>2019
>Not watching kinos on a cow
Do you even care about cinema?

Attached: IMG_20190704_221642.jpg (719x695, 55K)

Living the life they are.

at least they get to have sex

Love me some cow dung cakes

Based.

Attached: 1562209511241.png (258x544, 105K)

Absolutely based, these Africans are high IQ individuals that Europe needs more of

such a noble steed

Attached: 1560212122045.gif (201x199, 1.41M)

While we're on the subject I got a projector on amazon 40$ off, only 60$, came with a nice sheet. Now I have a huge kino-theatre above my bed. It's amazing bros highly recommend.

>*bark bark*

Attached: 1g59di[1].jpg (1365x1069, 116K)

such a noble sneed

>feed the cow with kino
africa will save the human race

lmfao god fuckin damn

doctors, lawyers, astrophysicists...

get these kangs a scholarship and firstclass ticket to europe right FUCKING now

America is getting really bad now

You really can't say you have watched BvS until you've seen it projected on a live breathing animal. It gives the movie a whole bunch of new layers.

African movies suck so fuckin bad, I have seen probably around 100 and would prefer having seen old silent films.

>Africans
user thats Detroit

Attached: youre kids are fucked.jpg (990x2100, 556K)

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to be able to appreciate cowkino.

LOOK AT THE FUCKING HEAD ON THAT KID.
HOLY SHIT I BET HE CAME UP WITH THE IDEA, GODDAMN YAKUB LOOKIN ASS

Attached: 1562182263914.jpg (345x383, 48K)

based. does it play hard copies of mobies or can you link it to wifi and watch w/e?

Attached: 1560961700163.jpg (960x720, 44K)

The one I would want is 200 bucks, it's an ultralight one I would take camping.

>he doesn't know how they do action in uganda
why are you running?

>literally have a white sheet RIGHT THERE on the right of the screen they could use as a screen

>Dude Eurabia Lmao!
I love when Amerimutts post this. Im Polish and there isnt even 1% Muslim or any foreigner in Poland. Meanwhile America is less than 56% white now.
Europe will stay white for centuries but America is lost.

USA's getting filled with spics not niggers, my man. The nigger population is barely increasing thanks to abortions.

>Poland
>significant in any way to the Europe
top fucking keke

That's Shakka Ahmose's son Tyrone, he's the real life Shuri and he lives in Liberia which is the real life Wakanda

fucking kek

Attached: 1553323464199.jpg (398x376, 37K)

So this is what a Wakanda theater look like.

>Poland is Europe
Poland is based. Everything west of you is getting cucked to hell and back.

this is because going to Poland from Africa is a step down.

yeah it's like an american theater but more creative and with fewer black people

Congratulations, you're one of five countries that have delayed this fate by a few decades.

This was the cast screening for Black Panther.

>thred hided

Attached: 1562111999313.jpg (1054x1060, 76K)

What movies are best watched on Cow? I can think of a few off the top of my head

>Kung Pow
>Supersize Me
>The Founder

Top Secret
Any Bollywood flick

It has USB slot that I plugged Amazon Fire Stick into, so I can control it with my voice. Total cost was 100$ and I feel like im living in the future, it's comfy as fuck.
It also has HDMI and all that usual stuff. You can connect whatever.
There's some with wifi as well, not even much pricier, but the one I got didnt have it. No need really fire stick has it and I can stream everything with plex.

here's your popcorn, user. your KinoCow is being milked as we speak, just head on to salon Daisy and enjoy the movie!

Attached: 1515193878123.jpg (714x1024, 280K)

Barnyard keke

It's probably worth it, I love mine especially for the cost, but I wouldn't mind an even better one now that I know I like it.

It's weird because Christina Hendricks usually is on the screen

Why didn't you reprocess the bovines to function as kino stations?

Attached: 1533778950055.png (494x471, 255K)

How much was the fire stick? I wanna buy a 200 dollar projector for camping and backpacking that's really small and light and i would honestly bring the fire stick if it has wifi.

I don't know, I think using a white cow as a surface on which to project your movie is probably a pretty good idea in the wilderness.
It's no different from how your great-grandparents would heat their straw beds during winter by putting a brick in the oven and then warming the bed with it.

Motherfucker I do that when I camp

49.99 Canadian so like 30-40 US?

If you wait for Amazon Prime Day (15-16) there will definitely be a sale on them. I got the 4k one which is 15 CAD more for 45$ CAD, or 35$ US.

>Survival 10

what's the moovie?

Attached: 1559677685854.jpg (908x1135, 141K)

Maybe because you polak fucks are migrating just as much as sandniggers

the black person who thought this up should be one of the few immigrants allowed. All the smart people should be confined to one country which then conquers the world with robots that make beep boop noises