There are adult "men" on this board who care about Little Mermaid

Attached: halle-bailey-little-mermaid-casting-reactions-860x689.jpg (860x689, 98K)

You’re one of them you daft cunt.

Those "adult men" are shills that are trying to create artificial outrage for it as a marketing ploy.

Honestly Disney manufactured this outrage but cleary a lot of losers took the bait. Who the fuck cares about Little Mermaid except women and little girls? i'm legitimately outraged at how they fucked Star Wars, I don't fucking care about cartoons for lill girls

But you want Yea Forums to care about this movie. So which is it?

Especially you for making the thread, retard.

It's my favourite Disney movie, I even went to Copenhagen to see the statue. And yes I'm mad af

Damm she one of those browless alien looking dark girls with forehead bumps. Sad. Look at the drawn on eyebrows. Truly disgusting

The negress they chose to play a ginger (gingers are an even bigger minority than blacks) does not even pass the rape test

Attached: literally obsessed.png (788x1084, 733K)

>theres adult men that care about the neo marxist ideological infection and destruction of western culture
Yes

I'm just against ugly people getting roles in blockbusters. It gives them a chance to get roles in movies I care about.

>neo marxist ideological infection and destruction of western culture

Let them ruin it for white women just like they did it for men and maybe things will change because so far, it's white women that have been at the upfront of that fight. You should be praising this audacious cast, be smart.

Just stop. Every board is /pol/ now

>theres adult men that think their culture is being systematically destroyed
>literally all the do about it is whine on an online echochamber

no, zoomer.

yikes

>There are adult "men" who don't care about protecting gingers

Attached: 1562199725444.jpg (560x2841, 655K)

there's also lots of talk about marvels children movies so it all checks out

It's not our fault that every studio and media outlet makes everything about politics now...

>yikes

Attached: 1456115683775.jpg (600x324, 174K)

Seriously is that some sort of a joke at hollywood that gingers are turned into niggers, the word sounds the same!

Exactly

You're also gay af.

You know that reddit is almost as old as Yea Forums is, right?

>being this short sighted but thinking you’re dropping knowledge

>millenials
>adult men
pick one

>He thinks its about the Little Mermaid
Brainlet.

They both share the same letters too

>you are short sighted if you don't think this is an elaborate Jewish plot to destroy whites

>no one could possible hate this. Its artificial outrage obviously

You’re a delusional retard if you think otherwise. Get your head out of your ass and pay attention

Good news, Disney Enthusiateer, you just got paid! Please check your account ending in 459 in 3-5 days.

just ignore everything about this shit, otherwise you work as publicist

Attached: 1558950988594.png (361x363, 200K)

Why are Daft Punk objectively the best musical act of all time, bros?

The future is a disposable commodity to the modern feminist.

Their claims to care are no more genuine than a billionaire claiming to be generous because they give 100K to charity while avoiding 100 million taxes.

how would you know zoomer?

>i'm legitimately outraged at how they fucked Star Wars
seethe

cringe

>you're delusional if you haven't fallen for /pol/ memes and outright disinfo because you aren't a gullible retard
sure thing.

Where do you think you are mr. journalist

Attached: lefturd trying to meme.jpg (900x720, 87K)

>I walk around thinking there is a literal Jewish plot to destroy white people
>yes, I am on medication why do you ask?