Was this a good film or was it just better than the other capeshits?

Was this a good film or was it just better than the other capeshits?

Attached: logan-imax-poster.jpg (800x945, 190K)

We are streaming this right now, details on the poster.

Attached: capekino.png (487x670, 389K)

You gotta be 18+ to post here kiddo.
Why don't you take your superhero movies and go back to playing fortnite?

i want to have sex with that little girl

It wasn’t even good by capeshit standards. The third act was laughably bad. Pretty much every scene that wasn’t just Jackman and Stewart by themselves was.

It is pretty dull I think. It gets credit for being "dark", but really who cares about that? It is just a dumb superheros flick.

It kept me engaged and made me care for the characters in it, didn't feel like a capeshit, not to me at least. Felt like a good conclusion to a chapter even though I never cared for any other movies, no more than just something I wasted 1-2 hours on.
That's a good film in my book.

you mean you never wanted to see Wolverine actually slashing people?

Have sex

It's the most violent capeshit ever made. It's all serious, no quips, it's gritty violent but the end was a bit of a mess, also making Wolverine's legacy a little mexican girl is another annoying attempt to please the PC police.

He does in all the films he's in, adding gore does not make it more compelling. It is an inherently goofy concept and trying to play it as "serious" just makes it absurd.

>Charles killed that innocent family

>innocent

Movie was antitrump propaganda. Director said so himself. That aside, it still sucked

it was generic capeshit through and through. adding more violence and making the hero a bit of a dickhead doesn't change that.

It was overrated. The end with the kids should have been left out too

You are not the only one

Attached: DAFNE_KEEN_1902.jpg (720x450, 111K)

Logan vs Logan fight is kino af

It's dishonest capeshit. it always was.

Jackman is a good actor but a shitty animal-berserker. This movie allows him to do what he is good at

It was the best X-MEN movie

Attached: 1561571220833.jpg (543x522, 143K)

Attached: FBI.jpg (625x350, 41K)

Well no shit, the movie was literally about a dude named Donald trying to stop a Mexican kid from crossing the border.

Is robot arm guy actually named Donald?
I'd like for her to be the MCU wolverine.
Just a screaming feral child stabbing people.

this, was good then threw it all away

Donald Pierce

yes, Donald Pierce, a character that has existed since 1980.

Rude

Attached: 1489759835915.jpg (378x421, 48K)

They restarted it, get in

whoa...this...this is...kino...?

Attached: 67897ABC-517A-46FC-ABC0-383AC31E7240.jpg (2000x3000, 953K)

Holy shit so many of you nutcases thanks to that fucker, I bet you could make Batman returns about Donald too if it released today.

>this but unironically

Attached: 1548283631173.jpg (1080x1266, 85K)

First half is good then things went to the shitter when they discovered that mutant kids camp.

>these but without multiple layers of irony

The whole movie is basically an allegory for US immigration. There’s one scene in particular where they have a bunch of little brown kids brutally murdering what is clearly stand ins for border patrol officers, every time I see that scene I just picture a bunch of little Latino kids jumping up and down thinking it’s the most badass thing ever. All ‘violent movies’ are terrible, ‘violence’ in film is always cartoonish, no one except maybe Mizoguchi and a few others have been able to film violence correctly. Most films (like Logan) it just comes across as silly, like it’s basically no different than a bunch of men in tights swordfighting in Hamlet in the 1600s or something, it just has not evolved at all, still seems melodramatic and cheap

Attached: gigashitposting.png (723x666, 155K)

one of best capemovies
get fucking in frens

I'm rewatching it and just as I remember it, patric stewart is kino and has great chemistry and dynamic with logan, other than that it's literal garbage
too bad charles is gonna die in the next 10 minutes and the movie will still go on

Attached: 1557859978874.png (264x258, 56K)

how could people not recognize Professor X himself?

Attached: logan 2017.jpg (1280x537, 222K)

I recognize doctor Benton

She's ugly as fuck.

beauty is in the eye of the pedo

It was good, i got a tear (even several) in my eye in the end when Laura rearranged the cross as an X, here lies the the last x-man.

you missing out kino frens

>crying
Keke get a load of THIS sensitive guy who is in touch with his emotions!

First two acts were legit good for a capeshit movie, but then it falls off a cliff. TDK is still the king of this kingdom of garbage that is the superhero genre

It's dumb capeshit.

>TDK is still the king of this kingdom of garbage that is the superhero genre
Wow, that is IMPRESSIVELY wrong. Burton's Batman films have yet to be surpassed, and only Ang Lee's Hulk comes close.

The end sucked. The last 15 minutes of the movie are pointless. You know they're not going to show childrun getting harmed because the sequence starts with the bad guys actively refusing to shoot them even in self-defense, you know the little girl is going to shoot the bad guy with the magic bullet, and you know wolverine is going to die. And then they top it off with the pretentious cross shit, "LOGAN" and play the most obvious song they could find.

Attached: fatsoi.png (448x499, 418K)

It really wasn't a superhero film in a conventional sense. The stakes are pretty low, Logan isn't even trying to save a city, let alone the world, just helping a bunch of children cross the border against some hired private security and feds. It really feels like a modern Western with some dystopian elements in it.

The plot about some evil corporation exterminating superheroes and doing experiments on children (Mexican children no less) to produce their own supersoldiers sure felt like capeshit.

No, no

why not?

Some true Edge Kino coming up in ten minutes!

Attached: serveimage (1).jpg (1024x759, 78K)

Never seen it

The get in stream NAO it is starting

this is peak capeshit right there

crow started now
possible a kino
never saw it
come and see

burton batman aged terribly

ba da bump

It's a great movie.
This user summed it up pretty well.

How so? It is a timeless classic, a modern fairy tale. If "Bat Man Returns" came out today, Yea Forums would be complaining that the Penguin was a thinly veiled attack on Trump.

>No suiting up in comics costume because the director has a hate boner for it
>Main villain isn't Sabertooth or someone that Wolverine has history with, its a dude with a robot arm, a doctor and Evil-Wolverine
>Le epic kids with superpowers shit
This film looks great because the competition is MCU crap and DC's inconsistent film quality, but it isn't kino. The third act ruins a lot of good will it spends building up.

Attached: Wolverine-Movie-Alternate-Ending-Costume.jpg (738x369, 41K)

Wait wasn't this the tease after the credits for the japan film with wolverine?

They never did say what happened with his pink haired sidekick did they?

There is no attempt at consistency from one superhero film to the next, at least outside the MCU.

This is her now. Feel old yet?

Attached: 2F75BEF2-4477-4EEB-9BE7-E4BD38DB572B.jpg (1080x1080, 116K)

Batman returns is good, though. And I don't remember Burton going on record about "fuck drumf" at the time

Is RoboCop a superhero movie?

Attached: robocop.png (268x402, 209K)

It could be argued that it is, certainly as much as "The Crow" or "Blade" are.

while it wasn't a good movie, it was still among the best capeshit has ever offered by virtue of being more than just a vehicle for special effects

It was just a regular cape film with extra gore, nothing special at all. It gets praise because people like the characters, and thought the film was a good send off for them, but it is an objectively dull movie.

it's at least partially a character based movie and that is a lot more than most capeshit can say

That is true, it has more to commend it than most superhero flicks. Still hugely over-rated tho, it is even in the IMDB top movies of all time list, kek.

Time for some Cage Kino! Get hype, and get in stream gais!

Attached: serveimage (3).jpg (300x168, 7K)

Has Cage ever made a bad film?

He's been in plenty of bad films
He's never been bad in a film but that's a different distinction

>people actually think this was a "good" film because it had that sad, maudlin trailer with the Johnny Cash NIN song

Attached: 1447706370419.png (579x568, 333K)

I'm so tired of superhero adaptations being embarrassed of the source material. Logan is a prime offender, and it's not even good. It's fucking TV movie material.

what was the song, i don't watch cape shit just cape kino

Man Ghost Rider was so fucking cheesy and rough around the edges but that sound design stuck with me. I still hear the flanger-modulated bike in my head. Rewatching it recently was very fun.

We are watching it right now, come relive those cheese-filled memories

Never saw a trailer for it and I still liked it.
Checkmate, faggot.

It's all about the likeable little girl, you dumb fuck.

I did not find her at all likeable, she was pretty insufferable in fact

Would have been better if they didn't have as much fighting. Just Xavier and Logan trying to sneak across the US to somewhere hopeful.

It was well executed as a nice self-contained story, just like most comic books.

There are plot points that make zero sense but the way they hinted at the death of the x-men without actually indulging it makes up for a whole lot.

More capeshit needs to be like this but it's counter-intuitive unfortunately since the very reason capeshit is in is to have the lucrative built-in audience.

I'm not forcing you to like anything, user, god bless.
Just means you have shit taste.

Literally busted out laughing in the theater when they turned the cross into an X.

I've never seen a movie try to be so serious while doing something so goddamn goofy.

Attached: 1561806467112.jpg (693x453, 158K)

I didn't laugh, but I rolled my eyes

It is an inherently goofy premise, trying to play it seriously just makes it absurd.

>being this wrong!

has anyone who actually liked the watchmen movie read the comic? you would see it’s basically a direct downgrade

>better
Kek. It's a flick, Dumbo.

"Blade" is up next, in 7 or so minutes. Join the stream for Snipeskino!

she can't act, her characterization was all over the place, and the father+daughter aspect was forced as fuck. literally nothing good about her.

Plus, she was M*xican.

based and bladepilled

I never liked it growing up. The plot was nonsensical. To date however, Keaton's Batman remains the best live action portrayal of that character. The atmosphere was good when it wasn't cheesing out.