before the end idk what should take priority

Attached: Stories Over.jpg (1366x768, 200K)

I know a fair bit, watched up to s3 before I dropped it hard, whats the question?

If you don’t mind spoilers since this is season 4, I’m at the part where Juliette is transformed to be a powerful hexenbiest she managed to kill a manticore by herself. I was just wondering why they dont use Nick’s blood to cure her since that’s what caused Adalind to lose her powers in season 1 anyway
Future cameo or not the fact that they were mentioned in an episode where a random asks Sam and Dean why don’t they make knowledge public was an incredibly smart move. Because the Ghostfacers have been doing that for a decade at that point and nobody still believes.

>just wondering why they don't use nicks...
ah they won't, forgot about understanding grimm lore nothing introduced will ever come back or be used

the ghostfacers are still for ten years now informing people how to deal with ghosts properly, its a solid service and just once I want sam and dean to acknowledge it, well for Sam to and then Dean fucks with them cause its funny

So many season doesn't mean it's great, it fell off after 10 when they fucked up demon Dean and the Amara arcs just lol at defending this pile of shit kys
Gay cartoon episode

>he thinks it was alright for the Amara arc to end the way it did
I know this general is full of rabid gays and fangirls but man up, it's shit

I dont want to discuss or argue with some fag who cant even get the narrative facts straight

Even my rabid fangirl friends dropped out after 10/11 due to how shit the story was just lol buddy boyo

The ghostfacers are telling the truth sure but it shows that going public is not an easy solve. the Lesbian Lesbos so the ghost of Wayne Gacy but still laughed at the Ghostfacers

What narrative facts? Demon Dean got resolved in what, three episodes? And Amara holds hands with God and fucks off lol go suck Jensen's cock

nvm i looked around and saw the reason why they cant use the blood

>fell off after 10
the levels of wrong that you're on, just could'd be bothered doing this again, your loss

Attached: replay.jpg (1366x768, 84K)

lol their a real reason? good for them

ignore him. he sounds like he just wants to bitch regardless. either he heard or read a synospsis and found it stupid and is just echoing it (notice how there are no specifics in his complaints) or he used to be a fan that’s now frustrated. i was in that latter when i dropped the show by season 9 until i picked it up again.

yeah because Adalind went through the contaminatio ritualis specifically to regain her powers after losing them and that was what infected Juliette so the blood would not have worked or some shit like that

yea same weekend shit as always

Sell me on seasons 12-14. Amara shit in s11 was irredeemable, what goes on afterwards? I saw mommy get back and Bobby and daddy pop up for a bit, and that faggot Lucifer. Everything big seems to have already been done

>theres a real reason
so no their isn't fuck I hate that show, but I guess I'll finish 4 and 5 at some point

nu-bobby is awful ,alt mike and gabe and so on is fun, alt mikes invasion of prime world has a lot of good moments, well sort of, mike martial arting sam/dean/cas was fun

In a nutshell: alternate dimensions and realities

I'm just mad they fucked up by not having a s1-s5 style overarching story to wrap up the show, what's even gonna happen in s15? I don't think anyone's left.

lucifer wants to prove he’s a better father so he sons a nephilim. It can outpeak an archangel’s power and this sends bells and whistles to many organizations, key players, including those from alternate worlds to control or kill the nephilim. one of those powers was michael from a world who won his apocalypse and is frustrated from God still not returning. it leads up to them revolting against God for discarding entire worlds as failed drafts

but you see 11-14 have set up a gradual progression that’s cohesive just like 1-5 did. 6-10 were fractured and self contained and we all know that here but if your complaint is the lack of coherent mythos then you’re objectively wrong about that because the theme of 12 onwards is very unifying

also the 12-14 arc are tying back to a lot of arcs from 1-5. This era is a narratively stronger endpoint compared to 6-10 when it seemed meandering, directionless. Seasons 12-14 ties back directly to the archangels and God

everyone who matters is left, for now, also they have a gun that can kill anything but whoever fires it dies too, I really like the Equalizer/Hammurabi top notch chekhovs gun, chuck can write when he wants to, still awful at titles

Attached: its_complicated.gif (500x277, 1.61M)

the lesbos and their retarded friend are retarded, this is obvious

I didn't know that there were people who hated them. Sure, they characters were off at times, but overall, they episodes they were in never dipped below 'Good' tier.

checked and blessed. i really liked how they tied it back to his writer persona, back to the winchester gospels, back to the archangels (regular angels in season 8-9 were lame). season 14 finale is absolutely kino. i just rewatched it a couple days ago. definitely a bright spot among the latter seasons. i'm happy season 14 ended up strong because it had such an uneven start

Attached: God was never on your side.webm (640x360, 3M)

can't imagine anyone hating the ghostfacers, they face ghosts

>they episodes they were in never dipped below 'Good' tier
#THINMAN sucked. Fact!

Narratively, everything from 6+ is basically about God being an asshole who will lock up, seal away or otherwise cast aside any of his creations and even his own sister when they become inconvenient to him or lose their entertainment value.

Haven't watched this in years. I stopped watching when they discovered some hunters in England do it much better. Was that plot any good? After that did it get better or worse?

did the webmizer make a webm of that hot cheerleader witch who later summons Samhain? I'm pretty sure I've seen it but I can't see it saved in my folder. Also, we had a continuation of the zombies rising in right?

Attached: Hey Chuck.webm (960x540, 2.31M)

s14 ended as strong as you can get, it had ups and downs but fuck, great penultimate season

Attached: meta_mirror.jpg (1366x768, 147K)

>#THINMAN
Fair enough, had forgotten about that one.

Is Cas still around I think he fucked off in one of the seasons

season 12 is the sidestep after a big apocalyptic fight. think of it as a cooldown season that is full of fun MOTWs instead because there are a lot of good stand alone cases there, and even then some of the mytharc like Lucifer jumping vessels had its moments. Season 13 to 14 all have plot points that are rooted in earlier seasons. They no longer solve a problem by the finale, they gradually develop it until it reaches a climax just like the early seasons did. characters are no longer always written out after their season, they are made to serve the overarching story.
nvm I found one of them

Attached: Monster Mash.webm (622x350, 2.9M)

>you want to fight men of letters? kind lame but ok
t. chuck
at least we got Ketch out of it

Attached: but really.gif (540x304, 2.19M)

>at least we got Ketch out of it
and Lady Toni

Attached: my basement.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

Why did they get Jack lol he always feels off, this should be about Sam and Dean there's no room for other brothers

if Jack wasn't there we'd have brother keeps a secret for 10 episodes and they fight about it plot #7,684. How Jack would grow up is part of the legacy of Sam and Dean. They have been asking themselves what their legacy would be since around season 10. Guiding the next generation on how to defend themselves sounds about the logical step when Sam and Dean have already prevented a handful of armageddon for their generation

Attached: NO!.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

I um-I miss her

>I guess I'll finish 4 and 5 at some point
Grimm has 6 seasons

Shame they couldn't find someone with a more engaging style, he looks like a cookie cutter prettyboy from any random CW show. No weighty presence too

They needed an autistic presence

Attached: DF643A50-0561-4271-83A4-00D787676FBB.jpg (600x666, 80K)

>No weighty presence too
he has his moments

Attached: pop goes the nephilim.webm (960x540, 2.96M)

fuck, guess i'll leave that shit show for another year

I didn't catch up after that episode where Dean gets possessed by Michael in the finale, how did he leave Dean's body?

I liked having Jack around.

They were going for that, though. He's a 2 year-old in a young adult's body.

I hated him too at first, but he grows on you

Attached: jacked.webm (960x540, 2.82M)

this, brotherly angst got very old, at least the 3 are now angsty over someone else

>how did he leave Dean's body?
the first time or the second time?

>brotherly angst got very old
part of why I dropped season 9 and why I enjoyed season 11 (when they stopped doing that shit)

Attached: Dean 'The Demon Hunter' Winchester.webm (640x360, 3M)

don't we all

Attached: Supernatural_lady_toni_bevell.jpg (700x467, 61K)

its why everyone drops 9, that and more useless angel shenanigans its where I dropped it originally, best to power through

Attached: itll_get_better.gif (500x280, 999K)

i forced myself to watch that to catch up properly on season 13 but for my rewatch for season 15, i dont think i can do it again

Attached: just dont.gif (200x113, 297K)

lads im getting desperate. i can hear the call of the rabbit hole of other shows getting louder and louder

Attached: 2spooky.gif (300x169, 250K)

I'm re-watching it right now, don't discourage me its tough enough as it is, i've still got 10, and then thank fuck i'm on 11 and home free, but 8 and now 9 have been such a fucking trial, at least the dog is done, now to deal with agathons possession shit and then on to mematron, fuck

so? their is lots, have fun, trust me you will always come back, always

>their is lots, have fun, trust me you will always come back
I've tried quite a few and most of them have been disappointments. hit me with suggestions, i probably tried most of them. stick to occult fantasy please

>hit me with suggestions
really? we do this all the tie and I'm not shilling shit, obviously angel/buffy/x-files, after that its a hit and mix bag, lots more recent stuff, some has been decent occasionally, eh..oh heres one its not mentioned much but if you never watched tru blood the first couple seasons are decent, then it isn't

Is Dean the coolest guy on TV right now? God I wish I were him.

>really? we do this all the tie
i have a massive need for occult shlock kino user you don't understand, i'm driven to consume stories of this genre

Attached: delicious.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

SUPERNATURAL IS ENDING SOON AND I JUST FINISHED REWATCHING BUFFY AND ANGEL I WANT A NEW SHOW REEEEEEEEE

Attached: Demonic Rehab.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

>you don't understand
yes I do, for quality try Johnathon strange and Mr norrel, recommended to me by an user here, mini series about the only 2 wizards in england during the napoleonic wars, also both are in a war with a fairy monster. The Prince of Lost Hope, good actors good story, or just the magicians for well lots of stuff but mostly pic related

Attached: AliceAngel.webm (1280x720, 331K)

>try Johnathon strange and Mr norrel
i'll line this up after Brimstone. thanks

yes he is

Attached: me during karaoke parties.webm (532x300, 2.91M)

>Who wrote this? Nobody says "penultimate!"

Attached: TFM114.jpg (691x387, 68K)

Its almost over bros. What will we do after? Spam r*dditjack/pepe the frogster threads? Bait in GoT general? Make another /pol/ thread?

Watched season 14 last week. Damn it was good. First couple episodes were bit boring, then it became so comfy, middle well was fine, a bit stretching out, but done mostly fine, and for the ending they got back. Got me so hyped for the last season. How can Chuck be stopped? Will nothing do something? And how is Amara stronger than him, didn't get that or maybe he was just pretending for his stupid roleplay story?

>What will we do after?
look for a replacement show but mostly bitch about having no more show in the same vein
Exactly. first half of the season was a bit weak (I almost dropped the show again) but starting midseason, it's been solid for me. Alt Michael really confused me but as soon as he rambled about his world and other worlds being failed drafts, that was the moment that salvaged the season for me
>How can Chuck be stopped? Will nothing do something?
team up among Death, Jack and the Entity and possibly channeling their powers through Sam, Dean and Castiel. Amara is a dark horse and they should at least bring her back for an episode because you can't have a cosmic being showdown without the darkness

Attached: =).webm (960x540, 2.99M)

yea i'm going to need you to come in on saturday...ok great

Attached: peter_whats_happening.jpg (800x450, 274K)

look amara is busy, just accept it

Attached: amarakino.jpg (1366x768, 156K)

Im still on season 13. Im so tired of the whole heaven and hell stuff. Does it change up things later?

also just like to point out how nice it was that they set up Billie and the Empty as early as season 11, and Billie has been setting up her play as early as season 13. still sucks we don't have OG deaath though

Attached: deaths.jpg (450x601, 128K)

No lol

A black woman took up Death's mantle? Jesus. Should have let his character stay dead.

this was not the least bit political, stop trying

Attached: it's not fair.webm (960x540, 3M)

lol, should've been asking that back at s8

she set up shit as early as s11, as long as real death comes back for a cameo all good

>heaven and hell stuff. Does it change up things later?
it goes above just heaven and hell. hell is almost kinda forgotten at this point. demons being nothing more than MOTWs
yeah this. Purgatory was a good segue and could have expanded to another season but no people had to whine about leviathans so we went back to more angel and demon civil war bullshit

Attached: mommy dearest.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

the natural order would not have let that important role vacant. billie doesn't match original death, but she is serviceable and also sticks to the natural order as much as possible like her predecessor did

yeah I know. but I kept watching since I had already put so much time into it

>she set up shit as early as s11
she was in season 11 but as a regular reaper. when she ascended to Death she threw out her vendetta against the Winchesters and refused to let Dean die because of some bigger plan she then had privy to. Think about it. She said the only way for Dean to deal with Michael was to create the Ma'lak box. But the box wasn't needed for Michael. Jack ripped Michael out and the box was instead used for Jack. This led to the Winchesters wanting to kill Jack, God revealing himself and killing Jack. And then Billie was waiting for Jack in the Empty. She either lied to Dean or the entire purpose of the Ma'lak box was for Jack to end up in the Empty after all.

>everyone says Sam and Dean are both going to die in the end
>can't just have them play Wayward Son as they drive off into the sunset
I know it's cliche, but I don't want both of them to die.

Attached: 1557066250055.jpg (962x1063, 143K)

She's too attractive and womanly for stepping into Death's shoes. Damn why did they kill him anyway, no one can compare to his actor.

alice smiling like a normal person tit queenis sometimes more then I can bare

Attached: Niffin_alice.jpg (1920x1080, 240K)

Holy shit this really is a garbage teen show now, the look of it is 100% off compared to the first five seasons

give her a break, she has brain damage and all the other reapers just let her run with it, real death is on vacation

yes because the same old telekinetic pinning to the wall would be so fresh for 14 seasons. how dare a powerful witch unleash something other than what almost every magical creature have as an ability

Attached: lucinator.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

really after the first 3 the "look" read filter was dropped, but you just want to shitpost about a show you know nothing about yea?

Attached: deviltrap.jpg (1366x768, 164K)

network told them to move from film to digital starting season 3. i for one im happy we're actually seeing more CGI but not to the point it's overused. more than a decade and i expect some form of payoff to the mytharc, to actual cosmic beings being capable of throwing more than just punches

Attached: demons.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

as I said she may be mental but she's been planning this shit form at least 11

grainy look is still king, just too expensive, so the way I look at it is, maybe we would've gotten 5 seasons of this, probably not, or we've gotten 15 in the end I prefer the latter

Attached: holy water trap.png (1366x768, 851K)

CGI beams break immersion because they look cheap and basically capeshit tier

>beams
what? example

aye

they gonna die, both of them

the only "beam" that has ever been in a show is when Rowena channeled souls into Dean to make him a walking bomb. Maybe including the collective smiting of angels against Amara but that's a ray more than a beam. Besides, this existed in season 4

Attached: AlastairZap.jpg (387x215, 36K)

most of the CGI are powerful spells performed by one of the most powerful witches around. angels still primarily use light/energy, demons still use telekinesis

Attached: Rowena 'mommy' MacLeod.webm (480x270, 3M)

yea the attempted criticism is just nonsense at this point, ignore

this also existed in season 4
I admit that the latter seasons are more bright, but to say it's completely different from the "old" seasons is an exaggeration. same thing about those who complain about monsters when technically and objectively most non-humanoid monsters appeared after season 5

Attached: raphael.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

>season 4
meant to type season 5. And this is also season 5. The most powerful beings always had access to elemental powers.

Attached: nice try bitch.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

the Pilot literally opens with fire trying to jump at John Winchester

Attached: Mary-winchester-burning.jpg (342x205, 66K)

That gif above when the witch is trying to electrify Death's successor.

magic lightning, ok

i hate beams too :(

Attached: beam.jpg (1217x722, 199K)

literally capeshit tier beams >:(

Attached: raphael.gif (500x280, 989K)

fucking beams

Attached: yours.jpg (1366x768, 183K)

Is that cum on her cheek?

Attached: Dean sexy time.webm (960x540, 3M)

iirc she just literally drank god cum, so yea maybe

Ahh I miss the old SPN, this was based

Attached: do not use my razor.webm (960x540, 3M)

why did she drink god cum?

Attached: bleached.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

let me try that again

Attached: bleached.webm (720x480, 2.8M)

Which episode?

I believe the children are our future

Attached: Brothers.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

Based KRIPKEE

Godly episode, kripke still dabs over everything.

Jus in Bello

>kripke still dabs over everything
was there ever any doubt?
kek no I was just fixing my old webm, not testing for episode titles

Attached: TWO orders of pancakes.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

I want to suck Jensen's meaty cock.

>IP count still 33

Attached: awkward.webm (300x169, 653K)

only one other user here have said it in the same thread

Attached: Joanna Beth Harvelle.webm (480x270, 2.99M)

Attached: Mrs. Winchester Get Down!.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

Attached: Bloody Mary.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

Hello bros I am here

Attached: he doesnt watch grimm kino.gif (365x205, 622K)

>still 33 posters
Someone is fucking with us

What if... God was once a regular human who died and went to heaven, and this world is his heaven where he is God? Dude...

Attached: 1561798968938.jpg (960x540, 76K)

HNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

What if...God was one of us? Just a stranger on a bus?

I haven't watched Supernatural in a long time. Last I remember Sam was drinking demon blood or some shit, and Dean was supposed to be a vessel for some angel or something. What was the outcome of that?

Season 5. Just finish it. Still one of the best seasons

:^)

Attached: Jo.webm (480x270, 3M)

Hello boys

Attached: enteringthisthread.webm (960x540, 2.89M)

I know this version. RIP

I just realised Crowley and Jack never met

Attached: signthedottedline.gif (500x278, 910K)

Crowley would be demolished

Attached: Crowley owie.webm (960x540, 2.71M)

Connor, is that you? You need to delet this now

Attached: traitor.gif (480x269, 1.12M)

No. Watching Scarecrow right now

Attached: 9272ECBD-B76B-44A4-AA0B-451AA86DAD2A.jpg (2118x1040, 301K)

Based. That's an old school spooky episode. Is that Meg's first appearance too?

Yes. Supposed to finish asylum first but I have an ulterior motive in introducing the show to my sister’s boyfriend who’s visiting. If everything works, he’d want to watch the next episode Faith. Had to choose two of the best episodes of the season to sell it

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.88M)

Clever boy. More souls to fuel our show.

Attached: headsup.gif (500x281, 1.68M)

Of course

Attached: 6786AAA1-688C-4429-A8B4-0AF3373D1A84.gif (500x278, 402K)

Where is my son?

Attached: angel.webm (702x572, 1.16M)

Time to max the shit out of this

Still the best season 1 episode

Attached: 2310227E-7F4A-4D1C-A4F3-CCB7486251EB.jpg (700x926, 107K)

Attached: 3E262C4D-44D4-432E-B3E6-AE312FC6A251.png (564x845, 1.27M)

*bleh*

Attached: Monstermash.jpg (1779x981, 134K)

DON'T YOU BLEH NO MORE

Attached: rehymenated.webm (480x270, 2.97M)

I think people were arguing about this earlier in the thread, but I watched up to season 10, skimmed through 11 and didnt like it, and havent watched since, are 12-14 worth watching?

>skimmed through 11 and didnt like it
well don't bother then, season 11 works best as an entire season with amazing coherence, even moreso because 12-14 are a lot more serialized. if you can't take the time to watch more than 5 consecutive episodes, you guys should just watch something else instead of coming back here to ask the same thing. but you know why you guys keep coming back? despite all your frustrations and disappointments? because you know Supernatural, despite its decline, is still the best occult fantasy and monster hunting series out there. you will all miss it once it ends. mark my words

Attached: Super(comfy)natural.webm (640x360, 2.36M)

well that wasnt helpful at all but your blogpost convinced me to watch season 12 thx

good

Attached: cheers.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

Always satisfying to have a maxed out thread

Attached: God - The End.webm (640x360, 1.57M)

Imagine taking one of the greatest shows ever made and turning it into a massive dumpster fire. This is the power of The CW.

Attached: 1421958811526.jpg (250x250, 9K)